[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yoh

^Wow, that's actually pretty fast. Compared to American filming, in which they're simply making a movie, it takes almost up to 2 years. But for Asians (such as Korean, Japanese, or Chinese dramas), the filming takes less than a year.

I'm glad that the entire cast is coming back but I'm just kind of worried about the plotline. Sequels never do much for me so I don't have any expectations right now... just happy that everyone is going to be back. :D

hi Gals!!! annyeong haseyooo...^^

i just finished watching 'Goong'..

OMG!!!!!!!!! Joo Ji Hoon is pretty HOT!!! HOT!!!

i rewatched eps #23 many times ^^...

omo, their kissing is soooo HOT!!*faint*

The first page didn't have the direct links to Goong's second soundtrack but here it is. Don't forget to scroll down to find it. Thanks Daramji for posting the links.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ndpost&p=154936

I found the song I've been looking for! "#12. mal hal soo uhb suh do - 2nd Moon" Soo good...

Hi there, thank you for sharing more links to d/l Gung OST2.

But I wonder did you really look at the first post? There is this HUGE pic of Gung OST 2 posted there and the links to d/l the whole album in both MP3 and WMA version (both are MU links) are just right below it. Can't miss the pic.

bitterkoekjes takes a lot of time maintaining the first post and it is not easy for her to keep track of all the links posted in the forum. I think she has most, if not ALL the information covered there. She even has the songs not in the soundtrack listed there!

I think it's good to share more links but let's show her some appreciation and make sure the info is not at the first post before saying it's not there.

ladies and germs, after a month exile from this thread, i finally finished goong last nite!!!!!!!!! i can't wait to go thru the milllion pages i have missed. since this is the best thread on soompi (hehe), i'll let you in on a little secret! SOOMPI should be running a lot faster starting tomorrow (fingers crossed) as i'm finally getting a 2nd server online (please everything go smoothly!!!)

i'm going to be re-watching ep 23+24 with my friends tonite..

i agree with probably a lot of peeps that 19-22 were very very difficult to watch

i'm sure this has been said a 1000 times, but they should have stuck with their original plan for 20 episodes, instead of forcefully dragging it out like crazy :( :( :(

i'm very glad to read the update that the original cast has been confirmed -

i read in asta tv may that they regret that they listened so much to the popular demand and strayed from their original story-line, and had a hard time getting back to the planned ending, so they will be sure to finish filming before broadcasting next time so nothing crazy like this happens again~!

i wonder how many golden snowapple commentaries i missed during my self-imposed exile? (i can't stand spoilers!!!) i still have the 1.5 to look forward to :)

feels great to be back!! (^_~)v

hahaha, most of what i said in this thread was more like a rant. especially when it came to shin. *shudder*

that being said, i just may tune into season 2 if theed convinces me that yul is getting good story. :P

Guest Devache

i can't wait to see season two and baby shin on the way muahaha.

And why must it be baby shin?

Why can't it be a baby Chaegyung? Wah, then I tell you Shin will surely flip upside down because he would have to deal with the both of them hahahaha

Whether they did copulate isn't important really, I mean, the director could easily do a re-scene of the forced room sharing where these two did some incorrect things and erm, well, baby on the way.

But the real problem to consider is what if there was no baby? Ah hah... now the dilemma starts.

I agree with the majority that the drama should have ended at Ep 24, we saw enough of Shin and Chaegyung to remember it for quite some time, I do not know how they intend the continue Goong 2, but if they do, the script had better be rock solid, because pple will always compare with the first Goong.

Guest avia

i'm going to be re-watching ep 23+24 with my friends tonite..

i agree with probably a lot of peeps that 19-22 were very very difficult to watch

i'm sure this has been said a 1000 times, but they should have stuck with their original plan for 20 episodes, instead of forcefully dragging it out like crazy :( :( :(

I totally agree they should have never went past the 20 episode mark...The last episodes were painful to watch :crazy: .... I hope with Season 2 they stick to there plan of only 6 episodes this time and "Make one heck of a better ending"...I think they put in CG might be pregnant to keep the viewers coming back for the next season 2....Just my guess that they figured out they messed up by dragging out the episodes and threw her being with baby to make us viewers return....

Guest avia

But the real problem to consider is what if there was no baby? Ah hah... now the dilemma starts.

I agree with the majority that the drama should have ended at Ep 24, we saw enough of Shin and Chaegyung to remember it for quite some time, I do not know how they intend the continue Goong 2, but if they do, the script had better be rock solid, because pple will always compare with the first Goong.

You read my mine :blink: When I finish watching Goong Princess hours not to long ago (two days ago)...I was thinking the same thing...Like how in the world will these people do a season 2....Since they basically wrote out Yul in the first season by making him confess on national tv and making peace with his mom...Also, Shin ex-girlfriend how will they bring her back into the story....I mean she did finally give up on Shin and went after her dream...The writers of Goong Princess hours should have stuck to the Manhwa version...Season 1 jumped way ahead of the manhwa it is based on....Another problem I see with Season 2 is that they might make Shin and CG to lovey dovey for my taste... To avoide this I'm hoping they make it so she does not have a baby just yet...And let that be the only real problem the couple face is pressure to have a child...Let's say Shin sister discover she (Who is now the Queen) cannot produce a child...So, thus the royal family will need a future heir...This were they should bring back Yul into the story making it were the royal family with the help of his mom try and find him a suitable bride...

If they throw in the conflict of CG wanting to still be a designer and not a mother so soon with Shin not wanting the pressures of palace life again nor that for his future child...Then you'd have a more of modern day story people can relate too... Yul mom can use this chance to once again try and get power of the throne through a future grandchild...So, she can be made the evil person in season 2 by having her look for and find a girl that will pressure Yul to forget CG and marry her...Shin ex-girlfriend could be CG new best friend...

Oh, the possiblities for season 2 :D

I totally agree they should have never went past the 20 episode mark...The last episodes were painful to watch :crazy: .... I hope with Season 2 they stick to there plan of only 6 episodes this time and "Make one heck of a better ending"...I think they put in CG might be pregnant to keep the viewers coming back for the next season 2....Just my guess that they figured out they messed up by dragging out the episodes and threw her being with baby to make us viewers return....

Actually they never said that there will be 6 episodes in Season 2. They did say that there are 6 possible scenarios being considered before they're finalizing which one they should go with :) If I'm not mistaken, Hwang In Roi himself made this announcent a while ago.

You read my mine :blink: When I finish watching Goong Princess hours not to long ago (two days ago)...I was thinking the same thing...Like how in the world will these people do a season 2....Since they basically wrote out Yul in the first season by making him confess on national tv and making peace with his mom...Also, Shin ex-girlfriend how will they bring her back into the story....I mean did she finally give up on Shin and went after her dream...The writers of Goong Princess hours should have stuck to the Manhwa version...Season 2 jumped way ahead of the manhwa it is based on....Another problem I see with Season 2 is that they might make Shin and CG to lovey dovey for my taste... To avoide this I'm hoping they make it so she does not have a baby just yet...And let that be the only real problem the couple face is pressure to have a child...Let's say Shin sister discover she (Who is now the Queen) cannot produce a child...So, thus the royal family will need a future heir...This were they should bring back Yul into the story making it were the royal family with the help of his mom try and find him a suitable bride...

If they hrow in the conflict of CG wanting to still be a designer and not a mother so soon with Shin not wanting the pressures of palace life again nor that for his future child...Then you'd have a more of modern day story people can relate too... Yul mom can use this chance to once again try and get power through a future grandchild...So, she can be made the evil person in season 2 by having her look for and find a girl that will pressure Yul to forget CG and marry her...Shin ex-girlfriend could be CG new best friend...

Oh, the possiblities for season 2 :D

There are plenty of possibilities for season 2 i totally agree with you here. And like you, I dont want too many lovey dovey scenes of the two. That just defeats the purpose of having season 2 if all their problems are solved and there is no conflict between them because let's face it, the main reason why everyone tuned into the show was because of those two getting together in the end and the reason why it was extended to 4 more episodes. The side stories were just aditional things thrown into the mix which wasnt resolved or explained in season 1.

I personally like the idea of both of them pursuing their dreams and YES I know its really cliche, but maybe another quadrangle for the couple because if you really think about season 1, especially for CK, she never dated or went out to clubs like regular teenagers. So i would like to see that for her and maybe the possibility of divorce for both of them so they can see what the real world is like and when they do finally realize they love each other and truly want to be with each other, then GET TOGETHER> yes i know really cliche but who doesnt want to sample what the world can offer. :lol:

i liked the political intrigue but i personally would like to see Yul playing a bigger role in trying to make the monarchy stronger like he said in season 1 and those ideals conflicting with the modern settings of govt. I think a girl would be nice for him but also defeats the purpose of him coming back if not for his love of CK as well as the position.

Also an explaination of the REAL reason why Yul's mom got kicked out, how his father, perhaps, found out about the affair, the QUEEN's real reason why she hates yul's mom, and such as well as Grammy's true reaction and how she handled that whole shenanigans of the past instead of playing the sweet ignorant dowager Queen.

I think the PD is smart enough to know that conflict draws viewers and the desire of wantting them to get together was what brought the high ratings SO YOU can definitely count on that much.

Now im interested to see the new set of cast members that will bring heartache to our couple, not HR but perhaps a new love interest for our lovely CK ;)

i'm very glad to read the update that the original cast has been confirmed -

i read in asta tv may that they regret that they listened so much to the popular demand and strayed from their original story-line, and had a hard time getting back to the planned ending, so they will be sure to finish filming before broadcasting next time so nothing crazy like this happens again~!

i wonder how many golden snowapple commentaries i missed during my self-imposed exile? (i can't stand spoilers!!!) i still have the 1.5 to look forward to :)

feels great to be back!! (^_~)v

welcome back soomp! You are gonna enjoy Gung 1.5. It's hilarious I tell you. I was laughing just looking at their expressions (I don't understand Korean at all you see so can only see expressions)

I find Gung's ending too rushed but not too much complain from me because I am one of those who can't stand it if the ending is not happy. So am just glad that Shin and Cg are together (albeit a little frustrated over their macau scenes).

I am guessing they left loopholes in S1 ending so they can bring it to S2. So am eagerly waiting for S2 to start! :) *good to hear that Soompi is having a 2nd server :D *

Guest mmmmsushi

cute goong video

here's really cute video.

i love it because it's soo cute and the song makes me laugh too

sorry if it's been posted before.

credits to the maker of the video

p.s. could someone tell me the title of the song playing..it makes me laugh and it really fits goong.haha.thank you soo muuuch :lol:

Guest packet85

i must've gotten lost in the process, but if Shin's dad became king, why didn't Shin's mom become queen?

Guest ripgal

juz watched ep 23. my my Shin and CG's kiss was o_0.. they looked as if they were desperate for each other!! :lol: i mean they must have great chemistry off screen too.. to make that scene look so real.. and yeah.. the ep was a sweet ep!! and 1st time seeing SHIN cry so badly..

i like CG's shorter hair.. makes her look more mature..

btw.. wat's about the Goong 1.5 anyway? is it only one ep?

Guest mizzlinhie

I find Gung's ending too rushed but not too much complain from me because I am one of those who can't stand it if the ending is not happy. So am just glad that Shin and Cg are together (albeit a little frustrated over their macau scenes).

I am guessing they left loopholes in S1 ending so they can bring it to S2. So am eagerly waiting for S2 to start! :) *good to hear that Soompi is having a 2nd server :D *

I agree with you, I have no complain about how it ended. CG and Shin being together is all i want lolz :lol:

I love the special 1.5 show too, their expressions are so funnie. At some parts JJH and YEH whispered sumthing to one another, I wonder wut they were whispering lolz :D They seem to be so kuteee together :rolleyes:

Guest mmmmsushi

^^that episode was number 14.when she ditched school with YUL because of those pictures.it was cute haha ^.^

is everyone in korea a musician!?haha.they know how to sing dance AND play an instrument

^^that episode was number 14.when she ditched school with YUL because of those pictures.it was cute haha ^.^

is everyone in korea a musician!?haha.they know how to sing dance AND play an instrument

hehe thanks! no wonder I missed it. my mom called me out and I forgot to pause so it went on. it was a cute scene. yul sure know how to make CG smile when she's down ^_^

Archived