[drama 2006] Fireworks 불꽃놀이

Guest xosandy

Guest x shinhwa lova x

thanks for sharing episode 6 :]

p.s. i wish HCY and YSH were together rather than YSH with PEH.

no offense to others who think opposite of me -____-

just stating my opinion ^____^

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for sharing episode 6 :]

p.s. i wish HCY and YSH were together rather than YSH with PEH.

no offense to others who think opposite of me -____-

just stating my opinion ^____^

I am real real curious as to why you prefer YSH. :blink: Please do tell, and do not hold back..... I am bursting with curiosity to find out why you like frog man. :w00t: You are talking about HCY ex-boyfriend correct?

BTW - I really enjoy this drama and this fourm!!!!!

Guest charles0702

hi everyone.. my name is tammie and i love watching fireworks.. i have watched it even without subs.. :P

thank you to everyone who posted captions..

i am kinda confused as to what is going on.. if anyone in here can do episode guides that will be awesome..

Guest doryish

this is sucha weird drama. it's so mixed up and everything.

the love triangles are overlapping and it's so confusing.

i don't like it yet.

i can't wait till he starts falling in love with nara, which hopefully, will occur.. sometime soon

Guest kiki08

hies!!

i dropped by the imbc firworks webpage and they didnt have the summary

but they did have the preview

imbc

and omg the last part is the best

SPOILER FOR THE PREVIEW

there are 2 kisses in the preview

i really dont know if either are true

watch it wait till the end(i siad that again)

so exicted!!!!!

sorry if i spoiled it

2 eps. on saturday YEAH!!!

Will some kind soul reupload to YSI, megaupload, clubbox .... I am unable to download via sendspace..

Pictures from the preview of episode 7...

ceyes001000021tp.jpg

ceyes000000370oq.jpg

ceyes001000057so.jpg

ceyes001000093lo.jpg

ceyes001000127rh.jpg

ceyes001000289pq.jpg

ceyes000000647wc.jpg

ceyes001000323jq.jpg

Hi J E W E L Z *...

This drama airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:40 Korea Time...

But this next Saturday...because of Wold Cup...They will air both episodes back to back...from 9:40 to 11:40...Wow...2 full hours of Fireworks...so excited.

Luv thank you for the wonderful caps especially this last set. I keep looking at them over and over and over again. Looks like HCY has on the same jacket in all the pictures yet he changes his jacket and shirt. So I am wondering what is going on.... (I must admit my brain feels happy wondering about this :P !!!!)

THANKS!

Guest second_glance

Omg! This preview looks so good!! She is finally falling for him!!! YES!!! I only saw up to ep. 3 without subs, and it got too frustrating, so I stopped. I can't wait til the subs come out!! FIREWORKS MARATHON!

Omg! This preview looks so good!! She is finally falling for him!!! YES!!! I only saw up to ep. 3 without subs, and it got too frustrating, so I stopped. I can't wait til the subs come out!! FIREWORKS MARATHON!

You should read this post #332 on page 17... It will help you understand the storyline and what's going on up to episode 4...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=48357&st=320#

Guest judybootie

waitaminute...so in the past..in-jae confessed to mirae that he likes her..and she liked him too...so then the bro dies..so becuz of guilt they couldn't get together? someone please help....

Guest SweetKim

waitaminute...so in the past..in-jae confessed to mirae that he likes her..and she liked him too...so then the bro dies..so becuz of guilt they couldn't get together? someone please help....

no..uhh part of that is right. INJAE never confessed to MiReh...the thing is InJae told his brother at MiReh and his brother's engagement party, so the brother ends up getting angry and punching him. InJae specifically said, "Can't you let her go, I loved her soo much more than you did." and then InJae's brother supposedly drank alot and got killed in a car accident the nxt day.

the thing is MIREH KNOWS that InJae liked her, and still likes her. And it seems from the previews that in the nxt eppie she's gonna say i like yoo back>but she still is getting engaged w/ SeungWoo

Archived