[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ripgal

ripgal, they are adding another episode to the series. Ep 16 will be shown next Monday and Ep 17 next Tuesday. There is talk/rumour in Daum that KBS will have little scenes in Ep 17...

Right, thanks for the heads up on that news..

Hopefully they'll do something about it.. like for instance.. spread LDG/KBS's parts more evenly between Ep 16 and Ep 17.. so that it'll not end so abruptly.

I remember.. in Dal Ja's Spring.. there was also an extension of a few eppies and Chae Rim didn't want extend her filming schedule, so I think they tried to spread out scenes that she filmed for the original amount of eppies so that the drama wouldn't appear too rushed.

Guest melyssa

Those using TVants, go to 'search' and type in MBC. Then do a search and select the MBC korea - publisher by dfws ... and be patient to let it buffer... I am on...

It's starting soon...

Good luck and hope this works ..

spoilers:

OH NO! They found the remote in Gyoon's place and the baddies are implicating him on the crime at the museum and KBS told her HGD is Gyoon .. he said abt their father too ...

Guest ebrigid

Those using TVants, go to 'search' and type in MBC. Then do a search and select the MBC korea - publisher by dfws ... and be patient to let it buffer... I am on...

It's starting soon...

Good luck and hope this works ..

spoilers:

OH NO! They found the remote in Gyoon's place and the baddies are implicating him on the crime at the museum and KBS told her HGD is Gyoon .. he said abt their father too ...

Ooh..thanks melyssa!!!

it works. And it's clear too...yay!!

Guest melyssa

^ no problem, ebrigid!!

Watching online: [Please ignore spoilers if you do not want to be confused by I am sharing below...]

HCH went to see Jang *what did he threaten her with??? how i wish i understand ... it seems very tense!!*

Oh No!! That Lu fellow, her superior ajussi ... is he a suspect?? *Think I'm wrong here* Why did she look so wary of him? She seems confused by what Jang told her and about Gyoon that she fainted in front of her bouse and KBS was there ... too brief a scene!

Gyoon is stealing into Jang's mansion again *suspense* He stole this box thing. *What is it?*

Gyoon passed the box thing to Lu superior ajussi.

What are HCH, KBS and that skinny ajussi friend of KBS investigating?

LOL.... JH is so funny to give TK her small pictures and TK trying to force a smile.

Wait!! Lu is really hiding that box thing from TK! *suspicious*

Gyoon packing at home to leave and apologised to his father when looking at that family photo.

KBS drove HCH home and what did he say? Comforting her? She smiled at last.

When Gyoon about to leave, met HCH coming home and HCH is very dramatic and emo! *good acting again* What did Gyoon say to her that he leaves after that?

OH NO... That Lu fellow is really a baddie ... KBS followed him and saw him with Jang's assistant!! What a plot!!

Wait! His tie has a pin which is a fake camera?? Is he just pretending to trap Jang then? So many twists and turns!

HCH tells TK abt her meeting with Gyoon and they are discussing some puzzling stuff(?)

Lu left Jang's house and both KBS and Gyoon separately sees him leaving ... Gyoon's expression looks angry!

TK talking to HCH so tenderly outside her house!! Touching scene and just then, KBS was just behind listening to what they were saying ...oooooo!! What did TK say??? ... nice nice nice!! *Did he say he likes her too?*

TK left and HCH saw KBS ... he just said something short and want to leave but HCH stopped him from leaving. Then what did KBS say to HCH... he confessed that he LIKES her, didn't he??? *dirfree ...need confirmation here!!!*

Lu recalls HCH's father telling him something...

Sweet eye exchange contact between HCH and KBS when KBS and JH met her along corridor at work ... the way he looks at her is like a school boy in love.

Gyoon tailing Jang's assistant and KBS tailing Lu. Lu gives KBS the slip.

Gyoon saw Lu passing the box thing to Jang's assistant in exchange for some boxes of antiques; Gyoon saw Kim Sang came with many other gangsters... Gyoon then went up to Lu and told him to leave after carrying the boxes with them. They later found the boxes empty and they are surrounded by Kim Sang and gangsters.... DANGER!! Fight both no match for so many then KBS came to their rescue.

KBS tries to keep the baddies back while he told Gyoon to bring Lu to safety ...

The rest knows that KBS is in danger and it ends when someone was just about to give him a 'fatal' blow???

Preview: no KBS but Lu in hospital and later he met HCH's father!! He's alive??

Wahhh ... Preview of East of Eden ... to be shown after WIAN!

Thanks again, dirfree!! I will be looking forward to your synopsis again. Really appreciate having you around to answer all these questions for me as soon as you can. ^^~

Guest jastinel

^ no problem, ebrigid!!

Watching online:

HCH went to see Jang *what did he threaten her with??? how i wish i understand ... it seems very tense!!*

Oh No!! That Lu fellow, her superior ajussi ... is he a suspect?? *Think I'm wrong here* Why did she look so weary? *Thanks again, dirfree!!*

She seems confused by what Jang told her and about Gyoon that she fainted in front of her bouse and KBS was there ... too brief a scene!

Gyoon is stealing into Jang's mansion again *suspense*

What site are u using? give me the link!

Guest *alodia*

don't know what's happening with my internet! maybe it's the rain....

i gave up! i'll just downlaod this later and watch MNIKSS remake instead.

---

grr! why is hee jin's character so evil???!!!!!

*turns local tv off and tried tvants for wian instead*

AHHHH! i overslept!! whatt!!??!?!? chief noh?

accomplice of WSG?

omo! omo! TL KANG said it first!!! good job mead33, and KBS heard it..KBS too? hehe she's confuse now...

..,waaahhhh :wacko: :wacko: :crazy: :crazy: :tears: :tears: :tears:

..,i give up hope some one will it upload ASAP....

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

Guest *alodia*

^@mzpakipot? really? noh panjangnim???? poor cho hee.... :tears:

--

yay! internet connection back to normal...

이용에 불편을 드려 죄송합니다 --- :tears: seems imbc.com is not on right now...

grrr should have wake up earlier!

i wonder when will i be able to watch wian live and in full? hopefully at least once before it ends. my only hope will be the episode that will be aired 2 mondays from now. :(

Guest *alodia*

Right, thanks for the heads up on that news..

Hopefully they'll do something about it.. like for instance.. spread LDG/KBS's parts more evenly between Ep 16 and Ep 17.. so that it'll not end so abruptly.

I remember.. in Dal Ja's Spring.. there was also an extension of a few eppies and Chae Rim didn't want extend her filming schedule, so I think they tried to spread out scenes that she filmed for the original amount of eppies so that the drama wouldn't appear too rushed.

really? that happened in Dal Ja's Spring?

in fairness, i didn't noticed it... still a good drama for me - Dal Ja...

hmmm... but now that you've mentioned it... seems like the pacing towards the end was a little off.... hahaha

this is so unbelievable.

the moment the show ended, the internet traffic suddenly freed up. the whole world is watching bambam!!! and yet the ratings dont register that...haiz....and i didn't get to watch a single second today~ how was it???

Guest *alodia*

i was able to finally download TVANTS. waited for it to buffer and all. was excited to at least catch a glimpse of a few scenes before ending.... AND GUESS WHAT???? I was only able to see the closing credits.

gggrrrr!!! this is so much fun!

I'll make sure i'll sleep early next monday (monday after the next monday).

*off to eat dinner first~

Guest fiona1111

this is so unbelievable.

the moment the show ended, the internet traffic suddenly freed up. the whole world is watching bambam!!! and yet the ratings dont register that...haiz....and i didn't get to watch a single second today~ how was it???

yeah! i was trying to log-on 30 mins. before bambam and tvsbox had "traffic", MBC in empas was slow. luckily there was tvants. :D now i can connect to everything coz bambam is finished. :D

that remote thing i think was from HCH's father? the footages we saw of HCH's father i guess were flashbacks..

why is it that KBS always sees "intimate" moments between HCH and TL Kang?first he sees the hug and now he hears the confession. hahaha amazing timing.

:D

this is so unbelievable.

..,you are so so right, my TVantz wasn't really working in WIAN time, and know its working properly...

Melyssa's recap

Oh No!! That Lu fellow, her superior ajussi ... is he a suspect?? *Think I'm wrong here* Why did she look so wary of him? She seems confused by what Jang told her and about Gyoon that she fainted in front of her bouse and KBS was there ... too brief a scene!

Gyoon is stealing into Jang's mansion again *suspense* He stole this box thing. *What is it?*

Gyoon passed the box thing to Lu superior ajussi.

What are HCH, KBS and that skinny ajussi friend of KBS investigating?

LOL.... JH is so funny to give TK her small pictures and TK trying to force a smile.

Wait!! Lu is really hiding that box thing from TK! *suspicious*

Gyoon packing at home to leave and apologised to his father when looking at that family photo.

KBS drove HCH home and what did he say? Comforting her? She smiled at last.

When Gyoon about to leave, met HCH coming home and HCH is very dramatic and emo! *good acting again* What did Gyoon say to her that he leaves after that?

OH NO... That Lu fellow is really a baddie ... KBS followed him and saw him with Jang's assistant!! What a plot!!

Wait! His tie has a pin which is a fake camera?? Is he just pretending to trap Jang then? So many twists and turns!

HCH tells TK abt her meeting with Gyoon and they are discussing some puzzling stuff(?)

Lu left Jang's house and both KBS and Gyoon separately sees him leaving ... Gyoon's expression looks angry!

TK talking to HCH so tenderly outside her house!! Touching scene and just then, KBS was just behind listening to what they were saying ...oooooo!! What did TK say??? ... nice nice nice!! *Did he say he likes her too?*

TK left and HCH saw KBS ... he just said something short and want to leave but HCH stopped him from leaving. Then what did KBS say to HCH... he confessed that he LIKES her, didn't he??? *dirfree ...need confirmation here!!!*

Lu recalls HCH's father telling him something...

Sweet eye exchange contact between HCH and KBS when KBS and JH met her along corridor at work ... the way he looks at her is like a school boy in love.

Gyoon tailing Jang's assistant and KBS tailing Lu. Lu gives KBS the slip.

Gyoon saw Lu passing the box thing to Jang's assistant in exchange for some boxes of antiques; Gyoon saw Kim Sang came with many other gangsters... Gyoon then went up to Lu and told him to leave after carrying the boxes with them. They later found the boxes empty and they are surrounded by Kim Sang and gangsters.... DANGER!! Fight both no match for so many then KBS came to their rescue.

KBS tries to keep the baddies back while he told Gyoon to bring Lu to safety ...

The rest knows that KBS is in danger and it ends when someone was just about to give him a 'fatal' blow???

Preview: no KBS but Lu in hospital and later he met HCH's father!! He's alive??

After this recap there is not much left for me to do but I will try to clarify a bit

* Jang CH said that Noh is involved somehow in HTS death and does she know what Noh was doing at the time her father disappeared and died.

* The box was probably a hard disk which had pictures of probably stolen goods or national treasures.

* I think HCH and KBS went to investigate about Gyoon in the shop.

* That scene of TL trying to make a smiling face was really funny as JH told him that his face was too serious and that when taking photos you ought to have a nice smile.

* In the car HCH told KBS what Jang CH told him about Chief Noh and KBS replied that surely this is not possible and to believe in Chief Noh.

* In the talk between Gyoon and HCH she was telling him taht how will she live if Gyoon acts like this and for Gyoon to surrender to police but Gyoon replied that he cannot do that as he still has a " job that needs to be completed" and that after the work is done he will surely return to her.

* HCH and TL were discussing what was the work that Gyoon must do and TL suggested that it might be to return his father's goods.

* Yes TL confessed her love to HCH and what KBS said you can see in ebrigid post below as I also need to rewatch the scene.

* HTS was saying that " how could Chief Noh could do such a thing to him"

* Earlier Chief Noh argued with Jang CH and in return of the disk he asked that him to return the two antiques .

So Chief Noh is not an accomplice and he was just trading for the antiques , as for the matter that he surely met HTS before his death and they had some talk ( It is in the past and not present so HTS is dead and not alive)

Archived