[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

no, actually the YA version is quite cheap compare to the official version from Korea...i have no idea why, but I've seen the prices and they're different...anyway, maybe the company wanted to charge more cuz they have to produce them..(I'm talking about ones with English subtitles done by the company).

By the way, do you mind telling me if Goong 2 has all the cast? Thanks. :ph34r:

so the Yesasia version is not the official version???

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YesAsia only sells authentic/official DVDs, as well as elick. The reason why the price is different is probably because of their arrangement with the manufacturer or shipping *shrugs*. But for sure, both YesAsia and eclick don't sell bootleg copies.

Guest MissMonika

the kiss in episode 23 seem to have elicited so many comments (both positive and negative). I hope the people behind the series do not take out such "hot scenes" in Goong 2. :P

I haven't seen the Manhwa for this series. Is the end of the Manhwa and the series the same? :)

I personally loved that kiss. Soo awesome! I hope they don't take scenes like that out of the sequel. It makes it more believable than the usual chaste kiss. But this is my own personal opinion so don't hurt me. :tears:

Can't wait for the sequel to come out. :w00t:

Guest Tennyo

I personally loved that kiss. Soo awesome! I hope they don't take scenes like that out of the sequel. It makes it more believable than the usual chaste kiss. But this is my own personal opinion so don't hurt me. :tears:

Can't wait for the sequel to come out. :w00t:

Don't worry, I totally agree so I won't hurt you! I'm not a total horndog or anything, but I loved the kiss because it had so much more passion and emotion. It's like all of that pent up want/affection/etc bursted into that kiss that meant their reconciliation and declaration of love for each other. If they have it like in other dramas I've seen where it's just a really unfelt mere puckering of lips, the scene totally loses meaning. So I want more scenes like that in Goong 2 please!

Also, a somewhat random question. The violin song that plays in the background of Shin's words and ChaeGyung's words on the OST 2 is that on the OST at all? I've listened to both OSTS and I don't think I hear it at all. Someone please help!

Guest jhing

huwaaat??! there were 2 endings to this drama??? a happy one and a sad one?? can someone please enlighten me. am so lost! :lol:

Tennyo - that violin song ur talkin about is in my OST. :lol: my friend burnt it for me. am not too sure where she got it from but i have it and i love it. each time i listen to it I get reminded of that super hot kiss in epi 23. hahahaha

Guest Tennyo

waaah it does exist? Could you tell me the track number? Maybe I'm just not listening thoroughly enough and keep missing it.

Guest mizzlinhie

huwaaat??! there were 2 endings to this drama??? a happy one and a sad one?? can someone please enlighten me. am so lost! :lol:

Tennyo - that violin song ur talkin about is in my OST. :lol: my friend burnt it for me. am not too sure where she got it from but i have it and i love it. each time i listen to it I get reminded of that super hot kiss in epi 23. hahahaha

Yes I heard there're two endings. Korea only shows the happy ending. China has both ending too and they're deciding on whether which ending they'll show their viewers. I hope they'll show the chinese the sad ending so we can have a peak at it too lolz :phew: . I'm curious... :lol:

Guest hopelessfanboi

o.0 i can't wait for the official release with english sub!!!

since we r on the subject of the kiss in ep. 23 :tears::tears::tears: that felt so real to me!!!

does any1 knows if d-addict released goong 1.5 yet?

can't wait for season 2!!!! i wonder what's going to happen? :w00t:

Guest litto_gurl

i just finished watching princess hours...i like it a lot :D ...must say that i fell in love yul...love his character :P ...he's a lost boy who want to be love by chaegyung...even though it's only a drama..my heart goes out to him... :tears: his chracter brought tears in my eyes when he was talking to his grandma....so sad...i wish i can change the "ending"..... ;)

Guest jhing

Tennyo - it's track 14 in my OST (burnt copy). But I don't think the songs in my OST (burnt copy) are in order though. I'm not even sure if the songs are from OST 1 only or OST 2 only. It could be from both OSTs. :lol: Did that make sense?

mizzlinhie - somehow, am not too pleased to hear about this "sad ending". :lol: The "happy ending" we got was fine as it was. Can't they just leave it like that? hehehe Showing this so called "sad ending" might create or lead to a lot of confusions, questions, problems to the second season. Ohh I dunno. I'm curious about this sad ending though. :lol:

Guest mizzlinhie

Tennyo - it's track 14 in my OST (burnt copy). But I don't think the songs in my OST (burnt copy) are in order though. I'm not even sure if the songs are from OST 1 only or OST 2 only. It could be from both OSTs. :lol: Did that make sense?

mizzlinhie - somehow, am not too pleased to hear about this "sad ending". :lol: The "happy ending" we got was fine as it was. Can't they just leave it like that? hehehe Showing this so called "sad ending" might create or lead to a lot of confusions, questions, problems to the second season. Ohh I dunno. I'm curious about this sad ending though. :lol:

jhing, i felt the same way, but in the other hand i'm very curious about how did PD makes the sad ending likes??? I think PD should just makes 1 ending, 2 endings seems a little awkward :mellow: Sticks with the happy ending!!! :crazy:

wow the Goong DVD Set from Yesasia is sold out?? eclickkorea is too pricey. How much was the goong set from yesasia?? I must save money for a US edition coming soon now :D probably $100 and up :( so expensive!!

no, actually the YA version is quite cheap compare to the official version from Korea...i have no idea why, but I've seen the prices and they're different...anyway, maybe the company wanted to charge more cuz they have to produce them..(I'm talking about ones with English subtitles done by the company).

By the way, do you mind telling me if Goong 2 has all the cast? Thanks. :ph34r:

YesAsia only sells authentic/official DVDs, as well as elick. The reason why the price is different is probably because of their arrangement with the manufacturer or shipping *shrugs*. But for sure, both YesAsia and eclick don't sell bootleg copies.

i think there's some misunderstanding between 'official' & 'original'?

the links given for YesAsia & Eclick are both the original + official version from MBC, which is just korean voice without dubbing or subtitles (english or chinese).

the OTHER versions from YesAsia with English/Chinese subtitles are authorised reproductions by the tv stations (MBC or SBS/KBS), so they count as originals too.

for the official version, YesAsia was selling it at USD119.99 with free standard shipping, you have to bear shipping charges if you order from Elick.

Guest ikesan

haven been here for some time cuz kindda buzy these days..exam..

i read on da newspaper today tat china had bought da right to play it soon but---there will be TWO endings @.@

-happy (da one v watched)

-sad (which i feel like watching it)

it oso said tat da ending of goong will be decided by da viewiers through votes. if it is so popular, they might show BOTH endings too #_#

wat bothers me is...... i wanna watch da sad version!!

p/s: i'v backlogged some pages but seem like no news bout this yet.. do correct me if i got da wrong info :)

pp/s: even da korean haven got da chance to watch da sad version T_T

Mm... interesting... Does it mean that there would be two version of season two?? :huh: Otherwise, how are they gonna connect the two different endings to the same season 2?

Archived