[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

*I'm fainting*

Thanks you guys for posting the kissing pic...SOOO HOOOOOT!!!

I can see Shin sticking out his tongue =P...hahahaha

JJH and YEH should date for real!! I love them together so much

I'm gonna re-watch Goong again again and again until Season 2 comes out

I think JJH anf YEH got carried away with that steamy kiss scene.... (shin sticking out his tongue) bwahahahahah :lol: I want to see NG.... I want to see them blush :blush: it'll be soooo damn cute

looking at the caps for goong 1.5, i can see the closeness between JJH and YEH. They should date in real life... they soooo look adorable together..... :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest safinsgirl

oh my oh my!!! after watching ep. 23 i just need to say something.... and now thinking i cant say anything??? no words for that episode i mean no words just tears and laughter and offcourse imagination towards the you know!!!!! gosh shin is just a good k!!!!!sser!!!! oh my this is just one of my happiest moment ever in history of K-drama!!!! i never saw a scene like that...

plus thanks for all the subbing team and those who uploaded the episodes every week, without you im not feeling this happiness right now! thanks so much you all did a great job from the start to last!!!

Guest Pikachu

OMG this scene is totally haunting me! SWEEEEEEET! HOOOOT! I really, really love this one! Look at how Shin leans down to CG! And my! Look at CG's legs and butt! Meee soooo greeeeen! Aaaaaaaah! I'd forever have this scene in my mind! I swear! Just wondering what were they thinking while kissing hahahaha!

they were probably thinking how they'd very much like to do it again! :phew::huh:

XDDD anyway.. it seems like all my posts here lately is about the kiss. *cough* (wasn't that the point of ep 23?)

We were discussing in IRC a while ago.. about Shin's sister. If you've seen ep 24 paid preview, and during the Chae Gyeong saying good bye scene do you think she's:

a. Going to turn into Toot #3 in 2nd season

b. Just mad at CG because of the problems she caused the palace and especially Shin

c. errr well. XDDD I can't think of a 3rd option soo.. "I don't care"

I think JJH anf YEH got carried away with that steamy kiss scene.... (shin sticking out his tongue) bwahahahahah :lol: I want to see NG.... I want to see them blush :blush: it'll be soooo damn cute

looking at the caps for goong 1.5, i can see the closeness between JJH and YEH. They should date in real life... they soooo look adorable together..... :D

totally.. I suspect when the director say CUT!, they didnt.. maybe they just carry on with it. lOlx..

and wad makes that scene hotter is that YEH touched JJH all over. lOlx..

and come on.. letz all be jealOUS of YEH can!!!!!! she got frenched by JJH. omg. o.O//

also.. in that street kiss.. omg.. he smiled before bending his head and kissin her...

amanda FAINTS~~~~ *angeline and jess... manz... there is hope for my triplets? lOlx*

Guest usyagitntn

The scene of Shin holding CG in the garden is just so romantic!!! Ep 23 kisses were super hot and then we have this scene coming in tomorrow ep. It just looks so sad but I love it such a bitter sweet moment :tears: . OMG I can't wait. Love is in the air you guys! :wub:

And for the kissing scene on the street I also prefer it to be out on the street on a sunny day like that and the "public shock" effect worked really well( the only thing annoyed me a little bit when I was watching was it was too far away and the screen was so small that I hardly got to see anything :( ). If it rained and they kissed in the rain when there was no one on the street, that would be romantic but it doesn't seem special. Now they're out a a sunny day on a busy street and they kissed in front of like 150+ people, now that would be something, consider that fact that they're the Crown Prince and Princess too. :blush:

haha... first the saliva exchange and now the tongue thingie.... :lol:

They got carried far and away.... :lol:

Most of the pics shows JJH talking to YEH... and to think JJH's onscreen sister is sitting more close to him than YEH is... :lol: unintentionally ignoring her i guess... :lol:

totally.. I suspect when the director say CUT!, they didnt.. maybe they just carry on with it. lOlx..

and come on.. letz all be jealOUS of YEH can!!!!!! she got frenched by JJH. omg. o.O//

also.. in that street kiss.. omg.. he smiled before bending his head and kissin her...

amanda FAINTS~~~~ *angeline and jess... manz... there is hope for my triplets? lOlx*

ok i thought i was the only freak who thought that maybe those 2 got carried away too. but i highly doubt they would put the BTS for that one, just like they didnt for that forced kiss in ep 18.

Judging by their body language, they probably have a huge flirtation going on and perhaps dating but will keep it secret for the sake of their careers. Even though the public likes it, they probably look at alot of their peers whose relationships broke up because it went public.

Although even in the macau trips, i think they made it a point not to appear so close to one another or am i imagining things??

LIQUIDFIR, im holding up to your promise to me that the ending is supposed to be HOT/GREAT/UNBELIEVABLE!!! :w00t:B)

Guest LYNNDAN84

I can't stand it anymore, I just have to post something. Out of all the K-Drama I have seen Goong is the best. If you see a lot of K-drama you will see that all of it is the same, But Goong is one that touch my heart. Even though everyone in here was new but they did very well and I am sad that its going to end. Goong is a must have Drama. I can not wait tell the DVD set come out. Shin and CG kiss was the best kiss I have ever seen in K-Drama. It look so real that I thought they were kissing for real and not acting. My heart was beating so fast can I almost faint. Shin he is just too hotttttttttttttttttt.

Guest linatan

omg...just one nite, this thread has grown to over 20 pages...i guess epsd 23 is realli make us very excited including me...in 30 mins time I have small quiz but I am still browsing this forum. i guess I am crazy with Goong now.......thank you for those who did the spot translation.....

Less than 9 hours for the last epsd... I cant wait anymore..

and for those who wan to watch it from tvants, u can dl the program from www.tvants.com first and then install it.

gotta to leave now...cya all tonite...

Guest nikesma

omigooodd!! my download of eps 23 still hasnt finished yet.. but i did watch a clip of them kissingg!!!!!

Gahhh!!! im going crazzyy!! i even have a presentation in 2 hours time..!! ill die if all i do is giggling in front of of the class...!! the scene seems cant get out of my mind!!!

GahhhH!! im repeating the scene over and over and over and over over againnn...!!

btw.. i love it when shin's holding d child and saying "omma...ommaa...ommaa.." gyaaa!!!!!! too cutee!!

Guest lilogurl

oh my...anyone else care about the other stuff besides the kiss :lol:

I wanna see Shin's friend and his "swan" hook up!! :sweatingbullets: They helped ease the pain a little during the past couple of episodes. :P

Guest usyagitntn

Judging by their body language, they probably have a huge flirtation going on and perhaps dating but will keep it secret for the sake of their careers. Even though the public likes it, they probably look at alot of their peers whose relationships broke up because it went public.

I hope so too. They seem to be in a really good relationship with each other and I remember how in 1 interview YEH said that she and JJH are like CG and Shin, they didn;t know anything about each other at first but at time goes by they gradually gain understanding and trusts of each other. I wouldn't mind if YEH and JJH have a happy ending too :lol: ( no surprise if 2-3 years from now on we googians at soompi wil be going crazy over their confessions on the news :w00t: .. okay I got carried away a little bit with my imagination but the main point is that we all really hope they date in real life :D)

Guest mayetlovesjisung

they were probably thinking how they'd very much like to do it again! :phew::huh:

XDDD anyway.. it seems like all my posts here lately is about the kiss. *cough* (wasn't that the point of ep 23?)

Epi 23 was made to make us all go crazy and to make up for all those heart wrenching scenes in earlier episodes. Save the best for last as the song goes! Hahaha! Had I been in YEH's place, I would have love to do it over and over and over and over again till JJH and I faint! Fainting because of kissing?! NOT BAD! NOT AT ALL! :D

I guess the TONGUE thingy made all the difference! Hahaha! And the face touching that CG did was really awesome and romantic! Made the kiss all the more hot! I'd love to kiss under the sun in the middle of the street too! Aaaaaaaaaaack!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

akira SHOCK! <-- haha. borrowed akira's (yamaPi) famous line from Nobuta wo Produce.

hmm... looks like episode 23 has taken everyone into another goong wave~ lol.

Guest cheli001

haha... first the saliva exchange and now the tongue thingie.... :lol:

They got carried far and away.... :lol:

Most of the pics shows JJH talking to YEH... and to think JJH's onscreen sister is sitting more close to him than YEH is... :lol: unintentionally ignoring her i guess... :lol:

:lol: the hula hoops cap is soo cute too... i wish they do one scene where cg will feed shin with lettuce wraps! hahahahaha. I'm so lovin cg and shin....

ok i thought i was the only freak who thought that maybe those 2 got carried away too. but i highly doubt they would put the BTS for that one, just like they didnt for that forced kiss in ep 18.

Although even in the macau trips, i think they made it a point not to appear so close to one another or am i imagining things??

LIQUIDFIR, im holding up to your promise to me that the ending is supposed to be HOT/GREAT/UNBELIEVABLE!!! :w00t:B)

Yes... if they're really dating in real life... it would really be best if they keep a low profile or even keep it secret. I also think that there's major flirtation... imagine working together for several months! its kinda hard not to like or fall for your co-actor. Especially JJH!!! He is SOOOOO HOOOOOTTTT :blush:

Guest Pikachu

oh my...anyone else care about the other stuff besides the kiss :lol:

I wanna see Shin's friend and his "swan" hook up!! :sweatingbullets: They helped ease the pain a little during the past couple of episodes. :P

XDDD Yeah, they're setting up this pairing for season 2~ XDDDD At least we can be assured of crazy hijinks from Jang Kyung if he keeps pursuing Kang Hyun... unless he suddenly changes... XDDD into a serious man. XDD

Guest jennxxness

sweetie, if u can be so kind (again) and if u have the tym and the inclination to spot trans the scene where both cg and shin are crying. if i'm not mistaken it's between 44:11 to 46:22...that totally broke my heart but it looked as if shin was kinda angry in the beginning of that scene and i am so curious as to wat he was saying.

---

Translation:

my timing on the wma is a bet skewed..

but i think this is the one what you want:

Before: CG was told to leave the palace

Shin: I'll take care of it. Just leave it to me.

CG: *holds him back* Shin goon.. don't. They said they'll leave it to my degression (my choice)

Shin: You think there is a choice? This isn't right.

CG: I have chosen (to go)

Shin:What.. perhaps..

CG: This is for the betterment of the palace and for you.. so I want to go

Shin: Don't talk about things that don't make sense

CG: When I first came to the palace, I chose to come here.. so now when I leave, I'm choosing to leave as well.. no one's telling me to go.. I'm choosing.. and taking my responsibility

Shin: You said we wouldn't part

CG: We're not. I'm just going on vacation... Think like i'm off winter break

Shin: What the palace rules are is not important, your life is

CG: taking care of this family, is part of my life (duty- i guess). The palace is my family

Hope that helps.

sweetie, if u can be so kind (again) and if u have the tym and the inclination to spot trans the scene where both cg and shin are crying. if i'm not mistaken it's between 44:11 to 46:22...that totally broke my heart but it looked as if shin was kinda angry in the beginning of that scene and i am so curious as to wat he was saying.

---

Translation:

CG: *holds him back* Shin goon.. don't. They said they'll leave it to my degression (my choice)

CG: When I first came to the palace, I chose to come here.. so now when I leave, I'm choosing to leave as well.. no one's telling me to go.. I'm choosing.. and taking my responsibility

CG: taking care of this family, is part of my life (duty- i guess). The palace is my family

Hope that helps.

:sweatingbullets: ooooooo.it's that sad scene...

thanx a lot... :w00t:

;) hopefully aboutvacation is true.they are not being separate....

hope so... :tears:

Guest cheli001

Translation:

Hope that helps.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

So, it means that she is just leaving for a VACATION??? she doesn't lose her title as a princess? yipey!

Archived