[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

^ i ditto!!

today's episode was heartthrobing,seatjumping,eyespopping!!!

i can't wait till goong 1.5 is released!!!

i was at first hesitant when they said "season 2" but now i am soo looking forward to it!~ can't wait!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also available in my clubbox now:

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

fellow goongers, these clips taken in Macau... those that are safe to share i'd uploaded them to youtube... the rest i'll post them after tomorrow's episode.. :sweatingbullets:

airport - arrival on 26.3.2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FoicBNZMIo

Hotel - arrival on 26.3.2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvUR-ZUBXRU

arrival at filming location 26.3.2006 - JJH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X44-SNk0gI

Joo Jihoon loves himself so much :sweatingbullets:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YgkRGbH5pQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnsOfm2kG-8

Joo Jihoon @ westin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h-idiaABus

Hotel & Airport - departure (27.3.2006 midnight)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbhHTzjbmVQ

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Just for fun.

I don't know if this has been translated yet.

but here's the last one where they go out to the streets of seoul:

OMG! Guys, thanks a lot for all the links, the screencaps and everything you've posted regarding epi 23 and 24 long preview. Couldn't really put into words how thankful I am to all of you.

THE KISS! *faints for 3 minutes and then wakes up* It was TOTALLY HOT and fantastic! A real kiss at last! I found it funny since I've always imagine CG to be sooo playful and childish and then I saw the hot kiss! *faints again* It is one part of the whole series that I will always remember! I remember wishing for a 5-mins kiss yesterday... why 26 seconds only!? WHY?! Hahaha! I don't even think I can finish watching the 5-mins kiss if ever. I would have died at 2.5 mins! Hahaha! And CG and Shin too! Hehehe!

MBC loves all the viewers sooo much! They saved the best for last! Aaaah!

Amidst all the fun and excitement, fainting and hyperventilating because of the hugging and kissing scenes, I feel really sad now because I've realized that the series is finally ending (Goong 1). Sooo sad! We will be waiting for months for the next season. I hope MBC would not give a cliffhanger! I'm actually teary eyed now! Hahaha! Silly me!

Again, thanks to all the wonderful files you've all shared in this thread. We still have one more episode tonight right?! And that street kiss! Waaah! So nice! If it's the ending... whoa! It's gonna be great!

This thread won't end tonight... We'll keep this alive!

What a long post I've made! Love you guys!

Goong... THIS IS HOME!

*I really hope I can get a life after this! I don't think I can forget this just like that!*

Guest Pikachu

THE KISS! *faints for 3 minutes and then wakes up* It was TOTALLY HOT and fantastic! A real kiss at last! I found it funny since I've always imagine CG to be sooo playful and childish and then I saw the hot kiss! *faints again* It is one part of the whole series that I will always remember! I remember wishing for a 5-mins kiss yesterday... why 26 seconds only!? WHY?! Hahaha! I don't even think I can finish watching the 5-mins kiss if ever. I would have died at 2.5 mins! Hahaha! And CG and Shin too! Hehehe!

MBC loves all the viewers sooo much! They saved the best for last! Aaaah!

XDDD The kiss... well think of it this way.. they only showed us 26 seconds of the kiss. I mean I was telling the Goongers (irc crew) how they were still going at it kissing when they cut to the Alfred covering his eyes part. ;) XDDD So the kiss is more than 26 seconds! XDDD

They better give us a BTS for this scene (like with My Girl and the full shot of the last ep kiss)... XDDD

Guest myteddi

It is really a sad feeling when the last episode of a drama will be shown. Now what will I do on Wednesdays & Thursdays when Goong had been a habit already. I could not help but cry with Shin, CG & the Great Queen during Episode 23. I also feel for Yul because he really love CG and will do the ultimate sacrifice for her happiness in the end. Thanks for all the subs, caps, spot translations, upls and exchange of ideas it made watching Goong really a delight!!!

My share in upl Episode 23 thanks to Creidesca:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GZMY67...J922FST4MMZGFQA

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

lol, im not sure if anyone else noticed this during the 1st kiss scene...but was it just me or did they kinda laugh in the middle?

:blink:

Because I was watching it (yes, it was soo sweet :D ) and at first i though they were just breathing in deeply...but i replayed it, and it sounded like YEH was about to laugh, but then covered it up by kissing, and JJH did it too. :w00t:

ep. 23 was extremely sweet... :tears:

Guest Pikachu

lol, im not sure if anyone else noticed this during the 1st kiss scene...but was it just me or did they kinda laugh in the middle?

Because I was watching it (yes, it was soo sweet :D ) and at first i though they were just breathing in deeply...but i replayed it, and it sounded like YEH was about to laugh, but then covered it up by kissing, and JJH did it too. :w00t:

Chae Gyeong was crying before the kiss and she was still sniffling/crying a bit during the kiss... like after the tight frontal hug and before the kiss she sniffled, and in the middle, she was sniffling, too and you even see tears at the end of the kiss. XD

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

*runs*

Guest mayetlovesjisung

It is really a sad feeling when the last episode of a drama will be shown. Now what will I do on Wednesdays & Thursdays when Goong had been a habit already. I could not help but cry with Shin, CG & the Great Queen during Episode 23. I also feel for Yul because he really love CG and will do the ultimate sacrifice for her happiness in the end. Thanks for all the subs, caps, spot translations, upls and exchange of ideas it made watching Goong really a delight!!!

We can watch the series over and over again! Can't wait for it to be out in yesasia or ebay!

You replayed the kiss over and over again eh? Hehehe! Me too! I watched it over and over again! I wanna be kissed like that too... by SHIN! Hahaha! Crazy thoughts! I'm wondering when are we all going to stop thinking about the kiss. Maybe when the next hot kiss comes along!

Guest ajaaja

My share in upl Episode 23 thanks to Creidesca:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GZMY67...J922FST4MMZGFQA

Thank you for your shairing episode 23 :w00t:

Guest crazy_me

on the bus:

Shin: Why did you want to go out?

CG: So I could show you my life

Shin: Why all of a sudden..

CG: Just because.. what if my winter break turns out to be really long.. then I will never be able to show you

at the game pc bang (game place):

CG: I want to turn back (or give back) all the common things prince shin has missed in his life

Shin: But because i'm prince.. I was able to find you

sticker place:

Shin: If... if you were to disappear from me. i will always remember this day

CG: I will forever remember too

street:

CG: Can I ask how much you love me?

Shin: What kind of girl asks such a thing..

CG: Cause I want to know and remember

SHin: Really that curious?

CG: yup.

*kiss*

just reading those words made me teary eyed :tears: they are talking like they are never going to see each other again <_< another distraction from the PDs :phew: they really want us to think that season 1 will end with a sad note don't you think so? hehe, im really analyzing this too much :lol:

well, i don't think shin will last that long without seeing CG, im sure he'll fly to macau as soon as CG leaves the palace, :lol: okei, im really hoping for the happy ending now :rolleyes:

oh i almost forgot :sweatingbullets: thank you jennxxness for the translation! :blush:

Guest blue_rose

My oh my, I don't know what to say............such a BEAUTIFUL episode :wub::wub:

It made me cry and felt total bliss at the same time. I guess this is the 'heaven episode'?? Tomorrow will be bittersweet, but I think after what they established today I can live with just about anything. :)

Here is my small contribution to those who is still looking for link (148MB):

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2BEJ0Q4...YD2BQAR1RU5CTZQ

Thanks to Credeisca for uploading!

Guest angelic

i personally think the part where they kissed on the street is a total sweetness n best part of the episode. how romantic is that?*drools* the angle the shot was taken was just perfect. loved the fact that they did not take the scene closed up.=)

Guest texguy

thanks for the spot translation jennxxness.

It is so much liked Shin. A girl asked a direct question and he still dodged it, and he only has another episode to go for this season. :D

Guest kool_cosmo_gurl

I saw some new ep 24 pics on the mbc page....shin and cg look soo sad in come pics....*sigh*....tmr's episode is going to make me cry because they have to seperate.... :tears:

Just for fun.

I don't know if this has been translated yet.

but here's the last one where they go out to the streets of seoul:

on the bus:

Shin: Why did you want to go out?

CG: So I could show you my life

Shin: Why all of a sudden..

CG: Just because.. what if my winter break turns out to be really long.. then I will never be able to show you

at the game pc bang (game place):

CG: I want to turn back (or give back) all the common things prince shin has missed in his life

Shin: But because i'm prince.. I was able to find you

sticker place:

Shin: If... if you were to disappear from me. i will always remember this day

CG: I will forever remember too

street:

CG: Can I ask how much you love me?

Shin: What kind of girl asks such a thing..

CG: Cause I want to know and remember

SHin: Really that curious?

CG: yup.

*kiss*

enjoy =)

I might say if CG doesn't understand the meaning of the kiss, well ..i guess somebody should wake her up and make her realize that Shin really loves him. How jealous I am rite now. and I replay the kiss scene over and over again....and then I faint again and again...wahahahahah..my cat get curious tooo...poor cat... :lol:

Guest hello=-

i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong

especially, SHIN

GOONG 4EVER~!! :D

cant wait to see the second season<3

btw, is it the same characters or different people?

aaaahhhh!!!! wow...the kiss... *speechless*...hahaha...i didn't watch episode 23 yet....i just watched the kiss clip...wah! i'm so excited though!!!

The Goong 1.5 looks like a hella of a show.

1143654780_002.jpg

All credits to miclub

luuuuvvvvvv her dress!!!!!!!

and SHIN.....Shin goon!!! He's a changed prince, man!

But look at JJH too!!! so much initiative now - getting close to YEH! such good eye contact and whispers in the ear!!!

gosh!!! its a meltdown for me!!!

i was walking around town smiling silly to myself the whole time.

wish u goongers were physically with me so we can kick up a big goong-gush over Ep23!!!

Archived