[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest crazme

hahaha.. this is super funny man.... the moment i come to pg 1638, i saw this "passionate Kiss Scene" and without hesitation.... i just click on to download... cant wait for yet another kissing scene from both of them... this should be the consolation for the last few epi that have everyone sad about it.

Err... it's really passionate by the way, as though its their last kissing scene..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charles0702

that was the best kiss ever.. it was passionate and seemed so real.. the pd didn't let me down one bit.. :D

OMG!!! that was awesome!! thank y'all for sharing the caps and translations!!! I can't wait till I get this one!!!

was it just my wild imagination or did Shin slipped his tongue in CG mouth? man! that was one heck of a kiss...like i'm holding my breath the whole time!

thank y'all!!! don't know how we appreciate it!!!

one more ep to go!!!!!

Guest rainie_chu

Everyone, thanks so much for the spoilers! I'm just here, lurking around...reading spoilers!

Waaah~ This drama is really driving me crazy!

Guest usyagitntn

May contain spoiler of ep 23. Read at your own risk , just a few thoughts on the hugging and super duper lond kiss scene everyone has been talking about :)

After watching ep 23, I believe that CG has broken through the final barrier between her and Shin (she actually did). Shin has always tried to create an invisible wall between him and CG, i think he did that because he doesn't want to get hurt and when both of them get a divorce they still can live under the same sky, walking on the same street. He has always been a lonely person and because of his position as a Crown Prince, the future King, he cannot give his complete trust to anyone. At the beginning Shin didn’t understand CG and even once referred to her as a gold digger because he thought that CG married him for money (remember when CG was so mad at Shin that she said that she will live like the main character in the drama "The trap of youth" during the breakfast scene where Shin just finished talking with Hyorin on the phone). Then Shin realized that he's falling in love with CG. At first he doesn't seem to want to believe that he's in love and it seems like he's always tried to push CG away, probably he wanted not to hurt both of them when the time comes they have to separate and the presence of Hyorin. The hugging scene at the beginning of ep 15 and the unforgettable line: “What do you think of us living together for a hundred years”, they all showed that Shin is giving his heart away to CG but then the confessions coming from both of them never seemed to work. CG confessed at least twice without receiving any kind of answer from Shin. Shin confessed his love for CG in front of the whole country but that didn’t really get them anywhere. Now we’re at the end of the season and they finally showed something that’s worth the long wait. The hugging scene that came before the super long kiss in ep 23 reminded me of the hugging scene after the egg incident.In the previous ep, everything seemed to stand til but then Shin slowly removed CG's hands and started talking about the reason CG did that was because she was sorry for flirting with her cousin-in-law :( , now it's almost the same where CG was the first one who hugged Shin but unlike the previous one, after CG finished talking and walked away Shin was the one who told her not to leave him and then hugged her. (thanks jennxxness for the spot trans :D)). Now they’ve become the couple that many of us wanted to them to be at the beginning of the series (although they’re not in a very pleasant situation right now,... sob ). Shin no longer has to hind his feelings behind that icy mask and CG now knows that she can trust Shin completely no matter what happens to them :) .

Although I felt that it’s a little late for the lovey-dovey scenes between CG and Shin but now that I think about it, it’s good that they’ve saved all the sweet scenes until the very end. If they showed them too early by the time they get to the end everyone will lose their interest in the series, and because there’re so few sweet moments we will all remember and treasure them for a long time.

Guest cilik

okiedoke...

for those who can't wait, here's Ep 23 LQ (87.4 MB, ~122 Kbps): http://www.sendspace.com/file/720r0q

credit to the ever-so-wonderful ADAM (who seems to wish to remain behind the scenes ;) ). please don't forget to thank him! and leechers, be nice and help upload, okay?

Note: Adam started recording way before the show started, and Goong starts at around minute 37:16 :P

PS: will come back and update with megaupload link that's currently uploading...

EDIT: megaupload link for the above file ---> http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5S7EX19B

Guest leechunsa

OMG!!! that was awesome!! thank y'all for sharing the caps and translations!!! I can't wait till I get this one!!!

was it just my wild imagination or did Shin slipped his tongue in CG mouth? man! that was one heck of a kiss...like i'm holding my breath the whole time!

one more ep to go!!!!!

wahahaha. don't tempt me. I'm feeling :sweatingbullets: already. hahaha :x if he did slipped his tongue in CG mouth, I'm going to die. hahahaha. I wanna be kissed like that too! nyahahaha o__________________________o

zomg. I'm going crazy.

Guest nobido

OMG am loving this kiss, I have been whatching it like 6 times or smt. Thanks u guys for ur clip and translation, I really preciate that. So so happy cant wait to see all the ep 23 and 24............

Kisses to all of u guys!!!!

And seriously JJH and YEH should really be together in the real life! Fighting!!!

Guest sparkled_silver

one more ep to go!!!!!

yes yes yes!! i saw that too!! Shin's tongue went in!

hehe i can't wait ^^ last episode tommorrow.

i loved the line shin said: "if you be with you, it'll break your wings" or something along those lines. It's like no matter how much he wants her to stay by his side, her well-being is his first priority.

Guest leechunsa

okiedoke...

for those who can't wait, here's Ep 23 LQ (87.4 MB, ~122 Kbps): http://www.sendspace.com/file/720r0q

credit to the ever-so-wonderful ADAM (who seems to wish to remain behind the scenes ;) ). please don't forget to thank him! and leechers, be nice and help upload, okay?

Note: Adam started recording way before the show started, and Goong starts at around minute 37:16 :P

PS: will come back and update with megaupload link that's currently uploading...

OHMYGOD, JESUS CHRIST SUPER STAR.

*Dies*

*full body bow* I LOVE YOU!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! SARANGHAE!!! SA-KAM! lol~ :x

Guest charles0702

cilik, i don't watch lq versions, only hq versions but i am downloading it now so i can upload for others.. thanx for the link.. everyone who downloads, please give credit and upload for others.. sharing is caring.. please don't be leechers.. :D

Guest smelissa

the confession, huggin n kissin scenes are way awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................

thanks for all the translation made by all people in this soompi forums...n the clips, the photos.....i really appreciate it....

this forums seems so alive....

fightin....

Guest rainie_chu

wahahaha. don't tempt me. I'm feeling :sweatingbullets: already. hahaha :x if he did slipped his tongue in CG mouth, I'm going to die. hahahaha. I wanna be kissed like that too! nyahahaha o__________________________o

zomg. I'm going crazy.

Yeah me too! I want I want I want!

Thanks cilik! Thanks Adam! Downloading right now..will try to upload if my PC doesn't die on me. ^^;

Guest Crystallight

that was the best kiss ever.. it was passionate and seemed so real.. the pd didn't let me down one bit.. :D

I totally agree. My god this is the best kiss ever in any korean movies. Usually they only have a peck on the lips. This totally rocks. This scene is so hot.... :lol:

Guest leechunsa

Yeah me too! I want I want I want!

Thanks cilik! Thanks Adam! Downloading right now..will try to upload if my PC doesn't die on me. ^^;

hi do i know you? lol~ COUSIN!!! (not jenny ofcourse lol~) you are here!!! Muahahaha :x

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES WHO GOONGIFIED ME!!! I LOVE YOU! :x

Guest haydee

LOL...I love to read everyone elses comments. Some of you have begun to sound like CG a little without knowing it. I will be a bit sad when this series ends. But I'm hoping it ends just right. Also hope they do a good job in the 2nd season. I have seen a real BAD 2nd season dramas....I'm thinking back to the crappy 2nd season of Meteor Garden 2 and Gokusen 2 which were horrible!

Archived