[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

I love the speech that you wrote Thien Ai, it's so meaningful :)

Chaegyung is the best crown princess ever :D Even through she doesn't come from a rich family, and it's hard for her to get use to the palace, but she tried her best. Fate has choosen her to be the future Queen , so I think the people should as well accept her. Maybe PD will focus on CG getting back to the palace, who knows right? Lets wait for more news of Goong from MBC :D I hope things won't go too hard on CG and Shin in Goong 2 :(

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

a-exclaim1.gifOMG!!!! I never thought that there will be another reason for me to celebrate as I was out having a good time last night till the wee hours of the morning.

Finally his management company realized that it would be a BIG mistake to forgo GoongS2. Now all I'm gonna do is count the days until Feb. 2007.

Guest ikesan

What is the sad song that they are playing in episode 21 ? When Shin confessed his love to CG ? It is a really nice song and it's not in the soundtrack. I really want to download it.... :unsure::unsure:

Omigo... i just finished watching ep. 21 and cant wait for my download for episode 22 to finish.. And it is sooo goood...... I dun hate Yul, I hate no one in the drama actually... It's just fate that is playing with them.. Hope everyone is happy at the end. :rolleyes:

Guest AznGrlz

I love the speech that you wrote Thien Ai, it's so meaningful :)

Chaegyung is the best crown princess ever :D Even through she doesn't come from a rich family, and it's hard for her to get use to the palace, but she tried her best. Fate has choosen her to be the future Queen , so I think the people should as well accept her. Maybe PD will focus on CG getting back to the palace, who knows right? Lets wait for more news of Goong from MBC :D I hope things won't go too hard on CG and Shin in Goong 2 :(

Thank you, but actually our friend Tam Bao wrote it, me and Dinh Dang just chipped in some ideas hehe I told her what you said and she said -Cam on nhieu! :blush: - But seriously who could possibly run a country better than someone who's experienced with the royal grounds :shin: and someone who's used to the world of commoners :CG:? Only when these two work together, could they truly meet the demands in everyone's needs. This is totally off topic, but some of you who has watched HZGG :Tieu Yen Tu: would understand where i'm coming from...u know how the king got two experienced prince with two out of nowhere commoners princesses type.

Guest sunyuh

sorry for such silence...

but i was all over the place looking for that interview that cleared up how long it had been in macau since the move out.

BUT I FOUND IT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8UNEUhLLHc

((it's jjh's interview.))

when he talks about the ending... (about 1/3 into the clip)

he says,

"on episode 23, after separating with cg my heart hurt a lot and so i acted with a lot of saddness and sorrow. so i thought when they would meet again on episode 24, i thought it would be sad (i think he meant like "tear-jerking") too. but i found out that it was after 6 months to a year after their separation. so they were settled in their new environment and their painful longing for one another became more of a happy... it wasn't like 'i'm hurting so much, and finally i get to see her tomorrow' but after time as passed, 'i get to see her tomorrow. i wonder how she is...' so. it was definitely different than what i thought."

dang. i couldn't find this clip for the longest time. i started to think i dreamt it up. HAHA. :sweatingbullets:

Guest AznGrlz

but i was all over the place looking for that interview that cleared up how long it had been in macau since the move out.

BUT I FOUND IT!

he says,

"on episode 23, after separating with cg my heart hurt a lot and so i acted with a lot of saddness and sorrow. so i thought when they would meet again on episode 24, i thought it would be sad (i think he meant like "tear-jerking") too. but i found out that it was after 6 months to a year after their separation. so they were settled in their new environment and their painful longing for one another became more of a happy... it wasn't like 'i'm hurting so much, and finally i get to see her tomorrow' but after time as passed, 'i get to see her tomorrow. i wonder how she is...' so. it was definitely different than what i thought."

dang. i couldn't find this clip for the longest time. i started to think i dreamt it up. HAHA. :sweatingbullets:

Waaa...thank you! Both for the clip and for the translation...okay, okay GSIT! we got new info ppl! So...if its that long since they seperated, shin and cg could still have done it, but she shouldn't be pregnant because of that time or she would have given birth already lol :sweatingbullets: so 23 should be cleared off our records and now we'll have to concentrate on 24! If only we know how long it was since they were both in the car and to their wedding :unsure:

Guest kittycrib16

YAY!!!!! THEY'RE COMING BACK!!!! WEEEEEEEE!!!! IM SOOOO HAPPY!!!! MORE OF YUL!!!! =D I wonder how he's gonna be though since the duo are back together. I LOVE YUL!! I LOVE GOONG!!! WHEN ARE THEY COMING HERE TO THE UNITED STATES?!???! *CALI BABY!!*

BUT I FOUND IT!

he says,

GREAT! But I have 1 question "If CK and Shin seperated for 6 months to 1 year, why did everyone think CK pregnant at their wedding in MC?"

BUT I FOUND IT!

he says,

GREAT! But I have 1 question "If CK and Shin seperated for 6 months to 1 year, why did everyone think CK pregnant at their wedding in MC?"

Guest mandy_quyen

New MQ MVs

하울 (HowL) & 루나 (Runa) - 사랑에 빠지다 (Goong OST - Drama making video)

Check my clubbox

Yeah, Jul.. I was thinking about that too.. But they have to create some drastic tragedy prior to him being evil.. like the death of his mom or something... that will give him enough reason to take revenge for her sake. Especially since he won't have anyone else left in his life, he really got nothing to lose.. so he can go all the way in his evilness mwuahahahaha *maniacal laughter*.. But seriously I bet it's one of the possible scenario being considered. :huh:

yeah i am thinkin bout that too..

i mean there can only be 2 possiblilties..

1. he is evil and he wants cg again coz he cant bear to see jjh and yeh so happy.. *cough* i mean cg and shin

2. they put in a new girl for yul to love and he becomes as happy as a puppy. or *cough* maybe kanghyun is the one *cough* then wad bout jangkyung? lOlx..

i mean i rather have the option 2.. i think jjh and yeh so happy.. *cough* i mean cg and shin suffered enough in their relationship in season1. they deserve some time off dude.

Guest evelyn168

Yes!!! I'm so freaking happy now that everyone is back for the second season!!! I'm gonna stick with being a Yul camper and see how this story develops. I hope they find someone for Yul (not Danji please....)

Guest melan

in a way, i want to see cg and shin have their story.. but then, i think it would be too draggy. I've already seen them struggle enough in goong 1.. give them some piece.. or just let the viewers think they live happily ever after. usually, the sequel storyline is a desperate attempty to re-use all the 'cute' formulae from season 1 and play on those to make the show 'better'... I dont know what the writers can come up with but there's a limit as to how much shin and cg 'struggle love' i can handle.

Yul, on the other hand, deserves a decent story, plot (imo) to develop his own story. yes, he is trying to get over his 'first' love, cg, remember some other shows like FH or Sweet 18, the male lead always have to get past the first love and love the new girl. typical story, but if yul had something like that, i'd be happy. I guess i'm ready to see him in a different light.. not so puppy infatuated with cg, becuase they were never together in the first place. after watching through the episodes, it always seemed he liked her more than she liked him... then technically, their 'history' shouldn't be that hard. the new girl should have certain cg qualities and through time, he discovers she is different/unique in her own way too.

I just dont want a sequel that plays on the theme of the first one.. but those unanswered questions would be nice have been answered.

(Im not sure how cg&shin campers feel about my comments, but just a disclaimer that this is my personal opinion and i dont not feel it should offend anyone, nor it was intentioned to).

feel free to give feedback.

i made a list of things i dont want to see in goong 2, lol, just a few things

- please, no disease dying episodes. they can get too draggy, long, and too much crying

- amnesia? not so sure about it.. it could turn out really well

- friendly banters? lots please

- actually, i want to see how they both hate each other or something to start it. and hate, means intense dislike for a good few episode.. not just the beginning 2 and then the guy/girl secretly develops the crush

- please keep bringing pretty clothes, haha, i know i am appearance oriented a little bit.

- people please do talk faster. i.e. dont say repeat the same sentence twice. and no sighing allowed

- maybe more lighthearted

- the female lead should be someone normal, cg possess much cuteness/tallness, only to admire.. lol, i guess, i want to see someone versatile, not a complete tomboy, nor dainty princess, sad yet beautiful type

- anyone wants to add to the list?

lol, after the list, we'll ship it off to the producers and make our demands known.

BUT I FOUND IT!

he says,

dang. i couldn't find this clip for the longest time. i started to think i dreamt it up. HAHA. sweatingbullets.gif

OK right.. crap.. another bubble burst

6 months.. great. jeez.

but manz.. she could be preg? lOlx.. i mean..

MANZ!! i want my triplets!!!!!

Yes!!! I'm so freaking happy now that everyone is back for the second season!!! I'm gonna stick with being a Yul camper and see how this story develops. I hope they find someone for Yul (not Danji please....)

nONONO not danji.. kjh will laugh to death due to too much ng scenes

Guest bigi109

it really calls for a celebration!!!

when CG told Choi sanggong its time for her to get married in macau... the guy who came to my mind is actually the nesshi (shin's assistant..) :ph34r::lol:

no rebby..its shuld be Yul'assistant..i find him kinda good looking and cute too..loves it when he smile..

I just dont want a sequel that plays on the theme of the first one.. but those unanswered questions would be nice have been answered.

(Im not sure how cg&shin campers feel about my comments, but just a disclaimer that this is my personal opinion and i dont not feel it should offend anyone, nor it was intentioned to).

feel free to give feedback.

i made a list of things i dont want to see in goong 2, lol, just a few things

- please, no disease dying episodes. they can get too draggy, long, and too much crying

- amnesia? not so sure about it.. it could turn out really well

- friendly banters? lots please

- actually, i want to see how they both hate each other or something to start it. and hate, means intense dislike for a good few episode.. not just the beginning 2 and then the guy/girl secretly develops the crush

- please keep bringing pretty clothes, haha, i know i am appearance oriented a little bit.

- people please do talk faster. i.e. dont say repeat the same sentence twice. and no sighing allowed

- maybe more lighthearted

- the female lead should be someone normal, cg possess much cuteness/tallness, only to admire.. lol, i guess, i want to see someone versatile, not a complete tomboy, nor dainty princess, sad yet beautiful type

- anyone wants to add to the list?

lol, after the list, we'll ship it off to the producers and make our demands known.

Agreed about the 'unanswered' questions...(Coming from a JJH YEH camper which makes up the Majority of GOONG viewers anyways) The story should stay with Shin and CG as the main theme...Yuhl should have a bigger story though....

Yeah agreed too...about the...please no ala' "stairway to heaven" dying scenes( 19 is way to young to die) or ala' "winter sonata" amnesia..... maybe something fresh....(u guys think about it) (hahaha, maybe Yuhl is actually the King's son...lol)

-Pretty Clothes!!

-Hot suits for Shin (love his metal thingie on 'v' of his tie....so GOONGish)

-Could use Hyorin again...they never did clear up that Shin loves her more than Hyorin...(but this not dat good)

-No frumpy clothes for CG to make her look shorter...i think she'll look really hot in tight jeans.

-Choi Sang Gong has potential (develope her role)

-Kang Hyun too

-Use Shin's sister...make some story out of her maybe?? (since she's now the country's ruling queen anyways)

-MAKE SHIN THE PRINCE AGAIN!!! (he's hotter as a prince)

-Make SHIN eat street food...

-More KISSING SCENES...(hot ones)

-( i don't think they consummated their marriage)...yeah make them do that.....(my mum was watching and she was like..."why they don't do 'it' one??? married already what?? Girl, are they gonna or not??...LOL....coming from a 50 year old Asian Mother)

-Make them more noticed to the public....make them the REAL CINDERELLA and PRINCE....lol

-Cool stuffs like more shiny jewelleries

-Maybe film overseas?? Paris/Milan/London/Venice?? **Honeymoon**(they never had one)

-More of Grandma (Hwang hu Tae Hu Mama)....love her...

-Oh yeah...The King, he was supposed to die...clear that up.....yeesh*

-Make the King love the QUEEN instead of that friggin B*****

-**no matter what....keep the main theme with CG and Shin** if not i will not watch...BOYCOTT!!

Ah dammit, Jan next year?? how long is that?? So much for my wishful 'DAYDREAMING" list...

~GOONG ADDICT~

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Hmmmn... Let's just hope that the wedding happened a week after CG agreed to marry Shin! Wahaha! They could have done it on that day you know. Hahaha! But I don't think pregnancy symptoms can show a week after although CG could've gotten pregnant the day after she agreed to marry him.

But miracles do happen right?! :crazy:

Almost 10 more months to go! Let's all wait in vain! Hehehe!

Archived