[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's okay kanshu! :D we're not the ones losing here! :D

let's write to MBC and ask them to send the BTS/NGs only to us and other bambam addicts :ph34r: no public access! :D

yeah he did! i uploaded the kiss scene on my iPod and i tried to watch it carefully...from what i've seen, when HCH broke off, KBS opened his eyes. it was real quick though..or maybe i was just imagining things... :lol: i'm not quite sure :D maybe he was blinking.. ahh i don't know. but i'd like to think KBS had closed his eyes. :D :D

*EDIT*

i put the kiss on slow motion and captured this...:D maybe he was blinking then, but still his eyes will close then right? :lol:

vlcsnap-214959.jpg

..,agree lets right to MBC :angry: :angry: :angry: show us the BTS and NG :angry: :angry: plssss *puppy eyes*

..,waahhh can't wait to see that kiss!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko

.., :w00t: yehey 84% already yipey :w00t:

..,KBS so cute when HCH didn't accept his invitation to eat lunch together :D

(i am like an idiot here laughing in giggling at the same time)

..,waahhh HCH on aprt of KBS wahhhhh :wacko: :wacko:

..,LOL the childish shovel man of HCH :lol: :lol: :lol:

omo! i'm watching KBS's eyes, dang dude! he really can't keep his eyes straight or just even look side to side....hahaha

watch the part where CH is wearing a sexy yellow-greenish shirt...waahh! she's so sexy..she got curves! i'm jealous...lol

ahhhh! i'm giggling and smiling here too...watching the part where CH brought KBS food and KBS didn't want eat unless CH feed it to him..hahaha so cuteee...awww...tehe

..,just finished watching epi17..

one word "bitin" :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

..,nice ending but on KBS-HCH love story omo :vicx: :vicx: :vicx:

..,i want to agree on fiona1111 post before that its not in our expectation thats why were reacting crazy, but after watching the finale im like omo thats it :blink::huh: the flow of the story is good i really like how they put on on each character but a little scene on GYOON's part, no grandparents,

a picture of Kang's daughter, no pink shirt guy and KBS-HCH love story i was like craving more of their scene together. waahhh :wacko: :wacko:

..,that last scene i wish they would somehow show it more, that scene was so short

KSA and LDG really look hot on their wardrobe ie KSA :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Guest fiona1111

ahh my download stopped! there were 20 minutes left,and it suddenly stopped! okay, download all over again...:tears:

..,just finished watching epi17..

one word "bitin" :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

..,nice ending but on KBS-HCH love story omo :vicx: :vicx: :vicx:

..,i want to agree on fiona1111 post before that its not in our expectation thats why were reacting crazy, but after watching the finale im like omo thats it :blink::huh: the flow of the story is good i really like how they put on on each character but a little scene on GYOON's part, no grandparents,

a picture of Kang's daughter, no pink shirt guy and KBS-HCH love story i was like craving more of their scene together. waahhh :wacko: :wacko:

..,that last scene i wish they would somehow show it more, that scene was so short

KSA and LDG really look hot on their wardrobe ie KSA :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

sis that's how i reacted at first, if you look at my past posts... :D :D but i got over it. :D

ahh my download stopped! there were 20 minutes left,and it suddenly stopped! okay, download all over again...:tears:

sis that's how i reacted at first, if you look at my past posts... :D :D but i got over it. :D

..,sorry bout your dl sis that was really frustrating...

..,i hope i could move on :tears: :tears: :tears: just want to see more KBS-HCH moments :tears: :tears:

Guest fiona1111
..,sorry bout your dl sis that was really frustrating...

..,i hope i could move on :tears: :tears: :tears: just want to see more KBS-HCH moments :tears: :tears:

i know...if only MBC extended for a few minutes...but oh well, i'm gonna work with what i'm given. :D

i know...if only MBC extended for a few minutes...but oh well, i'm gonna work with what i'm given. :D

..,that last scene of them is what im protesting about :tears: :tears:

..,for me i think im gonna do some MV just to satisfy my cravings :)

Guest jastinel

Waaaahhh, I`m awake all night and still, can`t sleep, good thing my kids doesn`t have school today because of the storm.

I still have hang over with the episode last night. I think everyone here does. I realize that The ending was too good, that I don`t want to let go of KBS and CH. I already re watch the episode and I don`t have the same feeling that i felt last night. It was terrible....mix emotion. Now, I don`t hate the writers, I just don`t like their work or may be it`s not their fault that it came out like this...very rushed ending.

Well, Bambam will always remain special to me, because Suna is a part of it.

Lets all rest for now, thanks to everybody for your contribution in this thread!

mzpakipot, hows ur birthday?

Thanks kim jo han for keeping me company the whole night!

Guest *alodia*

:tears:

i'm finishing upi episode 4 and if you remember guys, i'm on the part when cho hee and bum sang were catching a petty robber with little daughters. My gosh! my tears are all over. I can't time well.

it's even sadder this time because i know that in the end her dad will die.

- by the way, i was wrong in assuming that her dad will be alive... :tears: poor cho hee

:lol: i took up most dramatic scenes of WIAN, since i love torturing myself... just like now.

* i like the new cho hee that appeared since ep10, however i realized i kinda love the original cho hee (even if people keeps comparing her to samsoonie)

Waaaahhh, I`m awake all night and still, can`t sleep, good thing my kids doesn`t have school today because of the storm.

I still have hang over with the episode last night. I think everyone here does. I realize that The ending was too good, that I don`t want to let go of KBS and CH. I already re watch the episode and I don`t have the same feeling that i felt last night. It was terrible....mix emotion. Now, I don`t hate the writers, I just don`t like their work or may be it`s not their fault that it came out like this...very rushed ending.

Lets all rest for now, thanks to everybody for your contribution in this thread!

..,me too sis im not sending my son today, he's sick but still have to go to his school have to talk to his adviser, their exam start today...

..,omo sis now im the one feeling that, kept on playing the last part im really craving for more, just can't believe that WIAN finally ends, this is my first time watching live and at the same time joining a forum so its really hard for me to just let BAMBAM go, frustration and sadness is all over me now and add to that lack of sleep...

..,i hope everybody who participates in this thread will remain and always keep on posting beside we still have 15 engsubs episode to wait for it would be great if we can all watch it and understand at the same time...

..,hehehe i was complaining while watching to sis jastinel about the finale, hey sis i really enjoy chatting with you can't wait to meet you in person hehehe... :D :D :D

yikes!!! you haven't sleep yet?(also kim jo yan?) i dunno how you do it sis.....good thing you don't have to go anywhere!

eto, getting ready for my bday trip to NY...excited in a way, and scared...i dunno if you're superstitious, someone told me that it's not good to travel on your bday..i'll just pray hard before the plane takes off...:D i'm bringing my laptop(yey! i can still come here and chat about EveryNight), coz our tourguide is not coming anymore....see you all tomorrow! oh no wait...no more WIAN...gahhhh..i still have the feeling that there's another episode tomorrow..lol

Archived