• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no!

CPLJH is also a victim!!! hahaha

865cfca8.jpg

dcinside

not related to WIAN:

i just got done watching the opening ceremony of the 2008 Olympics! WAAHHHH!!! THAT WAS SOME REALLY GOOD PERFORMANCES BY THE CHINESE PEOPLE..lots of graphics,fireworks,lot of performers, etc....thank Goodness for HDTV.

Guest mead33
awwwww....they look cute having fun together..too bad he's married in real life... :blush:

everynight_photo08080914143919PA-2.jpg

dc/as labeled

they look cute together, seems like they are having fun! :w00t: some more of these pictures and I am inclined to wish that TL Kang and HCH will get together instead of HCH and KBS! now I am starting to feel sorry for TL Kang. :tears: I think I am starting to mix up the real people and the on-screen character! HA HA

btw, I remembered that KSA looks pretty plump on TV when she was wearing this set of clothes but from this picture she looks just fine!

Guest kanshu
they look cute together, seems like they are having fun! :w00t: some more of these pictures and I am inclined to wish that TL Kang and HCH will get together instead of HCH and KBS! now I am starting to feel sorry for TL Kang. :tears: I think I am starting to mix up the real people and the on-screen character! HA HA

btw, I remembered that KSA looks pretty plump on TV when she was wearing this set of clothes but from this picture she looks just fine!

Yes, TL Kang and HCH would make a good pair... He's certainly a lot more stable and settled than KBS. On the other side, KBS' more "adventurous" personality matches with HCH's hunger for excitement. HCH would probably be a very happy wife to both men, but she has now made up her heart and mind.

The only thing that could get between the KBS and HCH pairing now would be Kim Sang and Gyoon's fate. And the involvement of both KBS and TL Kang in hiding the truth from HCH.

Guest mead33

Did HCH fainted at the end of the preview? A terrible thought came to my mind... would they let HCH have cancer or some terrible terminal illness, like what most K-drama like to do? oh no!! :P j/k letting my imagination run wild...

Yes, TL Kang and HCH would make a good pair... He's certainly a lot more stable and settled than KBS. On the other side, KBS' more "adventurous" personality matches with HCH's hunger for excitement. HCH would probably be a very happy wife to both men, but she has now made up her heart and mind.

The only thing that could get between the KBS and HCH pairing now would be Kim Sang and Gyoon's fate. And the involvement of both KBS and TL Kang in hiding the truth from HCH.

waves @Kanshu, hope you get your internet up soon!

I have always been an advocate of KBS + HCH and not HCH + TL Kang... until now, I always have a soft spot for the underdog.. judging by how things look so far, poor TL Kang is the underdog here... yet, he is also protecting and supporting HCH in his own silent ways...

Guest kanshu
Did HCH fainted at the end of the preview? A terrible thought came to my mind... would they let HCH have cancer or some terrible terminal illness, like what most K-drama like to do? oh no!! :P j/k letting my imagination run wild...

Perhaps just exhaustion... Or perhaps Kim Sang poisoned her? Or drugged her to kidnap her? Or KBS finally confessed to her that he's still a virgin and the shock knocked her out cold?

Keep in mind that that article said it's going to be happy ending, and you can't have that with one of the leads biting the dust... :sweatingbullets:

Guest melyssa

Looks like she's already known about Gyoon being HGD probably from KBS, President Jang or through her intelligent deduction! I was hoping for more clues about episode 15. What is that thing that the police found in Gyoon's room that shocked everyone? Why did that Jang fella call HCH?

Gyoon is in a dangerous situation; how is he going to seek revenge? What would he do? The bad guys are also hot on his heels. Will he be caught and there is intention to kill him as seen from episode 14. I don't want him to die but why is it that there are clues like that ajussi with a straw hut mentioning he's strange at that time when he gave him some money. Then, when HCH mentioned to KBS that she would use the teacups when Gyoon returned and she invited him, KBS has this look of premonition that it's difficult. He should feel elated as he's already so comfortable with her esp. commenting that she's like the mistress of his flat when she cooked breakfast for him. ... anyway, PD mentioned that it's going to be happy afterall, so it should not happen. *waves aside these bad thoughts on what may happen to Gyoon* But, I still like the suspense.

The 'date' having a meal together is so sweet. She ordered the meal for both of them (without asking KBS) and it includes a lover's dessert(?) They had a little argument that feels warm. After understanding what they were talking about, I find that HCH-KBS moments are really super sweet despite the limited body language. I simply like their little bickerings and they are really behaving like a couple. There are also moments when KBS-TK exchange about their feelings for HCH and challenges at one another. So, I am still satisfied with this last 2 episodes. ^^~

Guest kanshu
waves @Kanshu, hope you get your internet up soon!

I have always been an advocate of KBS + HCH and not HCH + TL Kang... until now, I always have a soft spot for the underdog.. judging by how things look so far, poor TL Kang is the underdog here... yet, he is also protecting and supporting HCH in his own silent ways...

Good morning, mead33! I'm going to return to my own place tomorrow night (hoping that the trains and everything are running properly).

I visited my family after doing some business stuff, had a great time here meeting everyone. We're going to do some potato and beans harvesting today, but last night it was a big party. We're 15 people, just my parents, my brothers, their wives/fiances and the kids. :)

The only downside is that there's not much net access possible...

Well, got to go and have breakfast now... take care!

waves@kanshu, Hi!

who do you she think have in her mind? or what is it that she has decided on? It maybe obvious that KBS is leading in her heart than TL Kang, but I think these past episodes, HCH doesn't see KBS that way, she thinks of Him as a guy available around her, just like a friend. (omit the kiss, coz HCH didn't even want that kiss, after the kiss "she's gone crazy.")

@mead33

i hope it's nothing of a sort, cancer? i don't think so....please , let them have a happy ending MBC..

@melyssa

omo! thanks for the comment...i guess having to understand the language, it really takes a long time.

gnte everyone..

Guest mead33
Looks like she's already known about Gyoon being HGD probably from KBS, President Jang or through her intelligent deduction! I was hoping for more clues about episode 15. What is that thing that the police found in Gyoon's room that shocked everyone? Why did that Jang fella call HCH?

Gyoon is in a dangerous situation; how is he going to seek revenge? What would he do? The bad guys are also hot on his heels. Will he be caught and there is intention to kill him as seen from episode 14. I don't want him to die but why is it that there are clues like that ajussi with a straw hut mentioning he's strange at that time when he gave him some money. Then, when HCH mentioned to KBS that she would use the teacups when Gyoon returned and she invited him, KBS has this look of premonition that it's difficult. He should feel elated as he's already so comfortable with her esp. commenting that she's like the mistress of his flat when she cooked breakfast for him. ... anyway, PD mentioned that it's going to be happy afterall, so it should not happen. *waves aside these bad thoughts on what may happen to Gyoon* But, I still like the suspense.

The 'date' having a meal together is so sweet. She ordered the meal for both of them (without asking KBS) and it includes a lover's dessert(?) They had a little argument that feels warm. After understanding what they were talking about, I find that HCH-KBS moments are really super sweet despite the limited body language. I simply like their little bickerings and they are really behaving like a couple. There are also moments when KBS-TK exchange about their feelings for HCH and challenges at one another. So, I am still satisfied with this last 2 episodes. ^^~

agree with you melyssa. there are quite a lot of tender moments between KBS and HCH. Also, the feelings of TL Kang are brought forward in the last two episodes. I guess it would be inappropriate to have too much passionate scenes at this point. I think the original description of the show "romantic comedy" gives viewers a lot of expectations with regards to lovey-dovey scenes. They should change the description of the show to suspense with romance thrown in??!!

Good morning, mead33! I'm going to return to my own place tomorrow night (hoping that the trains and everything are running properly).

I visited my family after doing some business stuff, had a great time here meeting everyone. We're going to do some potato and beans harvesting today, but last night it was a big party. We're 15 people, just my parents, my brothers, their wives/fiances and the kids. :)

The only downside is that there's not much net access possible...

Well, got to go and have breakfast now... take care!

Enjoy your family time!! :w00t:

Guest ebrigid
Perhaps just exhaustion... Or perhaps Kim Sang poisoned her? Or drugged her to kidnap her? Or KBS finally confessed to her that he's still a virgin and the shock knocked her out cold?

Keep in mind that that article said it's going to be happy ending, and you can't have that with one of the leads biting the dust... :sweatingbullets:

Did the article really say it's going to be a happy ending? I'm not sure about that.....Hope that's how it'll turn out...

Archived