[drama 2008] When It's At Night 밤이면 밤마다

Guest kdramafanusa

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kanshu
brief synopsis as there was a lot of conversation involved today

* HCH read KBS's diary when he was young and she reads two pages ( don't remember a lot but ) the 2nd page talked about why KBS walked up the stairs of that hill and that KBS wished that he could meet his father and mother and also wished that his father and mother to be happy.

Thank you for the great synopsis, dirfree! :D

I think that that particular scene you described there will be the one that will tip the scale to KBS, as far as HCH's affection is concerned....

Guest parkc

mzpakipot- thank you for the links! the screen caps are great too. I can't wait to watch the growing connection between HCH and KBS.

I wonder how HCH will show her affection towards KBS...will it be hilarious? serious? both? KSA does a great job of showing seriousness with bits of hilarity.

Guest kanshu
Love to see 30-40 forumers visiting this thread every Monday and Tuesday.

I hope they can also share their thoughts to us.

mzpakipot, thanks for searching for those precious DL links!

I wonder, when KBS will be sure about his feelings towards CH and how he will tell her about it?

Will HCH, accept him or Ch does feel something for KBS already?

I notice that when KBS comforted CH, he embrace her with only one arm, why is that?

I think kanshu can answer this body language of KBS.

I haven't watched the episode so far, so I can't tell you anything about the body language yet, but if I get to watch it, I'll come back to you about it. :)

As for HCH, I think her feelings for KBS are gradually growing from sibling love/protective to lovers love... From what I gathered from dirfree's synopsis, she gained a lot more insight into "the person" KBS, and seeing how he shared the same longing for his parents than she did, it would make her move closer instinctively... The only problem is that she has her mind and heart full of another problem, namely her father. As for her feelings for TL Kang, I think she'll rationalize them, i.e. since she's heavily investing thoughts and feelings (like, protective/sympathy/fear/trust) into KBS at the time being.

TAlking about TL Kang... I was thinking on my way home that actually, he must've loved HCH for quite a while. He doesn't strike me as a person who's going head over heels just because of HCH's confession, i.e. after he turned her down. I guess it was kind of popping open the lid of a well-skahen champagne bottle; once he touched the subject and allowed his heart to unfreeze, all the subdued feelings poured out at once...

Guest kanshu
you're welcome everyone...sorry if some of you didn't get one....

just a little clip w/kbs's grandparents

http://noriterm.ipop.co.kr/cgi-bin/noriter...mp;nid=15776223

Thank you, mzpakipot. :)

Poor HCH, she's so embarrassed! But the Grandmother's really warm and embracing towards her, so sweet. From that short clip, I like the grandfather, too. Now I'm really curious about the episode!

Guest drumon
Do you think you can get another link? Missed this one too. Thanks mzpakipot!!!

thanks link is good and super speed.

Guest kanshu
I notice that when KBS comforted CH, he embrace her with only one arm, why is that?

I think kanshu can answer this body language of KBS.

Watching LQ now, so the image is very grizzly, but in case you are referring to that comfort scene in the first few minutes, there's two options:

1) LDG didn't want to hurt KSA's shoulder

2) It wasn't HCh who

initiated the hug, but KBS who pulled her close for her to cry on his shoulder. But he's not pushing for a deeper contact there, leaving her an opening so she can pull out at any time and doesn't feel "enclosed". Still, he's offering a shield and protection. He's there for her without crossing the line.

Archived