Super Junior Fans To Stop Sm Entertainment From Adding New Members By Buying Their Stocks

Guest winksassy

I see what they mean.

No offense to the "to-be members" or recent add-ins.

But SuJu started off as a 12-member group, and I thought that would be enough.

I mean, come on. There was already 12 members.

I'm not even sure how many people are in that group anymore.

The more people you put in a group, the more distracting it is.

The more competitive it'll be too. 'Cause every group has that one favourite member.

Next thing you know, the guys will be biting each other's heads off! :lol:

Plus...They can't honestly expect their fans to remember all the member's names.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ The album and mv were over and done with before ELF started buying stocks I believe

This is to basically... drop the new members, and prevent them from being in the 2nd Chinese album if there ever is going to be one.

Can all of you stop calling ELF stupid/crazy/"enter word", it's their life, their money(most likely), and their favorite group, they could do whatever they want. Just because you might think it's crazy, it doesn't mean ELF does. If everyone in this world were to think so pessimistically; thinking their actions will never make a difference, what would become of this world? Think Martin Luther King Jr, Rosa Parks; what if they did nothing? Honestly, don't bring down ELF's hope. You can state your opinion in a more civilized manner. :)

V I'm not comparing, these issues are totally different, but I'm simply stating that if Martin Luther King Jr. thought his actions were "useless" then it'd be a very different society we'd be living in.

Guest shar_

omo..I'm *speechless*

I feel sorry for elf's :(

I'm also one of suju fans..

enhyuk & heechuk <3

why sm want to adding another one member, lol?

suju is only 13!

V I'm not comparing, these issues are totally different, but I'm simply stating that if Martin Luther King Jr. thought his actions were "useless" then it'd be a very different society we'd be living in.

:o Wow!

I'm sorry to the ELFS but IMO

there is really something wrong with this picture.

Guest hazelnutz24

wow i just glad tht shinhwa is out of SM.They seem too scheming.i think i wouldnt like it if my idol members group is being added up..its hard for the new person to join to a group thts alrdy beenn united,but isnt 13 ppl in a group is alrdy enough.the bigger the group the more smaller role each person get ..y does it need so many ppl?

Guest smiile

^I wouldn't compare this with martin luther king

haha ditto.

sure elf can change the world-by ending the segregation between fans and nonfans (if there is segregation at all?) to make the world a better place.

i just want to say, if elf are fans, they should support suju no matter how much members and support their advances. jeeshh.

adding a few more members will only blow up the universe. :phew:

Guest xoJiJixo

what a waste of money.. i work with stocks and they're NOT going to have say in this... what lee soo man wants, he gets. bc he's a sneaky little rich bastard hahah and he has enough power in the industry to do as he pleases.

but again, people are making too much fuss over 1 more member! who cares??

Archived