[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Omo! Just merely hours away till episode 11. Can't wait! Jastinel unnie, I'll text you later for recaps, hehehe.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.., :tears::wacko: amf!! my connection to tvsbox is to slow been trying to connect since 6 pm in here and only 1 hour to go before WIAN :crazy:

:tongue2: *&^%$ you SMARTBRO!!!!

.., :wacko::wacko::tears: really frustrate me a lot grrrr....

.., :w00t: yohoo...finally!!!!

..,see you guys after WIAN!!!!

..,this is going to be interesting discussion.... :P

is this series nice? hmm. im wondering if the chemistry between sun ah and dong gun, is it nice? :) im planning to watch this series. can anyone recommend it?? :)

.., :P yes this is really a highly recommended..

..,you'll gonna love watching it :D ...

..,absolutely lovely pairing LDG and KSA :P:D ...

Guest jastinel
.., :tears::wacko: amf!! my connection to tvsbox is to slow been trying to connect since 6 pm in here and only 1 hour to go before WIAN :crazy:

:tongue2: *&^%$ you SMARTBRO!!!!

.., :wacko::wacko::tears: really frustrate me a lot grrrr....

.., :w00t: yohoo...finally!!!!

..,see you guys after WIAN!!!!

..,this is going to be interesting discussion.... :P

.., :P yes this is really a highly recommended..

..,you'll gonna love watching it :D ...

..,absolutely lovely pairing LDG and KSA :P:D ...

If you can change your connection to DSL, change it! DSL is much-much better! 48 mins left b4 WIAN...I`m prepared for this crazy night....

I hope DL link will come out a few hours after WIAN...can`t sleep while DL-ing tonights episode.

See u later guys...

graceyco, This drama will make you crazy (With good effect), just like us here. I hope you can join the discussion tonight, we love to hear your opinion, so far, everybody is happy about this drama.

Guest kanshu
is this series nice? hmm. im wondering if the chemistry between sun ah and dong gun, is it nice? :) im planning to watch this series. can anyone recommend it?? :)

Recommended. LDG gives one of his best performances ever, and together with Suna, he makes the pair of Kim Bum Sang and Hur Cho Hee quite unforgetabble. :)

Heh, there is no right or wrong answers in this, it's just supposed to start discussions and share your thoughts.

Just a joke, kanshu. Anyway, just slightly more than 2 hours more and we'll be getting some answers, right?

Hope to see their love relationship blossom and I would like to see how sweet KBS can be. And as for the

"Robin Hood", it's still everyone's guess as to who he is. Hope that it will be a real surprise character.

:)

Yes, we'll certainly get some answers, and hopefully also quite a bit of drama! :D

Guest jade_frost
Yes, we'll certainly get some answers, and hopefully also quite a bit of drama! :D

Yes let's get some drama please! :)

I figure that KBS will just be utterly hurt when he sees the hug but won't do anything. Just stew inside until his emotions burst the proverbial dam and then he looses control. We can certainly expect some significant change in the relationship between CH and KBS tonight.

Since CH has disclosed her identity as the daughter of HDG to TL Kang, will it come out into the open? Will it change the way her team members treat her now? Will they treat her with derision or newfound respect?

Guest kanshu
Yes let's get some drama please! :)

I figure that KBS will just be utterly hurt when he sees the hug but won't do anything. Just stew inside until his emotions burst the proverbial dam and then he looses control. We can certainly expect some significant change in the relationship between CH and KBS tonight.

Which reminds me that, so far, we've missed out the customary "lovesick male lead gets drunk out of his mind" scene! :sweatingbullets:

I think that KBS reaction to the hug will be a turning point to the relation between them; not neccessaril the reaction right when he sees the hug, but what will follow that day, or some days later. I can see KBS simmering in his own juices while he pouts; perhaps HCH will use that in her misguided attempt to keep him out of danger by keeping him out of her life?

What I'd like for today and tomorrow's episode is a return of the agressive type of bickering they had during the first few episodes; with KBS hurt like that, perhaps I get my wish... *crosses fingers*

Since CH has disclosed her identity as the daughter of HDG to TL Kang, will it come out into the open? Will it change the way her team members treat her now? Will they treat her with derision or newfound respect?

So far, she only told it to TL Kang. And he's no blabbermouth; he'll just say that his investigations turned out that KBS has an alibi... and who's the suspected culprit. There's no need to disclose the relationship between HCh and her father, unless he thinks it will interfere with the investigation.

Guest valley girl

@ mzpakipot : thanks for the pic it's so funny :lol: :lol:

lee dong gun seems chubbier now. he has more muscle now even he was lonely ( no girlfriend and brother ) i think has a great best friend yeon joon hoon

Guest ilikeldg
those two ajussis arguing who HCH should end up with???? Noh wants TL Kang, and the other ajussi wants KBS...lol

funny! gyun set up his sister to the wrong place so she can meet kbs...??? hahaha!

MZPAKIPOT.....Thank You for all you do to make this Forum so Alive...I love all the pics that you post re-Lee Dong Gun.I can't get enough of him.....Are you Pinay?

Guest ilikeldg
@ mzpakipot : thanks for the pic it's so funny :lol: :lol:

lee dong gun seems chubbier now. he has more muscle now even he was lonely ( no girlfriend and brother ) i think has a great best friend yeon joon hoon

Thats Good !!He's probably working out to relieve some Stress and get ready for his August Concert in Japan.I read it somewhere..I wish I could go......

Guest coffinhouse

omo ya.. the kiss... and HCH responded.... it was a sweet kiss scene...gyaaaaaaaaa...

and both of them thinking about the kiss at home... HCH looks @_@ while KBS is all smily...*haha*

Guest melyssa

That duet is fantastic ... so much feeling and I see LOVE flowing into each other's eyes!! What's that song??? It sounds so familiar!!

The kiss after the duet in the garden ... then they each went home and sensual on their feelings after the kiss .... later, then ...

.. KBS saw that HCH-TL hug and she saw KBS, ran after him and stupid, jealous him has to say stuff to hurt her!!! What did he say??? She runs off and TL saw what happens!! And TL tells KBS something! Wow... what a roller coaster of excitement and it's now fun to watch that jealousy and disappointment thing at work... Best ever!! If only the music could be managed better ..

'HongGil-dong' (?) or someone else, had strike under their noses during a transaction between a Japanese and President Jang; KBS bumps into HongGil-dong, a black-clothed man and it ends there!!

I like this episode; lots of good development in the storyline with more puzzling issues about the mystery part of how the antiques are stolen and who did it. A lot to anticipate too! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode now! If only I could understand what they are saying as I believe what they say is getting more important to get to the story!

*edited*

Archived