[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mmmlove

photo25511no15919jk.jpg

hey you guys.. doesn't it look like that Shin is holding CG here??

can someone tell me where Yul is on this picture? i can't seem to spot him.. :phew:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetshelly

Thank you for posting those wonderful picture. I am so glad that you are there to post picture of the preview. Most of us here can't see the preview (paid). Oh I hope by afternoon that someone will be able to rip it on ysi or something. My time offcourse. It like 3 in the morning right now. I can't seem to slepp. Still wishing the preview will be avaliable for download. I don't mean to affend anyone by wanting to download the preview. I know it take a lot of time and effort for something like that. I don't even know how to do it myself.

Guest cilik

can someone tell me where Yul is on this picture? i can't seem to spot him.. :phew:

he's sitting next to kang hyun...so two seats on chae's right, in between kang hyun and hyo rin.

Guest porcelet

The one wearing a pink shirt on the right side of the pic. :P

Guest sweetshelly

he is the one wearing the pink sweater.

edit: cilik you beat me. so fast. too fast for me. I notice we all answer to this question at like the same time. well almost.

Guest Telly

yay for the caps, MANDA! i can't wait, i can't wait =)

wow, goongified fans are really quick =o

and lookie here, it's a .gif of the hug scene for those who want juicy details =p

1141721294_Animation14-1.gif

>> creds to paran

hee, and i believe this is the official version of the man-doll chae gyung has?

4552767s2zm.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

i'm off to sleep now, goodbye my lovelies <3

>> edit:

haha, MANDA! i just read your post in the previous page =) yep, i think we're on the same time zone [EST]? and it's 4am and i just finished typing up my report =o hehehhe one browser's like searching for goong pictures, and one's for research--no wonder i finished so late =p good morning, though! hehehehhe <3

>>>> 2nd edit:

hehehhee alright, i just found it hard not to share this =)

15zo4.jpg

>> he does look a wee bit out of place =p

meheheh goodnight/morning jessyyy dearest <3

lol! Thanks Manda and Telly-Jelly for the caps! I can go to sleep happy now...sort of.

Gee, I'm still here but I'm logging off now...goongnight!

PS:

I hate to admit it, but Ho-Toot looks pretty with her hair up like that. I like her bangs! HwangHumama looks very pretty too!

Guest sweetshelly

Epi 17 Pay Preview Download

Epi 17

credits: koreanwind

thank you so much. You made my early morning. I was just saying how I wish someone would be able to rip the paid preview on ysi. That is why I am still up hoping. It always been like that. The preview will be out in the early morning for me. My time though. It like 3 in the morning now. Thank you. I love you. You are the best. Okay, enough said. I am off the watch the preview.

Guest cilik

lol! Thanks Manda and Telly-Jelly for the caps! I can go to sleep happy now...sort of.

I hate to admit it, but Ho-Toot looks pretty with her hair up like that. I like her bangs! HwangHumama looks very pretty too!

you're welcome :D

yup...ho toot is definitely pretty. i want almost everything she wears in the show (except for the ridiculous fur shawl thingie she wore at shin's bithday party) :P

telly, yup, EST. it's time for me to go to bed too =.=zZZ

alrighty, good night everyone!

enjoy the preview that porcelet kindly uploaded for us all ;)

Guest echoRy

chaeyul4nn.jpg

oh my gosh Shin hugged her so tight she couldn't breath. it's great, thanx for the preview porcelet!

GOODNIGHT TELLSSS & PoohBear!

Guest mmmlove

Thanks Cilik, Porcelet, and Sweetshelly for answering my question. I had a hard time telling where Yul was because he has such a long hair, that sometimes he looks one of the girls. Sorry, Yul camper. :)

And thank you for the preview.

Did you guys see Shin's face when he saw CG looking at Ho-toot and looking so down. He looks like he wants to hug her tight just so CG knows his only for her. Isn't so cute? I love that scene. I can't wait to watch episode 17... Btw.... what is the time difference between Korean and Alaska? haha Anyone know?

Guest gilerkd

Thanks Cilik, Porcelet, and Sweetshelly for answering my question. I had a hard time telling where Yul was because he has such a long hair, that sometimes he looks one of the girls. Sorry, Yul camper. :)

And thank you for the preview.

Did you guys see Shin's face when he saw CG looking at Ho-toot and looking so down. He looks like he wants to hug her tight just so CG knows his only for her. Isn't so cute? I love that scene. I can't wait to watch episode 17... Btw.... what is the time difference between Korean and Alaska? haha Anyone know?

Hi Dya have the pic of the above scene that you mentioned? Thks

thank you for the preview porcelet!!

LOL shin screams like a girl!

and here i am cracking up at the comp

at 4 in the morning. another goong night. yay

Aawwwww.....I wannna watch the preview...? Any1 cn upload @ Youtube plssss...... :blush:

Guest porcelet

Did you guys see Shin's face when he saw CG looking at Ho-toot and looking so down. He looks like he wants to hug her tight just so CG knows his only for her.

Is it in the pay preview or a pic??

Aawwwww.....I wannna watch the preview...? Any1 cn upload @ Youtube plssss...... :blush:

I upload it on YSI. Just download it below. :)

Epi 17 Pay Preview Download

Epi 17

credits: koreanwind

Guest mmmlove

Awww.. I didn't mean my comment as a question. I just thought it was cute. ;)

Guest gilerkd

porcelet, thks bt I cnt view fm YSI....office PC has limited access :(

N my hm PC is hvg one of its moods nw.... :fury: :angry::P

Guest chigurl

hi! its my first time posting here after lurking around for a while :blink: ..jus wanted to let u knw dat im up uploading it rite now on youtube...its processing so i will write back da link wen its ready...i hope nobody minds.. :blush:

Guest porcelet

hi! its my first time posting here after lurking around for a while :blink: ..jus wanted to let u knw dat im up uploading it rite now on youtube...its processing so i will write back da link wen its ready...i hope nobody minds.. :blush:

Welcome!! I was also a silent reader till Goong.. :P Thanks for uploading in youtube. I'm sure nobody will mind. Good things must share. ;)

Archived