[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

OMG!!!!! jun ji that was the BESTEST MV ever!!!! gosh they should have gotten you to do it instead... they were really dumb to get all those hyorin scenes... i liked yours... i htink im really warming up to shin... but odnt worry im still wishing and praying that yul ends up with CG!!! but eh I DONT KNOW!!!!!! shin is being really "sweet"... sigh... how am i suppose to wait till next week???? gosh... i hate this... I CANT WAIT!!!! *sniff*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUjjang

what if SHIN and YUL were dolls??...i wonder how they would look like??...hmmmmm :unsure:

shin

photo_262_1_1_no_47_1.jpg

yul

photo_262_1_1_no_46_1.jpg

FUNNY.. :lol: ...but not CUTE!!! <_<

photo_254_1_1_no_746_1.jpg

all pic creds to mbc

AHHH THE DOLLS ARE SOO CUTE!!!!!!. i like the YUL DOLL. it look soo sexxy. but then i like the SHIN one. he's classy. ionno -_-;;

JUNJI THANKS FOR THE REUP. i'll watch it and come back... er.. ASAp ;D

- edit. LOVE THE MV. it's so cute ;D. hahahahaha SHIN IS A HOTTIE.

joo ji hoon .... that man. *dies.

AHHH. KIM JUNG HOON IS SO HOT ^_^. CUTE. i love him. *sigh.

Guest beautifulxmess

YEHJIN: no prob at all.:)

here's a few randoms i've been meaning to post:

ehjh82126bt.jpg

kjhhr7yf.jpg

Lee Yong Joo --> not sure why, i really like this guy! Altho i really hate his character, i think he's cute!(despite his horrendous english, haha)

friend5rk.jpg

friend28vb.jpg

friend44jc.jpg

friend53vf.jpg

how interesting. this is the set for the egging scene. looks pretty bare!

galleryscene3mr.jpg

ackkK! how adorable!

jjhbaby9xi.jpg

JJH chilling on set:

jjhblack4ye.jpg

jjhcamm1sw.jpg

the prince will dude

princwill8pk.jpg

close up pic of the royal couple ^^

yehjjhpress7ic.jpg

jus throwing this in for my fellow shin-ers, haha

jjhmodelling1uz.jpg

jjhblue3xq.jpg

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

hey i was wondering if you guys have the gifs of yul when he was at school learning the korean slang??/ i remember someone posted it up but i dont remember where what page it was... i would look back but TOO many pages... >_< keke...THANX! :)

Guest SUjjang

ahhhhh. how hot jjh is ^_^;;

i agree... YONG JOO is an attracting guy. but when he was speaking english to yoon eun hye... during epi.. 6? i forget which one.. -_-;;

I STARTED LAUGHING ON THE FLOOR. need some work there budday.{ies}

jjhbaby9xi.jpg

jjhcamm1sw.jpg

these pictures of shinster are hot <3 *saves them... hahah. nancy ... get more pictures of shinny ;3

HAHA

why is Hyo rin always next to shin ???

my thoughts exactly! *chants* switch! switch! switch! ....

thanks junji for the present. it's so appropriate

are the wallpapers from mbc supposed to be calendars? i'd prefer if the dates weren't there but can't do nothing about that i suppose. but i think i'll still stick with january shin for the time being.

the MV was really great, but there some part i don't understand...

the part where Shin held Hyo rin to sit on a table or chair at school, what eP is it in ? did it happend already or is it will be in the future...and also the part where both Shin and Hyo rin sit in a small bus in some South East Asia country...they seem to have fun...is that the part when they run away in the manga? is this happended already or it will be in the future....I seem to get confuse here...if this is going to happen in the future I'm going to Kill Shin... :fury: :fury: :fury:

YEHJIN: no prob at all.:)

ackkK! how adorable!

jjhbaby9xi.jpg

hahhah hope this is his son with CH in the dramma in the future...cross my finger

Guest minwoogrl

Thanks for the MV, I just finished watching it, and it was AWESOME!!! but too bad I don't have a video Ipod to put to mv on, maybe I should go buy one :phew:

those dolls of Yul look so girly :lol:

Shin looks hot in those pics especially the ones where he's just chilling are HOT :w00t::lol:

btw isn't one of Shin's friend the one on NonStop6? the guy who supposedly likes HR? or maybe not :unsure:

oh wow junji. that was really amazing. i wish i could make those. oh well. thanks for sharing your creation. i love the song and all the clips you put there.

it was nice to get some goong today since the show isnt for another week.

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

wow junji, thank you for that MV.. i'm so happy i could satisfy my Goong hunger a wee bit because wednsday is sooooo far away. thank you!!<33

Archived