shennycap2er.jpg

(cap by ay_link)

aahhhh!!! this is what i was ranting

and raving about in irc Shenny babe! why

did they have to cut the small split screen when they

showed the hot kiss! i wanted to see their reactions

so badly, i screamed at my comp when JJH&YEH's

faces suddenly disappeared <_<

the first 2 must have taken some time to make, wish they were bigger...

jjhyeh0be.th.jpg jjhyeh12qv.th.jpg 15caps4ly.th.jpg purrrty5sg.th.jpg

creds as labeled

wow4ti.jpg

(¢¾°¨µ¿ÀûÀÎ ûȥ) imbc

~~~ps: hello to my moth <3 and all the crazy fruits in the jungle <3 :wub: ~~~

:lol:Gee, hun... hahahaa... high-five!

I was like, "whaaaat? they cut away the picture-in-picture feature thinggie then they are showing the hot kiss? WHYYYY!!!"

Those TV shows editor for Goong 1.5 must really know how to tease us fans! :fury: :lol: I wanted to see their reactions also, but what we can see is only those two caps I managed to take, since I desperately want to see what he did after that hot scene appeared kekeke...

Shouldn't there be someone in the studio who record this kinda thing?

or perhaps they didn't show the hot scene as live? :unsure::huh:

ok now I'm reaaaaaaly curious :lol:

Guest Pikachu

Royal production values for 'Princess'

Yeah! I'm glad to see all that hard work (and money) actually went to good use since they made everything look soo... AMAZING. What you'd expect from royalty! The set and the design in Goong is one of the best things about it! I can't wait to see more of that in the upcoming season!

XDD /me really loves those pics with the kids. XDD JJH!!! when he was playing boxing with the baby boy with the bear. XDD!!! *sigh* I want some of that in season 2 please! XDD

(and hello to the tree, the moth, and the fruits lurking around)

Guest mintoro

Mango did you do your homeowrk yet? (about that reaction when they asked the question?) (and HI >D muwahahaha)

but awww.. I like when Shin is all smiles. And you knwo that BTS of ep 16... XDD Don't you think it's cute how YEH buried her head under the blanket close to JJH? XDDD;; I mean if she thinks her hair is really that smelly, and she's not that comfy around him, she would have turned and buried her head away from him. XDDD *reaidng into it too much but.. THAT'S THE POINT*

What's BTS??

I was like, "whaaaat? they cut away the picture-in-picture feature thinggie then they were showing the hot kiss? WHYYYY!!!"

Those TV shows editor for Goong 1.5 must really know how to tease us fans! :fury: :lol: I wanted to see their reactions also, but what we can see is only those two caps I managed to take, since I desperately want to see what he did after that hot scene appeared kekeke...

Shouldn't there be someone in the studio who record this kinda thing?

or perhaps they didn't show the hot scene live? :unsure::huh:

ok now I'm reaaaaaaly curious :lol:

Unfortunately, Shenny, the fan-captured vid from Goong 1.5 cut that EXACT moment, damn it!!! I was waiting and waiting.. and i recognized his reaction when they showed the casts the kiss scene *the fan vid only showed the casts on stage and no clip*.. and I was getting so excited to see what's next.. then it GOT CUT OFF! Damn it! I wanna strangle myself!!! *well.. i wanna strangle the fan who took that video, actually* But yeah.. so, we still don't have that piece of "evidence" YET!

Back to business.. Where are the pics of our Hwang Teja & Hwang Tejabi???!!! They should've arrived in Bali hours ago *sigh*... Aaaaaaargh, I just wanna fly there and stalk them! Ok.. now that I have let that all out... I can go back to my work <_<

*silent hello to all fruities*

edit: u're welcome, jina!

Guest hello=-

the picture of dbsg in the power ranger unifrom is sooooooo funny and cute<3

*cough cough xiah and i were meant to be b/c he's wearing pink and my favorite color is pink cough cough*

I LOVE XIAH JUNSU OPPA<333

Guest mayetlovesjisung

This thread is STILL moving fast! Good to see there are so many crazy goongers who linger here everyday (LIKE ME!) Hehehe!

And yes, they always dub tv series from other countries. (which for me, kinda sucks hehe)

EDIT

oops, sorry i hope this is not considered as spamming. didn't know _shin_ already answered your question.

Cheli dear, if they don't dub Goong in our own language how will the people in the provinces understand it hihihi

It's confirmed that Goong will be aired by ABS-CBN. And I think it'll be aired soon so Filipinos should be ready to go crazy over this series! Goong will be a hit here so expect lots of people to flock in this thread. Haha!

later on the asst went over to the fans he shouted at and apologised to them... and YEH also went over to explain and apologise to the fans.. after that she went to JJH to talk to him.. and she seems like a magic medicine... felt very relieved when she made him smile like so effortlessly... :)

This paragraph put a smile on my face! The MAGIC OF LOVE! Hahaha! It's sooo nice of YEH to make an effort and apologize to her love's fans. Hahaha!

Guest gaznev

Hi,

There's too many pages for me to check back on this, so I apologise first if this has been asked already.

Was wondering if anyone noticed the lyrics provided for Howl's 당신은... 나는 바보입니다 in Goong's OST isn't really accurate. Following the link on the first page, I found the version put up here is the inaccurate one given in the OST.

Would anyone have the accurate version in hangul?

Thanks!

Guest cheli001

Cheli dear, if they don't dub Goong in our own language how will the people in the provinces understand it hihihi

hehe they could put in subtitles. hehehehe. (but then again, you will say what if they can't understand english) oh crap! well then, i guess there's not much choice.... hahaha :lol:

sorry if this is kinda off topic, but like the dubbing for kim sam soon. my sis told me that dubbing was not good.

I hope abs will do a good job dubbing goong. :P

Guest aw311

What's BTS??

BTS = Behind the Scenes

hmm i think we should have a thread that acts as a glossary of all these abbreviations lol. when i first started on soompi forums i was confused with the short forms too.

Wow, I left this forum like about a month ago (got addicted to Lee Jun Ki's forum, haha) and now I come back, there's like a thousand more pages for me to look through. You guys are crazy :D.

But anyway, could someone explain to me Shin's friend and Kang Hyung's relationship? I really think Kang Hyung (Jun Ji Ae) was so pretty in the series. Cuze I'm starting to read small bits about them in certain replies but I don't get the whole story.

I'm actually kind of glad that I've watched Goong on and off because instead of having to wait for Season 2, I could simply just try to finish Goong Season 1 slowly until Season 2 arrives! Hahahaha.

Guest sweet_treats1812

It's confirmed that Goong will be aired by ABS-CBN. And I think it'll be aired soon so Filipinos should be ready to go crazy over this series! Goong will be a hit here so expect lots of people to flock in this thread. Haha!

serious????!!!!! that's great!!! now my friends over there can watch it..and our helper too! hahaha~ ive been telling her about how crazy i am over this drama right now..hope abs airs it soon! gosh, abs is getting all these good dramas now...competing against gma? :D

oh..and someone requested the proper lyrics to 당신은... 나는 바보입니다...here it is:

Stay - 당신은... 나는 바보입니다 (Acoustic ver) (드라마 궁 OST)

난 바보였었죠 내가 바보였었죠

후회해도 늦었죠 알죠 돌이킬 순 없죠

그댈 볼 수 없어요 나도 알고 있어요

내가 정말 잘못했어요 정말 미안해요

그땐 얘기하지 못했죠 너무 어리석었죠

이제와서 이렇게 애태우며 난 용설 빌어요

당신은 나의 바보입니다 자존심 때문에

미칠듯한 그리움에 망가지고 있죠

당신은 나는 바보입니다 아직 사랑하기에

하루 종일 펑펑 울고만 있죠

그대도 나도 모두 바보처럼

그러진 말아요 다시 생각해봐요

우리 어떻게 여기까지 힘들게 왔는데

다시 생각해봐요 후회하실꺼예요

내가 정말 잘못했어요 정말 미안해요

그땐 얘기하지 못했죠 너무 어리석었죠

이제 와서 이렇게 애태우며 난 용서를 빌어요

당신은 나는 바보입니다 자존심 때문에

미칠듯한 그리움에 망가지고 있죠

당신은 나는 바보입니다 아직 사랑하기에

하루 종일 펑펑 울고만 있죠

그대도 나도 모두 바보처럼

그대 없인 단 한순간도 살 수 없어요

머릴 잘라도 술을 마셔도 눈물만 흐르죠

당신은 나는 바보입니다 자존심 때문에

미칠듯한 그리움에 망가지고 있죠

당신은 나는 바보입니다 아직 사랑하기에

하루종일 펑펑 울고만있죠

그대도 나도 모두 바보처럼

이제 더 이상 망가지지 마요

credits to inMuz.com :)

dang i love this song! it is so heartfelt...:blush:

Guest Pikachu

But anyway, could someone explain to me Shin's friend and Kang Hyung's relationship? I really think Kang Hyung (Jun Ji Ae) was so pretty in the series. Cuze I'm starting to read small bits about them in certain replies but I don't get the whole story.

Basically... XDDD Jang Kyung (Shin's friend) has always thought Chae Gyeong (and her friends) are a bunch of ducks.. During Yul's birthday party, in which Shin and Chae Gyeong's friends were all invited, he saw Kang Hyun without her glasses and can't believe that she's pretty without it. XDDD Prior to this he was jsut teasing them like "are you ducks trying to become swans in the spa?" Anyway, so basically he has this idea in his head that Kang Hyun has "swan" (aka natural beaty, I guess) blood in her XDD;;; and couldn't believe that he didn't notice this before... so uhm yeah. :3

^OHHH, hahaha, how funny! I always thought he was cute in a dorky, comedic way. Aww, too bad the PDs didn't focus so much on them. Wow, I just left this thread like ten minutes ago and there are so many messages already.

And can I ask for ONE more thing? What is the princess's real name outside (Shin's sister)? She looks so familiar to me.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Basically... XDDD Jang Kyung (Shin's friend) has always thought Chae Gyeong (and her friends) are a bunch of ducks.. During Yul's birthday party, in which Shin and Chae Gyeong's friends were all invited, he saw Kang Hyun without her glasses and can't believe that she's pretty without it. XDDD Prior to this he was jsut teasing them like "are you ducks trying to become swans in the spa?" Anyway, so basically he has this idea in his head that Kang Hyun has "swan" (aka natural beaty, I guess) blood in her XDD;;; and couldn't believe that he didn't notice this before... so uhm yeah. :3

bwahahaha~ i cracked up at that "bunch of ducks" expression :lol: but yeah~ it's cute how shin's friends are slowly starting to accept cg's friends into their own "elite little circle"...it certainly adds more fun to those otherwise draggy episodes..

Guest cheli001

serious????!!!!! that's great!!! now my friends over there can watch it..and our helper too! hahaha~ ive been telling her about how crazy i am over this drama right now..hope abs airs it soon! gosh, abs is getting all these good dramas now...competing against gma? :D

yeah.. i've also been telling my friends about it. and i hope they air it soon so my friends can watch it coz i'm starting to feel like they're getting annoyed coz all i can talk/think about is goong.

I'm sooo addicted! just like you, i've also told my driver about goong. hahaha

(things traffic in manila could do...) :lol:

and as for gma, i think they like producing their own series (they sure have a variety of fantaserye) * Fantaserye - fantasy tv series (characters have powers/magic)

Guest vignette

I'm just so curious!

In the eps where CG have to watch the film with the King, I think I saw Bae Yong Joon and Yun Doo Yeon (sorry if the names are wrong!) , they were in the boat_ it's not "Untold scandal"????!!!!!

If it is... :blink: haha...watch an "erotica" film with daddy...not bad ideas !!! :vicx:

hihi... :lol:

Yes it's Untold Scandal and you are correct in saying there are about 3 major R rated scenes in that movie. Maybe the King is giving the two some pointers hence the film choice. :P

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3871/shennycap2er.jpg

(cap by ay_link)

And I thought I was the only one who did that. And did you notice that they even edited out the audience reaction during that time. I was expecting the crowd to go wild when that part of shown because they kept reacting on all the other sweet scenes but during the hot kiss all is quiet.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

wait a minute...

they aired goong in Indosiar? or wat?

nononoono hauhuhauha no they havent airing in any of indonesian tv station..but the FAKe DVD is already out till eps 12.. :)

indosiar is only the forum where so many topics goes there include Goong ^___^

Archived