• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mead33
20080810 Happy Time NGs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/e0hy0v

Thanks cutiepie for the Happy Time NGs!

mzpakipot, now I can understand why you "protested"! duh.... eh.... this is super short...

One question, is it normal for a kdrama show to have so little NGs, BTS, interviews, etc? I have never followed a drama simultaneously with the live-telecast, so I don't know what is the normal rate of such stuffs.

Could it be that everyone on the set is stressed and so no interesting/funny NG scenes and BTS?

Guest ebrigid
Thanks cutiepie for the Happy Time NGs!

mzpakipot, now I can understand why you "protested"! duh.... eh.... this is super short...

One question, is it normal for a kdrama show to have so little NGs, BTS, interviews, etc? I have never followed a drama simultaneously with the live-telecast, so I don't know what is the normal rate of such stuffs.

Could it be that the ratings are low, everyone on the set is stressed and so no interesting/funny NG scenes and BTS?

Yes, it's so super short!!

mead33, another way of looking at it could be that all the actors are so professional that there aren't that many NGs...so there's not much to show...haha

Anyways, at the end of that NG kiss, I think KSA was just saying that she couldn't focus.

A big thank you to cutiepie for uploading the file!!

@mead33

maybe the kiss was hot, they censored.gif it...

whistle.gif

I think they "censored" the kiss cos of the timeslot in which Happy Time is shown (in the morning). This drama (like all night dramas) are advised to be watched only by those above 15...

Guest mead33
@mead33

maybe the kiss was hot, they censored.gif it...

whistle.gif

ha ha mzpakipot, that's a positive way of looking at things! :P

Yes, it's so super short!!

mead33, another way of looking at it could be that all the actors are so professional that there aren't that many NGs...so there's not much to show...haha

ebrigid, thanks! that's another positive way to look at things too! I should think positive *think positive* :P

I wonder whether there would be any interviews with the cast like what they did last time? Forgot what show that is, but the one where they interviewed LDG and KSA at the archeology scene (where KBS supposed to dig a hole)

Guest *alodia*

Thanks guys...

--- hmmm i know someone who'll be happy to see this (and will be pissed off as well) - Hi jastinel unnie!

grrr grrr grrr why do they have to cover it????

--------

What's the final schedule? I'm still confused:

I checked iMBC's schedule:

August 11

21:10 <올림픽특집> MBC 뉴스데스크 (NEWS)

22:10 월화드라마 '밤이면 밤마다' (10:10 WIAN)

23:20 유재석 김원희의 '놀러와' (11:20 OH YES)

August 12

20:55 2008 베이징올림픽 남핸드볼 한국:덴마크, 남역도 69kg 결승 (Olympics)

22:00 <올림픽특집> MBC 뉴스데스크 (News)

23:00 So Hot! 놀라운 베이징 1~3탄 놀라운 베이징 1탄 (Olympics still?)

00:00 2008 베이징올림픽 하이라이트 니하오 베이징 (Olympics)

No Bambam???

0070061_.jpg

이 죽일 놈의 A형!

[2008-08-08 09:00]

연 애에 관한 속설 중에 ‘착한 남자는 연애를 하지 못한다’는게 있다. 왜 그럴까? 매력이 없어서라는 대답은 너무 슬픈 대답이고. 대개의 착한 남자는 이런저런 신경을 너무 많이 쓰느라 행동할 기회를 놓친다. 누군가는 그걸 배려라고 부르겠지만, 그 정체는 우유부단일 뿐이다. 이승환의 노래에 ‘너무 많은 이해심은 무관심일 수도 있지’ 라는 가사가 있다. 어제는 직장에서 깨졌다니 만나자고 못하고, 오늘은 피곤해 보여서 밥 먹자고 못한다면, 내일은 다른 남자와 데이트 약속 있는 그녀를 뒤에서 지켜보게 될 것이다. 물론 모레는 그 남자와 있었던 일에 대한 하소연을 들어줘야겠지. 당신은 좋은 사람이니까.

언제까지 그렇게 째려보기만 할 텐가.

스 스로 말하듯 눈치가 없어서 허주임의 마음을 몰랐고, 먼저 간 아내와 나이 어린 딸이 눈에 밟혀 그녀의 고백을 받아들일 수 없었다고 치자. 자신의 마음을 깨닫고, 그녀를 만나러 갔으면 연적 김범상처럼 도둑 키스는 안 하더라도 뭔가 한마디는 해야지. 그 장면에서 당신의 대사는 뭐였나. 듣는 사람을 반드시 짜증나게 한다는 마법의 주문, ‘사실은 할 말이 있는데… 다음에 할께’ 가 아니었나. 이런… 당신도 A형이었구나! 여기까지 말했으면, 당장 뭘 해야 할진 당신도 모를 리 없을테니, 세세한 조언은 생략. 다만 젊은 나이에 언제까지 연애를 안 할 수만은 없다. 허주임, 꼭 그녀가 아니더라도 당신의 혈관에 면면히 흐르는 이 죽일 놈의 A형의 피! 이 피가 불러오는 악순환의 고리는 끊어야 한다. 다른 남자와 경쟁할 다정함과 자상함이라는 소중한 무기를 버리라는 게 아니라, 장점은 살리되 버릴 건 버려야 한다는 말이다. 거절당하는 것에 대한 두려움, 남에게 싫은 소리 듣고 싶지 않다는 그 작은 마음, 바로 그 ‘나노 마인드’ 말이다.

하루아침에 서른 해 넘게 굳어진 성격을 어쩌겠냐 싶겠지만, 언제까지 그녀의 하소연이나 들어주는 좋은 사람일 순 없다. 생활 속의 나노 마인드 척결 비법, 그 첫 번째. 점심이라도 같이 먹게 된다면, 당신이 땡기는 걸 먹자고 주장하자. ‘아무거나’, 혹은 ‘허주임 먹고 싶은 거 먹죠’ 라는 대답은 금물이다. 두 번째. 그녀의 말 한마디가 무슨 뜻일까 고민하다 밤새우지 말고, 잠이나 자자. 다크서클 없는 맑은 얼굴 보여주는 게 남는 거다. 마지막으로 요술거울 같은 친구를 섭외하자. 당신 같은 남자를 못 알아보는 그 여자가 배가 불러 터진 거라는 이야기를 반복해줄 당신의 좋은 친구 말이다. 혼자 끙끙 앓는 것 역시 나노 마인드의 전형적인 삽질 방법이다. 그런 친구 없으면 아쉬운 대로 매일 아침 혼자 최면이라도 걸든가. 자, 당신도 될 수 있다. 항상 그녀를 뒤에서 지켜보는 ‘좋은 사람’이 아닌 자신감 있게 그녀를 이끄는 ‘멋진 남자’가 말이다.

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...mp;mm=005009000

Guest *alodia*
@mynameisalodia

episode 15 : 11 August 08, Monday

episode 16 : 18 August 08, Monday

episode 17 : 19 August 08, Tuesday (Final Episode)

Thanks a bunch! ^^

@antisocialnot

hi there! thanks so very much for traslating KSA's message to BamBam viewers. *hugs*

i'm so jealous you went to the museum, i heard the museum is huge!

btw, i like your SN/handle! :D

yeah, it is huge!! took me like 4 hrs to walk thru the whole thing!

btw, what's SN/handle?? :sweatingbullets:

yeah, it is huge!! took me like 4 hrs to walk thru the whole thing!

btw, what's SN/handle?? :sweatingbullets:

your screen name..:)

oh wow! 4 hrs? hehe did you get to see them taping/shooting Every Night?

so, i'm guessing you went to Korea for vacation? did you watch Every Night while in Korea?

People in Korea are not really embracing this drama as much as the other competitors..huh? n_slant.gifsoapbox1.gif

btw, big thanks to you for translating KSA's message..yeah.gif

..,happy to be back OMO :D :D :D

..,still have something to do...

..,just can't help myself not to open my laptop

and go browse straight to soompi :D :D :D

..,ok back thread first!!!

hi back to ya thanks for the link kim jo yan

..,you are so welcome honeybeat44 :D :D :D

..,OMO OMO OMO NG's are out got to watch it first.....

..,thank you cutiepie for uploading the NG....

..,thank you mzpakipot for uploading the NG on YT...

..,ok im a bit disappointed on the NG, it was so short why?????

the kiss!! why covered it *amf* :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Archived