[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu
..,hey i just realize, where's kanshu????

Sorry, I've extremly limted net access at the moment due to being not at home (hence, I can't download anything, either)...

I'm skimming through your comments here, but I won't have full bet access back until Sunday.

*hugs* to everyone... I'm really missing you (general you :))!

HI EVERYONE!!! sorry i fell asleep! it's 3:30am over here....i missed so much discussions here..i'll post my response in a little bit...but first let me post some BTS from imbc..

oh hi kanshu!!! sorry to hear that, glad you're still around and well???

everynight_photo08080515155754PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08080516160127PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08080516160634PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08080516163347PA-1.jpg

everynight_photo08080516163347PATRI.jpg

everynight_photo08080516163427PATRI.jpg

dcinside and as labeled

PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 14 is up!!!

http://swf.imbc.com/wwwswf/Content/20088/bambam_14.swf

more pictures from fan meeting

the FANS really put a lot of work on this fanmeeting...I gave them big props!....BamBamers FIGHTING!!!

b43af4dc.jpg

05bcf546.jpg

KG.jpg

DSCN5593.jpg

09.jpg

10-3.jpg

080804028.jpg

fbd032e5.jpg

kdg.jpg

kagg.jpg

kdajk.jpg

kga.jpg

kgae.jpg

kklj.jpg

sign.jpg

08.jpg

07.jpg

080804058.jpg

dcinside

Great job finding that DOGGIE stuffed toy..the one pic with LDG hugging it was in a drama "Smile Again."

26f939fd.jpg

3-16.jpg

so cute.......I WANT one!!

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx264720p.jpg

dcinside

a1162f36.jpg

1-41.jpg

5-7.jpg

6-9.jpg

7-3.jpg

3-15.jpg

dcinside

4s-1.jpg

aabb322d.jpg

dcinside

BTS

4-10.jpg

3-14.jpg

dcinside

CPLJH yall!!!

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx264720p-.jpg

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx26472-1.jpg

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx26472-2.jpg

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx26472-3.jpg

EveryNighte13MBC080804HDTVx26472-4.jpg

dcinside

oh no... is it just my computer, or iMBC really doesn't work today? :tears:

hi fiona1111...

mine's working.....

but my tvsbox is working but now pictures......just a screen with a pc monitor and some hangul...is that mean, mbc block that site to live stream?????

Guest fiona1111
hi fiona1111...

mine's working.....

but my tvsbox is working but now pictures......just a screen with a pc monitor and some hangul...is that mean, mbc block that site to live stream?????

that's what appears in mine too. oh nooooo. i was really really excited to watch tonight's episode. :tears:

Guest mead33
OH NO!!!!! QUICK SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP?! need another way to watch streaming... :tears:

you mean tvsbox not working? still trying to "connect to media" *prays hard*

Guest mead33

TVSBOX is working! Yeah! :w00t: Also, got the screen as described by Fiona111 and mzpakipot just now, but it seems fine now

Guest ilikeldg
..,made some MV for you guys hope you like it!!

..,the song i chose was one of my favorite since HG so

i hope you like the song that i selected..... :D

everybody hurts by the corrs

feat. HUR CHOO HEE

Well Done !!!!!!!!! Thank you and Good Morning .........

Guest jastinel

Try TVants it always work and no buffering, not like TVbox....

Thanks for all the goodies guys! Catch you later....

WIAN is having a delayed broadcast? its 9:06 already....

Guest moomincandylalala

the news report is really long today... its still not showing BamBam yet <_<

yah, it's still going... and they still have sports news to go. Was anything said about Wian showing later? <_<

Nevermind... it's finally coming on... was worried for a minute.

Enjoy dear streamers see u all after

Hi everyone,

I'm a fan of LDG and I'm so glad to see himagain in TV series, I just like to note that, the Chemistry of SUNA and LDG is so great here, every episode, you can see their chemistry so much. I haven't seen this kind of chemistry since Sweet 18 and Lover's in Paris of LDG's series. I admire also Suna, because both of them(suna and LDG) their relationship is doing great you can see it in every episode.I've seen suna in movies like "she's on duty" & "S Diary" I find her great actress and her comedy is also great.

I don't know about ratings but I'm enjoying all the episodes even though I don't understand korean.

I'll like to thnak you all guys in this thread for helping and making us look forward to all the screencaps, DL,and episode dialogue with english translation. You know who you are guys. KUDOS to you all! Thanks for all your genenrosity.

Guest melyssa

Watching online: So much plot development that I wish again I could understand what they are saying ... *sigh*

Gyeon was held hostage by Kim Sang, managed to escaped, called CH to tell her not to worry about him. TL has also suspected that Gyeon is HGD and find KBS to verify but I think he denied (?) ... *Why isn't KBS anxious about how Gyeon is when he called HCH??*

KBS sent HCH home after a 'date(?)' and found her home ransacked. He brings her to his home and ... while HCH is asleep, Gyeon called KBS and tell him something about his father(?). Gyeon went to find that ajusshi with a straw hat for something and then left.

So sweet when KBS look at HCH sleep and later held her hand. She even cook breakfast in the morning. *What did they say???*

The police are already looking for Kim Sang after a tip-off from Gyeon and KBS (I think?)

KBS bring HCH to shop?? Some cute moments.... I love their chemistry... so natural! They went into a porcelain shop and I think HCH pointed one that looks like the one KBS has given to her.

TL and police went to investigate at HCH's ransacked house and found Gyeon's stuff he used as HGD... and he called KBS. Then there is a confrontation by HCH on KBS *I don't know what it's about* ... President Jang called HCH on her phone and said something which made HCH turn to stare at KBS ... *What did he say?* ... ends!

.... again, I need to fill in the gaps on understanding this episode better from dirfree's synopsis ... *waiting* and thanks in advance.

Archived