[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest samgirl

CG actually went to the king for forgiveness regarding the article that was printed in the paper plus the divorce thingy and she was asking the king to be tolerant of shin and her, and then yul's mom told her that in extreme cases , calls for extreme measures and then told her to kneel until forgiven.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

wow thanks for the pictures, is it just me or shin does have girly legs, even leaner and prettier than YEH's!

Shin's legs are quite small hahaha! I saw some pics in his thread showing his legs while modeling.

Shin's Legs

Here it is hehehe! Our legs are just the same I guess.

Guest abbyabbie

Short clip on JiHoon lending an helping hand to a trapped EunHye.

You don't have to crank your neck to watch this clip.

But thanks Amanda & the original uploader for the earlier one.

DOWNLOAD

MIRROR

Credit to dcinside

Beautiful Wallies!

Credit to original authors as labelled

25b825ed25b525bf25c125f725c225.th.jpg

b1c3b0b672copy13ns.th.jpg

b1c3b9d9c5c1c8adb8e90yg.th.jpg

114274478298ab.th.jpg

Credit to LAPAMPAM

22be4jc.th.jpg

114330445522bec6c0ccc4b3c4a136.th.jpg

:D thanks for your sharing!!!like it very much,so beautifrl wallpapers>0<

and can some one tell me where is "LAPAMPAM"????

well,these are two multi of joojihoon in macao

check it^^

enjoy~

http://www.im.tv/vlog/personal.asp?FID=237095&Memid=289029

Guest joeknee

CG actually went to the king for forgiveness regarding the article that was printed in the paper plus the divorce thingy and she was asking the king to be tolerant of shin and her, and then yul's mom told her that in extreme cases , calls for extreme measures and then told her to kneel until forgiven.

THANKS!!!

Guest hsinyi069

1143533358_1_copy.jpg

:wub:

THE CHN TRANSLATION OF PREVIOUS POST

credit to innolife.com and jed at koreanwind to post

"7個月來和信,彩京一起成長!"

剩下最後2集即將結束播出的週三,四連續劇的最強者《宮》的兩位主角朱智勳和尹恩惠,日前前往澳門拍攝'宮'劇最後的結局,並透露了結束這7個月來的拍攝感想和對彼此的想法。

超級無敵自以為是皇太子--朱智勳

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

這7個月來完全成為了皇太子信,演員身分的朱智勳好像和連續劇中的信一起成長。從沒演過戲的我經由'宮'向黄仁磊導演學習,還有向其它前輩們學習,這樣的開始了我的演技。開始拍攝後,一點一點的發現了有趣的地方,當然也有辛苦的地方。演技這種東西越是了解,越是感到辛苦也越是感到有趣。

和尹恩惠的演技合作呢?

和尹恩惠的演技合作就像是彩京和信一樣。就像一開始感到陌生、尷尬的信和彩京一樣,我和恩惠的關係一開始也是那樣。在連續劇漸漸發展之後,信和彩京也漸漸彼此了解一樣,我們也不知從何時開始漸漸的親近了許多,就像是信和彩京一樣.

完全平民女高中生申彩京--尹恩惠

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

叫彩京的這女孩就像是我尹恩惠本人。平凡的女高中生成為皇太子妃一樣,我從歌手向演員挑戰時,有許多人感到懷疑和疑惑.但是現在反而受到這麼多人的喜愛,對於這點我感到非常感謝。尹恩惠就和'宮'劇中的彩京一樣,從平民的生活到進宮,在許多憂慮當中成長,該說我們差不多嗎?

和朱智勳的演技合作呢?

一開始和朱智勳並不是非常熟悉.就像是連續劇後半部分一樣我們變的較熟悉、親近,並有著應該早一點熟悉彼此的那種遺憾。最近我感覺到智勳的演技進步很多,在和他演對手戲時,有時覺得自己無法配合他,對這一點,我感到非常抱歉。

在澳門的拍攝現場,除了韓國影迷之外,還有許多國外的影迷熱烈歡迎他們,再一次感受到'宮'劇在國際上廣大人氣的新人朱智勳、尹恩惠兩人擺脫了一開始邀請兩人演出時,觀眾們不看好的反應。並在即將結束播出前夕,一樣的受到廣大觀眾喜愛、歡迎!

"如果2006年大韓民國立憲君主國的話?"為假設背景當中,花美男超級無敵自以為是的皇太子信和完全平民、奇特卑屈女高中生彩京的超越想像的皇室羅曼史,MBC週三,四連續劇'宮'!觀眾對於還沒公佈的結局熱烈的關注中,並即將於29,30日播出最後2集。

After reading this article, I truly think even if they aren't couple in real life, they must be very good friends already..

ah.. it's kinda sad the drama will end in two days.. on the other hand tho, i can't wait for the happy ending!! :D

Guest joeknee

you know what would be a really cool little detail that SHOULD be added to season 2? if they actually wore wedding rings. that would really solidify their marriage and relationship. actually, if they wore wedding rings in the last 2 episodes (of season 1), that would put an even bigger smile on my face. they probably wont, but one can only dream :D

Guest IbeKT

They are completely different people from their characters in real life (ex in that Shin is complete opposite of JJH) so it's kinda weird to think that they should get together just bc they look good together. I'm sure if things happen, it'll happen but it's really none of our business. Goong will still be just as good if they are or aren't going out. They DO look cute together. It would be weird if they weren't good friends from being in Goong

I agree, if it happens then its all good but if it doesn't happen isn't it good that they're good friends? I do love looking at them together, they compliment each other very well. Anyway, we still have Goong to satisfy all our match making dreams, right?

I wonder what would that trinket be, I hope it would be something that means a lot to Shin like Alfred or the like. :)

Guest AznGrlz

omgsh!! thankyou so much =D hehehehe!

was that theyr first kiss??

0r was ther an earlier wun before 18? cos no. 18 isnt loaded up yet on the forum issit? =(

i wna see it hehe

yea...bed scene in ep. 13 and one on the cheek in ep. 15 :P lol all started by shin :he's obsessed with kissing her!!!: :phew:

edit- lol nvm, everyone answered it hehe

btw, thank you everyone for the pics, subs, and spoilers!!! I'm officially in heaven for like the 6th time this week hehe :don't think there's anymore cloud 9 in heaven for me :tears: :

Translation of hsinyi069's post:

THE CHN TRANSLATION OF PREVIOUS POST

credit to innolife.com and jed at koreanwind to post

"7個月來和信,彩京一起成長!"

"Growing with Shin & CK for the past 7 months"

剩下最後2集即將結束播出的週三,四連續劇的最強者《宮》的兩位主角朱智勳和尹恩惠,日前前往澳門拍攝'宮'劇最後的結局,並透露了結束這7個月來的拍攝感想和對彼此的想法。

"Gung" which is telecasted every Wed n Thurs is left with 2 last episodes. The 2 main leads, JJH n YEH, went to Macau a few days ago to film the ending scenes. They reveal what they think of the past 7 mths filming process and their opinions of eact other.

超級無敵自以為是皇太子--朱智勳

The extremely proud crown prince - JJH

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

這7個月來完全成為了皇太子信,演員身分的朱智勳好像和連續劇中的信一起成長。從沒演過戲的我經由'宮'向黄仁磊導演學習,還有向其它前輩們學習,這樣的開始了我的演技。開始拍攝後,一點一點的發現了有趣的地方,當然也有辛苦的地方。演技這種東西越是了解,越是感到辛苦也越是感到有趣。

How do you feel about ending this drama?

Immersed in his role as crown prince Shin for the past 7 mths, JJH feels that he has developed together with Shin in the drama. From someone who has never acted before, I've developed my acting skills by learning from Gung's producer Hwang?? and the other seniors. After starting filming, I've discovered bit by bit some interesting areas, of course there are also tiring parts. The thing about acting is: the more you understand, the more tiring n interested you feel.

和尹恩惠的演技合作呢?

和尹恩惠的演技合作就像是彩京和信一樣。就像一開始感到陌生、尷尬的信和彩京一樣,我和恩惠的關係一開始也是那樣。在連續劇漸漸發展之後,信和彩京也漸漸彼此了解一樣,我們也不知從何時開始漸漸的親近了許多,就像是信和彩京一樣.

What about acting with YEH?

Acting with YEH is like CK n Shin. Just like Shin n CK who feel unfamiliar and embarrassed in the beginning, my relationship with YEH was the same. As the drama develops, Shin n CK understand more of each other. From don't know when, we became closer too, just like Shin n CK.

完全平民女高中生申彩京--尹恩惠

The high school girl who is a complete commoner, Shin CK - YEH

對於結束連續劇的感想如何?

叫彩京的這女孩就像是我尹恩惠本人。平凡的女高中生成為皇太子妃一樣,我從歌手向演員挑戰時,有許多人感到懷疑和疑惑.但是現在反而受到這麼多人的喜愛,對於這點我感到非常感謝。尹恩惠就和'宮'劇中的彩京一樣,從平民的生活到進宮,在許多憂慮當中成長,該說我們差不多嗎?

How do you feel about ending this drama?

This girl named CK is just like myself, YEH. Like a common high sch girl who becomes the crown pincess, many people were suspicious n doubtful of my capabilities when I changed from a singer to actress. But now, so many people like me, I'm very grateful for this. YEH is like CK in Gung, from a commoner's life to living in the palace, growing in a clout of worries, shouldn't I say we're about the same?

和朱智勳的演技合作呢?

一開始和朱智勳並不是非常熟悉.就像是連續劇後半部分一樣我們變的較熟悉、親近,並有著應該早一點熟悉彼此的那種遺憾。最近我感覺到智勳的演技進步很多,在和他演對手戲時,有時覺得自己無法配合他,對這一點,我感到非常抱歉。

What about acting with JJH?

I was not familiar with JJH in the beginning. Just like in the later part of the drama, we became more familiar, closer, n have feelings of regret that we should have known each other earlier. Recently, I feel that Ji Hoon's acting skills have improved a lot, such that when acting with him, I sometimes feel that I'm uncomparable to him. I feel very sorry regarding this.

在澳門的拍攝現場,除了韓國影迷之外,還有許多國外的影迷熱烈歡迎他們,再一次感受到'宮'劇在國際上廣大人氣的新人朱智勳、尹恩惠兩人擺脫了一開始邀請兩人演出時,觀眾們不看好的反應。並在即將結束播出前夕,一樣的受到廣大觀眾喜愛、歡迎!

At the shooting locations in Macau, besides tha Korean fans, there were many fans from other countries who gave them a warm welcome. This shows the international popularity of Gung, and dispels the viewers' bad response when newcomers JJH n YEH were initially casted. Both the drama n it's leads are now equally well-loved n welcomed by viewers all over.

"如果2006年大韓民國立憲君主國的話?"為假設背景當中,花美男超級無敵自以為是的皇太子信和完全平民、奇特卑屈女高中生彩京的超越想像的皇室羅曼史,MBC週三,四連續劇'宮'!觀眾對於還沒公佈的結局熱烈的關注中,並即將於29,30日播出最後2集。

"What if Korea in 2006 has a constitutional monarchy?" Using this as the fictional background, the extremely handsome n proud crown prince Shin and the complete commoner n high sch girl CK are involved in a royal romance in MBC's Wed n Thur drama Gung. Viewers are very concerned about the secret ending which will be shown in the last 2 episodes on the 29th n 30th.

just wanna say thank you for the subs GOONG SUBBING TEAM! and secondly...that pix that was posted by Angeline a couple of pages back...with JJH wearing just slippers..i am amazed at his feet!!! he has the feet of a girl(well,a baby even)! with the palms of the feet so pinkish in color!!! so cute!!! he must really take care of his skin and all...footscrubs every now and then...eating healthy diet for his complexion(well..except his smoking habit of course)...i really can't wait for the last 2 episodes...but then again, this means the last dose of goong(for the time being) for all of us...no goong to watch online on wednesdays and thursdays...no goong subs to await everyday at d-a(that is after the subs have been completed)..wonder what drama to watch next that makes me as excited to watch every week after this? first it was MY GIRL...then GOONG...wonder what next...

Guest skara

GOONG EPISODE 18 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 18:

Main Translators: hellojenn, J I W O N <3 [HS]

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: kiss the rain. & jann

Editor/QC: ay_link

Oh !!! Thanks the Sub. team !!!!

Guest cassiopeia

Credit to LAPAMPAM

22be4jc.th.jpg

There's a saying that you can sleep next to the one you're comfortable with. This is super romantic! Means CG trust Shin to keep her safe while she's asleep. :blush:

1143533358_1_copy.jpg

:wub:

I like Shin here. He looks like Kim Sung Soo, younger version. Sorry if you're not thinking that way. My eyes seem to judge it like that. :P

Thanks DallasE & hsinyi for the post!

Guest leechunsa

Hello folks! I just came back from GOONGIFYING MY COUSINS. lol~ I was successful. hahaha, and I'm going crazy for the subs that came out! hahaha. Will goong later again! nyahahahaha :x

Thank you for the subbers! your efforts will forever be appreciated! thank you! *hugs all the subbers*

WAAAHHH, I will read too many pages, but I love you guys so I will read them all! <333 Thanks for the uploaders and everyone who give their efforts for this series! I LOVE YOU GUYS! ^^

hahaha, I lurve shin <33 (that was off but whatthe--I don't care)

MUSE, hehehe, I got the PM. hahaha, that was what on my head exactly! thanks for the explaination!!! :x

Guest ruthie08

OMO!!!!!!! Thats a SPOILER!!!!!!!!! :o

i was supposed to sleep already but when i saw this :sweatingbullets: ....now i cant! i think i'll be having a heart attack! :w00t: i thought i'll be only having GOONG WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS :wacko: but before i'll have it, im already dead!!!!!! :crazy: thanks anywayz it made my whole day!

Archived