[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest polaris

OMG ! OMGJCSS ! < Nose bleeding> Major hawt ! Forbid all under age of 18 !

photo_255_1_1_no_209_3.jpg

puahahhahahaa. Nose bleeding?? hahah that is too funny.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pics are making me CRAZY!!!! Looks like I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight and when I wake up tomorrow morning, immediately log onto Soompi and kdcon and spoil myself!! FINALLY..the last few episodes have been so heartbreaking and I'm breathing a sigh of relief with these pics. I think season 1 will definitely end on a bright note. Just because we're getting a "sequel" doesn't mean we can't end the prequel(if u can call it that) on a sad/ambiguous note!

Shin and Chae Gyung rock dude...

PS...spring quarter classes technically start tomorrow but I'm on call for jury duty so I'm off the hook for first week of classes! YAY!! GOONG!!!

Guest AznGrlz

Now if only they were naked..i want some nieces and nephews already!!!!!

Omg Val lol Jesus Christ Super Star! I was gonna type the exact same thing! Those pics...everyone thank you!!! Now i have enough energy to stay up all night, those of you who knows about my lil voice control alarm...i just set it so it says :Shin and Cg is getting it on: to make sure i won't fall asleep on my keyboard again :sweatingbullets: lol

Guest V A L XD

Omg Val lol Jesus Christ Super Star! I was gonna type the exact same thing! Those pics...everyone thank you!!! Now i have enough energy to stay up all night, those of you who knows about my lil voice control alarm...i just set it so it says :Shin and Cg is getting it on: to make sure i won't fall asleep on my keyboard again :sweatingbullets: lol

LOL, Crazy fans think alike. :P

I'm sad that it's the last week. :( BOO! This has become my second home thread. (Andy first and Jessica H.O third) boo.

Guest tinhthanyeu

Gosh, I really have no life because of Goong.

Me either, my whole time is spent with this site....i can't stop loving Goong more more

I tried to watch live many time, but truned out i was late.

I just wait and wait upload from all sweet Goongers

thank for all goonger's hard work

I really enjoy those translates, summaries, more and more

My nose is bleeding now kakakak I better go to sleep to save my life for tomorrow comes

kakakaka Im in love with those sweets pics :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Those pics are making me CRAZY!!!! Looks like I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight and when I wake up tomorrow morning, immediately log onto Soompi and kdcon and spoil myself!! FINALLY..the last few episodes have been so heartbreaking and I'm breathing a sigh of relief with these pics. I think season 1 will definitely end on a bright note. Just because we're getting a "sequel" doesn't mean we can't end the prequel(if u can call it that) on a sad/ambiguous note!

Shin and Chae Gyung rock dude...

We are all hoping for a GREAT, GREAT season 1 ending! One that will linger in our hearts and minds and will keep us going until JANUARY, 2007 comes! :D Hope MBC would give us the best season ender.

A 5-minute kiss maybe?! BLAG! That would really kill me! Hahaha!

All you people in Korea, i feel so envious with all of you! Huhuhu! I know you will all have a great time while watching Goong later.

***SUPER GREEN***

This thread is a lifesaver! My home here in Soompi! Thanks everyone!

Guest AznGrlz

LOL, Crazy fans think alike. :P

I'm sad that it's the last week. :( BOO! This has become my second home thread. (Andy first and Jessica H.O third) boo.

lol yup...talk about the strange goong instinct curse it has forced on all of us..taken over our life, taking over our dreamz, possibly over our brains too...lol and our bf/gf's position :for now...: :P

I can't imagine goong coming to an end...all of us saying goodbyes :tears: just the thought of it seriously makes me wanna cry and i mean it! Though i haven't been here as long as everyone else have, but i've gotten used to waking up everymorning and immediately jump onto my comp. and log on to soompi! I gotten used to patiently backlogging, reading each post, and i gotten used to all of you like real family members!!! :tears: :runs to a corner and cries: I'LL MISS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! :sorry for shouting:

Guest rochinipark

i'm considerin to watch tis drama.the eng subs r mostly available alredy.its a very different concept very fantasy like.will start in april :lol:

i dun hv any drama to watch now tat finish wit kss & resurrection,takin in considerations other dramas. <_<

Guest mayetlovesjisung

lol yup...talk about the strange goong instinct curse it has forced on all of us..taken over our life, taking over our dreamz, possibly over our brains too...lol and our bf/gf's position :for now...: :P

I can't imagine goong coming to an end...all of us saying goodbyes :tears: just the thought of it seriously makes me wanna cry and i mean it! Though i haven't been here as long as everyone else have, but i've gotten used to waking up everymorning and immediately jump onto my comp. and log on to soompi! I gotten used to patiently backlogging, reading each post, and i gotten used to all of you like real family members!!! :tears: :runs to a corner and cries: I'LL MISS YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! :sorry for shouting:

Goong's ending is definitely not going to put an end to this thread right? We will always be here! And yes, Shin's taking my bf's position now. He's my new bf! Hahaha! Ooops! I hope I'm not spamming. I'll shut up now...

Guest gilerkd

photo_255_1_1_no_209_2.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_209_5.jpg

Gorgeous...gorgeous pics....

Liquidfir...thq..thq v.much...you really make my day...

Wonder where can I see more of these screencaps...?

Dya have anymore? :blush:

Guest leechunsa

I think I'm going to have a heart attack later T__________T My cousin and I are watching this thread for hours! I swear I'll join the other to camp out here! nyahaha!!! *starts setting up the tent* now who's up for some chocolate?? :x

I'm about to go crazy nowwwwww....O.o

photo25511no20955yw.jpg

I've ALWAYS wished that when she's that close enough, he would hold her hair...*dies and goes to heaven* I'll be there before you guys and make a room later. nyahaha!!! Liquidfir, I was feeling too depressed a while ago but now I think I can make it through the week <3 I wuvv you! :)

Guest V A L XD

We are all hoping for a GREAT, GREAT season 1 ending! One that will linger in our hearts and minds and will keep us going until JANUARY, 2007 comes! :D Hope MBC would give us the best season ender.

A 5-minute kiss maybe?! BLAG! That would really kill me! Hahaha!

All you people in Korea, i feel so envious with all of you! Huhuhu! I know you will all have a great time while watching Goong later.

***SUPER GREEN***

This thread is a lifesaver! My home here in Soompi! Thanks everyone!

Now, if that 5-min kiss would led to touching, and lower and lower and lower..unbottoning..etc. hehe. i'm so kinky.

Lol, I broke up with my bf on monday. He think that Goong had done something to me 'cause thats all I ever talk about these days.

We'll never say good-bye forever! It'll still be active withe subs still coming out and a speial ending too. =] plus, we'll always see each other in other threads and we still have season 2 thread to look forward too. ;) But, we'll won't be as close as the Goong Thread and S.A.V.E with a silent J [which i think died] and all our campers. :) I think the onyl reason the kdrama thread got so much stricter because of us. =] shows how crazy we are.

I forgot where I was going with this..HEH.

------EDiT-------

with those pictures up there ^ you'd think that someone might be spying on them? Yul or one of the maids?

Guest yoorina

Goong's ending is definitely not going to put an end to this thread right? We will always be here! And yes, Shin's taking my bf's position now. He's my new bf! Hahaha! Ooops! I hope I'm not spamming. I'll shut up now...

omo omo omo :w00t: look who's here i thought its ji sung and now its shin :D change your name to mayetloveshin :lol:

WOW!!! Its gonna unbelievable ending. I'm so hoping that the pictures not only in CG's or Shin's imagination. And make it 10 minutes with biggest KISSes. Can't wait for this week episodes.If only Shin were real... ;)

I think I'm going to have a heart attack later T__________T My cousin and I are watching this thread for hours! I swear I'll join the other to camp out here! nyahaha!!! *starts setting up the tent* now who's up for some chocolate?? :x

I'm about to go crazy nowwwwww....O.o

%7Boption%7Dphoto_255_1_1_no_209_5.jpg

I've ALWAYS wished that when she's that close enough, he would hold her hair...*dies and goes to heaven* I'll be there before you guys and make a room later. nyahaha!!! Liquidfir, I was feeling too depressed a while ago but now I think I can make it through the week <3 I wuvv you! :)

my dear PLS DO NOT HOTLINK ME. post up this pic somewhere else instead of taking my URL thanks.

and ppl.. follow rules pls..=D

do not quote the entire picture. just leave behind the URLs.

thanks!!!! thiink of our photobucket bandwidth thanz

Guest AznGrlz

I know! lol omg! my bf isn't too happy with me right now...since the time i spend with goong is even more with him :sweatingbullets: but its okay...'cause i got him into watching it with me so its all good :D

We'll never say good-bye forever! It'll still be active withe subs still coming out and a speial ending too. =] plus, we'll always see each other in other threads and we still have season 2 thread to look forward too. ;) But, we'll won't be as close as the Goong Thread and S.A.V.E with a silent J [which i think died] and all our campers. :) I think the onyl reason the kdrama thread got so much stricter because of us. =] shows how crazy we are.

Awww...sorry to hear that! Its okay...u still got us :hug/hug: No i think S.A.V.E with a silent J is still around, just not as much as before :tears: I'm going to still be around this thread once in awhile to say hi! Can't live without it...gotten used to it like school lol seriously, i agree with the everyone...i don't have a life because of goong lol

WOW!!! Its gonna unbelievable ending. I'm so hoping that the pictures not only in CG's or Shin's imagination. And make it 10 minutes with biggest KISSes. Can't wait for this week episodes.If only Shin were real... ;)

Hi gaban :waves: Same here lets start praying :praying: oh btw, i told god to book me a cloud 9 above shin's house :phew: just in case the last eps. make me die and go to heaven again :good thing i acted fast...'cause i think all the other clouds are taken by goong lovers too: B)

OMG ! OMGJCSS ! < Nose bleeding> Major hawt ! Forbid all under age of 18 !

i dont think your picture works. its not showing on my computer. just to let you kno.

so ya everyone is getting all gloomy and sad in here! the goong thread will live on forever and we'll always have each other! we will always be a family that will support each other. goong is diff from the many other threads on soompi. like everyone else has said, we still have season 2. every goonger will live on forever. we're like a family that is bound by this invisible GOONGNIAN extremest unbreakable force that cannot be broken by any means.

i havent posted so much in a thread in a very long time. before i came to the goong thread my post count was like at 10 then i started coming here. more than half my posts were posted in the goong thread. thats how much goong got me reinvolved with soompi. i stay in this thread for more than 5hrs a day just to see if ne new pics, news, etc have come up. not only that, like most of you, goong has taken over my life. i havent been so excited, addicted, obsessive and completely crazy over a drama in a very long time! i always talk about goong to like anyone. to my mom, my friends. i talk ahout JO JI HOON my sexy new b/f--ya GIRLS BACK OFF HES MINE AND I'M WILLING TO FIGHT SO BRING IT ON!!! so ya, goong has changed my life for the better. not only has it helped me forget my problems, it brought a sense of excitement to my life. so i'd like to THANK all of YOU in this thread that made GOONG and this thread so WONDERFUL! Not only are we the biggest thread...we have the best bunch of people making this thread as successful as it is. The subbers, picture posters, translators, etc you guys r the best. and we cant forget our PD's--even though i hated them for a bit of time :tongue2: but they are doing a fantastic job of depicting the characters in goong! They make goong an addiction that makes us toon in every week to see if our CHAE-SHIN couple have declared their love! which leads me to the thanking of JOO JI HOON, YOON EUN HYE, SONG JI HYO and KIM JUNG HOON. they are four fantastic actors that portray their characters very well. Even tho i HATE Yul and hated HYO RIN, it was their portrayal of them that made me hate them so much. They are doing a fantastic job and defintley have bright futures. Finally we get to Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye :w00t: they are two amazing actors, for sure! Joo Ji Hoon did so well, esp since this was his first drama. He is so charasmatic and portrays Shin so well. His eyes, his emotions are depict what his character feels and desires which is what an actor is supposed to do! SARANG HEH YO JI HOON OPPA! and Eun Hye Unni---so adorable and is perfect for the character of Chae Gyung. She's cute, inoccent and perfect~! I hope to see Ji Hoon and Eun Hye in more dramas after Goong. Esp Ji Hoon Oppa! hehe

lets all hope for a happy and loving ending guys k! i'm sure the pd's wont dissapoint us :rolleyes: those pics confirm their intentions! thank u for returning to a loving story line goong pd's hehe

SHIN AND CHAE GYUNG 4-EVER + 4ETERNITY

Archived