Super Junior Fans To Stop Sm Entertainment From Adding New Members By Buying Their Stocks

Guest winksassy

Guest i.said.hi

HAHAHA. Maybe they should do something else with their money like, for instance, sponsor a starving child?

Best comment i've seen in this thread. A comment that actually makes sense!

I understand that Super Junior is your favorite idol, but I BET YOU THAT IN COUPLE OF YEARS AHEAD THESE PEOPLE WILL LITERALLY GROW OUT OF SUPER JUNIOR, REGRET WASTING THEIR MONEY, AND ACTUALLY REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.

I mean, I admit that I'm a wonder girls fan, but I wouldn't do something so extreme as this. I see them as singers, ONLY. They aren't god, goddess, some immoral thing, but human. Honestly, I actually just admire these singers for their songs. Some fans' admirations are just too extreme.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaochingu.

hm...from a fan's point of view, i understand their dedication and loyalty..

and actually this buying stock idea is pretty cool (i would do it if i could....)

but one thing i DONT understand it that

how does buying sm's stock prevent them from adding more members?

.______.

Guest wowow00

LMAO

ELF should do something more to spice us fans huh???

lmao

seriously though not to be mean to ELF fans but

all ur doings for suju it's getting annoying, like leave it ALONE already

Guest EUNSHIHAE

all i gotta say is GO E.L.F!\

i think it's brilliant what they're doing. I'm glad that they're not

letting stupid SM disrespect them anymore.

people who say what's the big deal about adding another member to SUJU?

well, how would fans feel if they add another member to DBSK? Big Bang? SNSD? Wonder Girls? etc.

It's not aboout how big suju gets, it's about keeping SUJU 13 members.

Guest Kiklo

Frankly...i don't want another member...i love my 13 member boyband just like that...seriously, SM is just damn annoying with adding another member thing...why don't they just get a bunch of guys and put them in a new boyband group?

all i gotta say is GO E.L.F!\

i think it's brilliant what they're doing. I'm glad that they're not

letting stupid SM disrespect them anymore.

people who say what's the big deal about adding another member to SUJU?

well, how would fans feel if they add another member to DBSK? Big Bang? SNSD? Wonder Girls? etc.

It's not aboout how big suju gets, it's about keeping SUJU 13 members.

Totally agree!

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I respect their dedication for SJ. If I were eligible, I'd buy a stock.

I just wish people who don't care about SJ13 or aren't SJ fans would stop judging ELF like they're so much smarter. No, you really don't know how it feels and no, you really wouldn't understand.

Guest melo.breeze

they must really be against adding a new member...

i am as well though....

i wouldn't mind buying a stock for the cause !!

Guest de_lusion

Best comment i've seen in this thread. A comment that actually makes sense!

I understand that Super Junior is your favorite idol, but I BET YOU THAT IN COUPLE OF YEARS AHEAD THESE PEOPLE WILL LITERALLY GROW OUT OF SUPER JUNIOR, REGRET WASTING THEIR MONEY, AND ACTUALLY REALIZE THAT THERE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE.

I mean, I admit that I'm a wonder girls fan, but I wouldn't do something so extreme as this. I see them as singers, ONLY. They aren't god, goddess, some immoral thing, but human. Honestly, I actually just admire these singers for their songs. Some fans' admirations are just too extreme.

I totally agree with you. Super Junior are entertainers. That is their job, E.L.F fans are taking this way to seriously. They are only human and the fact of the matter is, you should admire Super Junior for the product (ie: their songs and how they sing it).

Also, why is there this stigma that SM Entertainment is so bad? People automatically assume that Lee Soo Man is up to something bad because of this. You forget, this is a business. From a business perspective, that's why they debut these people- to make money. So in the article, I don't get why you people are getting worked up over this because when you boil this down to the very essence, you're falling exactly where they want you to fall in the business scheme of things.

If you're buying stocks, you're only helping SM Entertainment and helping Lee Soo Man and all the other employees. So what I don't understand is why the E.L.F's are complaining about SM Entertainment trying to make the group as profitable as possible and 'degrading' the members if they add another one and making more money from it.

HELLO, this is business, I really don't think a couple hundred fans buying stocks can make a serious difference. It is not YOUR investment (or YOUR purse) that you are protecting here, it is the purse-strings of those in charge and those who stand to lose their investment. If you put your own money to invest in a group, you want to see it to the conclusion.

E.L.Fs are taking this way to seriously and sometimes it just get simply ridiculous. I am willing to bet that those of you are voting for 'Only 13' don't have any experience in the outside world-especially the world of business. The simple thing is: You have to do what you have to do in order to get the cash rolling. The cold hard cash is doing the speaking and thats what the truth is.

Yeah, it's going to suck if you add more members, then it's not going to the same group anymore, but come on. Even if it happens, what are you going to do? Protest some more? or boycott the group that you are obssessed with? It's not going to happen.

I love Super Junior but I know the reality of it is, in five, six or maybe ten years, they will not be the hottest thing on the planet of the earth.

Guest lyly_flower2000

Gosh Korean fans worship their idols so crazily. "Buying stocks"

I know they have a reason for doing that. If my fav groups added one more new member, I would do anything to keep them unite. So I have no comment about that but can they do st smarter for a better need? It's like wasting money in my opinion.

Why does SM keep stirring up by adding a new member? Do they think 13 is not big enough? I wonder which number is big for them?

Guest try.my.love.

haha. okies...E.L.F. is officially the horror of the century for me. sigh*

mus they make everything so dramatic and people must realized that such an obsession can actually HARM people. i wish there's some ways that sm can stop e.l.f. from buying their stocks. because can anyone imagine the damage they can do to the whole company and other artists just so suju benefits? i think even suju dont like e.l.f. very much, they're giving suju a very bad reputation and is making a stereotype of 'azn fangirls'. i really hope they will stop this nonsense and realize that they cannot decide what goes on in sm. they're just creating trouble. i think it's possible to be loyal fans but also supportive of their idols no matter what happens. ^-^

I totally agree with both sides. I mean the dedication of ELF is just amazing and the loyalty is out of this world. I could see how they are a little mad about not being heard the first time. Also the stock idea is very clever.

However....

A new member could bring good things for super junior. It could help them spread their fame over asia because of the different members. They could also make a new member/friend.

Over-all,

Super Junior will always have a place in my heart. No matter how many members suju becomes I will always support them!

So Sujufighting<3

Guest ViV_la_DiV

Shheeesh, I guess this is never ending...

I like Super Junior a lot!

They are funny, talented, good looking and have charisma and character.

I dont think it would be bad if SM debut Super Junior China with Hankyung and new members

They are entertainers and I am sure they would be successful and charismatic as SuJu ^^

But if SM debuts the new members to SuJu ot takes Hankyung completly out of SuJu

I am going to hate him for the rest of my life!! (But I am affraid this will happen becuase

he cant be on both groups when he is SuJu Chinas main speaker T.T)

I mean... they are more looking like a choir than a boygroup then! -__-

I am also not sure what ELF's tries to get with their protest by buying stocks but well..

I hope this will end peacefully and with a happy end..

But it doesnt matter to me how many members SuJu has..

I will always love them and support them! ^^

SuJu fighting!

I give them props for being so dedicated, but they're so blind with their good intentions. E.L.F is really loyal and all, but oh dear they have to live in reality. The cold hard truth is, that it is unlikely they can buy a significant amount of money to even help Super Junior.

I sound like a cold person by saying this, but OH EM GEE man I am so sick of this Super Junior stuff going on. Fans have to look at the situation in another perspective then they'll realize that they aren't doing anything good for Super Junior, but only putting Super Junior in a difficult situation. Seriously, for one moment just try to be empathetic and think of what Super Junior is going through because in the end, they're only being torn apart by fans and the decision of the fans.

Guest try.my.love.

I totally agree with you. Super Junior are entertainers. That is their job, E.L.F fans are taking this way to seriously. They are only human and the fact of the matter is, you should admire Super Junior for the product (ie: their songs and how they sing it).

Also, why is there this stigma that SM Entertainment is so bad? People automatically assume that Lee Soo Man is up to something bad because of this. You forget, this is a business. From a business perspective, that's why they debut these people- to make money. So in the article, I don't get why you people are getting worked up over this because when you boil this down to the very essence, you're falling exactly where they want you to fall in the business scheme of things.

If you're buying stocks, you're only helping SM Entertainment and helping Lee Soo Man and all the other employees. So what I don't understand is why the E.L.F's are complaining about SM Entertainment trying to make the group as profitable as possible and 'degrading' the members if they add another one and making more money from it.

HELLO, this is business, I really don't think a couple hundred fans buying stocks can make a serious difference. It is not YOUR investment (or YOUR purse) that you are protecting here, it is the purse-strings of those in charge and those who stand to lose their investment. If you put your own money to invest in a group, you want to see it to the conclusion.

E.L.Fs are taking this way to seriously and sometimes it just get simply ridiculous. I am willing to bet that those of you are voting for 'Only 13' don't have any experience in the outside world-especially the world of business. The simple thing is: You have to do what you have to do in order to get the cash rolling. The cold hard cash is doing the speaking and thats what the truth is.

Yeah, it's going to suck if you add more members, then it's not going to the same group anymore, but come on. Even if it happens, what are you going to do? Protest some more? or boycott the group that you are obssessed with? It's not going to happen.

I love Super Junior but I know the reality of it is, in five, six or maybe ten years, they will not be the hottest thing on the planet of the earth.

thank you so much for that comment, because it was one of the few that that i read that was even sensible. groups from a decade ago such as h.o.t and s.e.s. eventually disbanded and it was inevitable. yes, it will suck if there's a new member, suju wouldn't be the same as they were when they debuted. but you need to respect these people as professional entertainers, because truth of the matter is that you do not know these men personally. you will one day regret on such irrational decisions, because like many other groups before them, there's no guarantee that they will stay together forever. so learn to appreciate them as human beings, for being the wonderful people that they are, but also that they are professional entertainers who are just trying to make a living and follow their dreams, for as long as you can. if you really want them to succeed because you are such great fans, then stop creating troubles for them. and leave them be. and i also agree with your statement about lee soo man, how can everyone start to assume that sm or lee soo man is such a bad person without any concrete proof that he is such a monster, and once again...no one know them personally, how can you jump to conclusions and ruin someone's reputation like that. -_-;;

and to those who say i don't know how they are feeling about their idol group, then you're all wrong. i do, like suju is for you guys, tvxq is a group that i respect and admire. but i won't be irrational and act without thinking of the consequences. wasting your money like this rather than buying suju's albums/records to support them or w/e is ridiculous. i think some fans just take ti too far. because sooner or later...you will realize that in reality, suju wont be the hottest thing to you anymore in 5-10 years time. it's best to just be a fan and support and love suju. ^-^

Guest yienyienyien

Can those fans just leave LSM for a while and let him do what he thinks is best for SUJU??

ELF don't know anything, @_@ LSM is the guy who created HOT, SES, Shinhwa, FTTS, BoA ,DBSK, SUJU, SNSD etc. BIG NAMES!

There's a reason why Hankyung is SO SO POPULAR in China. U cannot deny that one of the reason is that he's a CHINESE.

Now all SM wants to do is expand the market to China, thus adding in chinese members to boost their popularity. Seriously, i bet only hangeng can speak fluent chinese, how do u expect them to join reality shows and all that, don't tell me you need translators right?? It's not even like LSM is pulling out members from SUJU.

I understand ELF's dedication and loyalty to SUJU. They're not the only one unhappy though. For instance, cassiopeia isn't so happy about DBSK going to Japan. They can always protest and all that but they waited for them. (yeh, i'm one of them who's quite unhappy about DBSK in Japan. :x)

Unless of course, ELF doesn't even want SUJU going to China.

Guest kiwistar

I'm not a crazy obsessed SuJu fan, but I also don't want SuJu to add members. I don't want them to become another "Johnny Boys" like Japan. I think they're perfect the way they are. I'm also wayy too lazy to learn about new members. Also, the new members might not get along with the present SuJu very well. The 13 of them already have a tight bond because of the experiences that they went to. I'm glad that ELFs are taking action, and not sitting in the sidelines. Hopefully, LSM will listen to the fans for once! If not, I hope it will hurt his pocketbook and popularity if he does debut knew members in SuJu.

As for Henry, I support him going solo, or simply featuring in other artist's albums.

OR he could make another CHINESE boygroup that's NOT under SuJu.

Archived