[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

4) Am i still going to see my little Hyang Ki (Kang Shi Wan's daughter)?

:sweatingbullets: i guess not...

5) Are they going to have... er... :blush: you-know-what (keeping my fingers crossed! I'm not used to seeing a drama without "that" - now that I'm thinking about it all the dramas I liked had that scene - MNIKSS, Dalja's spring, What's Up Fox, even HIT... but yeah, not in Who Are You? - isn't it?)

I'd be totally disappointed if there's none... I mean IT'S LEE DONG GUN (Changing Partners) meets KIM SUN AH (S Diary) - MBC shouldn't have missed this opportunity... hmmm perhaps that's why it's one hour late tonight? :lol:

just wishfully thinking. kinda off from their characters and the flow of the plot though... but hey Bum Sang is a player, he should be expert in these things... ok never mind, i'm ranting - result of lack of sleep!

*off to timing instead - that is, if i can focus*

Waaahh, I have the same thing in mind. I`d like to see them in bed, talking, embracing each other, having plans about their relationship. CH is in KBS apartment, so may be they will end up like that. Will she stay for the night? I hope so. If nothing like that will happen, that kissing in the office is enough for me. But the script writer is a *kill joy*, so I expect, it will be a fake kiss. I wish the scene that I`m wishing for will happen!

Guest mead33

1) Yes. :)

2) No... but I think that Lady Wang will home in on him as her new target! :sweatingbullets:

3) How about a second season for this series, this time with much more time for preperation? :)

I like the last question! I still think the original concept have a lot of potential: Sexy virgin who is passtionate about artifacts meets a playboy who is flippant about artifacts

Guest fiona1111

..,waahhh finally :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

.., i am really haing a problem connecting to soompi...

..,is BAMBAM already started? my tvants is still connecting :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

nope, not yet. it will start at 10:45 still. :D it's 50 mins (?) late. :D

Happy Birthday Mzpakipot! Hope all your wishes and dreams will come true!

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

..,omo didn't know this hey sister MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN SA'YO :D :D :D :D

nope, not yet. it will start at 10:45 still. :D it's 50 mins (?) late. :D

..,10:45 :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

OMO CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!

..,thank you fiona1111 :D thought im in the wrong channel...

Guest mead33

Waaahh, I have the same thing in mind. I`d like to see them in bed, talking, embracing each other, having plans about their relationship. CH is in KBS apartment, so may be they will end up like that. Will she stay for the night? I hope so. If nothing like that will happen, that kissing in the office is enough for me. But the script writer is a *kill joy*, so I expect, it will be a fake kiss. I wish the scene that I`m wishing for will happen!

ha ha, "killjoy" - I agree. The scriptwriter/director do not follow through all the lovey-dovey scenes, it is either interupted by some serious stuffs or touch-and-go.... leaves the viewers hanging and feeling frustrated! ha ha... but I still think that although there are no super-passionate scenes, there are a lot of sweet sweet scenes...

Guest fiona1111

ha ha, "killjoy" - I agree. The scriptwriter/director do not follow through all the lovey-dovey scenes, it is either interupted by some serious stuffs or touch-and-go.... leaves the viewers hanging and feeling frustrated! ha ha... but I still think that although there are no super-passionate scenes, there are a lot of sweet sweet scenes...

i hope this time the scriptwriter will give in and give us what we want, and stop being a "kill joy" :) just this once. :D :D

--------

bambam up next! they'll be starting early... :D :D

Guest fiona1111

BamBam starting soon and not exactly at 10.45pm korean time?? :unsure:

i think news is over maybe another 15mins on sports then our show starts

just now mbc showed the preview of BamBam already :blink:

it's the opening credits for me now.. :D :D

Guest mead33

peepz!!! i read at dc that it started already!!!

pls go check it out in case it's for real that they started early!!!

yes. it is starting

awwww..shuckssss....!!!thanks everyone for the greeting...

wow! i'm just in time...i overslept again....

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

you are all awesome...thank you so much mead33,sueyip,kanshu,ilikeldg,jastinel,amay,fiona1111,mynameisalodia,kim jo yan,tiluk!!

Guest fiona1111
GRRRRRR!!!!!! I hate Noh Panjangnim!!!!!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

ahhhhh me tooooo!!!!!!!!! why did he have to have such BAD TIMING?!!!!!!

Can someone please help?

Where can I dl ep 3 raw?

I can't dl from MU link and I couldn't find this ep in WITHS2 CB.

Thanks for helping :)

Archived