[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

heeeeelloooo bambam loonies!!!!

gah, what a day for me!! sitting at the library right now, suppose to be writing a letter of intent.... sorry, i couldn't get the chance to response to some of the requests earlier...so i just want to say BIG THANKS to jastinel for posting those goodies! wooohooo!!! Thank you! salamat po!

thanks to cutiepie for the LQ clips....i got the chance to look at them earlier...

thanks to Luv as always for those lovely screen caps.....

thanks to popstartgurl for the Aigoo MU link....

thanks to mynameisalodia and pmmonkey for searching jastinel's request...

as for DL the MV and put it up in youtube, i tried but that link wont let me...anyone know how? i think daum.net put a block on those videos....not like youtube..

time to backthread a little bit and then back to writing my letter...

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..,just finished watching ep16 thanks for all the dl link..

..,i'll try to do some recap in ep16 this based on the expression and based on my understanding so feel free to correct me pls..

ep16 recap:

..,KBS vs the KIM SANG's men, KBS got hit on his arms and try to out run the henchmen then TL KANG and his men arrive on time,

KIM SANG's group try to run but ends up fighting to TL KANG and his men, KIM SANG and his one disciple (forget his name) manage to escape.

..,on the car,the bad tempered guy got a call saying that KBS was hurt and he was on the hospital, HCH was really worried upon hearing it, as the car park HCH got out first and rush to were KBS is, she was really worried and when she finally saw KBS the first thing she do was to hug KBS with all her heart, WJH, pink suit guy and the bad tempered guy saw HCH hugging KBS, the bad tempered guy was really giggling :lol: then TL KANG arrived and noticed the reaction of the two and realizing that it was HCH hugging KBS,(hehehe TL KANG was really jealous) then bad tempered guy insist that they leave, Kang had a 1 last jealous look b4 he go.

..,HCH was really focusing on KBS that she barely notice that they were in a public area so when she finally let go she was really shy to KBS co'z of her reaction then HCH finally ask about GYOON and CHIEF NOH...

..,HCH and KBS arrive in the room were CHIEF NOH is resting and had a head injury and GYOON was sitting beside CHIEF NOH, HCH ask GYOON if he's okey and GYOON said yes then CHIEF NOH awaken, he was thanking KBS for saving them (GYOON) for the baddies and KBS said it nothing, CHIEF NOH ask GYOON to take some chair (i think) but KBS insist not CHIEF NOH ask why KBS said HCH has something to ask (i think) then GYOON and KBS leave the room..

..,KBS ask GYOON why he is with CHIEF NOH (i think) then GYOON explain to KBS how and why he end up being with CHIEF NOH (i think)...

..,HCH ask CHIEF NOH about his involvement in his father, then CHIEF NOH said something about their past meeting of his father (i still dont know about this scene really need some translation in this) i think HCH know that WSG is the prime suspect of his fathers death.

..,CHIEF NOH said to HCH that he video record his conversation to WSG and it was on his necktie but as HCH trying to get it CHIEF NOH realize that it was missing, the camera was on the scene were they trying to out run KIM SANG's group...

..,KIM SANG and his disciple was trying to escape they were packing their things and talking about KBS when WSG men arrive and took the both of them..

..,WSG was talking to his assistant about KIM SANG (again need some translation for this)

..,in HCH house, KBS and GYOON are talking (dont know what but i think its about GYOON turning himself to the police) then KBS hold GYOON hands for some comforting then GYOON excuse his self for HCH and KBS to talk, i think KBS and HCH are talking about GYOON about turning himself to the police, then KBS was leaving, HCH insist to walk him out but KBS said not to, b4 KBS leave HCH said to him that she was going to talk to Kang,KBS ask why or what, HCH said she was going to say sorry to Kang because she has a special someone in her heart then she kissed KBS (for me it was a confirmation that KBS is the special someone and i think KBS gets it) then HCH ask KBS to go because she atill needs to talk to GYOON, KBS leave with a big smile on his face...

..,HCH and GYOON are talking about their father's things and reminiscing, then HCH ask if she became a good sister to him (i think) then GYOON said yes

HCH then said that always think of her as a big sister (i think)

(ok coffee break)

Guest *alodia*
as for DL the MV and put it up in youtube, i tried but that link wont let me...anyone know how? i think daum.net put a block on those videos....not like youtube..

for daum videos, i'm using this:

FLV Downloader

I have uploaded Cho Hee ♥ Bum Sang [fanmade Music Video] in YOUTUBE

oops sorry... bad audio! will try again

FLV Downloader

thanks alodia!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9-1.jpg

kjfkaj.jpg

jdk.jpg

KRRDMCLD.jpg

6HRM5NV7BN.jpg

JF3C3Q071R.jpg

IMG_4452.jpg

credit as labeled/krdrama

..,just finished watching ep16 thanks for all the dl link..

..,i'll try to do some recap in ep16 this based on the expression and based on my understanding so feel free to correct me pls..

ep16 recap:

(ok coffee break)

omo sis! walang tulugan ha??? :tongue2: i think i may need to ask you to write my letter of intent instead, you got so much energy..hehe

Guest fiona1111

hello everyone!! :D

i had a hard time concentrating on the scenery here because my mind kept on coming back to the episode later... :lol:

thank you everyone for the goodies! :D

i hope we'll be seeing a happy ending tomorrow... based from the preview, i think we'll get what we want. :lol:

00000100.jpg

00001100.jpg

00002100.jpg

11110.jpg

cafe.daum

hello everyone!! :D

i had a hard time concentrating on the scenery here because my mind kept on coming back to the episode later... :lol:

thank you everyone for the goodies! :D

i hope we'll be seeing a happy ending tomorrow... based from the preview, i think we'll get what we want. :lol:

hi fiona1111! make sure you take lots of pictures, so you'll look back at those sceneries! oh wait, which scenery you're talking about?

awww...1 more day..oh schuckssss! I wonder why in the preview ( KBS is going away..? so, this picture explains it...???

5108391d.jpg

(or is it KSA sending away LDG for his Japan concert....???? )

why is TANAKA san calling him? more missing artifacts? or is KBS going to work with him..more pay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this scene crack me up....sorry, i'm like that..

borrowing this from LUV, thank you

luvsoompis00500011va0.jpg

..,in the meeting room they were discussing about KIM SANG's crime, his involvement in HTC death, his involvement in the museum robbery, attempting murder on CHIEF NOH etc...

..,HCH ask TL KANG if they can talk, TL KANG had a feeling about what HCH is going to say, and as HCH is talking TL KANG said that he know what HCH was about to say, he said that he know that HCH love KBS and same with KBS, that he is very happy seeing them happy together, he also said that not to worry about him as long as HCH is happy with KBS it will be fine for him, and WJH overheard their conversation ( i think WJH jealous over HCH for two great men like her)then HCH said thank you for understanding her, then TL KANG leave with a bitter smile in his face...

..,while CHIEF NOH and bad tempered guy was *peeping* on WSG house the japanese guy came, bad tempered guy said that was the guy WSG making some deal the night they were trying to catch HGD.

..,WSG was making some deal again to that japanese guy, WSG show some artifacts to the japanese guy.

..,the always have a cap guy and the bad tempered guy2 was questioning the disciple2 of KIM SANG about the whereabouts of KIM SANG, they show something about the callingcard they found in HTC belonings but it turned out that disciple2 was not going to talk, bad tempered guy2 was really pissed off. HCH came and give them something to drink, HCH ask about the progress of their investigation but nothing good news, HCH saw the calling card and the bad tempered guy2 said that they found it in her fathers belongings as HCH reading the card she remember something familiar about it. then she came back home and found a lighter in his fathers belongings and gave her the idea of something ( i think)

..,in the museum KBS was investigating some artifacts (i think) in the cleaning room (i think) with the artifacts lady (dont know what to call her) she invited KBS to have a coffee or something with her when KBS was about to say yes his phone ring, when KBS realize it was HCH he immediately say to artifact lady that his sorry because he had something to do and HCH is going to be angry if she will found out (i think) the artifact lady was disappointed.

>>>okey i'll continue later have to fix BF for my hobby<<<

>>or anyone can continue this<<<

omo sis! walang tulugan ha??? :tongue2: i think i may need to ask you to write my letter of intent instead, you got so much energy..hehe

..,i have recharge myself lately eh hehehe...

..,finally some goodies from you thank you sis... :D :D :D

Guest fiona1111

TL Kang

2-3.jpg

1-4.jpg

what is KBS digging up in here? :)

E16080818HDTVXviD-GCHavi_003619586.jpg

office lobby scene caps (not quite sure if these were already posted.)

2-4.jpg

3.jpg

0-3.jpg

1-5.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-1.jpg

1-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

dcinside

hi fiona1111! make sure you take lots of pictures, so you'll look back at those sceneries! oh wait, which scenery you're talking about?

awww...1 more day..oh schuckssss! I wonder why in the preview (per ebrigid KBS is going away..? so, this picture explains it...???

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/m...AN/5108391d.jpg

(or is it KSA sending away LDG for his Japan concert....???? )

why is TANAKA san calling him? more missing artifacts? or is KBS going to work with him..more pay?

we went to a tulip farm today. :D:D

i don't see where the picture will come in...unless KBS will surprise HCH with a trip or something...(or maybe it really is KSA sending away LDG for his concert...or better yet, coming with him. :D:lol:)

maybe Tanaka-san is calling him for help with artifacts?he knows KBS' talent right? ahhh i don't know..

aghhhh we have to wait yet again! :D

this scene crack me up....sorry, i'm like that..

borrowing this from LUV, thank you

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1681/lu...00500011va0.jpg

:lol: that was one thing i liked the most about that scene. they reacted as if HCH and KBS were doing something scandalous. :D i think they reacted like that because it was like the first PDA they've seen from the two.... :D:D

wow! 8 more posts to go and we're on our 5000th! :D:D

thanks for the pics fiona1111!

TL Kang....hmm, hmm, hmm...he....lookin'.....H.O.T! hahahaa

oh i see, we have tulip farm here in washington too..

can't wait to go on my trip too, but i won't be bringing in my laptop...

what was the scene with CH's father and Chief Noh? what is it about?

whooa! really? we're reaching 5000 posts!!!

Guest fiona1111

mzpakipot, this is kinda off topic.. haha!

i think i've been to that tulip farm near you..is that tulalip? it's really really beautiful there... :D:D

yep we're reaching 5000! go bambamers! aja! :D

_______

arrghhh i have to go now. my dad's getting annoyed.. :tongue2: :D i'll see you guys tomorrow! :tears: last episode.....:tears: bambam aja! :D

good day to you guys!

do you think KBS is digging something that's probably left by CH's father?? coz that looks like CH old place....then on the preview, we see HCH leaning on KBS reading something out of a box..?

gahhh! i noticed KBS use a shovel soo much! hahaha

edit: off topic

fiona1111

yeah, it's nice...it's called "skagit valley tulip festival"

have fun today..

..,thats CHIEF NOH's past, i think HTC is trying to explain why he is doing all the dirty works for WSG..

do you think KBS is digging something that's probably left by CH's father?? coz that looks like CH old place....then on the preview, we see HCH leaning on KBS reading something out of a box..?

..,maybe HTC left something for HCH and GYOON...

gahhh! i noticed KBS use a shovel soo much! hahaha

..,oh yeah thats the third his using a shovel, KBS the shovel man :D :D

to fiona1111

..,thank you for your goodies :D

..,and have a nice day for your vacation with your family.. :D :D

3 more post to go :D :D :D

Guest *alodia*

FLV Downloader

waahhh frustrated.gif

I can't get this to work!

there's a problem in the audio... if i watch the daum video it's ok but my downloaded flv doesn't work. no audio. i tried converting this but i'm getting the scratchy sound. i tried removing the video and editing it myself, but it doesn't match. i mean the video became shorter than the audio.

*will go back timing and i'll try again once i'm done with wian ep4... unless somebody else would like to try this stuff! why does it have to be a good MV?*

just lurking around because i'm not supposed to be here... but Bum Sang is going away? no.no.no. i hate it if lead guys go away... (Jin Hun in MNIKSS, Chul Soo (going to military service) in Foxy Lady, Kang Tae Bong in Dal Ja's Spring).. it makes me cry. and they usually go away on the second to the last episode...

nonono i don't want to think about it yet... will wait tonight...

Guest mead33

Good morning/ Good evening all! :w00t:

Looking forward to today's episode. It will be a happy ending (I believe)! :lol:

Almost 5000 posts!

okey continuation of my recap for ep16

..,HCH and KBS are investigating something to do about one of the artifacts HTC stolen (not so sure about this)

..,WJH was saying about HCH having two men loving her (i think) then she was surprised to see TL KANG, TL Kang ask where CHIEF NOH is and WJH said he has some where doing some investigation, then WJH ask Kang about his feelings to HCH, i dont know whats KANG answer but i had a feeling he said its okey,(*ngek* TL KANG replied was really long and all i can interpret to that is "its okey" :wacko: ) then KANG mentioned about the hidden camera CHIEF NOH manage to do while having conversation with WSG but got lost in the place were the henchmen tried to knock them off, then WJH remember something about the day she saw CHIEF NOH wearing it..

..,the always wearing cap guy, bad tempered guy 1&2 and TL Kang was talking about the progress of their investigation to KIM SANG's where about when HCH call and about the place where "woechangsoe" i think.

..,KIM SANG and his disciple was trapped in a truck with another men, they was taken by WSG men, i think KIM SANG is saying that they will definitely going to die if they won't scape, the the red guy shirt (the men they were with) manage to find a way for them to escape, he broke his glass..

..,at the office bad tempered guy1 manage to get some info from the disciple of KIM SANG, i think HCH manage to find out about the other men name HOE CHANG SOO ( the red guy shirt KIM SANG's with in the truck)

..,HCS, KIM SANG and his disciple manage to escape the men of WSG when they finally escape the WSG mens red guy shirt part his way to KIM SANG.

..,KBS arrived at the office and realize there was no one there then CHIEF NOH and the bad tempered guy2 came arguing something, KBS ask why then bad tempered guy2 said something about the japanese guy being with WSG house, bad tempered guy2 is complaining i think then KBS leaved..

..,WJH goes back to the place where CHIEF NOH lost the camera, WJH voluntarily finds the camera on her own, then some HS girls came and bully her.

..,KBS sees HCH and tried to call but he decided to follow her instead and he catch up with her in the lobby they were talking and teasing when they see WSG, WSG said something offending to KBS then HCH said she know that WSG is responsible for her fathers death and she know about his illegal transaction but WSG denied it and he said she don't have any evidence against him, HCH said she will definitely do everything just to put him in jail (again this is based on my understanding)

..,on the way to his car WSG is talking about HCH said earlier...

.., bad tempered guy1 and always have a cap guy (his not wearing cap now but towel wrapped around his head) was waiting outside HCS place when HCH came and they mistakenly though it was HCS and they wait all night.

..,KBS and his co-worker were talking about HCH, and his co-worker show some auction catalog to KBS it was an artifacts catalog then KBS noticed that something is wrong to that catalog and he tried to find it out.

..,KBS arrived at place were the catalog came, one of the lady said that all the artifacts in the catalog were sending in the other place then KBS tries to catch-up the truck were the artifacts was load but it was already moving. he manage to read the truck delivery name.KBS talk to TL KANG about his recent discovery, he said that all the artifacts in the catalog was a stolen artifacts, he explain to KANG what to do to revealed the true form of the artifacts.

..,HCH got a call about the recent discovery of KBS she was on his way when she bumped in to HCS and realize who it was..

..,TL KANG and bad tempered guy2 were the one finding the truck that loads of artifact..

..,HCH follow HCS and called bad tempered guy1 and always have a cap guy that she found HCS, HCS realize someone was following him then triad to run, HCH run after him and BTG1 & AHCG finally came they trap HCS and had a fight but manage to handcuff HCS.

..,KANG and BTG2 found the truck, as the truck was about to park KANG inspect one of the artifacts and do what KBS has told him, he pour some water to the artifacts and scratch it then the true form revealed..

..,at the place where the camera was lost WJH manage to find it she really work hard just to find the camera..

..,at the museum theres a program to honor WSG, as WSG was making some speech the lights suddenly turn off then a video appeared and everybody in the program was shocked when they realize its WSG talking about all his dirty works and HCH and the team arrest WSG..

..,then preview for the last episode...

happy 5000 post BAMBAM addicts

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::D :D :D :D :D:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t::D :D :D :D :D:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest mead33

15.gif15.gif5000 POSTS!! YEY! 15.gif15.gif

Wedding Day of Kim Bum Sang <3 Hur Cho Hee

so this PS will never will be? aawwww shucks!!!

Thanks mzpakipot! This is an apt picture for the 5000 posts! :w00t:

yeah, when we reach our 300 page, it'll be a picture with their kids! little cho hee and bum sang...haha!

@kim jo yan whoa sis! good job with your synopsis...i appreciate that...galing mo!

did you get some snooze???

.,KBS sees HCH and tried to call but he decided to follow her instead and he catch up with her in the lobby they were talking and teasing

they look so sweet in that scene....it sounded like CH was trying to invite KBS for lunch/meal at the cafeteria...then KBS said, that's so tacky/cheap??... and he suggested somewhere nice...and CH said so it's a date! sorry i dunno any korean but it seems like that's what the conversation was...so, please anyone can correct me on this...:D

hiya mead33 sis! how are you? gahhh...i can't believe we have 1 episode left....what's next after WIAN for you?

yeah, when we reach our 300 page, it'll be a picture with their kids! little cho hee and bum sang...haha!

.., :lol: for the 5000 post its KBS-HCH wedding, for the 300 pages its KBS-HCH children, what about when we reached 6000 post and 400 pages what would it be kaya?

@kim jo yan whoa sis! good job with your synopsis...i appreciate that...galing mo!

did you get some snooze???

..,i was starting to get some...omo i am really an addict its already 9:30 am in here and i haven't sleep yet... :wacko: :wacko:

they look so sweet in that scene....it sounded like CH was trying to invite KBS for lunch/meal at the cafeteria...then KBS said, that's so tacky/cheap??... and he suggested somewhere nice...and CH said so it's a date! sorry i dunno any korean but it seems like that's what the conversation was...

..,thank you sis for clarifying that :D that was really sweet of them they were more comfortable to each other now....

Archived