credit to dolla from kroeanwind for original upload

tho i know the end everything will be happy and sweet

Still, I wanted to cry with CG in the last few of the preview.... :(

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leechunsa

my dear PLS DO NOT HOTLINK ME. post up this pic somewhere else instead of taking my URL thanks.

and ppl.. follow rules pls..=D

do not quote the entire picture. just leave behind the URLs.

thanks!!!! thiink of our photobucket bandwidth thanz

already done :x sorry for that...I was going to quote you but something went wrong. T_________T Mianhae!!! :) There yah go changed it :)

Is this week the last week for Goong?

yeah... :) We'd all be missing goong next week I'm sure...gahhh it's almost done!!! episode 24 is outttttt I mean the PREVIEW...loL~

Guest icecool88

Quote : Is this week the last week for Goong?

Yup....today will be showing the 2nd last eps of the drama and tomorrow will be the last eps..^^

Cant wait for the eps to be uploaded...

Guest crazili

GOONG epi 24 pay preview.... GOSH MUST SEE... CG fondles with shin's... ehem ehem suit... hahahahaha

PERVIES CLICK HERE

edit: oops forgot my manners... credits to dolla from HANFENG (koreanwind) N hsinyi069 for being such darlings....

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^ I'm about to die... I'm downloading now!!!

oh yeah, here's my contribution for the PAID PREVIEW OF 23 :x

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lno89e

I will be back with the REUP of PAID PREVIEW OF 24. :)

Oh God! I'm about to have a heart attack! Can someone please upload this in youtube? Pretty please! I'm downloading it now in yousendit. Thanks thanks to the Korean wind!

Guest aznchocol8luver

the tie scene wif shin n chae kyung.. <3 <3 <3

the secretary jus had to ruin the cute moment!

can some reup the long preview for episode 23.. cuz it wouldn't work.. thanx :D

Guest chiachitso

ahh..thanks for all the pictures n stuff...i was wondering...can enyone translate the 24 preview?...thanks so much

oh yess...have fun..eveyone that's watching it...ill wait until its uploaded :)

Guest AznGrlz

Paid-Preview of 24 is out...

credit to dolla from kroeanwind

brb wiv my own upload! :)

tho i know the end everything will be happy and sweet

Still, I wanted to cry with CG in the last few of the preview.... :(

thank you so much!!! Btw, here's a new mv i made for goong consisting of eps. 1-22 with a bit preview from 23 all the happy/sad moments all in one mv to remind us why we're in love with goong in the first place and why we're still with it :D ----> http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0W9RZFL...PX0WS711MH4Q567

Guest kangel23

Hello goongers,

beware potential spoiler/question:

i thought this was supposed to be a happy ending, but i didn't quite get all of the preview for epi 24 since my korean sucks so it looked like at the end she was getting kicked out/lost her title as princess????

Guest leechunsa

the tie scene wif shin n chae kyung.. <3 <3 <3

the secretary jus had to ruin the cute moment!

can some reup the long preview for episode 23.. cuz it wouldn't work.. thanx :D

here, i uploaded in YSI : http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0A3AHHD...VB271UZEGPHZ4X0

tell me if that works :)

as promised here's my reup :x

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JXN8CM...C91CL821XK70GP8

spread the loveee :x

Guest mayetlovesjisung

GOONG epi 24 pay preview.... GOSH MUST SEE... CG fondles with shin's... ehem ehem suit... hahahahaha

PERVIES CLICK HERE

OOoooooh! The SUIT! Such a sweet scene! I hope some angel here would write what they were saying in the preview ahihihi :D i felt sad but i'm looking forward to the KISS! hahahaha!

Now, I'll go home with a happy heart! Despite the sad preview of episode 24 that I saw, sad except for the 'suit fondling scene', I know and I'm praying hard for the best ending that MBC could ever give us!

GOONG FOREVER!

Guest aznchocol8luver

yes it works now :D

ahh the hug!!! definitely can't wait!!! i luv the queen/grandma! she's sooo nice! i can imagine chae kyung bein like her wen she's her age.. haha 2nd hwang tae ma ma

Guest hsinyi069

the most updated news is that YUL is soooo sick that instead of going to participate in Goong 1.5, he went to the hospital....

poor him...

'궁' 김정훈, 마지막 촬영 '장염' 투혼..병원 이동중

[스타뉴스 2006-03-29 15:34]

김정훈 '궁 스페셜 1.5' 출연 못할 듯

[머니투데이 스타뉴스 김수진 기자] 인기리에 방송중인 mbc 수목미니시리즈 '궁'(극본 인은아ㆍ연출 황인뢰)의 의성군 김정훈이 급성장염에도 불구, 끝까지 촬영에 임하는 투혼을 발휘했다.

김정훈은 29일 오전부터 서울 삼청동에서 진행된 '궁' 마지막회 분량을 촬영하고 오후 3시쯤 서울 여의도 mbc 본사로 '궁 스페셜 1.5'의 녹화를 위해 여의도로 이동하던 중 복통을 호소하며 오후 3시20분 현재 서울 강남 차병원으로 급히 이동하고 있다.

드라마 관계자는 이날 오후 스타뉴스와의 전화통화에서 "어제부터 복통을 호소하다 급성장염 판정을 받은 김정훈이 병중에도 응급처치 후 마지막 촬영에 임했으나 '궁'의 마지막회 촬영분을 끝낸 뒤 또다시 복통을 호소해 부득이하게 병원으로 이동하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "김정훈의 급성복통으로 긴급하게 병원에서 치료를 받아야 하는 상황이라서 '궁 스페셜 1.5'에는 윤은혜 주지훈 등만이 출연할 예정이다"고 덧붙였다. skyaromy@mtstarnews.com

if anyone who read CHN... you can go HERE for details n translations!

The preview for ep 24 just totally made my night.

I understand naught of what was said, but it looked soooo good. Best part:

the expression on Yul's mom face after the phonecall. Never been so happy to see another person in pain. (((insert evil maniacal laugh here)))

Guest leechunsa

the most updated news is that YUL is soooo sick that instead of going to participate in Goong 1.5, he went to the hospital....

poor him...

he's sick? awww poor yul. I hope he gets better soon...thanks for the news!

Guest AznGrlz

I've been seeing more of the caps for ep. 23 and IT'S SO GOING TO HEAVEN! HEAVEN TO THE MAXIMUM! :D

BUT THEN IN Ep. 24.. T^T and :wub::rolleyes::D!~

-CK's bro calls her NOO-NA for once!! :SHOCK:

--> Everyone is eating chicken except for the mom, evne the sanggonns are!

- YUL confesses! :D :D :D :D :D

- CK+ SHIn talking in his doorway

--> CK playing w/ his jacket

- YUL's mom after the phone call! YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! IT'S CALLED "KARMA!" IT COMES AND BITES YOU BACK IN THE BUTT! WELL, IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO SHOCKED B/C YOU KNEW IT WAS COMING AND DESERVE IT!

^ I'm glad that I got that off of my chest!

GOONG IS ENDING.. IT HAS HIT ME!

Hahahaha! I choked on water reading ur comment lol...they should have had some dude dressed in black jumping out and skateboard across the back holding the sign :Karma: gosh i love that :hit back to reality: look on her face...though i didn't understand why :tears...: o well who cares...mo-toot got what she deserves...i was kinda hoping she'll recieve a slap from someone along the lines too :phew:

poor him...

Omg no!!!! awww...poor yul! What happened to him? That's so sad :runs to a corner and cries : hope he gets better :praying:

Archived