[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Thank you it works.

Have any of you thought of the guy that took KBS job at the university and his job at the TV station is the thief not HCH brother?They have a similarity with their body structure and the face......

..,doubt it no connection at all main reason only the artifacts that HCH father took

are mysteriously given back to the museum, really sure its GYOON..,

..,but lets see, "malay natin" so many things could happen..,

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh geehhh...in that case we're all peeping toms...jahahaha j/k..

yeah, i think the director probably wants the scene to be as natural and comfortable for KBS and HCH.....well, i'm not a guy but, would a normal guy grabs the hip to get a closer body contact for that kind of a kiss??

Guest ilikeldg

WOW!!! LDG PLAYS INSTRUMENTS!! So talented like KSA too..

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?flvPlay...6WzND-3YM$

credit dcinside/ and as labeled

not sure when this was taken, but it looks recent..

Lee dong gun was a singer before he went into acting.He plays the piano and learn how to play the

drums so he could play his role in Lovers in Paris.I really love his voice.When you have a chance listen to one of his songs

especially ...And I LOve You So..from My boyfriend is type B.

I thinks he also plays the guitar and also a Model....I think He is a Good Kid..that's why I like Him..

Tired???? Nope!!! Not at all!!!

thanks for the caps, i was waiting for these specific screencaps since last night...

:tears: no clubbox link yet :tears:

:(

oh sorry alodia....no clubbox...

those pictures were posted earlier/last night by fiona1111 (page 154-155), i guess you missed it coz this thread is moving fast!!!

my last post was totally lost somewhere in spectacular picture land... <_<

The powers that be must have heard us and made gyoon the hgd... wonder if those writers read their dramas' soompi threads...

Just want to say again I love the definitive moment when KBS said to TK lang's face his feeling were serious. Now we just need Hch to come around...

going to bed then waking up early for the ep....

I'm so glad that I picked this drama to watch out of all the ones in this time slot... we are definitely an ethusiastic bunch!!

p.s. Even tho this would never happen- what's her name with the princess disease in the office will be a perfect match with KBS's university prof... they are both so caught up in their own little worlds of self worship...

oh, let me apologize for overlooking your post. and Thank you for joining the discussions with your thoughts and comments.. :D

most likely they must have browse this thread, coz i've seen some Koreans posted in dcinside about this thread, regarding how we abbreviate KimBumSang=KBS, HurChoHee=HCH, etc...G'NItE moomincandylalala (cute nick)

Guest kanshu

I just finished watching epside 11 (the thing one does for this show before 7 am... :sweatingbullets: ) and I thought I just dropped my two cents:

Liked:

- The acting. It was good from the leads to the side characters.

- pacing & scripting. Great! Tension and romance parts complemented each other. The "Bad guy's plot" is back again, and no complaints about the background music for once. And they even managed a proper cliffhanger this time! :)

- KBS and HCH. Do I need to say more? :)

- KBS doing another "gut thinking" after seeing HCH and TL Kang hugging. So sad, he's not even giving her the benefit of the doubt and listens to her side of the story. Does he even have the slightest idea how damaging his lack of trust in her is? Especially since HCH has all those trust issues anyway! But it was very much in character for KBS, that fear of his to be left by the ones he loves (sheherizade_3, if I find the time I come back to you about the topic of "personality". :)).

- TL Kang. Wow. He's gaining lots of brownie points in my book. The way he's handling the situation is superb, the complete opposit of KBS. Even jealous, he still does the right thing. (And honestly: If he was the lead and not KBS, then this would be about the turning point where HCH would begin to realize that things between her and KBS won't work out... but since HCH hasa big and forgiving heart, I'm sure she'll be back in KBS arms in no time. :ph34r: )

- Lady Wang. I like that "new" side of her; if that's how she used to be before KBS showed up, then I fully understand why everyone was so alienated by her "love crusade". She knows how to be considerate and caring. I loved what she did for TL Kang and for HCH, just being around and trying to help them in her own way.

- All those small details. The characters are breathing life. KBS friend, who seems to be figuring out that HCH means much more to KBS than just a flirt... His reactions to KBS reactions are a pretty telltale sign that KBS behaviour was unseen of before. And KBS sitting in front of an empty table at home, brooding... and so much more.

- HCH not crying... but standing strong like she used to do.

Dislikes:

TOOO SHORT!!!!!!!!

No complaints from me so far. This is the WIAN I had hoped for.

If today's episode can keep up with episode 11, then I'm happy!

(As for the ratings... it sucks. Two of the best shows currently airing , Lawyers and WIAN, get completely ditched by the "chosen few". Bleh.

I wished we could show them our thread here, how excited the show makes every one of us, coming from so many different nations and cultural backgrounds. I really wished someone could tell them how WIAN brings us strangers together to appreciate and discuss the fruit of their hard labour... )

Well, got to run off to work now. RL is a pain in the keister at the moment, so I might not be able to post too much outside of break times. But I'm still reading posts whenever I find the time, and it's itching my fingers to answer!

It was amusing to watch HC's embarassment about the kiss when she tried to avoid KBS the day after it happened. HC shows from her demeanor how physically and emotionally inexperienced she is when it comes to men. A more sophisticated woman like KBS's TV co-host would have been nonchalant about a kiss.

ch1_ep11.jpg

KBS may have kissed a number of women and enjoyed their company but he acted like a teen-ager in love after he kissed HC. HC may just be his first real love.

bs2_ep11.jpg

Guest mead33

I just finished watching epside 11 (the thing one does for this show before 7 am... :sweatingbullets: ) and I thought I just dropped my two cents:

(As for the ratings... it sucks. Two of the best shows currently airing , Lawyers and WIAN, get completely ditched by the "chosen few". Bleh.

I wished we could show them our thread here, how excited the show makes every one of us, coming from so many different nations and cultural backgrounds. I really wished someone could tell them how WIAN brings us strangers together to appreciate and discuss the fruit of their hard labour... )

Well, got to run off to work now. RL is a pain in the keister at the moment, so I might not be able to post too much outside of break times. But I'm still reading posts whenever I find the time, and it's itching my fingers to answer!

wow.... 7 am :blink: ha ha... the forums are all abuzz with yesterday's episodes ;p

yah... i agree about the ratings... i think this show is doing pretty well on the internet (at least from the response in this forum)... not sure about the korean websites ... hopefully someone can verify :P

Guest ilikeldg

WELCOME BACK KANSHU!

ok, make sure you don't get caught at work..thanks!

i'm gonna hit the bed soon..

Bed time for me...Keep it coming MZPAKIPOT.

Thank you all,as always Happy to be here.....:)

Guest moomincandylalala

oh, let me apologize for overlooking your post. and Thank you for joining the discussions with your thoughts and comments.. :D

most likely they must have browse this thread, coz i've seen some Koreans posted in dcinside about this thread, regarding how we abbreviate KimBumSang=KBS, HurChoHee=HCH, etc...G'NItE moomincandylalala (cute nick)

no worries... just excited to see so much attention to detail and in depth analysis of a good drama....and want to be part of the fun ;D

i'll be seeing you in the morning most likely. Breakfast with "When it's at night" is kind of ironic... everyone's managing to fit this one in with the time difference somehow

..,hello KANSHU, hope to read more post from you..,

..,me too i had to many things to do have to fetch my son first..,

..,after i finish watching ep11 have to rest my laptop first for tonight's ep

..,waahh can't wait i hope there's a kiss and make-up for HCH and KBS :D

i'll be seeing you in the morning most likely. Breakfast with "When it's at night" is kind of ironic... everyone's managing to fit this one in with the time difference somehow

yes! g'nite Everyone, and let's all join tomorrow for When it's at night breakfast....oh G'day to the other side of the world.. :D

Guest yesitskate

argh this is so frustrating!! i have so many good ideas for wian mvs and my windows movie maker isnt working!

ARGH. anybody know a good movie editing program i download for free??

Guest yesitskate

just thinking... before this drama lee dong gun and kim sun ah make a really random couple. like RANDOM.

but strangely they look good together. i guess all drama couples are random. but in real life... i dont think i can see lee dong gun and kim sun ah getting together. :ph34r:

she fits with a non-famous boyfriend (even though they broke up).

he fits with the cute actress. (han ji hye. even though they broke up too).

maybe kim sunah's just too funny for him...

but as for his drama... i wanna see some babies! i wanna see come couple loving! no more awkwardness please.

i wanna see a vacation scene with lee dong gun in a speedo. ( :w00t: AHAHAHAHAH.) but i wanna see hch and tl kang's daughter too.. although that would do NOTHING for the plot. i wanna see:

-HCH proclaim her love for KBS

-KBS kicking TL Kang's @ss. (even just verbally. "HCH's MINE!")

-some more cute typical couple stuff.

---------edit-----------------------

-a kiss scene like kim sun ah and gong yoo in "s diary". you know.. passionate up-against-the-wall kinda thing. :P

just thinking... before this drama lee dong gun and kim sun ah make a really random couple. like RANDOM.

but strangely they look good together. i guess all drama couples are random. but in real life... i dont think i can see lee dong gun and kim sun ah getting together. :ph34r:

she fits with a non-famous boyfriend (even though they broke up).

he fits with the cute actress. (han ji hye. even though they broke up too).

maybe kim sunah's just too funny for him...

but as for his drama... i wanna see some babies! i wanna see come couple loving! no more awkwardness please.

i wanna see a vacation scene with lee dong gun in a speedo. ( :w00t: AHAHAHAHAH.) but i wanna see hch and tl kang's daughter too.. although that would do NOTHING for the plot. i wanna see:

-HCH proclaim her love for KBS

-KBS kicking TL Kang's @ss. (even just verbally. "HCH's MINE!")

-some more cute typical couple stuff.

---------edit-----------------------

-a kiss scene like kim sun ah and gong yoo in "s diary". you know.. passionate up-against-the-wall kinda thing. :P

..,love to see some couple loving too, a wedding is a good ending too, love to see KSA wearing a wedding dress

never seen her wearing a wedding dress before.

..,GY and KSA the love scene in S-Diary suits to them but i think it will not suit to KBS and HCH character

..,just watching the half ep11 and just a thought, TL Kang and HCH have some chemistry too but when i imagine

TL Kang and HCH kissing (don't know how to drop in english term) "walang dating" but they do look good

when their together..,

Guest kanshu

hihi, that is only one rating number... i thought there are always four numbers, nationwide-TNS, seoul-TNS, nationwide-AGNeilson(or some other provider) and seoul-AGNeilson... what about the 3 other numbers?

are there any any official indications about how this show is being received on the web? any korean media reports contrasting the different in online viewership and tv viewership? i did a quick check... we had close to 50 viewers on this thread after the show ends and gourmet had much less i think... so am really curious what is going on....

i agree with yuta_rule... it would be so sad for KSA and LDG if the ratings affect them adversely.... cos they are so good in this show...

mead33, the number means that WIAN fell below the scale of top 20 for all the other ratings. Their number didn't even get reported because it was too low compared to the others.

As for the "real audience numbers", I guess, they'll never know, because no one has fitted al TVs with that counter-thingy. It's just 1500 households for Nielson, and I guess a similar number for TNS that get counted for the rating. So, if for some reason, those 1500 people don't tune in, while the rest of the country goes crazy over the show, then you'd still have very low ratings.

As for many people here and just a few people on the Gourmet thread... Well, I can only speak for myself, but I prefer the lively discussions and thoughts everyone here has about the show and the characters, rather than just fangirling in Gourmet... (Outside of the fact that Gourmet does absolutely nothing for me, no matter how often I tried to wrap myself around that show.) WIAN thread is alive, there is criticism about bad things in the show, just with "wow that was great", and the fangirl/boy "Squeal!".

In a way, the threads reflects the shows. WIAN is pulsing with life, struggling and breathing... it's far from perfect, but it has heart. Gourmet is lots of beautiful food and some great message behind all of it (at least if I go by dramabeans recaps), and perfectly groomed in every aspect.

Just like us here, sort of. :)

Archived