[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest limesquash

OMG they are really going to Bali?? daamn if only i dont have a test coming i will definitely go there right now.. ;_; )

Anyway tried to see whats in the indo forum link but nothing is there except that they're sure JJH and YEH are on the way to Bali right now.

Funny how a "coincidence" work lol

I wonder who snapped the photos^^; and whoever it was, they sure work FAST..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zaizai_f4_only

OMG they are really going to Bali?? daamn if only i dont have a test coming i will definitely go there right now.. ;_; )

Anyway tried to see whats in the indo forum link but nothing is there except that they're sure JJH and YEH are on the way to Bali right now.

yeah nothin much there ^___^ i guess not much people from Bali tat goes to tat site :(

but just crozz our fingers hope tat Bali fans will share the info :D

Our biggung mamma at the airport.. *going crazy*

photo_256_1_1_no_15401_1.jpg

credit to imbc

the 2nd pic..i think the girl on the right notice that the girl in front of her is YEH....hahaha

Aw i thought they would do a photoshoot together Y____Y such a disappointment, As I remember SJH has done 2 photoshoots with JJH when our YEH has like none, come on people, get to your senses let have them shoot some photos together and the next day you find people lining up at the stores to buy your products, but as someone mentioned before they probably can't afford it... ( I still remember the tampon commercial that you want to them to do mangoicy , that cracked me up :lol: ) But at least they were on the same plane, may be they got to talk with each other a little bit :)

As much as I want to know about every juicy details we can find on YEH and JJH or of them being together, I think it's reasonable that if they actually go somewhere together (photoshooting, filming etc) they will keep their trip as a secret or just keep a low profile. They should have some privacy in their lives too, being celebrties sometimes can be a really hard as people keep following you wherever you go, knowing what you are doing , what you eat ,what you wear .... @_@ ... and if they have decided that it's not time yet to show what their relationship really is ( if there's actually something going on between them :P) then we just have to wait for that day to come... until then let's continue hoping for the best for our fav couple :D

True true...if they comeback for season2...they're gonna spend more time together again...hoping here

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^^^Can't wait for the BALI PICS to surface!

And my oh my! Prince Shin looks hot in the airport pics! Can we have YEH's pics please? Hehe!

Guest zaizai_f4_only

the 2nd pic..i think the girl on the right notice that the girl in front of her is YEH....hahaha

muz b..eehuheuhe she muzt think OMG bingung mama is sooooooo pretty ^___^ LOL lucky her tho get to c our bigungmama..i want to c BM tooooooooooo >___________< :crazy:

Guest vignette

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j25/mang..._no_15401_1.jpg

credit to imbc

I'm just making up a story based on the photo of YEH talking on her phone.

YEH: Ji-hoon shi, where are you?

JJH: I'm already here but I'll wait for you inside the plane. Press has gotten to know about our trip.

YEH: I know manager already issued a statement that it's different work and were not seeing each other there.

JJH: Pali, check-in now so we can talk here. I miss you and I want to hug you.

hehehe.....

Guest mayetlovesjisung

photo_256_1_1_no_15401_1.jpg

credit to imbc

And it actually did! Hahaha! She showed her legs again! HOT!

Second pic CG was probably talking to JJH wahaha!

YEH: We can't be seen together now! A lot of people are here and the girl in front of has realized that I'm YEH! Let's not talk to each other when we're inside the plane. I'll just see you in OUR ROOM at Bali!

Hahahaha! Waaaaaaaaaah! :crazy:

JJH: I'm already here but I'll wait for you inside the plane. Press has gotten to know about our trip.

YEH: I know manager already issued a statement that it's different work and were not seeing each other there.

hehehe.....

hehehe.... good one.... can we have some more please? like in the check in, inside airplane. :P

Guest vignette

YEH sends an SMS to JJH before while checking-in her luggage.

YEH: Manager just called and said we must have separate chairs and refrain from talking to you.

JJH: Upon reading frowned and called her? What? Avoid each other but I thought we can spend some time together here in Bali.

YEH: Said those magazine people might spread more gossip and seems some fans are trying to follow us.

JJH: But I miss you..... I really, really miss you.

YEH: I know I miss you too!

Hey, those with fertile imagination can take over from here.

hehehe.....

Wakakakak :lol:

what's that....hahaha...ur dubb her...hahaha...nice one...

but that's just making me want YEH&JJH to dating in real life :D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i try inside the plane ...

JJH: arghhh finally we are inside the plane...no more paparazzi and those crazy fans following us.. so peacefull ^__^

YEH: i noee...i wish we can stay like this forever... **then she lied her head on JJH shoulder**

Guest chiara

Yeah, not many Balinese know the drama yet. I message a friend who works in airline and stationed in Denpasar, Bali. She only replied: Huh? Joo Ji who?

When I said it's Korean actor. She replied : all Korean tourists look the same to me... couldn't differentiate them. :D

I must fall of the chair, but then I remember she couldn't even differentiate the member of F4! Too bad she's not fans of K-Drama.

Actually we have long weekends tomorrow here, but I already got plan somewhere else, not Bali. :tears:

i try inside the plane ...

JJH: arghhh finally we are inside the plane...no more paparazzi and those crazy fans following us.. so peacefull ^__^

YEH: i noee...i wish we can stay like this forever... **then she lied her head on JJH shoulder**

hehe...but what if theres more fans in the plane? hmm...put them in the bathroom :phew:

Guest hsinyi069

YEH luvs mini-skirt so much~~ hee hee

question tho...i thought YEH is using the same phone as JJH's?

but she was using Moto V3 in the pic?...(actually, I've seen her using this pink phone in several pics already but i thought she has the phone JJH is using.. the white one)

the first thought came up my mind seeing that pic is also that she is on the phone with JJH checking out if he arrives the airport yet..... :P

Guest mayetlovesjisung

YEH sends an SMS to JJH before while checking-in her luggage.

YEH: Manager just called and said we must have separate chairs and refrain from talking to you.

JJH: Upon reading frowned and called her? What? Avoid each other but I thought we can spend some time together here in Bali.

YEH: Said those magazine people might spread more gossip and seems some fans are trying to follow us.

JJH: But I miss you..... I really, really miss you.

YEH: I know I miss you too!

Hey, those with fertile imagination can take over from here.

*Inside the airplane*

YEH: (Looks around) Now where is that guy!

YEH's assistant: There he is! (Pointed at JJH who has just entered the plane)

YEH: Right! (looks at JJH)

JJH: (Gave YEH a quick glance) (Thinks) Now this is totally crazy! I can't even sit beside the woman I love! (Walks to his assigned seat at the back of YEH's seat)

YEH's assistant: Hey there! (Waves at JJH)

JJH: (Smiles at YEH's assistant) Hi! Hello 'Princess Chae Gyung!'

YEH: (Blushes) Hello Prince Shin!

JJH: (Purposely drops his phone and picked it up and then whispered to YEH's ear) I'll see you in the car later. I've already arranged with Manager for us to be on the same car later. (Stood up and went to his seat)

---------

WAAAAAAAAAAH!

Guest hajjah

Bali is in Indonesia, as in South East Asia region, the neighbor countries are singapore and australia. :)

bali also near MALAYSIA :D... i'm from malaysia,is it true they go bali? I will go to bali to check this out..

Guest zaizai_f4_only

No comment..eeuueh i am scared to post here **since sumone already warn me**.. :D since its goong related post only sooo i think we shud stop talking about bali thing..haha

its for our own good anyway so this thread wont get closed... :)

Guest rongxanhtihon

I was watching the BTS or something video clip of the cheek kiss scene at the theater between YEH and JJH , scene from episode 15 or 16 something like that. At the very beginning of the clip, only a few seconds, I saw JJH tried to hold YEH hand and then right away next scene is YEH fixing her shirt. I remembered from the drama, I don't think I saw that scene at all. So I wondered why did he tried to hold her hand? Hihihi! For YEH and JJH as a couple fans, you guys should watch that clip again. I hope I don't have bad eyes. Hihihi!!! :blush:

Archived