[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

*tear*. Well goong's not over for me yet. it's not over till i finish the series with english subs! good job to the subbers so far! much love <3

Thanks to everyone for the spoilers! [i'm also a spoiler junkie :crazy:] i can't help it :D [[special thanks to the CRAZY goongers in irc!!! i love you all, esp. the pervie ones :phew: ]]

Must say.. all we can do is speculate about goong 2 now.

I wonder... If she is pregnant.. while shin's sister is queen. they get to have some fun times raising a kid for a while. I mean there has to be SOME comedy! I'm not familiar with all the "rules" so *shrugs* Whatever happens happens. As long as it's good and hilarious. B)

Personally, i find it odd for her to be pregnant right now. Guess the whole being 19 thing is just.. odd.. perhaps a balance of motherhood and palace life and designer for CG in season 2? Craziness.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEASON TWO. *impatient* >_<

quick edit: wee owned a page on post #13. *grins*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xxj3zz1kuhxx

i dunt get y she made a gagging noise cg and shin didnt have a love scene --;; im confused but i still liekd the ending

Guest evelyn168

This has got to be the sweetest ending ever. I loved the ending... I can't believe I cried so much in this episode. It was so sad in the beginning.. I thought that the casts' acting wasn't that great in the beginning, but watching the ending made me cry like a baby. I think all of them became more mature actors.. I really gotta say, they did a good job from putting it into a drama. Though at times I wanted to give up because I hated how Shin and CG aren't even talking and their misunderstandings... But I gotta say, it ain't their fault cause in the manhwa, it's somewhat the same. Goong season 1 was truly awesome... Though I can't say it's the best but I found the drama very entertaining...

The special was great. Though I don't understand Korean, the NGs were so funny... I can't believe they played with holahoops... I was wondering what Park Kyung Lim said to Yoon Eun Hye regarding Kim Jong Kook??? Anyone care to translate...

P.S. Thanks to all the subbers who contributed to this drama and to sophendo and other ppl for uploading links to YSI... Thanks also to those who upload to their CBs...

P.P.S. I hope Kim Jung Hoon gets better so that we can see him on talkshows and hopefully be able to listen to him sing...

Guest lenakeem

Can ANYONE translate this?!

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0331083136405b6

'궁' 황인뢰PD "채경가족-황실 처지바뀐다"

[스타뉴스 2006.03.31 08:31:36]

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자]

2006033108235108830_1.jpg

'채경의 가족이 황족이 되고 황실 가족이 평민이 된다?'

지난 30일 인기리에 종영된 MBC 미니시리즈 '궁'(극본 인은아)의 연출을 맡은 황인뢰 PD(사진)가 내년 방송될 것으로 알려진 '궁' 시즌2에 대해 밝혔다.

황인뢰 PD는 이날 마지막회 직후 방송된 '특집쇼 궁 1.5'에 영상 메시지를 보내 팬들의 궁금증을 불러 일으키고 있는 '궁' 시즌2의 특별한 설정을 언급했다. '궁' 시즌2는 2007년 2월 방송 예정으로 알려졌다.

황인뢰PD는 "시즌2에는 가능하면 시즌1 출연자가 한 사람도 빠짐없이 다 출연했으면 좋겠다"며 "제작사와 설왕설래하는 중인데 아직까지 확정된 바는 없다. 게시판에 올라온 가상의 내용중에 채경(윤은혜 분) 가족이 황족이 되며 황족 가족이 평민이 된다는 내용은 재미있었다"며 이 내용을 고려하고 있음을 시사했다.

한편 '궁' 마지막회는 혜명공주(이윤지 분)가 여왕이 되고 왕자의 신분이 된 신(주지훈 분)이 마카오에 머물고 있는 채경(윤은혜 분)을 찾아가 정식으로 프러포즈하고 결혼식을 올리는 것으로 마무리됐다.

특히 이 때 채경이 헛구역질을 하는 장면이 등장해 시청자들 사이에서 궁금증을 증폭시키고 있다. 시즌1의 마지막에서 채경의 임신을 암시함으로써 시즌2에서 두 사람 사이에 2세가 탄생할 것이라는 예측도 나오고 있다. 그러나 '특집쇼 궁 1.5'에 출연한 윤은혜는 "배가 불러 헛구역질을 한 것"이라고 밝혀 더욱 눈길을 끌었다.

<사진제공=MBC 홈페이지>

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스>

from my knowledge of korean i think its saying there not gonna show CG's mom dad or brother anymore cause the people in the GOONG is her family as well so he might cut them out?? im not sure someone correct me if im wrong?

Guest jasminec

about goong 1.5, was it aired before goong 24, or after?

thanks....

ahhh.....im so restraining myself...only watching the episdoes when the eng. subs come out.....but i kinda skimmed the spoilers...and all i say is :blush: for ep. 23 and :w00t: WOW!! for ep. 24....

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to watch

and finally thanks to all the uploaders and the subbing team...really appreciate all your hard work!! :DB)

^about the translation...i think thats kinda...er....odd cause family is an important part to CG and wouldn't it be kinda weird if they just cut her family out...? o.O

Guest kangel23

spoiler discussion

I think she is pregnant because after looking back at the episode she inhaled those pies, signs of cravings?? i think so...hehe

can't wait until season 2 woohoo :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

spoiler discussion

I think she is pregnant because after looking back at the episode she inhaled those pies, signs of cravings?? i think so...hehe

I agree its signs of craving man hehe...i just noticed sumt! She was wearing a dress during that killer kiss, so if they did it...she doesn't have to take anything off :phew:

Guest sunghee

hey i am a goong freak like some of you guys! im going to miss shin and CG a lot! im definelly going to watch goong over before season 2!

im loving the songs that are in this drama!

im so glad that it ended happily! they are so cute together! i wish they really were a couple!

do you know where i can DL the soundtrack?!

Guest debbbbby

woah theres a season 2?

i dont really know what was going on on episode 19 20 21... etc.

what happened to yul and all these weird scandals? whats it about?

I agree its signs of craving man hehe...i just noticed sumt! She was wearing a dress during that killer kiss, so if they did it...she doesn't have to take anything off :phew:

lol..it might be possible but well...we juz got to wait till season 2~ :D

Guest cheli001

spoiler discussion

totally agree.... seeing her eat those egg tarts! definitely a sign of craving...

Guest usyagitntn

:lol: now the question comes in as how they did it not when/where anymore.

Actually the sehson part would be really worth looking forward to if the morning sickness scene doesn't turn out to be a blooper, upset stomach or sth that would be disappointing for many of us here.

As for the ending it is good enough for me as long as they are happy together. They can actually end it here and let our imaginations do the latter part (OMG what am I saying!?!). What I mean is the ending is great, and I hope that season 2 will be a great season too.

I have to finish downloading the HQ version of ep 24 and then do some speculations based on all the "evidence" present in ep 23 and 24 to see if there is any chance for they doing IT :P ( sorry this must sound stupid but I've read too many mysteries lately :wacko: )

Guest AznGrlz

:lol: now the question comes in as how they did it not when/where anymore.

Actually the sehson part would be really worth looking forward to if the morning sickness scene doesn't turn out to be a blooper, upset stomach or sth that would be disappointing for many of us here.

As for the ending it is good enough for me as long as they are happy together. They can actually end it here and let our imaginations do the latter part (OMG what am I saying!?!). What I mean is the ending is great, and I hope that season 2 will be a great season too.

I have to finish downloading the HQ version of ep 24 and then do some speculations based on all the "evidence" present in ep 23 and 24 to see if there is any chance for they doing IT :P ( sorry this must sound stupid but I've read too many mysteries lately)

lol ne...don't worry you're not alone, i spend 8 hours watching eps. 23-24 for like 50 times trying to look for signs lol i even noted down angles/wayz they could have done it :P . The most reasonable one so far is the hiccups scene where shin stayed in cg's room without leaving :phew: i'm so weird man lol

Guest mirae87

from my knowledge of korean i think its saying there not gonna show CG's mom dad or brother anymore cause the people in the GOONG is her family as well so he might cut them out?? im not sure someone correct me if im wrong?

Basically...it's saying that a story line where the royal family becomes a normal family and Chae Gyung's family comes into the palace may be an interesting story line. The PD wants all the cast members from season 1 to be on season 2. And then it goes on about how season 1 ended with Shin's sister becoming queen, and Shin going to Macau to go to Chae Gyung, and how they officially got married. The article also mentions how Chae Gyung had "morning sickness" at the end of episode 24. I think it said something like, this may be the topic of season 2 but how Yoon Eun Hye on Goong 1.5 said that it's because she ate too much. That's what I got out of reading this. Hope that helps

Guest pinkie pink

i could only watch it over youtube... i can't wait for the dvd to come out so that i could watch it undisturbly.

Archived