[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

hi kim jo yan sis! uh-oh! seems like everyone's feeling under the weather...is it because of lack of sleep for episode 11-12..allnighters!

you didn't miss much discussion, and don't worry this thread is not going away...hehe

you guys are lucky in singapore, you get to take a glimpse of HyunBinnie (if you can)...g'luck to you all getting around the screaming ladies i'm sure.....

*lurking mode* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

..,thank you MZPAKIPOT yeah i think thats the main reason why so many of us are not feeling well :lol:

since monday i only have 2-3 hours of sleep in a day:P

Hi Everyone ... I'm watching "When It's At Night" just because I really like Kim SunA from KSS so much .

But 'til now EP.12 I knew I like LDG too ... he's so charm in this drama ... so shy to say ... but please tell me what's song of Kim Bumsang's Ringtone ? I wanna change my ringtone like that hahahah XD

Thanks in advance ^^

..,yes does anyone know what's the title of that song really like KBS ringtone also HCH ringtone anyone???

..,thankz maihero for asking that ringtone keep me forget to ask that ringtone...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest phinaqiu
hi i m singaporean but unfortunately i m only ok with hyun bin (abit disappointed with his movies & series after MNIKSS) but nevertheless will pass this piece of news to some of my frenz who *heart* him :sweatingbullets:

Hihi,

Im a Singaporean too. :rolleyes:

Guest kanshu
Gyoon looked totally different when he's wearing that cap. I'm just liking the actor more and more, hehe.

Yes, he's by far not looking so goofy any more...

I feel really sorry fort him (Gyoon, the character - not the actor, I think it's great to see him getting some good scenes!). Little brother must've been really suffering, seeing his beloved big sister hurting like that. And he also must love and miss his father so much to do such a desperate thing. Even if he says he hates his father and wished he was dead (which certainly is true to a degree, born out of the sheer pain Gyun must be carrying in his heart), but at the same time, he tries to do something that will force his father out of hiding. So he really wants him back, or at least have him in jail where he can't go away for some time...

i caught the net bug from jastinel sis..hehehe! i can't sleep....i'm watching ep12 right now...

just some random goodies!

697bc2d6.jpg

dcinside

..,GYOON look so cute in this pics, that red ribbon suit him,

he's like a baby asking for a milk love this pic :D

..,thankz mzpakipot

oh hahahhahah~~ you crack me up, kim jo yan sis! i think that's the funniest quote i've ever read here...lol

yes he does look like one...haha

I missed it when Jang Hyuk came to this island but oh well I am only ok with him tho.

Speaking of missing a k-actor going to the country. I missed LDG when he came here in the Phils. He promoted Sweet 18 and was all over GMA shows. Oh well, I wasn't "hearting" him then.

Ooh, if it's Suna who'll come here, I'll definitely watch out for it. I'll stalk her in her hotel, in the shows she goes to, everywhere. Hahahaha. <crazy bonkers> :w00t::lol:

1-32.jpg

..,OMG still can't move-on this scene :blush: kept watching this part of ep11

haaayyyy....

..,thankz again MZPAKIPOT :D

COUPLES JUST BEGUN--LEE WON-JIN

SONG FOR THEIR DUET

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r1nskh

..,when i first hear this song i thought i heard it before, i kept on playing it,

does anyone of you know the song "i'm in love with you " by regine velasquez she sing this with david hasselholf i think

that song was somehow the same with this song couple just begun <_<:huh:

Yes, he's by far not looking so goofy any more...

I feel really sorry fort him (Gyoon, the character - not the actor, I think it's great to see him getting some good scenes!). Little brother must've been really suffering, seeing his beloved big sister hurting like that. And he also must love and miss his father so much to do such a desperate thing. Even if he says he hates his father and wished he was dead (which certainly is true to a degree, born out of the sheer pain Gyun must be carrying in his heart), but at the same time, he tries to do something that will force his father out of hiding. So he really wants him back, or at least have him in jail where he can't go away for some time...

Gyoon (the actor, sorry forgot his real name) did well on his scenes, it's good that they give him good airtime...I agree with you kanshu, after watching episode 12, i understand why he's become HGD. ..He didn't like seeing his sister stressing about those artifacts that was stolen by their father..HCH really needs to let go of those past. the effects of this actions on him or to HCH, is he can endanger himself from KimSang+white suit guy and will make HCH more upset. Leading her to believe that their father is still alive (which she still thinks HGD is their father), will cause her more pain and worries for Gyoon. Let's just say, if their father is still alive and then shows up, will they forgive and accept him?? Will KBS protect Gyoon's identity? or reveal it to HCH? Did Gyoon actually wore those clothes that HCH showed to him while at the restaurant? Is Gyoon trying to surprise his sister wearing their father's clothes? or was that really Their father in questioning..??? argghhh....sorry i got so many questions after watching ep 12..

oh! digging the wallet thing, that piece of evidence is still unclear, like the previous post..they didnt' show any bones(remains).

..,OMG still can't move-on this scene :blush: kept watching this part of ep11

haaayyyy....

..,thankz again MZPAKIPOT :D

..,when i first hear this song i thought i heard it before, i kept on playing it,

does anyone of you know the song "i'm in love with you " by regine velasquez she sing this with david hasselholf i think

that song was somehow the same with this song couple just begun <_<:huh:

it's with jacky cheung....they said it sounded alike but it's really different....copyright issues?? hehe dunno, can't really comment on this..i might get in trouble..lol

yes, it's jacky cheung, hehe. More than words can say is the song which Regine did with Mr. Hasselhoff.

Well, I will be listening to the song tonight. But when I heard CH and BS's duet, it never ocurred to me that it's similar with In love with you. Anyway, it's a lovely song so whether it's similar to another song or what, it's just so perfect for our lovely pair. :)

Gyoon (the actor, sorry forgot his real name) did well on his scenes, it's good that they give him good airtime...I agree with you kanshu, after watching episode 12, i understand why he's become HGD. ..He didn't like seeing his sister stressing about those artifacts that was stolen by their father..HCH really needs to let go of those past. the effects of this actions on him or to HCH, is he can endanger himself from KimSang+white suit guy and will make HCH more upset. Leading her to believe that their father is still alive (which she still thinks HGD is their father), will cause her more pain and worries for Gyoon. Let's just say, if their father is still alive and then shows up, will they forgive and accept him?? Will KBS protect Gyoon's identity? or reveal it to HCH? Did Gyoon actually wore those clothes that HCH showed to him while at the restaurant? Is Gyoon trying to surprise his sister wearing their father's clothes? or was that really Their father in questioning..??? argghhh....sorry i got so many questions after watching ep 12..

oh! digging the wallet thing, that piece of evidence is still unclear, like the previous post..they didnt' show any bones(remains).

..,just finished watching ep12 that part in restaurant really don't understand that much, what it is about GYOON wearing thier fathers clothes

i'm a bit confused can you explain in to me plsss :sweatingbullets:

it's with jacky cheung....they said it sounded alike but it's really different....copyright issues?? hehe dunno, can't really comment on this..i might get in trouble..lol

..,ohh yeah its jacky cheung, better not talk about that just curious here sorry :sweatingbullets:

yes, it's jacky cheung, hehe. More than words can say is the song which Regine did with Mr. Hasselhoff.

Well, I will be listening to the song tonight. But when I heard CH and BS's duet, it never ocurred to me that it's similar with In love with you. Anyway, it's a lovely song so whether it's similar to another song or what, it's just so perfect for our lovely pair. :)

..,agree :D also like the song "very heartbroken words" by alex really suit to KBS-HCH feelings to each other

hope they would add it in WIAN ost...,

I missed ep12 which was on air yesterday.

Need to know who is a suit in Black.

..,hi ARTOMIC its GYOON, he is HDG.....

..,just finished watching ep12 that part in restaurant really don't understand that much, what it is about GYOON wearing thier fathers clothes

i'm a bit confused can you explain in to me plsss :sweatingbullets:

..,ohh yeah its jacky cheung, better not talk about that just curious here sorry :sweatingbullets:

that is some of my questions, you see i'm not sure if that is Gyoon wearing his father's clothes? if it's really gyoon? why is he wearing it?

it's okay kim jo yan sis... :lol: i was the one afraid to leave a comment....you didn't do anything wrong.. :D

Guest merela

Questions about the OST:

1. What is the name of the song that comes at the end of each show while showing the previews of the next show?

2. Who sings it?

TIA!

Guest mead33

Oh n another thing, can any1 please confess that they find TL Kang a hottie!!!! I find him a major hottie!!!! I JUST DUN understand y in each every couple selection in X-MAN he is not chosen by the females. He always have to end up with Park Myung Soo or the other male joker. I would definitely, I reapeat DEFINITELY chose him anytime of the day. LOL!

he he...he is kind of cute, but his character is a tad too honest and too sensitive (the ultra sensitive new age guy), which makes him slightly boring *don't hit me, hides behind a chair*

o, he was in a show a long time ago with KSA as her bf...

..,thankz mzpakipot

that's so funny, kim jo yan... :lol: very funny way of describing GYOON

Guest ilikeldg

more like go to sleep mzpakipot..hehee

i think KBS started feeling the love bug when he found out about her father from that little girl...then it kind of progress when she hug him after he retrieve the book from Kim Sang....and the rest, he finds little things to get her to notice him...ie, faking his injury on his right arm..etc...at least he didn't get tortured here, literally....hope i said this right...*toinks*

allrighty then....i'm gonna hit the sack..before i make a fool of myself here..

\

Good Morning .........THIS IS OBSESSION....2in the morning and watching WIAN....loving it...:)

title:??

artists:buga kingz

sorry i dunno the title of the song..:(

\

Good Morning .........THIS IS OBSESSION....2in the morning and watching WIAN....loving it... :)

yes, it's very early good morning to you ilikeldg!

it's the coffee i drank earlier keeping me awake...arghhh...

Guest merela

Just finished watching c-subbed ep.11 and I can't wait to see ep.12. One thing I must say about this TL Kang, CH, and KBS love triangle--Kang had missed the boat. Love is all about timing. Once the ship had sailed, it's gone! I feel bad for Kang, especially he is a very nice guy.

Archived