Super Junior Fans To Stop Sm Entertainment From Adding New Members By Buying Their Stocks

Guest winksassy

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cpopbaby19

I kinda understand these fans because I also think that SM shouldn't add more members to Suju! ._. I mean, what's up with that? Just create another group~ But then, isn't that too much? ;_; Stocks, oh man! @__@ I wonder if the parents of these fans know about this stuff.

Guest ninka-chan

E2Q

I support ^^ I'm with ELF

...even if fans and SuJu almost don't have any possibility to stop SM Town from adding another members... that's sad that SM don't care about fans..... ._. is that really such sacrifation, not to add 1000003280329 next members?

13 is enough for us.

Guest grac_3

wait.. isn't it a good thing to have one more cute goodlooking boy to the group?

:) why are fans wasting money to not see him?

gahh..i would pay to see more cute guys out there.

LOL. :] just an input. haha

Guest loveof

WOW! fans are really creative.. but i doubt they can buy enough stocks in order to prevent what LSM wants to do.

in my opinion he probably doesn't care about the fans in s.korea anymore because he wants to expand his idol group into china.. which means he wants more fans from china and one way to attract them is having more members that appeal to the chinese population.

Guest Vavanie

Totally agree with the LONG message =]

Supporting SUJU and of course, ELF. They are one of the most loyal fan club I've ever seen.

However I doubt buying stocks will change LSM's decision about activities extension in China or new chinese member. I hope at least that they won't be any violence ;__;

ONLY13. FIGHT!

btw, the SMAC strategic is kind of ridiculous.

Guest `starry.night

Wow...I think this is really ridiculous.

I don't see the point of arguing and to be honest I don't know why it's so bad.

Seriously somebody explain to me why it's so bad to add another member.

Are they afraid that their favorite member is not going to be shown a lot?

I don't get it.

If they have enough money to donate to something like this,

why don't they do it to something useful like helping the poor in other countries.

I know some people are going to get mad at me and bash me but I had to get this off my chest.

(I like SuperJunior also so don't get me wrong.

In my mind I'm thinking, "Okay let's see how this goes. Let's see what he'll bring to the group.

If he brings something great to the group, fans'll love them more. If he doesn't they aren't going to dislike the group just him."

Henry was pretty good I wish he was in the group.)

wow, eventhough i think it's kind of crazy, but i'm suppoting the ELF

SM cant just put anyone into suju, it's lik he use suju to promote new trainees, that's so unfair to SJ, (but i hav to say that LSM is an awesome producer, i still cant believe he wrote n make the choreography for Purple Line)

anyway, i'll see where i goes ><

Guest simplyobsessed

Hot damn ELF. haha Korean Fans are extreme when it comes to DBSK and Suju huh. ^^

Now if Cassiopeia and ELF was to get together, they can take over SM. lol Kidding... but wow... I love Suju but the whole adding another member thing is so stupid to me, seriously SM, what the hell are u guys thinking?!!!

I admit I'm tired of 'some fans' for treatin Henry bad or hatin him cuz its not his fault but I'm just more tired of people saying "so what if they addin another member or who are these fans to know how the boys feel?', um Yes, I agree they don't know how the boys feel, but at the same time, do any of us really know how Henry feel??? No!... I'm sorry but if I was Henry, I wouldnt wanna be in Suju, he can barely speak Chinese n Korean, I don't think he would want to be in a group that is already famous, popular and esp. when all 13 boys are like family already. Gosh, seriously theres so many traniees in SM, they REALLY cant make another group wit Henry in it???! I doubt that. Well wateva Idk, but thats just how I feel, what Elf are doin is extreme but I dont think its only for suju but also for Henry. Like I said, I wouldnt wanna be in Suju if I was Henry, thats like if SM decided to add him in DBSK, for sure, Cassiopeia would throw a fit and maybe even worse. So I'm supporting ELF this time.

Guest mintiful

Seriously somebody explain to me why it's so bad to add another member.

Are they afraid that their favorite member is not going to be shown a lot?

I don't get it.

because we want super junior to be 13 only.

adding a 14 will make sm add a 15, 16, 17 and many more later on.

We don't want super junior to become a project group again.

what will you guys do if shinhwa/dbsk/big bang/etc add a member after all the things they've been through?

are you just going to sit there and let the company do whatever they want?

Guest serene_star

With all due respect, I think these fans are completely ridiculous and extremely naive. And this is coming from a person who respects Super Junior's hard work.

Please remind those fans that SM Entertainment created Super Junior in the first place. Without this company, Suju wouldn't even exist and without SM's training, Suju and every other artist under the label wouldn't be as good as they are now. Not only that, SM Entertainment created a lot of the big artists of today and of the past, such as H.O.T, BoA, DBSG, SNSD, CSJH, Shinhwa, Fly To the Sky, etc. LSM has had years of experience with all of these artists. One would think that he would have at least a bit of knowledge in how to promote Suju and how to market them. After all, SM Entertainment is best known for its promotions and marketing strategies. We should be happy SM Entertainment is even putting in the time, effort, and money to promote Suju outside of Korea.

What the fans are doing is too extreme and inconsiderate. Although we all know that the fans and the artist are two separate entities, people are still bound to judge Suju based on their fanbase and people will still expect their fans to represent the artist. I doubt the fans are even aware that they are affecting Suju negatively, no matter how much they think in their minds "more members=less money=more stress." More negative views on Super Junior adds to stress, as well.

Let a fan run and control SM Entertainment and I doubt that the company would be as successful as it is now under Lee Soo Man. An artist signs up knowing that they will be faced with challenges that they will have to overcome and accept. An artist signs up to be an artist knowing that there are benefits as well as risks when it comes to the music industry. They came in knowing that they will have to work hard to earn what they want. And it's great that Super Junior is working extremely hard to earn what they are receiving.

It's just a shame that the fans, those who support them the most, are the ones who are putting Suju in a difficult position in front the public and making it worse for them. I'd hate to feel what the new member must be feeling - to be rejected by a huge populace that have judged him blindly before even seeing his talent.

This is just my opinion and I hope i will not get bashed for something every human being is entitled to. I just think it's rather irritating and bothersome when people become narrow-minded in their ways and don't think of the consequences of their actions.

Guest Anri Lin

I personally DON'T think this is a stupid idea, plus, if you read all the points [pros and cons] of adding more members then you'd understand that "what does it matter if one more person is added" doesn't even belong here. I think ELF is FINALLY taking some action. If every fan buys ONE stock, then imagine how much of that 100% we'd have. There HAS to be at LEAST more than 300 fans in Canada, MORE in America, and SEVERAL in other asian countries too. So in total? ALOT.

And this isn't even about hindering SuJu's success, its about PROTECTING them. Protecting their name, the members, the group. If new members are allowed in just randomly, then SuJu would become like Morning Musume. Yes, the Japanese girl group. If you don't know about it, go look it up. I don't even want to bother going into detail with their "system". New members coming in, old members "graduating", "generations", WHATEVER. Stick it one group. Stick to the same members. Its also called loyalty to each person. And not just the "name" of "Super Junior".

What my question is: Lead the way, how do we buy?

Guest juma48

god.. will the world end when sm adds a new member

i understand they love the boys... a lot

but gosh... business is still business

this world that we indulge ourselves in is called the show BUSINESS you know

its not just some playground

the johnny entertainment boys are going through this and they're fine...

of course sm won't disregard the other boys for heaven's sake

they invested a lot of money to each of them...

sorry about it.. i guess i'm just fed up with this..

i don't know if i'm the one being narrow-minded or they are the one being so

^Word, and instead of putting in the money into the stocks why dont they help others that are in need. Furthermore, in order to become a major shareholder it need to have more than 50% to have a said in what SM are doing.

Guest x.yoru

god.. will the world end when sm adds a new member

That was my first thought.

They're... REALLY loyal, it's actually kinda scary.

Guest ephemeral_star

With all due respect, I think these fans are completely ridiculous and extremely naive. And this is coming from a person who respects Super Junior's hard work.

Please remind those fans that SM Entertainment created Super Junior in the first place. Without this company, Suju wouldn't even exist and without SM's training, Suju and every other artist under the label wouldn't be as good as they are now. Not only that, SM Entertainment created a lot of the big artists of today and of the past, such as H.O.T, BoA, DBSG, SNSD, CSJH, Shinhwa, Fly To the Sky, etc. LSM has had years of experience with all of these artists. One would think that he would have at least a bit of knowledge in how to promote Suju and how to market them. After all, SM Entertainment is best known for its promotions and marketing strategies. We should be happy SM Entertainment is even putting in the time, effort, and money to promote Suju outside of Korea.

What the fans are doing is too extreme and inconsiderate. Although we all know that the fans and the artist are two separate entities, people are still bound to judge Suju based on their fanbase and people will still expect their fans to represent the artist. I doubt the fans are even aware that they are affecting Suju negatively, no matter how much they think in their minds "more members=less money=more stress." More negative views on Super Junior adds to stress, as well.

Let a fan run and control SM Entertainment and I doubt that the company would be as successful as it is now under Lee Soo Man. An artist signs up knowing that they will be faced with challenges that they will have to overcome and accept. An artist signs up to be an artist knowing that there are benefits as well as risks when it comes to the music industry. They came in knowing that they will have to work hard to earn what they want. And it's great that Super Junior is working extremely hard to earn what they are receiving.

It's just a shame that the fans, those who support them the most, are the ones who are putting Suju in a difficult position in front the public and making it worse for them. I'd hate to feel what the new member must be feeling - to be rejected by a huge populace that have judged him blindly before even seeing his talent.

This is just my opinion and I hope i will not get bashed for something every human being is entitled to. I just think it's rather irritating and bothersome when people become narrow-minded in their ways and don't think of the consequences of their actions.

Hun, you are officially my hero. I also think that the fans are being too inconsiderate and are somewhat single-minded. I'm a big fan of Super Junior, but I hardly agree with the extreme acts of E.L.F. I think that the fans who have done this are in some denial in that fact they believe they are helping Suju when in fact, they are helping themselves.

And this isn't even about hindering SuJu's success, its about PROTECTING them. Protecting their name, the members, the group.

How is this protecting their name when the fans are putting a negative image upon them? Although it's not fair to the artist at all, a lot of people can be turned off by a certain artist/group because of their fans and a lot of people will judge that artist based on their fans, as well.

This is only an example and not a gate to a dispute. Cassiopeia has made many people turn away from DBSG. Although, I am currently fan of DBSG right now, i'll admit that I was one of those people to be turned off due to their fans. Right now cassiopeia is making their ways to be viewed well by other people and turning from their old habits, including volunteering at the oil spill. Yet people are still not willing to let go of the past easily and people still judge DBSG as the group with the crazy fans. Who are we to say that Super Junior isn't going to be viewed the same way due to the actions of their own fans?

Guest de_lusion

Well said, Serene Star, well said.

I completely and whole heartedly agree with you.

First of all, let me just say that I love Super Junior. They are very highly talented people and I am not saying that what these people are doing are BAD. But, it is very extreme. There is a border between being a fan and then obssession. Obviously this is the latter. I am seriously really tired of hearing about these Korean fans and their extreme and often unappropriate way of conducting themselves. Not only are other people thinking negatively about Super Junior fans but people will also begin to look negatively on Super Junior. It's only a matter of time. Not only will Super Junior not gain the respect that they need in the industry, others will start to think that Super Junior is only a passing fad. (which me, as a fan would not want).

Have you thought about it? Whenever members go on a show, other guests have to constantly think about what they say or do because otherwise it will cause an internet uproar over something very very trivial. Do you think that makes the other guests/artists want to work with Super Junior?

Ten or twenty years from now, where are Super Junior going to be? Do fans really want them to be remembered as the idol group with the psychotically obssessive fans? By psychotically obssessive, I am using the example of the girl who suicided because of bashing from fans. Not only are these fans forcing your opinions on others, they caused a death. And I don't know about you people, but that's very extreme. I am not saying that people can not be fans, but there should be a limit. Fans are there for support and to show respect for the artist; not to act in immature ways that will ultimately barge into and intrude on the lives of others who may not necessarily have done anything wrong.

It is very annoying to hear about something trivial like this when in fact, we should only be hearing positive reports about Super Junior.

Guest Uyen Duong

A Korean fan's love can be so BIG!

That's so nicee ^__^

I hope for Super Junior to be forever 13 too!

Good luck! O__O

Guest crazyfeel

dang.. the fans are crazy

good thread though.. it was interesting

Maybe later the fans will change to a business state of mind and cheer for newer members for the wealth of the company... and hope for the stocks to go up

Archived