[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

Guest aircastles

Heyyy! New to the thread.

Anyway, this past week I've been dedicated in catching up and watching all the released episodes of When It's at Night and....can I say I've become addicted? I have to admit that the start was slighly discouraging, but as it went on, the characters were fleshed out more and the plot picked up speed to become quite a fun drama. Interesting how it started out slow but ends up more suspenseful as it continues on.

I haven't had a chance to watch episode 15 yet but based on other's comments, the only thing I have to say is...I sincerely hope it has a happy ending. If not, at least an open ending with a hopeful undertone. (Which seems more likely at this point.)

And veering slightly off-topic, but Kim Sun-ah and Lee Dong-gun have great chemistry. :)

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jastinel

Anyway, this past week I've been dedicated in catching up and watching all the released episodes of When It's at Night and....can I say I've become addicted? I have to admit that the start was slighly discouraging, but as it went on, the characters were fleshed out more and the plot picked up speed to become quite a fun drama. Interesting how it started out slow but ends up more suspenseful as it continues on.

I haven't had a chance to watch episode 15 yet but based on other's comments, the only thing I have to say is...I sincerely hope it has a happy ending. If not, at least an open ending with a hopeful undertone. (Which seems more likely at this point.)

And veering slightly off-topic, but Kim Sun-ah and Lee Dong-gun have great chemistry. :)

Hi Welcome Mihyun to Bambam world! I hope many people like you will get hook to this drama, as they discover what makes this drama a very meaningful one. Addiction is not advisable, but who can control it.

I wont be surprise if after the season of Gourmet, many people would appreciate this drama.

If there will be a Poll for best couple and Best Actress...I hope all of us will Support LDG and Suna. This goes to all Korean fans. I want to see both of them in MBC awards night. They both deserve an award!

Thanks for posting the rating mead33!

mzpakipot, Sis favor naman, can u upload...lee hyo ri's new song "u go girl"

Hi, don't you all notice that KBS is always tucking

HC in bed? And holding her hand - numerous times

already, right? The production people or scriptwriter

can't think of other ways????? Or they are trying to

say that that's KBS's style?

good observation sueyip sis...well, he did gave her a hug once?

maybe they didn't want it to be so intimate that will be out of place..?

you're making me curious now, what do you think is a more appropriate or better way for KBS to comfort HCH?

Thanks. I have that album but must have not listened to that song.

There's an episode 17? They added an extra one?

you're welcome Aniel...you should watch the MV, it's pretty girly cute...

yes, they added one more episode..but no BAM BAM Tuesday..

It's pretty quiet here - probably because of the late night - waiting

to download episode 15. Was lucky to catch that at onlysuna, without

having to wait for downloading. The Chinese fans are real fast. They

really love Suna.

Looking at the pics posted by mzpakipot, looks like both KBS and HC

have this understanding that they are meant for each other - just love

that shy look of HC's and that "I've succeeded" look on KBS's face

(and their hearts must be beating very fast when they saw each other).

And the last scene too showed that HC's heart is with KBS. She looked

so worried when she heard that KBS was involved too, from that call.

And my, my, my, if that Cute, Pretty and whatever lady ends up with

TL Kang, then he'll have to look after 2 kids in future not one, right?

hi MiHyun!

Welcome tt9.gif

I'm glad you didn't stop after watching a couple of episodes and I'm Glad to see more people appreciating this drama. There are some flaws, but overall is quite interesting. I look at it as a new fresh of breath air. A more natural actings, no exaggerations even with CPLJH (Kim Jung Hwa).. Their acting is excellent even the "four stooges."

Thanks for sharing your comment. tt7.gif

And my, my, my, if that Cute, Pretty and whatever lady ends up with

TL Kang, then he'll have to look after 2 kids in future not one, right?

that's pretty funny sueyip sis! loool.gif

you got that right, but i don't think they'll end up together. But they seem like a cute couple, and she makes him smiles..

mzpakipot, Sis favor naman, can u upload...lee hyo ri's new song "u go girl"

poster_oops.gif Sorry jastinel sis, i overlooked your request...

here it is...de le de le dat girl..yeow!!!

Lee Hyo Ri "U Go Girl" http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3y3sa

I'm glad you didn't stop after watching a couple of episodes and I'm Glad to see more people appreciating this drama. There are some flaws, but overall is quite interesting. I look at it as a new fresh of breath air. A more natural actings, no exaggerations even with CPLJH (Kim Jung Hwa).. Their acting is excellent even the "four stooges."

Yes, do agree with you that their acting is excellent. The scene of HC and little

brother - it's real good acting on the part of Suna. MBC should shower

them with awards at the end of the year.

Guest sayroo

can't wait for the SUBS to come out in this DRAMA! im very glad that MBC extended it up to 17! KBS & HCH have a nice connection. haha. ;)

can't wait for the SUBS to come out in this DRAMA! im very glad that MBC extended it up to 17! KBS & HCH have a nice connection. haha. ;)

might be a while....smilie2.gif

but i know B.O.N subbing team are doing the best they can...worship.gif

Yes, do agree with you that their acting is excellent. The scene of HC and little

i hope they win some awards too sis...*crosses fingers*

but gosh...i'm not sure, i think LDG and KSA are up against some really good performances by some actors, ie, lee dong wook (of la dolce vita) also his female lead (can't remember her real name), Cho Jin Sil of "Last Scandal", also ''East of Eden" is coming out too with some good actors/actresses..i really hope LDG and KSA will win...

record0000202710323-42-49copy.jpg

record0000202717923-43-02copy.jpg

89cbd883.jpg

114_170024_437b4f5ab7b104d.jpg

Guest aircastles

In the midst of watching episode 15...can I say suspense much? ;)

Hi Welcome Mihyun to Bambam world! I hope many people like you will get hook to this drama, as they discover what makes this drama a very meaningful one. Addiction is not advisable, but who can control it.

I wont be surprise if after the season of Gourmet, many people would appreciate this drama.

If there will be a Poll for best couple and Best Actress...I hope all of us will Support LDG and Suna. This goes to all Korean fans. I want to see both of them in MBC awards night. They both deserve an award!

It's certainly a charming drama - somewhat superficial at first, but it grows to be more deeper and suspenseful as it goes on. I think you can account the ratings partly due to the fact that it started "less-than-expected" when you have two great leads (LDG and KSA). I definitely wouldn't have continued on if not for great acting and chemistry between the two! But since the ratings went up, seems like people heard the excitement WIAN is causing!

I have hopes for the award...but after being disappointed in last year's awards, I'm slightly less optimistic. Most likely awards for acting and whatnot would go to the cast of any higher rating drama...since, from what I've seen, dramas with higher ratings tend to get more awards. Darn that.

hi MiHyun!

Welcome

Thanks for sharing your comment.

The acting is definitely the key point of this drama. Without it all, I have a feeling this drama wouldn't have been half this good. (I'm really glad they stayed with LDG and KSA!) But also, while there are some recycled points of korean dramas here, the plot is fresh. It has the right mixture of comedy, acting, cast chemistry and intrigue all with it!

They should. I'm hoping this drama won't be overlooked in the awards this year. :)

Guest mead33

i guess they were in the same drama before (Lovers in Paris). I'm sorry i don't know his name..

ALoverinParisEp11DVDRipXViDAC3-LUXU.jpg

dcinside

Thanks mzakipot! Wa, LDG looks much better as KBS with the short hair do, the "Hugh Grant floppy look" does not seem to suit him well... just my personal opinion... :P

On another note, was reading from LDG's Chinese forum that the they will finish all the shooting on Aug 12, leaving LDG to prepare for his Japan trip on August 13 and he will fly off on August 14 for Japan

Thanks mzakipot! Wa, LDG looks much better as KBS with the short hair do, the "Hugh Grant floppy look" does not seem to suit him well... just my personal opinion... :P

On another note, was reading from LDG's Chinese forum that the they will finish all the shooting on Aug 12, leaving LDG to prepare for his Japan trip on August 13 and he will fly off on August 14 for Japan

yes, i like his hair better now...but he looks healthier before..he needs to stop smoking.. <_<

yes, LDG is going to japan on the 13...but i wonder how long is he staying in Japan? i hope it's only a 2-3 day trip??? he has a lot of Japanese Ladies fans over there....so, i doubt it won't be a short trip for him...he's very demanded over in Japan..hehehe

so, is that mean, they're going to have a wrap-up party on the 12th????? ohhh, i hope we can see some BTS of the party...

Guest sakura_dubai

umm, the rating is't very high, but compared to other dramas it's still better than many~

i just hope that the rating will be better next week and the story will be more interesting ^^

Guest kanshu

umm, the rating is't very high, but compared to other dramas it's still better than many~

i just hope that the rating will be better next week and the story will be more interesting ^^

We here in the thread just stopped caring about the ratings. It's just what 1500 households (those with the counting boxes attached to their TVS) in Korea watch, anyway... so how would they know what the rest of Korea watches?

As for the "more interesting story"... I doubt that they'll manage to make it any more interesting as it is now (unless you mean with "interesting" smooching and stuff all over the place :sweatingbullets: )...

true...

but the way i see it....people in Korea are not really watching regular TV, they rather go online and DL it or watch it online (mostly the young generations)...that explains why all the DL links are always gone...hehehe...also, from what kanshu said from previous post, there's only 1500 househould hooked up with some device to tally the rating.....for sure, people around the world are much more interested in Every Night, because it's different from the other competitors....same with "Lawyers of Great Korea"

i think the ratings is not really an issue here, it's more of what people around the world wants to see....

Guest ilikeldg
yes, i like his hair better now...but he looks healthier before..he needs to stop smoking.. <_<

yes, LDG is going to japan on the 13...but i wonder how long is he staying in Japan? i hope it's only a 2-3 day trip??? he has a lot of Japanese Ladies fans over there....so, i doubt it won't be a short trip for him...he's demanded over in Japan..hehehe

so, is that mean, they're going to have a wrap-up party on the 12th????? ohhh, i hope we can see some BTS of the party...

I agree Lee Dong Gun's hair is better now,more sophisticated because I think of his role on the drama.If you have seen his part as bad boy drummer in Lovers in Paris his hair was long but towards the end he did look nicerI guess it is just the role they portray...The second pics while they are at the bar was one of the best scene that he did in Lovers in Paris.....

I wish both Suna and LDG will get an award.They are doing very well and wish them the best in the world....

And I agree with you also that He needs to stop smoking for the sake of Voice (he is ruining it both his voice and and health).

Goodnight and Thank you all.:)

seen quite a few comment that the pacing was uneven for the first few epi but i wonder could it be becos of watching the show without eng sub? :sweatingbullets:

somehow i have enjoyed every epi so far (very fortunate to have the c-sub available in the same week) and every epi just leaves me hungering for more and looking forward to the next epi :w00t:

currently re-watching all the c-sub epi now and i find no prob with the pacing (except for the hairstyle & dressing of HCH i have no other complaints <_< )

the front part of the show is peppered with more comedic and bickering scenes between KBS and HCH which makes me laugh all the time :D

now the plot has become somewhat heavier but i m still quite satisfied with the development..

of cos now MORE love scenes of KBS and HCH will be much appreciated (pls for the last 2 epi just reward us faithful & loyal BamBamers!) :tears::sweatingbullets::w00t:

Archived