[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mcmug

hmm...that isn't the trailer i watch...erm..different types of trailer? mine is more of some shots during episode 1 & 2..

yap the one i saw is longer and snippets from ep 1 & 2...so i guess there are different versions

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xuyu

i just finished epi23.

im suffocated by shin and cg's kiss.. waaaah its sooo SWEET! one of the best kiss in kdrama's i've seen! :wub:

Hi Ujin, I'm also at espiode 23 now. At last CG reveal her true feeling to Shin.

Now I get to know why people say JJH is a good kisser :wub:

Guest Victoria

wow! DBSG will be great cousins for shin goon........

maybe one of them can have a crush on CG?

lolz..

Guest echoRy

Hmmm.... my husband is getting mad!!!!! :) :) I am 28 years and he is 27, and still can't believe that I am still addicted to this kind of drama!!!! Who won't be addicted with a guy like SHIN!!!!!!! :) :)
:lol: i think we the age range on fans here on soompi is like 13 to 40 something...which is really cool. & my boyfriend hated this drama too because i loved it so much, it took up so much of my time that he couldn't wait till it finished :lol:
im suffocated by shin and cg's kiss.. waaaah its sooo SWEET! one of the best kiss in kdrama's i've seen! :wub:
go to youtube and check out Rebby's many versions, u'll need an oxygen tank after!

randon thought: it's cool to read comments from peeps who are still watching the drama or the one's who have just finished it. it takes us regs back to when we asked each other the same questions and discussed the same topics. i can't even imagine how :wacko: this thread (or possibly the new one) is going to become when the fist season 2 ep comes out :unsure: ......lol, it'll be fun!

*waves* to LIQUIDFIR aka my watermelon bear <3

wow4yy.jpg

imbc ^^^holy talented much!

Guest mizzlinhie

was this drama that good? 1903 pages is convincing me to watch the drama. any suggestions?

It's not just Good, its GREAT!! You should watch it to know for yourself :lol:

Guest henry14

do not hesitate anymore. just watch it and you will know why sooooo many people gone crazy over it. myself until todate still can't get over it. good luck to you :rolleyes:

Guest xuyu

was this drama that good? 1903 pages is convincing me to watch the drama. any suggestions?

I had juz finished this drama this morning 2am. I had been watching thru out the nite to morning watching Goong so can u imagine how great this drama is :D Initially I was thinking whether to watch My Girl or Goong. Finally I choose Goong and it is the great choice I made. It becomes one of my top favourite Kdrama. :D

Guest leila

argh, its one of those megauploads new policies of files more than 250 mb ..

guess i have to cut the episode into half.

Guest willie

Goong was a very good drama indeed.

I want to say my points about the drama.

CG seemed to throw her tantrums a lot at Shin. Probably, she wanted to get Shin's attention. Both of them were obstinate. That's why a huge misunderstanding can be avoided in the last few episodes. Besides, CG was so freaking dense. How could she not get a clue that her husband liked her. Thank Godness, later on CG changed and became more mature... not thinking about herself anymore (about leaving and divorcing Shin).

I can't say whose characters was the worse between Hyorin and Yul. But I would say Yul's character was the worse. He wasn't a gentleman at all. He was a coward. Never see a man acted like that in my entire life. Hahahahaha....that's what we call drama. Yul bad mouthed Shin in front of CG all the time. At least Hyorin didn't have to do that. She was frank about her feelings toward Shin from the beginning. She was just stupid being used by Yul's mother.

Couldn't stand Pheya at all. He was the most hyprocite person in the drama. He was never nice to Shin. If I were the Huanghu - would give pheya a little slap here and there.

At first, I thought that Shin was the worst character ever. After watching several episodes more, you'll get to understand why he acted that way. Unfortunately, he married CG who was childish and naive. However, it was a good combination.

I would like to watch Goong 2 - hopefully the writer will move on with new stuff not repeating the sad love story in part 1 - like Yul tried to get CG and Hyorin tried to get Shin.

Willie

Guest lovewinter

I had juz finished this drama this morning 2am. I had been watching thru out the nite to morning watching Goong so can u imagine how great this drama is :D Initially I was thinking whether to watch My Girl or Goong. Finally I choose Goong and it is the great choice I made. It becomes one of my top favourite Kdrama. :D

I finished "My Girl" first then "Goong" but I spent 3 nights to finished, one of the night watched till 4.30am and the next day still have to wake up at 7.15am to go to work. So now, I am very tired but worth it!

Hee..hee...keep thinking about this cute and lovely couple!

Hopefully, can watch Part 2 soon!

Guest leila

ayuko,

im uploading them in parts to megaupload. Dun worry i will post the link soon :)

the article says that she will accept another project in june due to her receiving several offers for drama and movies. Her criteria being, the character must be optimistic and bubbly. She will make the decision in june.

She also mentioned that she hopes to be back for goong season2 but the details are yet to be finalised so she is not sure if the production company will ask her to be back for goong season2.

she spent a week in singapore for her fotoshoot and also a holiday with her parents in sg. She said the weather here is quite hot, and she is not used to it. Made her face sunburnt. But overall she enjoyed the trip.

ahhh im sooo dead. i really hope she will go back for goong season 2!!

she is accepting a new project in june. Will that interfere with filming of goong season 2. i really hope the production team of goong 2 will quickly reserve eun hye!! if not im not gonna watch season2 lol.

the article says that she will accept another project in june due to her receiving several offers for drama and movies. Her criteria being, the character must be optimistic and bubbly. She will make the decision in june.

She also mentioned that she hopes to be back for goong season2 but the details are yet to be finalised so she is not sure if the production company will ask her to be back for goong season2.

she spent a week in singapore for her fotoshoot and also a holiday with her parents in sg. She said the weather here is quite hot, and she is not used to it. Made her face sunburnt. But overall she enjoyed the trip.

she is accepting a new project in june. Will that interfere with filming of goong season 2. i really hope the production team of goong 2 will quickly reserve eun hye!! if not im not gonna watch season2 lol.

thanks for the translation ... my english too poor ...

really wonder will she in the Goong 2 ... hope everyone will still join in ..

if not i will follow you ... leila .. not watching it...

btw ... last nite no trailer for the Goong ...

so bad ...

really wonder will they show in 10pm or 730pm time slot ...

guess wat i'm doing for goong...

setting my dvd recorder to record abt 45mins before the channel (U) opens at 2.30pm :sweatingbullets:

did the same thing yesterday but only 30 mins of it, and still no goong... just superband and superband and more superband =_=

Guest mizzlinhie

ayuko,

im uploading them in parts to megaupload. Dun worry i will post the link soon :)

does it means that she has not confirms on comin back for Goong 2 yet?? I thought IMBC already posted an article says that YEH JJH and KJH have confirmed that they'll be back for Goong 2!! Wut theee...this is making me nut...with out YEH, Goong wouldnt be goong, just like without JJH!! :tears:

Guest leila

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GQL23N9E

Goong 1.5 Part 1 out of 4. chinese hard sub.

Uploading the other parts now.

Credits to YYCAF Team

Yeah thats what the article says. The article says that details are yet to be finalised so she is not sure if the production team will ask her to go back.

I also hope they will be back for goong2, if not its gonna get MEANINGLESS

Archived