[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest vondunker

Ohhh well, just a newbie here...! I just watched upto 19 episodes of Goong and it's just really really addictive...

And Gosh...I'm just so in love with Yul now...! I tried to read your posts in the former pages of this thread and after finding out that those who have read the manhwa first thought that Yul is evil, that really hurts for me, and now I don't want to read the manhwa anymore, for this feeling I have for Yul, it's just so good in the heart and I don't wAnt to spoil it...well, you know, I'm just really so in love with Yul, not just the cute, lovable, sexy, hot actor Kim Junghoon, but the character Yul as well...I'm just really really in love with him...GOSH!!! I think I'm too blind to see that he had turned quite bad later on in the series...but I have to admit I was kinda disappointed on parts in which he tells CG bad things about shin...but I just love how he cared a lot for CG and and not wanting her to get hurt, as well as everytime he claims that when CG is hurt, he's hurt too. For me he is just so sweet...GOSH and I'm crazy over him...

Forgive me please...oh darn it...!!!

Am I the only loyal Yul Camper left in this thread?

no you are not the one. to be frank i started the whole show only last thurs and i was like falling for Yul cuz hes such one die hard sweet lover who loved chaegyung soooo much. Its like wow he did so much for her and all those confessions and stuff. really make me go *melt x3. i was so happy that he finally get to kiss her on the face at ep 18. though only a peak. somehow i think his sideview resemble that of wonbin.

well, yeah i was pretty disappointed when hes portrayed as kind of bad at the last few episodes.

well im not waiting for the subs to come out before watching my last 5 episodes. cant waitttt. well, yul jjang.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really random.....but does anyone know whether jjh and yeh will be appearing on x-man together??

Yeh's spokesman already mentioned that she wun be on xmen anytime soon.

and yeh will decide what she wanna do when she gets back from bali.

jjh also will look at what he is gonna do in May.

Guest mcmug

i juz finished watching the drama, will be re-watching tonight again coz i will feel empty without it...love the chemistry between JJH and YEH

as for the finale episode...i was hoping for more sparks between them during the last wedding scene...was hoping for a drooling kiss ^^

but then it's still sweet.

i'm officially goongnified YEAH!!!

Same here. I lost count for how many time i have re-watched this drama. Missing them.... argh...... :D

Good to see JJH back........ but where is YEH??? hehehe....

I find the episode is nicer to re-watched start from episode 3 (for some reason I'm not keen on episode 1 and 2), not too keen on ep 9 or 10 can't remember (where shin in Thai with Hyorin....... I want him to go with CG).

Great job on the investgation team.... Keep the good work..... we seem like finding any little things of reason that they are going out. huahahahaha.....

Hope they will decide soon what they want to do and be happy (together or alone - PREFER Together :P ) Hopefully we will see JJH and YEH photoshoot soon and more news....

Guest celine_240

woundering if anyone of you would know if Alfred's replica is still for sale in Korea? And where to buy if from [in korea]? thanks

Hi

just saw this news in kdocn website. Credit to whoever who translated this to Chinese:

『宮』的皇太子夫婦尹恩惠與朱智勳的身影 16日將透過電視再一次播出.

MBC方面在10日說明了決定重新播出的背後因素"上月30日播出『宮』特集的『宮1.5』後來決定要重播了""儘管已經過了一段時間但影迷們的重播請求仍舊很熱切,基於這個狀況我們考慮了這個提案".

『宮1.5』是在話題聚集裡終映的『宮』的特集包含尹恩惠、朱智勳、任藝貞 姜南吉、尹宥善、朴贊煥這些皇室家族們以及眾多『宮』的配角級演員們在節目裡直率的說出內幕引起了注意.

16日重播『宮1.5』將以『宮1.5 Special』為名播出.計畫將上個月30日播出的『宮1.5』的核心部分重新編輯.『宮1.5 Special』會將當初 90分鐘分量的『宮1.5』縮減10分鐘變成80分鐘來播出.

MBC方面相關人員說"在上個月30日終映之後『宮』的人氣還是沒有變冷"一邊說"在播出之後過了3週才又被安排重播的事是非常特例的".

In a nutshell, the news said that there'll be a repeat telecast of Goong 1.5 [will be renamed as Goong 1.5 Special] on the 16th (I presume it's the month of April) with a shorter duration of 80 minutes. The repeat telecast was deliberated & decided by MBC due to constant request from fans to repeat the broadcast of Goong 1.5. But I'm not too sure how accurate the above news is. :P

Guest keywoni

Does anybody have the rest of the episodes for download? The first page only has links for up to Ep. 16. I don't need/don't want subtitles. LQ is fine.

Edit

Whoops...sorry, didn't check the pinned thread.

I've had a really bad experience with edonkey in the past, though. Does anyone have anything besides edonkey links?

Guest donilpark

In a nutshell, the news said that there'll be a repeat telecast of Goong 1.5 [will be renamed as Goong 1.5 Special] on the 16th (I presume it's the month of April) with a shorter duration of 80 minutes. The repeat telecast was deliberated & decided by MBC due to constant request from fans to repeat the broadcast of Goong 1.5. But I'm not too sure how accurate the above news is. :P

Yeah, it seems true.

It's on the broadcast schedule on MBC website.

But dang, it's shorter than the original airing?

I would've liked to see the part where people other than Eunhye and Jihoon talk... especially Yunji..

Random pics/wallies to occupy our mind while we're waiting for YEH to be back from Bali.

YEH for DHC. and JJH's airport baggage cart has DHC on it *sigh*.. i'm tellin you, the signs are everywhere.. bwuahahhaha

1144786619_1143558462_9.jpg

Ah.. classic moment..

1144011729_gung1_thinkST.jpg

Will you look at how he was staring at her??? Is that the sign of burning love or what?!

BDEAB6DFB5E9.jpg

Credits: dcinside

Guest Pikachu

Yeah, it seems true.

It's on the broadcast schedule on MBC website.

But dang, it's shorter than the original airing?

I would've liked to see the part where people other than Eunhye and Jihoon talk... especially Yunji..

Yeah! I wanted to hear more from the actors/actresses who played Shin and CG's friends. T____T!!!

And damn.. I thought they were going to add more scenes/footage in the re-air, but that doesn't seem possible now if it's shorter than the original. :(

Guest mmmmsushi

hello fellow goong-ians.here in hawaii.we're on our 8th episode going on 9th.haha.and i fell in love with this drama once i saw it and couldnt wait a week for it to continue..sooo i downloaded the episodes.hahaha.i was once obsessed with full house but now i'm obsessed with goong.im loving the chemistry between both of them.now im going goong crazy downloading and saving pictures....obsessed much.....NO WAY!

haha.until next time.keep watching!

d-(^.^)-b

Guest FoxxiDork85

man...i'm in class right now, but it's so boring. All I can think about it's about Goong JJH and YEH. Damn, religious study. They should make Goong Study, then I'll surely be wide awake.

Archived