[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest NelielTu
i'm really behind on this drama does any one know where i can watch episode 6-12 through streaming video?

Hi sweetie you can find it on youtube. Find under 'kassumakd' channel. Hope u get to enjoy all the episode up to the latest episode 12. Enjoy!!!! :D

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest merela
hckbs_ep10.jpg

Here's another picture mzpakipot. When I saw this, the first thought that came to mind was "what was he looking at". This was in episode 10 when the grandma was talking to them. There is probably an explanation for this so I am waiting for the subbed version of ep 10.

He was size-ing up CH's hips. Grandma was saying how CH's hips are nice and wide (big enough--perfect for childbearing). That's when KBS looked down at her hips. Later on, he was making fun of her hips again in the car, right before he got the phone call from his "friend" (the guy who took his position at the Talk Show) warning him that TL Kang is looking into his background.

Guest maihero

Hi Everyone ... I'm watching "When It's At Night" just because I really like Kim SunA from KSS so much .

But 'til now EP.12 I knew I like LDG too ... he's so charm in this drama ... so shy to say ... but please tell me what's song of Kim Bumsang's Ringtone ? I wanna change my ringtone like that hahahah XD

Thanks in advance ^^

more (that i haven't posted)

1342.gif

everynight_photo08072811111128PA-1.jpg

everynight_photo08072811111128PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08072811111458PA-1.jpg

Hi Everyone ... I'm watching "When It's At Night" just because I really like Kim SunA from KSS so much .

But 'til now EP.12 I knew I like LDG too ... he's so charm in this drama ... so shy to say ... but please tell me what's song of Kim Bumsang's Ringtone ? I wanna change my ringtone like that hahahah XD

Thanks in advance ^^

hmmmm..don't be shy. :D ....you have a very good question there...i wonder what it is too....

anyone? :blush:

i'll follow up on this...

I see some similarities between this story and the drama H.I.T... anyone seen that drama before?

I've watched HIT, coz Ms. Go is another fave of mine. And HIT is also an excellent police drama. But WIAN, for me, is better because it's packed with everything a drama lover looks for in a show.

But don't get me wrong, HIT is also one of my faves. :)

Hi all!!! Remember me? Maybe some of you can recall me from the 'Powerful Opponent' thread. Been watching WIAN and reading all these nice post. Kind of more civilised here compare to PO thread where it was war over the two hot male there. LOL. Lurveeeee the camaderie in here so I just have to post something.

hi NelielTu! :D

Thank you for commenting here, and we are all happy to read everyone's comments, either good or bad, just no bashing on the Actors/actresses..and no throwing bad eggs..j/k! :w00t::lol: I loved PO, only one 1 thing i didn't like was the ending, i guess you have to have an open mind for that kind of ending to love the drama overall...

Oh n another thing, can any1 please confess that they find TL Kang a hottie!!!! I find him a major hottie!!!! I JUST DUN understand y in each every couple selection in X-MAN he is not chosen by the females. He always have to end up with Park Myung Soo or the other male joker. I would definitely, I reapeat DEFINITELY chose him anytime of the day. LOL!

i think he's a hottie, he has a nice smile..i love men with perfect teeth!!! kekeke...oh he's in XMAN?? i better watch that, is it in youtube???

Ok enuf of my rant, hope to see more of those familiar faces to flock here too. Btw I dun give a hoot bout ratings. It surely can be deceiving. Cos I have watch a fair share of those high ratings drama which I find r just CRAP!!!! N all those low ratings drama u can really find a gem in them. SO FTW KSA!!!!! Ciao all. :blush:

what ratings??? hahaha that don't affect us BamBamers!..Glad you;re here..and thanks! cyahz!!! :D

thank you mzpakipot for all the images :w00t:good night to you!

more like go to sleep mzpakipot..hehee

can someone help me understand something? how come KBS accepts his feelings for HCH so easily? no internal turmoil? and it is not clear (at least to me) which part of the show tipped his feelings over for HCH. maybe all the past kdramas always involves the guy being tortured before they become a couple...

i think KBS started feeling the love bug when he found out about her father from that little girl...then it kind of progress when she hug him after he retrieve the book from Kim Sang....and the rest, he finds little things to get her to notice him...ie, faking his injury on his right arm..etc...at least he didn't get tortured here, literally....hope i said this right...*toinks*

allrighty then....i'm gonna hit the sack..before i make a fool of myself here..

thanks, mzpakipot. and I also saw from the backlog that someone also posted the lq c-sub of ep11. thanks a bunch guys. :)

I wish WIAN will be aired here in the Philippines.

jastinel unnie, I have a friend who's somewhat close to the handler of kdramas that are shown in GMA. She said she recommended WIAN for the network to consider showing it. And most of her recommendations were given a go. Actuallly, my friend is somekinda consultant when it comes to asian dramas. They (GMA execs for asiandramas) asks her opinion about certain shows and they take it to consideration. Hopefully, they agree that WIAN is fit to be shown here. Yey! Can't wait.

Bambam, fighting!!!

thanks, mzpakipot. and I also saw from the backlog that someone also posted the lq c-sub of ep11. thanks a bunch guys. :)

jastinel unnie, I have a friend who's somewhat close to the handler of kdramas that are shown in GMA. She said she recommended WIAN for the network to consider showing it. And most of her recommendations were given a go. Actuallly, my friend is somekinda consultant when it comes to asian dramas. They (GMA execs for asiandramas) asks her opinion about certain shows and they take it to consideration. Hopefully, they agree that WIAN is fit to be shown here. Yey! Can't wait.

Bambam, fighting!!!

oh! oh! can i comment on this good news? OMG, you guys are lucky....

i hope YE entertainment will release the DVD soon too...

i still want to dl BONsubs epis..and i want the original copy too..

Guest NelielTu
i think he's a hottie, he has a nice smile..i love men with perfect teeth!!! kekeke...oh he's in XMAN?? i better watch that, is it in youtube???

U can find it in crunchyroll. I've always watch on crunchy but yeah yt may have them too but not sure if it's sub. I always find it a shocker when he's always left on the shelf!!!! I would like always go WTF???!!!! :fury: I can't imagine how some of the gals would prefer Kang Do Hong over him. Well, I'm pretty sure, his luck is always on da down side. Cos he never get da gal he want, in X-man or even Sweet Spy if that matter. Some how we already know for sure who HCH would end up with but ........ dang give that man some loving tender care for goodness sake. Even if it's only for a moment. :P

Omo omo omo nearly forgotten an impt thing to announce!!!!! Err dun throw eggs towards me cos I'm diverting from the drama issue. But any singaporean in here? I repeat any SINGAPOREAN IN HERE? Brace urself gals or any1 for that matter. KSA long time partner (just my wish actually) Hyun Bin, is coming to .......... (drum roll please) our island SINGAPORE to start shooting for his drama The World They Live in August for 10 days. :w00t: Imagine that 10 long days. I'm keeping my eyes wide open now. LOL I can hear all the gals fainting n hitting the floor now from this news. Hope no1 is experiencing hyperventilating now. Ciao.

Omo omo omo nearly forgotten an impt thing to announce!!!!! Err dun throw eggs towards me cos I'm diverting from the drama issue. But any singaporean in here? I repeat any SINGAPOREAN IN HERE? Brace urself gals or any1 for that matter. KSA long time partner (just my wish actually) Hyun Bin, is coming to .......... (drum roll please) our island SINGAPORE to start shooting for his drama The World They Live in August for 10 days. :w00t: Imagine that 10 long days. I'm keeping my eyes wide open now. LOL I can hear all the gals fainting n hitting the floor now from this news. Hope no1 is experiencing hyperventilating now. Ciao.

hi i m singaporean but unfortunately i m only ok with hyun bin (abit disappointed with his movies & series after MNIKSS) but nevertheless will pass this piece of news to some of my frenz who *heart* him :sweatingbullets:

..,hi guys! 170 pages already :w00t:

..,not feeling well today migraine attack its killing me :angry:

i know im supposed to resting myself but i cant help but post in the thread

i have been missing so many discussion right know :( ...

MZPAKIPOT and LUV really good pics you've post for ep12 love it :D

Bambam, fighting!!!

..,that,s a very, very good news!!!! hope they would consider showing it here in the phil. :)

..,hi guys! 170 pages already :w00t:

..,not feeling well today migraine attack its killing me :angry:

i know im supposed to resting myself but i cant help but post in the thread

i have been missing so many discussion right know :( ...

MZPAKIPOT and LUV really good pics you've post for ep12 love it :D

hi kim jo yan sis! uh-oh! seems like everyone's feeling under the weather...is it because of lack of sleep from episode 11-12..allnighters!

you didn't miss much discussion, and don't worry this thread is not going away...hehe

you guys are lucky in singapore, you get to take a glimpse of HyunBinnie (if you can)...g'luck to you all getting around the screaming ladies i'm sure.....

*lurking mode* :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I've watched HIT, coz Ms. Go is another fave of mine. And HIT is also an excellent police drama. But WIAN, for me, is better because it's packed with everything a drama lover looks for in a show.

But don't get me wrong, HIT is also one of my faves. :)

..,agree with you AMAY WIAN is a like an ice cream 5 in 1 flavor :lol: comedy, drama, romance, actions and suspense

its just so sad that only 4 ep to go before it ends :(:tears::tears: :tears:

Guest jastinel

Bambam, fighting!!!

Really? Oh, I hope GMA will take this, I`ll be rejoicing when it happen!

I wish Suna will promote WIAN here in the Philippines and for sure I will be at the airport upon her arrival...hehehe

Guest NelielTu
hi i m singaporean but unfortunately i m only ok with hyun bin (abit disappointed with his movies & series after MNIKSS) but nevertheless will pass this piece of news to some of my frenz who *heart* him :sweatingbullets:

LOL so u r only ok wif hyun bin???!!! Well he is my 2nd fav actor. I bet it will be a different pandemonium if Gong Yoo Shi were to be the one reaching our shore :sweatingbullets: I can foreseen the whole female in my office sudenly going to be down with flu or something just to get a look live of Gong Yoo Shi. I missed it when Jang Hyuk came to this island but oh well I am only ok with him tho. So back to our drama with KSA n LDG.

Archived