Guest coreana

Guest manderley_angel

what if SHIN and YUL were dolls...how would they look like...hmmmmm :unsure:

shin

photo_262_1_1_no_47_1.jpg

yul

photo_262_1_1_no_46_1.jpg

FUNNY.. :lol: ...but not CUTE!!! <_<

^ cute..... and the YUL does look abit too devious....

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meabxwb

eh. this drama is addicting. when u noe what the story line is. cant get enuff of it. ahahaa. well it has a great start. has a couple of sad moments. and a couple of moments where i laugh so bad. and a couple of moments where i was bored to death listening to them. but ITS STILL A GREAT DRAMA... love it. =).

Guest nilucky

what if SHIN and YUL were dolls??...i wonder how they would look like??...hmmmmm :unsure:

shin

photo_262_1_1_no_47_1.jpg

yul

photo_262_1_1_no_46_1.jpg

FUNNY.. :lol: ...but not CUTE!!! <_<

photo_254_1_1_no_746_1.jpg

all pic creds to mbc

Too cute!! But where is CY?? She must be the funniest doll.

Guest SweetKim

wow...this drama got really good in the past two ep...in the beginning i was like, "omg, this is slow..." but finally picking up!!!

Guest beautifulxmess

jess: oh, im glad u put most of ep 6 in...i feel that most of the 'juice' is in ep 6...and 5....think i've scene eps 1-4 so much, i've worn them out..hahaa

but yeah, love it! i like the two stages u included..before they developed their feelings and after. <3.....more sweet scenes to come, cant wait!

DallasE: totally know what u mean. im actually browsing in this thread everyday coz its still skool holidays but i'm not sure how i'd fare once skool starts....noticed this thread grows perhaps 7-10 pages everyday...and u sort of want to go thru everything since u mite be missing something essential..hehe...but anyhoos, try stick around wif us yeh? :)

Kimtoa: great analysis! agree wif everything u said. CG's like a bright light in Shin's now. She'll start making him experience and learn new things. As of now, its clear he's not yet use to her, thus the cold exterior. But we all know that soft/playful side of him is there...(the bear, when he's around his friends)...it's jus the matter of when he'll feel completely comfortable wif this new 'person' in his life. But so far, we know wat a big impact she has been and will be. :D

Sujin: ahhhHh! Yesterday, i was browsing and i saw the same type of dolls but it looked like CHae Gyeong. But i dismissed it thinking it was nothing. now i wish i saved it so i could post it up..hehee...but yeah, they do look like their manga counterparts! But that last manipulated pic...*steams up at the sight of Shin+HR embrace)....JSIOIUGDJHSW&^!!! lol...but i cant help and laugh at the ps-ing..hahaa...

two more wallies from MBC site

gung_wall_1024_05.jpg

gung_wall_1024_06.jpg

creds: iMBC site

Guest cutegurl87

ah omg. They all look awesome. I love the first pic where YEH is lying on JJH's leg. Ugh, I wish it was bigger. JJH obviously knows how to pose since he's a model, but wow, great pics. Thanks for sharing.

-edit-

Here's the one you've missed.

ehjh3dl.jpg

:wub: So cuute together...

^ Nancy! I'm so glad you liked it! I mainly only used scenes from Eppie 6 cause I felt it already had enough scenes that I can use. When I first started it I ended up with 10 minutes or so worth of scenes that I wanted and the song was only 4 mins or so long...lol, so I had a lot of snipping to do, but even with deleting some scenes, the song still wasn't long enough so I just used part of the ending of the song and pasted it in the beginning.

A friend was telling me that she loved how when the song started out, in slowly showed Shin smiling...that was one of her fave parts! hehe...

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE VIDEO IPODS? IF SO, I MADE A VID LINK FOR YOUR VID IPODS TOO! JUST LET ME KNOW AND I'LL POST IT.

i really liked the MV!

I HAVE A VIDEO IPOD! POST THE LINK SO I CAN PUT IT IN MY IPOD :] thanksss

jess~ i love that video to BITZ~~~~~~~ mUacks..~~

it should have been this way~~

i think mbc shld have hire u to be the photographer AND the video camera man or rather woman, LOlx!!!!

ok~ itz 2.30am in spore and i am sTILL here.

goong has official drove me crazy.

i am so goong-nified now as well

Here's a mega link for my video present to you all:

My present to you...

Here's a YSI link for those of you who have VIDEO IPODS: (MP4 format)

"Perhaps Love" by HowL & J MV (by Jess) FOR VIDEO IPODS ONLY

More pics:

That's a lot of fans! Imagine all of us there...to find the cast would be like trying to find WALDO!!! lol! Except Ji Hoon, cause he's tall, hehe.

188965_01.jpg

188965_02.jpg

188965_03.jpg

creds to: naver + imbc.com + junj@soompi.com for uploading

My present to you...

More pics:

That's a lot of fans! Imagine all of us there...to find the cast would be like trying to find WALDO!!! lol! Except Ji Hoon, cause he's tall, hehe.

188965_01.jpg

188965_02.jpg

188965_03.jpg

actually its so lucky that JJH is so tall.. Eh is very tall for a girl as well..

and in the manga, shin is always using his height to intimidate her~ lOlx. so luckily JJH is a darn tall guy!!! and he really carry off shin well.. OMG~~ so handsome,. he picked her shoe and put it on for her..

did anyone notice that shin smiles at Cg more already? WOHooOOoooo

cant wait for next wk,

jess.. i really love ur MV to death~~ MBC shld hire u. write them a résumé!

i bet u can take better photos of Cg and shin ~~ HohoHoho

Guest lost_kim

I'm loving this drama!! CG loves shin!! well kind of... Does anyone know who threw the egg?! I was thinking it had to do with Yul's mom, but I wasn't sure... anyone could explain?

Guest SUjjang

My present to you...

More pics:

188965_01.jpg

188965_02.jpg

188965_03.jpg

my jeebuzz. so many fans at the setting. i wanna go there so badly. i think the setting will be so hot. your present thingy. the link doesn't work for me T_T;;

HAHAHHAAHHAHA. JUNG HOON LOOKS SO HOT <3

Yul so cute ^________^

b1e8c1a4c8c6141lkh52797qu.jpg

OH MY GOSH> I HAVE THAT PICTURE. I SPAZZED SO MUCH WHEN I SAW IT!. hoonie in a lovely hanbok thingymabob <3

Archived