[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

what is SG TV ?? I think Goong is still airing on channel 18 (LA) every weds and thrusdays at 10 PM :D . It's on ep. 20 right now i think. I'll watch it xD

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. marbhurd - holy guacamole!! ima gonna pm you!

2. theed - i've been looking for where you moved your reviews to forever! but i couldn't enter the goong thread lest i be spoiled, so i'm excited to go thru and read all the reviews since ep 13 or wherever i left off :D

3. i'll try to give GOONG ost2 a fair chance... though i've already heard it about 7 times, and it's yet to tug at my heart.. ;P maybe if i watched those BTS-type things, i would be more familiar with the tunes!

4. DallasE - thanks for posting all those wonderful BTS pix! such lovely memories <3

5. rainz*gurl, i remember that SHUT UP song is by CRYING NUT from a couple years back...? but i can be totally wrong... hehhh .. anyone?

Guest babossagaji

Anyways...some spoilers..

I didn't like the ending and that one part where yul's mom crashes..I was laughing so hard when I saw her in a wheelchair. Am I being mean? Cus I seriously thought she died

Guest jeanu

Is it true that Joo Ji Hoon doesn't want to be in the 2nd season of Goong?

Warning! Spoiler beloww. Close your eyes! >_<

Omg... I finally finished episodes 23 and 24. I must say they were amazing, I am really happy that they ended on a good note instead of making you wait in pain and agonyyyy for the 2nd season. But it's driving me crazy (in a good way) about the last line with "Is it a baby?"

OMG! On one hand I'm like, "NO! They could not have had sex because... you know." But then I'm like, "Well, why not?" AHHHH! But I'm simply happy that Shin and Chaekyung are together. <3 I scrolled back like 10 pages and I tried to find out what other people thought about the baby thing, but then my head started hurting with all the scrolling.

Is she really pregnant~~~? AHH, those producers! Fiddling with my head!

Guest mizzlinhie

jeanu , Joo Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jung Hoon have already confirmed that they'll be participating in the Season 2. so don't worry about whether if JJH is going to be in SEason 2 or not because he has confirmed alreadie :D

I don't think they have a baby tho, cuz really, they didn't do anything except kissed and hugged lolz :D I think grandma really wants them to have a baby hihi just like we all do. :) I hope there'll be a little Shin or little Chaegyung in Season 2, that'll be sooo kuteee :) I prefer having a baby Chaegyung lolz, cuz Shin'll probably goes crazyyy if there's another Chaegyung around hahaha...xD

Guest babycurious

:w00t::sweatingbullets: finally i can finish this series....pfhew...it's long,

i was addicted to it untill like eps 18...but then i got a little bored, because Cg cries a lot!

but even so, i still addicted to it (offcourse one of the reason is Shin is so hot :blush: ) and endup watching eps 18-24 in one day :sweatingbullets:

anyway joo ji hoon's back and legs are so......hot assets...... :excl:

i also like those teddy bear that allways showed at the end of the episodes......

so, Shin holding his teddy bear = big combo :P

now i just wait for the subs of the speciaal....

ah ya....the palace maid who serves CG, she's so pretty.....can anyone tell me who she is?

Guest jhing

DallasE!! - am loving all the BTS pics!! Thank u so much for sharing!!

Rebby! - i really want that photobooklet! :lol: Again, thanks a heap for posting them here. I love em esp. the CG and Shin pics. hehehe

hehe it's great to know that they'll be showing Goong in Singapore soon. I heard they'll be showing it in the Philippines too. Don't know exactly when but ABS-CBN (one of the 2 biggest tv networks) got the rights to show this series, which will be dubbed in Tagalog for sure. :D

Guest dlncy88

can anyone tell me what the name of the song that yul sang in one of the episodes when yul and CG are in the yul's reading room (?), and he was singingg it to the cell phone. is it the fifth song on goong ost 1?

Guest lariest

I dunno if anyone knows this already but i read from youtube that it was clarified in the goong 1.5 special that CG was puking in the ending not coz she was pregnant but coz she ate something wrong... :blink:

Guest grrly

I hope I don't get warned for asking this question but...

Does anyone know where I can get pictures of the goong bears...

Thanks in advance!

wang ja peong effectively means conceited, or someone who thinks highly of himself.

prince sickness is a direct translation of wang ja peong from korean into chinese, so it's not wrong either.

i got my dvd set today!!! here's the scans from the photo booklet that came with it :)

1cover4lu.jpg

2inside9id.th.jpg 3inside1re.th.jpg 4inside5ov.th.jpg 5inside0ew.th.jpg

7inside5zv.th.jpg 8inside8cj.th.jpg 9inside7pv.th.jpg 10inside5jw.th.jpg

11inside4va.th.jpg 12inside7tn.th.jpg 13back0tr.th.jpg

Woaaaaa I want one of this ^^ but there's no English sub +_+ ottoke? *envy*

Guest mizzlinhie

we are still waiting for the english sub set to release :D i hope it won't be tooooo expensive :)

Guest polabola

I watched the first 8 episodes of this drama on youtube and I found it very interesting. I've been looking for complete episode summaries/guide of this drama, but unfortunately I can't. The one in the first page isn't complete. Can anyone help me? :) thanks ^_^

Guest rainz*gurl

suddenly i got a crazy thought today.... y not film GOONG 2 in malaysia??... >_< ... keke... cos i jus saw our king (which is called AGONG in our country) on tv jus now... den i was like 'hey we have a monarchy too'.. but the prince are not dat fancy like shin n yul i guess >_<... hehe... hopes hwang in roe consider it... besides.. dbsk, hyunbin, daniel n kimtaehui did their commercials here before... putrajaya has many good place to do the shooting, dear director.. hehe.... plus its pretty cheap doin filming over here... n there r crazy fans like me over here.. ^_^... n guess wat... malaysia's national flower is oso 'mu gung hwa'... haha reminds me of eps 13/14... ^_^

thanks soomp! for the info.. but i cant find the song >_< ... will countinue searching n post it here when i find it...

Guest rainz*gurl

i have been reading some fanfic recently... they hav created goong eps 25-31... its was quite creative n interesting... ^_^ ... its story was dat cg ate too much eggtart... dats y she vomited... then when cg says: "oh.. i m not pregnant".. den shin replied: "of course.. u think u r saint mary?"... the fanfic was real detailed... check dis out http://www.kdocn.com/bbs/thread-188938-1-2.html ... its in chinese... hope someone writes it in english.. ^_^ ...

suddenly i got a crazy thought today.... y not film GOONG 2 in malaysia??... >_< ... keke... cos i jus saw our king (which is called AGONG in our country) on tv jus now... den i was like 'hey we have a monarchy too'.. but the prince are not dat fancy like shin n yul i guess >_<... hehe... hopes hwang in roe consider it... besides.. dbsk, hyunbin, daniel n kimtaehui did their commercials here before... putrajaya has many good place to do the shooting, dear director.. hehe.... plus its pretty cheap doin filming over here... n there r crazy fans like me over here.. ^_^... n guess wat... malaysia's national flower is oso 'mu gung hwa'... haha reminds me of eps 13/14... ^_^

thanks soomp! for the info.. but i cant find the song >_< ... will countinue searching n post it here when i find it...

Madness...damn hot you know...they will die...i myself already feel like dying in Malaysia...

And if they film it here...there goes my long list of dream clothes that CG is SUPPOSED to wear in GOONG2!!

-jackets

-blouses

-those nice korean winter thingies

-Coats

-Gloves

-Hats

-Dresses

*If film in Malaysia, mb she can wear skimpy clothes all the time and make JJH gawk to DEATH...LOL

BTW, thanks for the episode recaps....you left out the part in episode 7 where CG was caught by her parents POUNCING on JJH...

(HOnestly for that scene i seriously think it was SHIN that put her on him, cos he was in the toilet remember?? and he overheard her parents talking about making them something to drink...etc...i Guess (I am WISHING) SHIN has this 'cheeky' side of him...he wants to play around with CG...by getting her in trouble with her parents...LOL)

(And the part where they went for a group holiday for YUL's BDAY????...i Felt it kinda weird that he would video her sleeping and HIM KISSING HER....What was he thinking??? I think he is one hell of a cheeky/funnily/secretive type of guy....like NO ONE noes this side of him....sometimes i feel CG also dont get him...MYSTERIOUS GILA....=)....Hot!!

(And his weird way of snapping photos of people discreetly, its sorta like FREAKILY CUTE....)

BTW, I lurve the way you call Hyorin....HOOTOOT wazzit??? sounds real BITCHY....Lurve it!! absolutely...

Oh and you can count me in on the "We have loads of CrAZY GoONG FaNs!! Over Here".....=)

Guest rainz*gurl

He will have to travel to Japan, Philipines, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore and more in the coming future because Goong already sold to these countries. He has to go with other actors, actresses to promote Goong.

hey i found dis in kim jung hoon's thread!! IS IT TRUE???

pennyloo... hey i almost forgot chae gyung would hav to wear 'little clothes' when she is in msia.. :lol: ... den i think shin would have to wear 'little clothes' too? showin his nice long legs n bare his beautiful back.. :lol: ... stop stop dunwan to be a pervert... :sweatingbullets:

bout eps7... yeah... i really think shin did it on purpose... cos he was awake dat time!!... i was confuse when i first watch it... how on earth dat happen? shin jus went to the toilet jus a moment ago?.. but din take time to think cos busy 'chasing' the next episode... :)

MYSTERIOUS GILA... LOL... dats wat love makes ppl do... stupid things.... :)

shin is definitely FREAKILY CUTE... i will be the one discreetly takin his photos if he ever comes to malaysia!!!! :sweatingbullets:

ho-toot... its a term made by soompiers here.... read the 'goong terms to know' in the first post.... hehe i find it good to describe her too.. haha... but not as richard simmons as yul's mom >_< ... i think she will be back in goong 2... "i will be back" says terminatress hye yong...

Hi, there can anyone tell me confirm got 'Goong 2'? Have 'MBC' confirn that going to be part 2? And if got 'Goong 2' wat is it about?

I reali like this show so much sia. I currently watched until episode 10 only. But i like 'Shin goon' and Chaekyung they are reali a cute couple sia.

Hahaha....

Archived