[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

is it B-hyung? (taken the B from brother)?? hehe just a guess....

brother or sister's husband or wife's name

English Hangul Pronunciation

husband's elder brother 아주버니 ajubeoni

wife of one's elder brother 형수 hyeongsu

younger brother's wife (sister-in-law) 제수 jesu

husband of a girl's elder sister (brother-in-law) 형부 hyeongbu

elder sister's husband (brother-in-law) 매형 maehyeong

maehyeong?

..,ooh so is it silent /b/ right?

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he wiped his face, good observation...I didn`t notice that.

May be after the crying scene Suna is the one comforting LDG.

I kept on watching that part of episode 13, I`m torturing myself...crying over and over again.

.., done that myself too just a while ago

just can't get enough of KSA superb acting....

Pictures galore again. Thanks, mazpakipot. So lovely of you to post these

pics. Notice that KBS just held CH's hand again when she's alseep. He

should do more to show his love ..... hey KBS, where's that playboy you????

..,KBS having a hard time showing some love to HCH,

comforting can describe as a love but we want some more

actions and verbal confession......

..,hey i just realize, where's kanshu????

it's hard to resist not reading this thread!

WOW 1 more episode??? that's great news! :lol:

hi kooriyuki!

can't get away huh?

so addicting to be in this thread... :w00t:

i'm glad they're going to extend it to 1 more episode, it will ease my feeling of separation anxiety..kekeke!

wish they will extend up to 18 or 20!

is it me? or is LDG's wrist bone is sticking out big time? he needs some meat or even fat in him..hehe, he's gotten skinny, huh?? :( :(

9-2-1.jpg

btw, awwwwwwwwwwww.....

awwwwww....

:D

i hope kanshu haven't left us........ huhuhu.....:(

kanshu is the brain in this thread, providing us with excellent analysis, character descriptions/ and body language translation...

we miss yah kanshu!

Guest parkc

hello everyone!

I agree with all of you guys...KSA acting was wonderful in that scene ep. 14. I heard that people have been criticizing her acting in this drama, but there is no doubt (at least to me and seems to be almost everyone here) that she CAN in fact act. LDG is also great.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

fan meeting at the set of Every Night

again, so jealous...

2c68a961.jpg

ac914310.jpg

72581276.jpg

credit dcinside

HCH's appa

9c149459.jpg

1-37.jpg

dcinside

i like this two stooges..

s-1.jpg

dcinside

I'VE GOT SOME REALLY SAD NEWS TO ALL KSA or MNIKSS FANS...

tt1205's youtube account is suspended! I wonder why? i'm sad now....tt1205's been my resource for anything KSA or MNIKSS and now WIAN too....JAYOO, jaYoo tt1205!!! I hope you'll still post more videos...

oh Geessshhh KBS! stop looking at HCH that way already.... :lol::D

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/2s-1.jpg

hello everyone!

I agree with all of you guys...KSA acting was wonderful in that scene ep. 14. I heard that people have been criticizing her acting in this drama, but there is no doubt (at least to me and seems to be almost everyone here) that she CAN in fact act. LDG is also great.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

..,yes that is true KSA can portray any character, people criticize her acting ability in portraying HCH character, maybe those people have only seen MNKSS and MNKSS is a drama hit in Asia, SAMSOONS character became KSA mark whenever they see KSA they always say SAMSOON instead of KSA

until now people still see KSA as SAMSOON even now that she's portraying different role , but why don't they try to watch her other starring role before MNKSS and compare it..,KSA knows how to adapt her acting ability into the character she's going to portray..,

Guest mead33

eh... in the recent NGs and BTS, there is very, very little showing both KBS and HCH. We see more of TL Kang and HCH than KBS + HCH. is it me or did you guys think so too? :wacko:

btw, no news of the ratings? :mellow:

oh Geessshhh KBS! stop looking at HCH that way already....

Agree, mazpakipot. He must stop glancing in that direction. But, probably,

his mind is like - gosh, when I can really hold onto you, CH? I'm going

bonkers soon .... thinking of you ...... and your .......

If I'm not wrong, guess the rating is real low - something like 6.9%????

Hope I'm wrong. Wish that it would be higher. Suna and LDG deserves more.

Guest jastinel

tt1205's youtube account is suspended! I wonder why? i'm sad now....tt1205's been my resource for anything KSA or MNIKSS and now WIAN too....JAYOO, jaYoo tt1205!!! I hope you'll still post more videos...

oh Geessshhh KBS! stop looking at HCH that way already.... :lol::D

Oh no, tt1205 acct was suspended!? :tears: I admire that fan of Suna, she`s good in digging all Suna`s file. I`m lucky that I save many clips from her file.

I notice that also, every time Suna and LDG has a scene together, LDG would look at her in a different way (Watch his eyes carefully) he doesn`t look straight at Suna`s face , may be LDG is really admiring Suna`s assets.

Guest *alodia*

hello everyone!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Omo? Is it? People have been criticizing her acting? Really?

I haven't seen any other Korean actress who can act as good as her. I mean come on...

Sure, I'm a big KSA fan, but you can ask almost anyone and will tell you how good she is.

fan meeting at the set of Every Night

again, so jealous...

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm184/mzpakiP0T/1-37.jpg

I-A-M-J-E-A-L-O-U-S-T-O-O.... I wish my friends from ForeverSuna was able to go there... And if they have plans again I hope my friends will go...

Glad to see the little Cho Hee again... maybe for the last time here... unless there will be more flashbacks in the next episodes.

Uh-oh! That was really bad news! I've always appreciate tt1205's account. I was dreading this day - that one day the account will be suspended - and it happened. :( I wasn't able to download, nor watch most of her videos... but I'm sure jastinel unnie did, right unnie. I'll just grab them from you once I have the time to do it.

Whoever reported tt1205's account will have bad karma! hehehe

Hope she will still continue uploading. That's the best source for the latest videos about Suna.

You can try suna4u's clubbox, she's there too.

Anyone have the HQ version of WIAN's OBB (Opening Billboard)? The one in AIGOO.WITHS2.NET? Where can i download it?

eh... in the recent NGs and BTS, there is very, very little showing both KBS and HCH. We see more of TL Kang and HCH than KBS + HCH. is it me or did you guys think so too? :wacko:

btw, no news of the ratings? :mellow:

..,oh yes noticed it too, less HCH-KBS NG's and BTS even in mzpakipot clip of fan vsiting WIAN, LDG isn't there :(

..,hope the ratings would go up this time....

Thank U, kim jo yan.

..,you are so welcome artomic :D

Guest *alodia*

Omo!

My sleep was interrupted by a darn phone call... But I was glad to find out that my download for EP13 is done.

I just skip-watch it.... but like most of you, I kept torturing myself with Cho Hee's crying scene at the morque...

I just love it when she was trying to say it's not true - "아니죠~" (it means it's not true, am i right?)

And I SOOO LOOOVE IT when she called out Kim Bum Sang's name amidst all her 반장님s (panjangnims).

And when she finally breaks out and Bum Sang holds her...

aigoo!!! I just love everything on that scene.

Do you think Kim Sun Ah was thinking about her real-life deceased father while doing that?

Now I feel sad, not only for Cho Heeya, but for Suna Unnie as well...

I can't believe I let the opportunity of watching it live last night pass!!! *hits self

Now... my problem is how can I go back to sleep, when all I have is Kim Sam Soon and the crying Cho Hee in mind?

Guest *alodia*

*Ok, so my addiction for the mortuary scene is so much, I just downloaded the script from iMBC. Here's the transcript for the mortuary scene, but it's the raw script. Of course Suna made revisions (as always). Those who can read Korean, hope you'll enjoy reading this. And I hope Korean Bambamers will do a transcript of the exact lines that they used in that scene. For the meantime, let's enjoy this transcript:

*borrowed your screencaps jastinel unnie

WHEN IT'S AT NIGHT

EPISODE 13

Korean Script (from iMBC.com)

SEQUENCE 6. IN FRONT OF MORTUARY. DAY.

EveryNightE13KOR080804HDTVXviD-E-8.jpg

6. 영안실 앞 (낮)

초희, 영안실 안으로 달려들어간다. 범상, 그 뒤를 따라 들어오고.. 노반장과 시완, 달려오는 초희 보고 일어서는데...

초희: 아빠 어딨어요? 아저씨, 아빠 어딨냐구요!

노반장: (글썽해서) 초희야...

초희: (눈물 고인) ....아니죠? 아저씨.. 아니죠? 아빠 죽은거... 아니죠? (시완 보며) 반장님... 우리 아빠 죽은거 아닌거죠? 그쵸?

노반장: (말 할 수 없는)

초희: 말씀 좀 해보세요! 아빠 죽은거 아니라고, 그런거 절대 아니라고 말씀 좀 해보시라구요!!!

노반장: ...초희야... 믿고 싶지 않겠지만... 태수... (눈물 나는) 죽었다.

초희: !!! ....아니에요 아저씨 그럴 리가 없어요! 아빠가 왜 죽어요. 아빠 분명히 살아있어요. (확 범상 돌아보며 매달리는) 김범상 말해봐. 니가 그랬잖아. 우리 아빠 살아있다고, 니가 분명히 그렇게 말했잖아!!!! 우리 아빠 살아있다고, 틀림없이 살아있다고, 니가 그렇게 말했잖아!! 니가 분명히.. 니가 분명히..

범상: (눈물 고인 채 울부짖는 초희 안고 참담한)

범상, 시완, 노반장... 절규하는 초희를 바라보며 아무말 할 수가 없다. 그렇게 우는 초희의 모습에서 디졸브..

Guest *alodia*

Rough (and literal) Translation

(i know others can do better... so please do some corrections)

6. 영안실 앞 (낮)

6. In front of the mortuary (Day)

초희, 영안실 안으로 달려들어간다. 범상, 그 뒤를 따라 들어오고.. 노반장과 시완, 달려오는 초희 보고 일어서는데...

Cho Hee rans at the entrance of the mortuary. Bum Sang follows. (not sure about the description of the actions of 노반장 Noh Panjangim and 시완 Shi Wan)

초희: 아빠 어딨어요? 아저씨, 아빠 어딨냐구요!

Cho Hee: Where is Appa? Ahbuji, I said where is Appa?

노반장: (글썽해서) 초희야...

Noh Panjangnim: Cho Heeya...

초희: (눈물 고인) ....아니죠? 아저씨.. 아니죠? 아빠 죽은거... 아니죠? (시완 보며) 반장님... 우리 아빠 죽은거 아닌거죠? 그쵸?

Cho Hee (crying): It's not true? Ahbuji... it's not true? My Appa is not dead?! (Shi Wan looks at her). Panjangnim... My Appa is not dead? Right?

노반장: (말 할 수 없는)

Noh Panjangnim: (Cannot answer / Did not answer)

초희: 말씀 좀 해보세요! 아빠 죽은거 아니라고, 그런거 절대 아니라고 말씀 좀 해보시라구요!!!

Choe Hee: Speak up! Please say something. Please say my Appa is not dead. Absolutely not! Please say it.

노반장: ...초희야... 믿고 싶지 않겠지만... 태수... (눈물 나는) 죽었다.

Noh Panjangnim: Cho Heeya... I don't want to believe it as well, but it's true. (cries) He's dead.

초희: !!! ....아니에요 아저씨 그럴 리가 없어요! 아빠가 왜 죽어요. 아빠 분명히 살아있어요. (확 범상 돌아보며 매달리는) 김범상 말해봐. 니가 그랬잖아. 우리 아빠 살아있다고, 니가 분명히 그렇게 말했잖아!!!! 우리 아빠 살아있다고, 틀림없이 살아있다고, 니가 그렇게 말했잖아!! 니가 분명히.. 니가 분명히..

Cho Hee: No! Ahbuji. I don't believe it. Why is my Appa dead? My Appa is alive. (don't know the action directed to Bum Sang). Kim Bum Sang, tell me. My Appa is not dead (My Appa did not die) (그랬잖아?). You told me very clearly that my Appa is alive (did Bum Sang told her? If not, this can mean: I'm telling you clearly, he's alive). I believe my Appa is alive, I'm telling you apparently. My Appa is alive, don't you agree he's alive, tell me!! I'm sure (he's alive)... I'm sure (he's alive)...

범상: (눈물 고인 채 울부짖는 초희 안고 참담한)

Bum Sang: (crying while hugging Cho Hee / hugging the crying Cho Hee)

범상, 시완, 노반장... 절규하는 초희를 바라보며 아무말 할 수가없다. 그렇게 우는 초희의 모습에서 디졸브..

(Bum Sang, Shi Wan and Noh Panjangnim did not say anything else. They are just looking at the crying and screaming Cho Hee. Dissolves to next sequence)

- i have to prepare for work, yet i only slept for 2 hours... aigoo...

Guest NelielTu

Wooo what an emo episode for me!!!! Cried buckets!!!! Really admire LDG how he really must be controlling his own emotions. If its me I would have been bawling. Hmmm, until now I still dun believe da appa is dead. How they confirm its him? If its just based on circumstances evidences such as wallet with photos, then it is not proven until proven LOL if u got what I mean. Where's dna testing when u need one?

As for KBS not expressing his real feelings out loud, have u guys seen Que Sera Sera. Eric was a player in that. So he was very smooth with girls. He can read all gals mind n movement. But when he fall for da lead gals, he dun know how to express himself. Often, he's acting like a jerk. In the later part he confessed that it's a first for him. 1st time he fall in love, so he dun really know how to react n he IS scared cos he never experience it b4. So KBS may also experiencing da same pattern. Smooth with all other gals but to the one he truly loves, he's like a lost soul on what to do n say.

So so so sad bout da suspended account. Been my source for the longest time. Bad Karma to the whistle blower. But yay the drama gonna be extended by 1 more episode. Comforting at least to me. I'm out awhile n gosh the forum pages just flew so fast. :)

Archived