[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

DallasE aka Dee, thanks bunches for the caps, as always :)!!

Here's my 2-cent for ep 23 *CONTAIN SPOILERS*:

- The kiss.. yes, THE KISS. I'm almost out of breath myself watching it.. am still sweating just thinking about it! :wacko: All I can say is.. the LONG AWAITED KISS is oh-so-worth-it to be anticipated for 22 episodes long.. Now i FEEL BAD for ever wanting to kill the PD or bomb MBC.. kekekekek.. Where's my accomplice, Manda Panda?? Please forgive us PDs.. we are at your feet now... *but please don't ruin the last epi, okie?*

- The kiss.. oh wait a minute, I already mentioned that *sigh*.. I can't seem to talk about anything else but the kiss.. My head is so full with that scene.. Continue on...

- Shin&CG's imagination of their little happy family: What a crack up! JJH should only wear his suit and none of that "housewifey" outfit nonesense.. tsk... BIG NO-NO!

- I see that the korean fans already made a sketch of CG's position when she's on top of Shin after the kiss.. bwuahahahhaha.. I was thinking of the exactly same position... She wouldn't be EXACTLY on top of him.. coz that would be.. well, WEIRD and AWKWARD.. so, her body from the waist down would be on his side.. which totally makes sense. Oh God.. we're sooo OVER analyzing this part.

- The kiss on the street: I hope they show the remainder of that scene on next episode.. coz the last one was sooo tiny, hard to see, shot from far away *BUT I STILL SAW ITT.. AARGH!!*.. I can't believe we get a better pic from the BTS.. that's so not fair, isn't it? So.. please PD, show some of it again tonite okie?

- Shin&CG crying scene: So so so so so SAD. Tears coming down from my eyes.. and I just wanna huggles the two *Well, not really.. coz that would ruin the moment*.. Although it's sad, but I gotta admit, it's one of the best scene of the entire season. Both JJH & YEH are superb in portraying the desperation of Shin & CG in this scene.

- The part before the kiss, when Shin said "Please don't leave me.": I was like a mommy hearing my baby's first word.. "YES!!! YOU FINALLY SAID IT!! There, it's not that hard, is it????" I can't believe it took 2 frustrated weeks *at least* to see him say those 4 words. But, it's still worth it.

In conlusion, ep 23 is filled with never-ending sweetness.. just a slice of what heaven must've felt like. :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sharonstar

HOW AM I GOING TO CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL TODAY AFTER SEEING THIS?!!!

photo25611no1265019uf.th.jpg

OMMO! Thanx manda baby for the kiss cut...the loss of my GPA rests on u! lolz :wub: U!

thanx as always to CREDEISCA for the episode! can't wait to finish school and actually see it :crazy:

OMG i'm totally in your shoes!!! My quarter just started... Last quarter, my GPA died... I shell blame Goong hahahah s*sigh*

star

`

Guest gglover

OMMO! Thanx manda baby for the kiss cut...the loss of my GPA rests on u! lolz :wub: U!

thanx as always to CREDEISCA for the episode! can't wait to finish school and actually see it :crazy:

same!!! lol, I'm at school right now and all I want to do is go home and watch this!!! ahh... why can't I DL at school T.T

From the caps, the kiss looks amazing!! I love the preview of ep 24 when Shin is holding CG from behind. Sigh... soooo sweet

Guest DallasE

It's such a waste that they didn't show this particular scene during their street scene.

This was one of the hottest pics today when it was first released. Within minutes,

different wallies were popping up. I've uploaded them to share but a couple of them

were posted by hsinyi069 earlier.

myundong39oa.th.jpgmyungdong46fq.th.jpg

myundong23jv.th.jpg myundong54gx.th.jpg myundong12br.th.jpg

1143632264thinkst1024bwallpape.th.jpgmyundong64sp.th.jpg

1143650646untitled10jt.th.jpg beautful9sa.th.jpg

All credits to the original creators as labeled and reposted from dcinside.

Goongers! You should've listened to me, lol!

Oh, Shin... :tears:

Scroll really fast if you don't wanna see it!

photo25611no1261314nb.jpg

It was well filmed and very passionate, especially in this cap, look at where her hand is :wub:.

photo25611no1261315aj.jpg

creds: imbc.com

Guest capri-shiqi

wow... episode 23 looks really interesting.. d/ling right now.. really thank you!!

and yeah.. it's my first time posting a reply... just registered yesterday! haha~ =)

Guest kodoque

here's another link to download eps 23 LQ before I go to class:

http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OW6GO1...OR2J9KV2XRPOWVM

I've also uploaded it to youtube, the upload's complete,but the status is still "Uploaded (processing, please wait) " so I dont have the direct link.

Check youtube in a say half an hour and look ... =)

I'll edit the post once youtube's given me the link !

ENJOY!!!!

PS: Thanks DallasE and hsinyi069 for the wallies..I'm using them now!!

EDIT: YOUTUBE link is up and running!! Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unOzH1H9taY

*DIEEEEEEEEE*

OOMGGGGG

*DIEEEE*

AHHHHHHHHHHH

i'm shocked. oMG. my mouth is like WOAH!!

*thanks for the caps*

*DIE OF THE HOTTNESS BETWEEN THEM*

Guest evy149

DallasE aka Dee, thanks bunches for the caps, as always :)!!

Here's my 2-cent for ep 23 *CONTAIN SPOILERS*:

- The kiss.. yes, THE KISS. I'm almost out of breath myself watching it.. am still sweating just thinking about it! :wacko: All I can say is.. the LONG AWAITED KISS is oh-so-worth-it to be anticipated for 22 episodes long.. Now i FEEL BAD for ever wanting to kill the PD or bomb MBC.. kekekekek.. Where's my accomplice, Manda Panda?? Please forgive us PDs.. we are at your feet now... *but please don't ruin the last epi, okie?*

- The part before the kiss, when Shin said "Please don't leave me.": I was like a mommy hearing my baby's first word.. "YES!!! YOU FINALLY SAID IT!! There, it's not that hard, is it????" I can't believe it took 2 frustrated weeks *at least* to see him say those 4 words. But, it's still worth it.

In conlusion, ep 23 is filled with never-ending sweetness.. just a slice of what heaven must've felt like. :)

Wow !! Mangoicy, thanks for the spoilers and your comments :) Yeah... so agree with you here. Now i'm regretting for wanting to bomb MBC earlier :sweatingbullets: But don't forget, there is still that one last episode. I swear ! if the PD's finds the way to twist and let us down tomorrow, my bombing plan is so back on the table :ph34r:

And for "Please don't leave me" thingy from Shin, i was like.... Gosh !! Dude, finally you said it!! well... even though, i rather here, "i love you" or something in that sort but Shin did came a long way from that cold-hearted prince :D

Dallase: thanks for all your caps from the Goong 1.5 !! Can't wait for that!

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks for all the wonderful caps and uploads :D you guys sure do rock this thread ;).

anyway, same operation this week...I'm currently uploading goong epi 23 (148 MB), courtesy of creidesca's clubbox and I will send the link to sophendo and super sophendo will be back with all the goodies :D^_^.

Guest Starylosophy

Thanks Dallase for the pics from Goong 1.5. :lol:

YEH and JJH looks like a real couple! Man, I'm sure so many of us wish they are a real item. They have gone really close, esp that passionate kiss in ep 23. It was really a good take, no one could say no right? :D

Guest Simply_M3

i am seriously soo goin to die waiting for it...but i KNOW IT'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! after seein that kiss!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I WISH I UNDERSTOOD KOREAN =*(

I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT PATIENTLY...BUT

I WISH I WAS THE ONE SHIN WAS KISSIN!!!

hahaha oh man i am soo excited!

i own this page!!! yay!!

Guest Pikachu

goongcgskonstantine4ry.th.jpg goongcgslovedallalong9ud.th.jpg

Yuzu~ THey're very pretty yet simple! Darn! I'm so torn between that 2 wallpapers and the beach scene wallpaper I made.. XDDD I wish I can use all 3 at once. XDD!!

and the kiss... :w00t::w00t::w00t: I lost count on how many times I rewinded that scene. XD

From watching the street scene

it seemed like it did follow the manhwa. As they were walking down the street, Shin was looking left and right and noticing that no one was noticing them and knew who they were, he slowed down and then turned to Chae, took off her hat and his own beanie and right there...he kissed her.

That was so romantic :wub: .

I've yet to see the eppie, but from the clips provided through youtube (thank you to those who upload to youtube), I feel as if I'm floating on air right now, along with SHENNY... ~ahh, Goong~!

:blush: ... :rolleyes: ... :lol:

Archived