[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

that is some of my questions, you see i'm not sure if that is Gyoon wearing his father's clothes? if it's really gyoon? why is he wearing it?

..,ep12 leave us so many clues but also leave us so many question.....

..,ooohhh can't wait for the next episode...

..,i think ep13 has so many revelation to show can't wait agh!

it's okay kim jo yan sis... :lol: i was the one afraid to leave a comment....you didn't do anything wrong.. :D

.., :Dphew....

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching c-subbed ep.11 and I can't wait to see ep.12. One thing I must say about this TL Kang, CH, and KBS love triangle--Kang had missed the boat. Love is all about timing. Once the ship had sailed, it's gone! I feel bad for Kang, especially he is a very nice guy.

all i got to say is, LUCKY you! :D

he he...he is kind of cute, but his character is a tad too honest and too sensitive (the ultra sensitive new age guy), which makes him slightly boring *don't hit me, hides behind a chair*

o, he was in a show a long time ago with KSA as her bf...

that's so funny, kim jo yan... :lol: very funny way of describing GYOON

i got some bad eggs here, anyone one wants some for mead33??hahaha

j/k mead! haha!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

on the side note...which show?? what show??

Guest NelielTu

Oh ya 4get something, need a favour. Who got the lyric to the song Love Exploration by Buga Kingz. If can romanized. Been searching for long so I can sing to it. My current favourite song to dance to even in office where my colleagues tot I went cuckoo. But the song just make my bone wanna dance. Dun u tink so?

and why is the song for the opening not included in the OST? I also like the action theme, which, unfortunately, is also not included in the OST. :(

Guest merela

111728HDTVXvid-Entalavi_002391389.jpg

again with that HUGE BAG!! bad wardrobe coordination for the kissing scene... LOL

I had big problem with that huge bag too!! I couldn't believe that no one thought about having her drop that bag when he tries to kiss her. I mean he's hugging the bag too in that scene. The bag did not match her outfit. It doesn't look like there is anything in that bag either. I mean I know she deals with stolen artifacts and she may have to put a few things in her bags to take back to the office, but the bag bothered me since it first appeared with CH.

They should fire the person who styles KSA's clothes! She is average size, but some of the outfits they put her in recent episodes made her look fat!!! Why is she wearing a bold stripped shirt?! Why is she wearing low-waisted pants that focused on her hips?! I know hip jokes aside, but putting anything on her that make her look worse isn't doing KSA any favors. This stylist knows how to dress the men in the show, but not the women.

It's Joa Joa. He was there just twice. First, breaking up with KSA's character, then second, trying to win her again. I should say he looks way better now.

Guest mead33

to redeem myself.... let me try and dig it out.. there is even a picture of LJH and KSA... just forgot where i saw it

Guest kanshu

I had big problem with that huge bag too!! I couldn't believe that no one thought about having her drop that bag when he tries to kiss her. I mean he's hugging the bag too in that scene. The bag did not match her outfit. It doesn't look like there is anything in that bag either. I mean I know she deals with stolen artifacts and she may have to put a few things in her bags to take back to the office, but the bag bothered me since it first appeared with CH.

Re the bag... I think that it must still be because of her shoulder that she's carryin that monster of a bag around rather than the back pack. Which, I think, would've sure dropped off her shoulder if the kissing had gone more intense... but that's just me. :)

Oh ya 4get something, need a favour. Who got the lyric to the song Love Exploration by Buga Kingz. If can romanized. Been searching for long so I can sing to it. My current favourite song to dance to even in office where my colleagues tot I went cuckoo. But the song just make my bone wanna dance. Dun u tink so?

..,thankz for the links NelielTu' loving that song already!!!

..,is that a recent article (dramabeans.com monday-tuesday ratings analysis)?

..,it makes me sad reading it, is that what they really think about WIAN?

..,oh okay didn't see the date :blush: when i read the first part my heart palpitate in anger so didn't notice the date at all..

..,so any news about WIAN now?

..,so unfair to KSA writing an article about not to good on portraying HCH, yes its true that there are some similarities of KSS character on HCH character but that was in first episodes as the story goes by you can really see the HCH character now in KSA they shouldn't criticize her acting after watching the first episode, they should at least watch it until the end of the story then comment about it....

..,sorry guys can't help myself for reacting this way :angry: hooh headaches

LOVE EXPLORATION - BUGA KINGZ

hangul version---

verse 1)

해가 저물고 달이떠 목놓아 울어 늑대처럼

너무 외로워 잠들수 없어 견딜수없어

verse 2)

산을 넘고 바달 건너서 사랑의 별자리를 따라서

내반을 채워줄 너를 찾아서 떠나야겠어

*Chorus

헤이 야

헤 헤 헤 야

돛을펴고 노를 져라

헤이 야

내 사랑을 찾아

나를 던진다

Juvie Train Rap

땅거미가 땅바닥에 깔려

깜깜해질 무렵에 푸념의 한숨

외로움의 눈물 한방울이 뚝

떨어져 바다를 만드니

기필코 반드시

Gan-D Rap

떠나가야겠단 생각이 들어 빨리

가시에 긁히고 늪에 빠져도 찾아가야지

다시 힘을 내야지 절대 멈추서지않길

내 자신에게 주문을 걸기

*chorus

*Hook

에헤야 돛을 펴라

어기여차 노를 저어라

거친파도를 넘어가

목표를 향해 힘껏 저어라 let's go

verse 3)

나도 때로는 흔들려 어떻게 바람이 부는걸

달콤한 유혹을 뿌리칠수없어 어쩔수없어

Gan-D Rap

어쩔수 없어 나도 사람이기에

약점은 있어 본능이 더 강하기에

털 털어서 먼지 않나는 사람 없기에

완벽할순없어 유혹이 더 강하기에

Juvie Train Rap

그렇다고 멈쳐서서 흔들릴수만은 없어 난

가야할길이 머나먼 천리만리

빨리 돌아와 제자리로 또다시 가야지

사랑을 찾아서 난 바람을 타고서

Bridge

이젠 그만 할래 진정한 사랑을 원해

더이상 방황 하지 않게 너에게 갈께

*Chorus

Bridge 2

어디있니 어디서 기다리니

어디던지 널찾아 나아아 갈테야

Hook 2 Repeat

오오오오오 오오오오오 오오오오오

에헤야디야 돛을 활짝 펴라

오오오오오 오오오오오 오오오오오

어기여차 노를 힘껏 져라

Guest NelielTu

..,thankz for the links NelielTu' loving that song already!!!

My pleasure. I dont give a hoot bout the rating like I said earlier. I just watch what I wanna watch n formed my own opinion. Hey, now I have more dance partner to dance to that song. LOL! Just lurve da song to bits.

Guest NelielTu
G'nite Yall!! it's past 3am already for me...

bam bam fighting!

Thanks 4 da lyric even tho I can't read any hangul. But thanks anyway. Must learn hangul now LOL.

Guest merela

Don't worry, it's just javabeans' opinion.

Even if WIAN doesn't catch the Korean audience's attention (low ratings), it will get lots of oversea audience's attention once the show is sold overseas. I think this drama will do well in other Asian markets. LDG and KSA will continue to be popular and well-received by their fans.

BTW, the drama that both KSA and LJH were in was SBS's 일요 아침드라마 좋아 좋아 ("재연" 역) (really like) in 2000. That was 8 years ago!

Guest kanshu
Don't worry, it's just javabeans' opinion.

Even if WIAN doesn't catch the Korean audience's attention (low ratings), it will get lots of oversea audience's attention once the show is sold overseas. I think this drama will do well in other Asian markets. LDG and KSA will continue to be popular and well-received by their fans.

BTW, the drama that both KSA and LJH were in was SBS's 일요 아침드라마 좋아 좋아 ("재연" 역) (really like) in 2000. That was 8 years ago!

merela, javabeans was commenting on an article written by the Korean Press, so... it's not just her opinion.

Edit:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2007/11/mania-dr...le-who-love-em/

:sweatingbullets:

Archived