[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest pennyvang23

as for right now i'm just toooooo HAPPY!!!!=D ... and now i can't wait for goong 2 to come out!!!! they should know better that replacing her is a bad idea! him too! he's fricking hot! she's fricking hot too!!!

there are not that many chicks out there who will match thoes outfits she wears in goong! ... but i have a bad feeling it won't be as good as goong 1. naw who cares. and i'm thinking in goong 2 a baby will be there.

DARN IT'S GONNA BE A SAD ONE!!!! get ready to cry*grabs paper toilet*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 16candl3s

sure you can use them! my sister and i are going crazy over goong, hence the icons. :)

I really hope that Goong will be shown here in the Philippines soon! For sure, many Filipinos would love it! I'm also hoping that JJH and YEH will be invited by ABS-CBN like LDW! (OT: I also touched his hand last Saturday! hehehe) Maybe we could make our own petition, just like what the other fans did with My Girl.. :P

thanks so much! u guys are so good at this! :D so ur Filipino too!?! im so excited for it to be aired in ABS... but source from the network said Aug showing might be moved because they have a lot of new shows lined up for the season...wish it'll be sooner. U guys shud start the petition now so they could invite the cast and have a pre-screening too just like what they did for My Girl.

I'll be waiting for the result and looking forward on seeing them through TFC :D

sooooo HAPPY bout the news! i hope this is TRUE! or else :tears:

Guest cuti3gurl

i knew there had to be a part 2!! haha they left us hanging at the endd....OoOoO i hope all the cast are still the sameeee :D CANT WAITT!!

Guest pennyvang23

i knew there had to be a part 2!! haha they left us hanging at the endd....OoOoO i hope all the cast are still the sameeee :D CANT WAITT!!

that's IF, they continue where they left off. i hope so!!!

Guest MiGkYo

today it's the day to find out WHO ARE THE CASTS of GOONG2!!!

so excited...... and i believe the original casts wiLL be the answer... :phew:

0725001jg9.jpg

^ this is the news dat kfanatics posted earlier~ this is the original post and it's korean~ just for your reference :)

^Credit: jujihun.net

good news is coming.... HWAITING!!! :D

today it's the day to find out WHO ARE THE CASTS of GOONG2!!!

so excited...... and i believe the original casts wiLL be the answer... :phew:

XXXXXXXXXXX

^ this is the news dat kfanatics posted earlier~ this is the original post and it's korean~ just for your reference :)

^Credit: jujihun.net

good news is coming.... HWAITING!!! :D

So so.... did we find out yet??? 0_0 *dies with anticipation*

I've just found out this News ...

and i wonder is it Reliable ...

because today only 26 July 2006 ...

so can someone check out the Korea News ...

Thanks in advance ...

韩国MBC电视台的台长于27日公布了拍摄计划,表示“明年初即将播出的电视剧‘宫2’将由尹恩惠、朱智勋、金政勋等主人公为首,‘宫1’所有的演员将全部出演。”

他对《宫2》进行了构想:如果要对‘宫1’年少时代主人公的故事进一步作处理,是不是应该在内容中添加他们成长后的故事呢?

他对《宫》剧毫无保留地大为赞扬,并强调“《宫》是一部很了不起的电视剧。它用一个虚构的故事赢得了大家如此热烈的反映,这是非常不容易的。 ‘宫’的剧情并不是现实中我们能遇见到的故事,它完全是假想的故事,所以电视剧能否被大家接受和认可,对全体剧组的工作人员来说是一个不小的负担。”

他还说“‘宫’的黄仁雷导演和编剧以及所有演员的完美配合才有了今天的成绩。我认为这是一部值得获大奖的好电视剧。”

source: koreanstorm.com

Thks for posting the news.. this is indeed a good news for the start of the day :lol:

Hopefully in future they might come out with a movie as well...heehee...maybe I'm asking too much for it :D

Guest mokka16

omg it better be true... its the old casts right? i'm not dreaming right??

omg... *jumping up and down around the house*

ohhh..i thought it came out already...i thought i read it here somewhere, but i guess now. i'm hoping too that it will be the same cast. if not..then those new actors will have a hard time filling those shoes...

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! i haven't been in here like...forever! Brings back so much memories back then when we camped out all night talking about goong and making predictions...dang, those were the times....

anywayz, are they coming back for GS2? I'm so excited! Hope they are! :start praying:

Guest Crystallight

This is amazing news.... I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the second part. The best thing is to have the same cast. They have such good chemestry together

Guest sungaaah

i havent forgotten about this thread !

any news on goong 2 yet ?

i really hope they keep

AT LEAST the main characters >.<

Guest pennyvang23

it's ok if she's not in goong 2. ISJ would be fine (cries secretly), that girl has talent.

i can't force myself to believe she's really coming back anymore.

Archived