[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebby~~ lOlx.. that could be JJh's own.

i am not kidding. because when Cg was digging thru her bags.. she took out a PINK makeup pouch.. that is DHC makeup pouch. how do i know?

because i ordered the one she advertises from korea.

i have the exact same color one.

kekekek perhaps the briefs is something JJH advertises..muahhahah

kekekek

then you want to order too??? :vicx::lol::unsure: hehehe

then you want to order too??? :vicx::lol::unsure: hehehe

kekeke~erhmm well.. maybe i can get my brother to wear that.

lOLX>..<

but the DHC makeup pouch thingy is true.. u all can check it out in the epi 17 again.

lOlx.. i have the exact same one.. unless.. my eye sight got problem. -.-

lOlx..

but poor cg.. she looked so sad in epi 18..

i am still wonder when is this cycle gonna stop?

nice epi 17 and lousy epi 18

Guest marie_n

question... when u upload to mu and after it finishes uploading they will give u a link right?? like in ysi?? mu just finished but it still wont give me a link... sorryy my first time to upload in mu..

question... when u upload to mu and after it finishes uploading they will give u a link right?? like in ysi?? mu just finished but it still wont give me a link... sorryy my first time to upload in mu..

I tink there is a little pop-up on right hand top, isnt it?

Juz move it away and u will see the MU link.

Thanks for ur effort in uploading to MU and YSI.

But mp IP wont allow me to dlg from MU....alwayz say 'full' <_<

Guest marie_n

urrrgggh megaupload is frozen.. hmmm ill try again... sorrry for those who waited for the mu link... be back in a while.... :(

Guest wenipoo

can some help me please. i am downloading with clubbox. once its completed i can't open it with my media player and it send me a error message and shut my media player too. same with when i open the folder, error message then close my window explorer. please help.

Guest minshoo

LOL that brief look kinda big hahaha

woah woah woah.......*fanning myself*

waiting for megaupload since ysi link get block like within 1 sec.

thank you for the spoilers and pictures. it sure does make me wanna watch today's episode real bad!

Guest sharonstar

While waiting for the complete Epi17 to be uploaded by all kind uploader, let's enjoy this 3 mins clip featuring Chae Gyung's big eyes, Shin's back, Shin's legs +Epi18 preview :lol::lol:

This was the last 3 mins from Epi17, credit kdocn.com (where I downloaded this clip).

Hope u all wont mind on this short but hilarious clip.

GungEpi17_Last3min.jpg

Download : Last 3 min of Epi17 - Right Click and Save Target

...drooool..... ah.......you're taking me to my fantacy land this early morning =__= twitch... jolryuh (sleepy)

deng.... its only 9am (pacific)... 130 users....

obsession... addiction...Goongnation mur~

star` :sweatingbullets:

`

Guest Starylosophy

I was laughing so much when I saw the scenes towards the end of ep 17. I love them making the Alfred teddys of CG looking at Shin taking off his shirt! It's so hilarious!

Guest SukarDrops

poor us goongers who are goongafied but left out :tears: where are the royal goongers with the downloads???? lol

^ that would be funny if it was. i'd think that CK would have something to say about it :P

and i guess jess's question is answered...he's a briefs guy dear :D hahahahaa

lol, alas my question has an answer! :lol: Thanks, Manda!

I've enjoyed reading the spoilers and thoughts on the episode, feel free to feed me more if ya'll want!

Shin is skinny, yes, but he is a model, so it is expected, also...he's hella tall! Chae needs to feed her husband more, but according to Shin...he's already perfect, hehe!

The pics posted gave me the impression that Shin and Chae were "POed" at each other during this getaway but it seems that it was the complete opposite! That's good! I can't wait to get home to dl. Sorry I left early last night, I feel asleep.

Eppie 18, nahwah!!! :D

Archived