[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG. THOSE NGS PWN ALL PRE-EXISTING NGS KNOWN TO MANKIND. XDDD!!!

Okay. The necktie scene... They should have so put that in XDD!!! /me is dying. XDDD I wanted to pause that scene forever just so I can imprint it in my mind. XDD!! and the street kiss... Mango! our investigations maybe correct.. XDD But man that was one long kiss. XDDD I kidna hoped Happy Times didn't fast forward it and showed us normal speed. XD (any experienced video editors want to slow down the video speed for that scene? :P)

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: <--- ME RIGHT NOW.

:lol: *dances around*

Pika! ^^ the necktie scene NG... they really should have put that in!! -.-

such a cute scene to be cut as an NG.... or better yet, put in as the Director's Cut pleaseeeee.... :lol:

Ailin* and Gee hun, thank you for uploading! <3!! :D

and a big fat thank you to LAPAMPAM for making the HQ version!

ahhh... perhaps I should make a banner for lapampam campers or sumthing lol!

*waves to all lovelies*

hope you all have a great weekend..

donilpark, what do you mean by 'morning sickness is a bonus' ? :unsure:

the beautiful scene :wub:

00611tf.th.jpg

00628vb.th.jpg

Guest chigurl

thank you soo much Ailin* ...

been watchin it over and over..especially da couch scene.. :D ...they jus have so much chemistry.. :blush: ..it was so funny wen YEH started to untie his tie ..i think he was tryin to figure out wats goin on :blink: ...ha ha..he couldnt even look at her..he looked to his left den to his right..and he wouldnt let go of his tie..wen he did i think he was thinkin " go ahead take it off"...he he.. :lol: ..after dat for a second wen they looked at each other i thought they were gonna kiss but they started laughing..jus wishful think on my part.. :phew:

den the street kiss scene..wow..dat was a long kiss.. :w00t: ....if you look closely YEH had her hands around him outside his jacket but in episode 23 her hands were inside his jacket on his side...wonder how many takes they did...so they had to have kissed a multiple times.. :w00t:

here a youtube link....

GOONG HAPPY TIME NGS 4/9/06 HQ

CREDIT TO LAPAMPAM AND Ailin* FOR UPLOADING

Guest --Rain--

awww can anyone translate what they said during that necktie NG? thank you!! xD

they look so cute lol

and the part where they finish the kissing scence, I think that was a cut??

Guest mangosteen

Anyone can post the translation in English for episode 20 to 24??? please please help!! Thanks!!!

You mean summary or the whole detailed translation? :blink:

Guest evon_kame1

the whole drama translation......not the summary!! the detailed translation???!! anyone has it??? please please....i have goong from episode 20 to 24...but it's all in koreans !! i need some help for the translations!! i cannot understand korean T.T

Guest Pikachu

Discussion topic of the week!

This isn't really an official thing, but I think it'd be nice for the thread to have some discussion topics weekly/bi-weekly/monthly to deviate from the usual posts and have something to.... discuss. XDD

I believe the first topic (sort of) was posted by mangoicy where she asked "What's your favorite episode and why?", if you haven't shared your thoughts on that question, please do so. ^^

As for this week (I guess), Angeline, bitterkoekjes and I came up with:

What's your favorite "minor" moment and why?

What do we mean by minor? Just scenes that are generally overlooked, underrated, or doesn't seem to have that much of a "bang" compared to major events (ie: In ep 13's hapbang scene, you can say the "Major" scene was the kiss at the end, but a minor scene in this sequence is when Chae Gyeong laid down her head slowly on the pillow, after she took of the outer layer of her hanbok).

Try to give as much details of the scene as possible, ie: what episode, just so we can also refresh our memory, especially if the scene you are talking about is like really really really minor that no one but you noticed. XD! Screencaps are also encouraged, but not necessary. :D

Go forth and discuss!

There are many different Happy time NGs... u can download them for clubbox or find them on youtube...

-Thank you for uploading the NGs on YSI!!!

possible for something to compile all the different NGs from Happy time and post them up for latecomers other than viewing it at youtube?

Guest FoxxiDork85

the whole drama translation......not the summary!! the detailed translation???!! anyone has it??? please please....i have goong from episode 20 to 24...but it's all in koreans !! i need some help for the translations!! i cannot understand korean T.T

Dude, just wait!!! the Subbers are translating!!! I'm waiting for the translation myself..

Guest chigurl

the subs are not out yet...you are not da only one wanting da subs....please be patient....da subbing team are working hard on it...

heres where da subs are officially released at....

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27691

you can also check here on this thread...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45376

i posted this yesterday..heres da updates on da subs so far...

Goong/ Princess Hours

Episode 18: Released

Episode 19: Released

Episode 20: Translation: 80% Done

Episode 21: Translation: 60% Done

Episode 22: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Pending

Guest DallasE

Re-Up of Happy Time NG, April 9, 2006

All credits to LAPAMPAM for the original clip & Ailin for the re-up.

Goong NG on Happy Time (YSI)

Thank you Ailin* & Angeline for the Happy Time NG & re-ups.

OMOnnnaaa... So many hidden treasures. I think we should also join in the call for a Director's Cut version for Goong DVD!!

Simply loved the scene when they were on the couch!!!And the necktie scene is to die for! Cute-ta!!!

Why didn't they show us this scene???

I think JiHoon was trying to control his laughter and had to turn his face away from the camera when EunHe tried to undo his necktie.

The way he said "NO" to the "undressing" was so cute! EunHye's "we've already kissed" and slapped his hand is equally a riot! BTW, can anyone confirm what did EunHye say in the end to cause JiHoon to erupt into laughter like that!!! Did she say "Then you do it?" Dang!! Dying of curiosity here* This pair just ooze CHEMISTRY!!!

Another funny part from the NG was Yul Goon feeding ChaeGyung water (imagined scene).

EunHye NGed and Kim JungHoon slapped her rather hard on the back!! These boys!!

Wow! I wonder how long a take it was for the street kiss! It seemed VERY LONG and Happy Time even had to fast forward the tape!!!! But they sure look embarassed at the end and fled.

Shenny, I want to reserve a place as LAPAMPAM Camper. He/She ROCKS!!!

This clip sure made my weekend!! Have a beautiful day, Goongers!!

HT0409_04.jpg

JiHoon's Assistant doing crowd control. Nothing escapes the eagle eyed Korean fans.

C8A4BDC3.jpg

1144574454_C5B0BDBABDC5.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest andie

what did EunHye say in the end to cause JiHoon to erupt into laughter like that!!! Did she say "Then you do it?" Dang!! Dying of curiosity here*

OMO, that NG really rocks! :blush: Hope someone can translate what JJH and YEH were saying on the couch. JJH was so cute and the way he laughed so hard is soo funny! I hope they include this in DVD. This scene is just WAY TOO CUTE to be wasted!

Also that streetkiss NG is a really L-O-N-G one, whew! :sweatingbullets: They did look embarassed after the kiss. I blush just watching it! :blush:

thanks to lapampam and everyone who upped the NG. It made my day! :D

Guest AznGrlz

I saw the NG's and I must say that couchc scene [after the HUGE kiss scene in ep. 23].. the tie part WAS NOT INCLUDED!?!!!

Was it not included b/c we would already know about her pregnancy?!

More mystery.....

OMG! lmao i'm totally with you on this one! I'm gonna laugh so hard if GS2 starts out with their flashback of this scene and them making love :phew: ...i'll be like...so that's it!

Guest spencer08

omo! cam amybody pls translate what cg and shin are saying during the necktie scene???

oooohhhh please???

thanks

Guest evon_kame1

the subs are not out yet...you are not da only one wanting da subs....please be patient....da subbing team are working hard on it...

heres where da subs are officially released at....

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27691

you can also check here on this thread...

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45376

i posted this yesterday..heres da updates on da subs so far...

Goong/ Princess Hours

Episode 18: Released

Episode 19: Released

Episode 20: Translation: 80% Done

Episode 21: Translation: 60% Done

Episode 22: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Pending

Thank you so so much for the information! you guys are really rocks!!! thanks for the brilliant job !!! i love u guys so so much !! i heard that there will be also Goong season 2?? is it true?? when is that going to be aired?? i love both the prince and the princess!! The story is just amazing !

Archived