[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest maroon_cat

Hey guys!

I've been around for a while, after I got hit with this Goong fever. Truth to be said, seems I can't get enough of it :D You guys have the best place ever!

The thing is, I'm trying to find Episodes 17 and above. And after wading through a couple hundreds of pages, either the link has died or it's from Clubbox or torrent. My computer has this aversion to Clubbox and torrent, :tears: so I would appreciate it if it's in Megaupload, Filefront or Sendspace. It would be even better if its 150+MB.

I'm desperately searching for Ep17, cuz I've seen Ch16 and I can't wait to see the rest!

I'm eternally in your debt if anyone can help me out :) Thank you!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

just watched the crying scene take for ep. 23. Oh my.. jjh is good at crying...

as for the street kiss... i think its kinda embarrassing... ppl are staring at them!

goong 1.5, did the host asked them if they consider dating in real life? this was the part where cg was holding alfred right?

Guest ceesrain

Spoiler Alert

Better conclusion

some thought came to me about when they did IT...the answer was that maybe they did IT a all times that we concluded.....which will be about 5 times afterall that is possible...hahahaha...i think that this is the answer that will suit every1..

Guest ADORE.you

^ yup i'd be satisfied with that .. ahaha ! but truth is now that they put that part of CG holding her mouth at the ending and their shocked expressions .. i'm guessing that Season II will definately be worth waiting for =) .. and cheli001 i think that they should go out tee hee ..

Guest AznGrlz

Spoiler Alert

Better conclusion

some thought came to me about when they did IT...the answer was that maybe they did IT a all times that we concluded.....which will be about 5 ties afterall that is possible...hahahaha...i think that this is the answer that will suit every1..

Omg! lmao :rofl: Me and my friends just concluded that too! Well..actually Jessie did hehe she got tired of me telling her :no no that can't be or who would make love in the doorway...: and she answered :a desperate couple: then she laughed and just said :I say they made love in all those scenes!: So we had to call it for the night and agreed hehe

Guest chancheeching

Spoiler Alert

Better conclusion

some thought came to me about when they did IT...the answer was that maybe they did IT a all times that we concluded.....which will be about 5 ties afterall that is possible...hahahaha...i think that this is the answer that will suit every1..

ha, shin is doing the V finger!

Guest bm05om

OMG! I don't know if it's only me but the street kiss is quite loooong! Hahaha! Maybe JJH and YEH were thinking... "Let's make the most out of this!" Wahahaha! The reaction of the people around were really funny! I would have died if I was there! Soooo cute! I really can't get over this scene!

Truly love this one!

I mean.. the part in that report where they are showing JJH and YEH running away looks more like they're running away from the crowd as JJH and YEH not as Shin and Chae Gyeong.

yeah..it IS long..not too bad .. :phew::lol: so can i take it that i'm right in sensing a little bit of smugness+satisfaction look on JJH's smiley face in this pic,and YEH all laughing and embarassed..this was when they were "running away" from the crowd right? :lol: JJH must've been feeling really good,getting to give YEH a long kiss right smack in the middle of the crowd..wonder what they were feeling right then,listening to the "OMO!"s and the reaction,and they had to keep on kissing!!

0328_13.jpg

regarding whether or not they did it,or when if they did ..i must say i thought THE KISS of 23 definitely looked like the kind of kiss that would be prolonged into something much hotter on the sofa, but then it showed that both shin and cg were very relaxed talking to each other after that,so i dont think it was then.and the intimacy of cg touching shin's suit in 24,and the way he was just staring at her in that scene showed (for me at least) as if something might've happened ("the morning after" mood) considering the way 23 ended,but then again it could just be PD playing with us! :wacko: but all in all,i'm feeling good about a sehson in Gong 2! :wub:

Guest cheli001

Spoiler Alert

Better conclusion

bwahahahahaa.... for me, judging by their surprised reaction. its either cg and shin thinking how can it be? we only did it once... or we never did it.

but CG(teddy bear) holding a baby is very intriguing... B)

EDIT

bm05om, you have a point! after hot kiss (that kind of kiss will definitely lead to other things... and they were sooo touchy and they imagined having kids) and opening ep 24 definitely a morning after mood!

Guest chancheeching

Darn those PDs they're making Goong fans think of perverted things.

Grrrrr ;)

Oh the street kiss scene, I never thought PDA's could be sooooo hoooot! *swims in a pool of drool*

what is PDA?thanks

one of the best korean drama's i've watched and looked forward to every week. :) why couldn't it be like "jewel in the palace" long?? now i can't wait for season 2... wahhh....

Guest bm05om

EDIT

bm05om, you have a point! after hot kiss (that kind of kiss will definitely lead to other things... and they were sooo touchy and they imagined having kids) and opening ep 24 definitely a morning after mood!

warning:not suitable for young eyes and minds! ;)

:lol:i'm glad it wasnt just me being pervie for thinking that way!everytime i watch the kiss scene now(and plus a slow-mo version that someone shared with us :phew: ) its very easy to imagine shin taking cg down to the sofa after the kiss scene they showed us,all that passion between them cant just die down! :P okay maybe they didnt..maybe they just had a making out session.cuz like you said,their reaction was rather of one that is "what?how?but we havent!!!" lolx

ooopppsss sorry, it means public display of affection :)

It was sooo hoooottt & sweet, Shin is a man of action not of words (I think ;))

oohh..i think so too.who'd ever thought PDAs could look so appealing..

Guest chancheeching

ooopppsss sorry, it means public display of affection :)

It was sooo hoooottt & sweet, Shin is a man of action not of words (I think ;))

haha thanks. of course.

man of action and not much words gets things done!

Guest bm05om

Thanks to whoever edited the street kiss scene in dcinside.

It's HAWT, especially when JJH draws YEH closer in while kissing!!!!!!!

DallasE..thanks for the clips and pics!!

Man..that JJH is some kisser.. :blush: *faints* just HAWT! both of them are lucky to be kissing each other like they did in Goong..and to think that this is only their first drama.. :)

another mirror for the close up kiss scene:

Street Kiss CloseUp

i see KJH at the party..glad he's already well enough to attend..but i feel like YEH looked real tired though..poor girl..aww YEH and Chaejoon looked real cute..like siblings.

Guest Pooie

Goong Party, March 31, 2006

2006033119273068897_1.jpg

20060331201011.jpg

All credits to dcinside

Jung Hoon looks well (enough)...don't cha think? Or else he won't be joining the party and all. Phew! :D

Guest _yinsyung*--

Random Ep 24 Spot translation of when CG and Shin meet in the park in Macau:

Might clear up a few things about the princess and whether she's queen or not :x

Meeting Shin in Macau

CG walks outside her Macau residence and sees Shin across the road:

[waves at each other]

CG: I can see Shin!!

In the park, sharing Po Tarts:

Shin: What?

CG: Try a bite

CG: How have you been doing?

Shin: Abbamama and Ummamama have gone to __ to live

CG: Princess..no…the Queen, what about her?

Shin: Feels a lot of pain, but she’s is doing well.

I feel that giving the throne to my sister was the right thing to do.

CG: oh yeah…Yul Goon sent me a letter

It seems that him and TaeHuMama are doing fine

Have you seen each other since?

Shin: [shakes head]

credit: yinyin@soompi

correct me if i'm wrong; but as usual i'm only here to give a general idea -.-;;

Dallese: Eunhae looks so tired in the pictures {hug}

i think the whole cast must have been so tired from the rush of filiming the last few eps <333

thank you for sharing ^^

-yinyin

Guest cheli001

just finished watching ep. 24 HQ... ep is so good. i love the scene when cg ran after shin. It makes me cry.... :tears: so saad...

anyway, didn't notice last night when i watched live that they were eating lord's stow egg tarts. oh my... i suddenly have a craving for lord's stow egg tart!!! its reallly gooodd... yum yum *drooling* hahaha

choi unnie is really pretty!!!! wonder what she'll look like in season 2. hope her outfit change :D

EDIT

yinsyung, thanks for the translation!

Archived