[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest ilikeldg
Thanks for liking KSA. We, KSA fans are happy to meet all LDG fans here.

And just like you, I gained someone too... my new jagiya Lee Dong Gun. I've known him since Lovers In Paris. I believed in his acting. But I never had a crush on him since he is the antagonist in LIP, and toooooo arrogant in My Boyfriend Is Type B. But now I can't get enough of him as Bum Sang. I was planning on rewatching LIP after we're done subbing WIAN. I was thinking of watching Sweet 18 as well, but he looks so young... I don't want him young. I want him like what he is right now.

and i'm secretly hoping he'll court KSA for real - i was never like this to KSA and Hyun Bin because KSA has a boyfriend back MNIKSS days :blush:

I'm also with you my dear sisters!

As the curtains for WIAN closes tonight, let us all celebrate and wish for another project of our dearest Kim Sun Ah!!!!

★★★ Kim Sun Ah sshi fighting!!!! ★★★

Cheers everyone!

EDIT: Oh, yeah... I'm so selfish... I guess she should rest first. Most probably she'll go to America to celebrate her birthday with her family there. But after resting, we'll be looking forward to her new project... whatever it is...

I do like him the way he is now too..More Mature !!..And just like you..I'm hoping deep inside.they end up together in real life.... :wub::wub::wub:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33
EDIT: Oh, yeah... I'm so selfish... I guess she should rest first. Most probably she'll go to America to celebrate her birthday with her family there. But after resting, we'll be looking forward to her new project... whatever it is...

he he, regardless I hope that some good news will come by Suna, be it a new project, a new love, a new CF... as long as it will bring her joy and happiness :P Of course, a new drama would be nice...

is her family in the states?

I do like him the way he is now too..More Mature !!..And just like you..I'm hoping deep inside.they end up together in real life.... :wub::wub::wub:

me three! ha ha ha... they do look good together...

HCH's bag again? Ha ha, the bag is always in the way! And such a big bag too....

BTW, Lady Wang is quite sweet and cute in Ep 16. If she has been like this all along, I would have liked her so much more....

mead33 yeah! you're right! i didn't realize that, i thought they were pointing it out how the bag got move...nyaknyak! *toinks* gaaahhh...hehe

what is up with those huge bag..!.i hope KSA has nothing to do with them bags on the way..CH uses em to protect herself from KBS....j/k! lol

i'm off to bed...*sigh* :( gahh...8 hrs left...

Guest *alodia*
he he, regardless I hope that some good news will come by Suna, be it a new project, a new love, a new CF... as long as it will bring her joy and happiness :P Of course, a new drama would be nice...

is her family in the states?

yup they are... her mom, younger sister and younger brother. she is sending her siblings to school in the US. (and Korean fans told me she goes to the states every year to celebrate her birthday. this year is right on time. they just finished WIAN. I hope she can stay for a while - but not too long because I'm going to miss her badly)

that's why i pity her, she lives alone in Korea... i'm just hoping she have a lot of relatives that can look after her.

yup they are... her mom, younger sister and younger brother. she is sending her siblings to school in the US. (and Korean fans told me she goes to the states every year to celebrate her birthday. this year is right on time. they just finished WIAN. I hope she can stay for a while - but not too long because I'm going to miss her badly)

that's why i pity her, she lives alone in Korea... i'm just hoping she have a lot of relatives that can look after her.

OFF TOPIC:

i read or saw somewhere that her brother is in HK???

edit: oh wow! i didn't know that...she's an awesome big sister! wish i have a older sister like her...i saw you posted about her father being gone..since when?

thanks for the info sis, i'm learning so much about KSA....i admire her more!

Guest kanshu

Happiness is...

...coming to this thread in the morning and reading all your posts. :)

*hugs*

Good morning, everyone, and congrats on 5000+ posts!

This thread has been by far one of the most enjoyable online activities for me in a while. :)

awww...chungmal, i'm going to miss each and everyone of you..huhuhu...

ohhhh...MV! good idea fiona1111 i shall make some MV too after WIAN.....

..,im gonna miss you all :tears: :tears: i hope everyone here can still post besides we still have to wait for WIAN engsubs right...

..,actually i am thinking to do some MV too, i think it would be nice to watch some MV while waiting for BON subs...

>>>catch up later guys have something important to do<<<

Guest *alodia*

* i just uploaded three of my favorite MVs. these are just randomly picked based on my luck here in our thread... i haven't backread yet. I'll do that next weekend probably. And I'm sure there's more goodies on these hundreds of pages *

When It's At Night Music Videos

[youtube links]

SONG: "Say You Love Me" (MYMP)

by: ★night★ of DC Inside Everynight

DOWNLOAD: sendspace (I just converted the FLV to AVI. lower quality but at least we can watch it with the music now)

SONG: "Kidarida" Waiting (Yoon Ha)

by: Kim Do Ri of Sunaforever

SONG: "Stupid Cupid" (Mandy Moore)

by: Kim Do Ri of Sunaforever

Had great difficulty coming in - could be my internet connection or soompi is

real busy. Well, managed to come by now. Yes, thanks guys, I must thank all

of you for making this thread so interesting and lively and it's my very very

first experience. It was indeed thrilling and fun. Thanks a lot again.

Am looking forward to tonight's episode and seeing many scenes of Suna and

LDG. Will really miss them after tonight and I sincerely hope that Suna will not

keep us waiting for another three years before we can see her again. She should

have offers pouring onto her lap after this great performance.

Guest cutetyson

just speculating but I think that shovel scene will come in like this....remember that tree with the birds in it from her childhood, she will go back there to bury the box of her dad's stuff and a letter to her dad (paper she's holding in the preview with KBS hugging her). KBS will go with her and dig the hole for her.

As for KBS leaving her at the end, IF that does happen, they'll probably end up meeting again in Japan, like they did in the beginning. Korean dramas love putting that "new beginnings" theme into their endings. Since they always seem to go back to flashbacks of their beginnings, they might do this as a way to end the show happily. Most likely, she'll be there to find some artifact and he'll be there trying to find the same artifact or some kind of similar purpose. He'll open the door and she'll be there again dressed up in a kimono....

The drama would then give them a happy sappy ending while closing the story...they keep their passion for the hunt for artifacts and find each other too.

Just a thought but then again I'm korean and have watched way too many kdramas so I could be oversimplifying.

I liked this drama and it's unique as far as the story line and korean artifact theme but I think koreans are more interested in food (gourmet) than artifacts. i'm glad that it's doing well outside of korea with worldwide fans...hopefully, that will get noticed too. Good job on this forum guys - you guys are true fans!

..,omo i was really having a problem connecting to other browser

my connection is a bit slow and having problem loading all the links in here

and the worst is can't connect in soompi have to restart my laptop just to connect...

>>>try to catch up<<<

Had great difficulty coming in - could be my internet connection or soompi is

real busy. Well, managed to come by now. Yes, thanks guys, I must thank all

of you for making this thread so interesting and lively and it's my very very

first experience. It was indeed thrilling and fun. Thanks a lot again.

Am looking forward to tonight's episode and seeing many scenes of Suna and

LDG. Will really miss them after tonight and I sincerely hope that Suna will not

keep us waiting for another three years before we can see her again. She should

have offers pouring onto her lap after this great performance.

..,omo sueyip having same problem also, is soompi having some technical

problem again..

..,i feel like all of you is trying to say goodbye :tears::tears::tears:

Oh, jastinel. Suna did wear a very nice and smart black dress

when she was at the niche of her father. Remember, KBS was

looking sadly at her from afar? Then he sat at the stairs to wait

for her???? She was wearing a dress - low cut too.

Guest jastinel
* i just uploaded three of my favorite MVs. these are just randomly picked based on my luck here in our thread... i haven't backread yet. I'll do that next weekend probably. And I'm sure there's more goodies on these hundreds of pages *

Thanks again Sis DIA for uploading the MV...I see Suna and LDG in this MV, not their character in the drama.

I really like LDG now, not like when they are just starting, I thought He will bring disappointment in teaming up with Suna. But I`m wrong, like Bin, I can see his other work also. His a very good actor and very cute, I love him more as a singer, as an actor and as KBS.

Oh, jastinel. Suna did wear a very nice and smart black dress

when she was at the niche of her father. Remember, KBS was

looking sadly at her from afar? Then he sat at the stairs to wait

for her???? She was wearing a dress - low cut too.

I remember that, but you know, CH never wear a dress in the office or even in this special date that I was talking about. I just missed seeing Suna in a nice outfit. I hope she will endorse another clothing line, while deciding on a proj.,

I would love to see her in another commercial or endorsing some

lovely attire but I guess all these will have to depend on her agent.

But hopefully after this drama she will be offered something but at

the meantime, she has to take care of her figure. Looks like she's

putting on some weight again.

Do have a fun time watching this last episode. Keeping my fingers

crossed that the links will work and my internet connection is ok.

See all of you after the show, I hope.

Guest kanshu
May I borrow your beautiful greeting, mead33, to wish, mazpakipot a very very birthday too. Thanks.

Let me chime in!

Happy birthday to you, mzpakipot!

May you get in your future all that you need, and a handful of those things that you want, too. :)

(And I hope that tonight's episode will be a great present! :))

Archived