[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest mead33

Or how about his grandparent's place, while putting more wood into the oven, he could come up with some ultra-cheesy lines, like "This fire is no match for the fire that burns in my heart for you... without you, I'm shivering in the cold..."

omigosh.... that is cheesy.... nooooooooo..... :sweatingbullets:

BTW, there is news that WIAN will be showing in Japan in November

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fiona1111

Did KBS say that he would buy HCH shoes when he knew that HCH borrowed Lady Wang's? Ha ha, marriage would be too fast right? ;p maybe he would whisk her off to Japan where they first met? ha ha, then they can continue filming in Japan while LDG prepares for his concert at the same time!

Kanshu you are a good writer... he he, you should continue on till Ep 17...

fiona111 have fun and good luck with your internet access! :lol:

BTW, there are new photos being released by MBC http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=464820398

thanks mead33! thanks for the pics too!

5f6db3c25b7a174db319a8a4.jpg

they both look hot here. :D

Guest Aisheturu

Oh yah, I have always forgotten to ask something....

Does anyone happen to have the WIAN OST in mp3 format?

I loved the ending song very much, but dun know who sang it. ;)

Guest fiona1111

Or how about his grandparent's place, while putting more wood into the oven, he could come up with some ultra-cheesy lines, like "This fire is no match for the fire that burns in my heart for you... without you, I'm shivering in the cold..."

that's really cheesy and nice, but it wouldn't suit KBS, don't you think? :D:sweatingbullets:

Did KBS say that he would buy HCH shoes when he knew that HCH borrowed Lady Wang's? Ha ha, marriage would be too fast right? ;p maybe he would whisk her off to Japan where they first met? ha ha, then they can continue filming in Japan while LDG prepares for his concert at the same time!

..,yes i think they should that for the sake of sweet-happy WIAN finale... :D :D

BTW, there are new photos being released by MBC http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=464820398

..,thanks for the link mead33 :D :D :D

.., :lol: :lol: :lol: agree with fiona1111 its very cheesy :lol: :lol: :lol:

5f6db3c25b7a174db319a8a4.jpg

they both look hot here. :D

..,KSA is really hot and sexy in here...

Oh yah, I have always forgotten to ask something....

Does anyone happen to have the WIAN OST in mp3 format?

I loved the ending song very much, but dun know who sang it. ;)

..,its love exploration by bunga kingz

its in mzpakipot signature check it out...

Guest kanshu

that's really cheesy and nice, but it wouldn't suit KBS, don't you think? :D:sweatingbullets:

Haha... true. It's just the idea I get when I hear KBS talk about how his love declartion would be better and bigger...

I mean, you've seen what techniques KBS employs in the first few episodes to impress the ladies? Now, think about if he is serious, and seriously tries to make it the perfect event... it would ultimately end in some cheesy cheese line... :sweatingbullets:

Unless, of course, he's taking up the thought he had with that semi-confession, and comes up with something honest and simple... because HCH would like that.

So, his love declaration could very well be a simple rose, handed over on "their" park bench outside of the museum, and him saying "I love you"...

Guest fiona1111

Haha... true. It's just the idea I get when I hear KBS talk about how his love declartion would be better and bigger...

I mean, you've seen what techniques KBS employs in the first few episodes to impress the ladies? Now, think about if he is serious, and seriously tries to make it the perfect event... it would ultimately end in some cheesy cheese line... :sweatingbullets:

Unless, of course, he's taking up the thought he had with that semi-confession, and comes up with something honest and simple... because HCH would like that.

So, his love declaration could very well be a simple rose, handed over on "their" park bench outside of the museum, and him saying "I love you"...

now that's not a bad idea kanshu. :D oh well, i don't really care where or how KBS confesses, as long as its sweet, and of course, as long as HCH accepts him and they end up together. :D

kanshu you can really make up nice scenes and everybody else keep the discussion going , although I am not participating in the discussion I love to read all the comments and I always check to read the new pages .

You guys are really great and this thread rocks and I am happy to be a part of this thread. :P :P

Hope we get a satisfying ending in the last episodes ( had to comment , couldn't stop myself :D :D )

hi everyone...

just finished watching ep 15. n thought i should participate too! it's my first post for WIAN ;)

after KBS' semi-confession scene, I like KBS / LDG even more. I think the KBS role is perfectly made for LDG. It's the best role he's ever played so far, in my opinion. I like him when he played My bf is type B & Little Bride, but was actually a bit disappointed when he played in Lover in Paris & Smile Again. Nothing against his acting, just his roles in those 2 series... Is LDG going to do his military service this year? :( Really want to see more of his work. I like his voice too.

It's really nice to see this lively forum ;) I've been checking this forum like everyday now (morning b4 work & after work) hahaha. It's been really entertaining, especially the part where everyone posted sweet & cute comments about the "heart-covered-NG-kiss".

OK, back to the story. I hope KBS & HCH will have a happy ending... It's kinda sad that the show's going to end soon. But it makes me more sad because we have to wait till next Monday & Tuesday to know the ending! lol.

Guest ebrigid

I really enjoyed your discussions...especially on the imaginary episode 16. Keep them going!! I'm too unoriginal to have any constructive contributions.. :sweatingbullets:

In case you guys are wondering about the ending, I think we should be happy with it. :ph34r:

Guest fiona1111

hi everyone...

just finished watching ep 15. n thought i should participate too! it's my first post for WIAN ;)

after KBS' semi-confession scene, I like KBS / LDG even more. I think the KBS role is perfectly made for LDG. It's the best role he's ever played so far, in my opinion. I like him when he played My bf is type B & Little Bride, but was actually a bit disappointed when he played in Lover in Paris & Smile Again. Nothing against his acting, just his roles in those 2 series... Is LDG going to do his military service this year? :( Really want to see more of his work. I like his voice too.

It's really nice to see this lively forum ;) I've been checking this forum like everyday now (morning b4 work & after work) hahaha. It's been really entertaining, especially the part where everyone posted sweet & cute comments about the "heart-covered-NG-kiss".

OK, back to the story. I hope KBS & HCH will have a happy ending... It's kinda sad that the show's going to end soon. But it makes me more sad because we have to wait till next Monday & Tuesday to know the ending! lol.

hi iWuha! welcome to the WIAN thread! :D

yup i agree that this is LDG's best role so far! i've watched his other series, but his role as KBS strikes me the most. :D

I really enjoyed your discussions...especially on the imaginary episode 16. Keep them going!! I'm too unoriginal to have any constructive contributions.. :sweatingbullets:

In case you guys are wondering about the ending, I think we should be happy with it. :ph34r:

ooohhhh do you have any spoilers ebrigid? :D

ohhh...it sounds like you know something?? :ph34r:

Guest mead33

ahh.... no no... don't say it .... I would not be able to resist peeking even if you have it in spoiler mode... :crazy:

welcome iWuha!

Guest Aisheturu

Thank you very much to Fiona & Kim Jo Yan!

Yes, this is the song that I like, nice rthym...initially, I thought it was sang by LDG , a bit sound like him...hehe

I only know this song, any other nice songs to recommend?

Guest fiona1111

everynight_photo08081318180954PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08081318180231PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08081317175959PATRI.jpg

94701a0b.jpg

dcinside

Thank you very much to Fiona & Kim Jo Yan!

Yes, this is the song that I like, nice rthym...initially, I thought it was sang by LDG , a bit sound like him...hehe

I only know this song, any other nice songs to recommend?

Actually, I think all the songs are nice, except the instrumentals. hehehe. :D

do you want to have a copy of the others? just tell me and i'll upload them for you. :D

..,omo ebigrid your making me really wacko here :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

it sounds like omo pls tell me its not that disappointed, the we should word making me go nuts... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Guest ebrigid

Hi all, no...I'm not going to give any spoilers this time. So don't worry, mead33. :D

Anyways, this I can share. Per LDG's daum cafe, LDG's last day of filming was today. The scene he filmed today - the ending scene, which was shot at Yongsan (i'm presuming they're referring to the musueum).

By the way, anyone knows if it was raining in Seoul today?

Archived