[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Steph*

"nastiest" WHAT CHU TALKING ABOUT! Shin is the ONLY one who can pull those shirts off! he looks darn sexy in them! :w00t:

EDIT;

GOONG MADE IT TO PAGE 1518!!! YAYYYY!!!!

He looks good in most of them but the one that stood out in my memory as the WORST shirt..

was that hideous white shirt with blue polka dots.

It's an ok shirt, its just not for GUYS to wear lol.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brighterthansunshine

"nastiest" WHAT CHU TALKING ABOUT! Shin is the ONLY one who can pull those shirts off! he looks darn sexy in them! :w00t:

EDIT;

GOONG MADE IT TO PAGE 1518!!! YAYYYY!!!!

i gotta admit that some of shin's clothes (polka dots ones) aren't the most flattering but he still looks madd hot in them. anything and everything that shin wears looks good to me lolll omgosh and when he;s wearing those suits..**drools**

ruthie08 eppies 19 and 20 are pretty heartbreaking but I think it's worth it to continue watching cuz episodes 17 and 18 are pretty good. eppie 18 (the beginnin) is hilarious. Im sure that there will be good things to come in the next episodes if not the last...or else im going to mbc and killing some ppl loll

Guest AznGrlz

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading the article about a sad ending for Goong too :tears: . still debating whether to watch it live or not!? I think Shin knows that CG loves him but she being with Yul and listening to his "advices" makes him feel uneasy or should I say really mad, also his pride doesn't allow him to show his true feelings. CG's influenced by Yul too much and doesn't seem to believe or want to believe that Shin loves her. What they need now is trust: they both have to trust each other and believe that they truly love each other then even there are 10 evil Yuls and Mo-toots there'd be no problem with their relationship... And I think you want to save the box of tissue for ep 23 also the interviewed person in the article about Goong ending said that ep 23 is even worse and might make some people cry :tears:

You know what? All a sudden out of nowhere this idea popped into my brain! What if CG knows that Shin loves her, but what she really wants is for him to actually tell her that!!!! That's why she would sometimes reminds him she loves him :like their lil converstation in the courtyard where she said she already has someone in her heart and she can't let yul in 'cause of that: She gets mad when he think she likes yul, because she doesn't...she loves him and the more he thinks that, the more she gets mad 'cause he's way off from what she wants him to actually do. Maybe, she's just pretending to be mad at him :secretly she already forgave him after that lil hot kiss: if he would've just said *I Love You* like most smart peeps would...she would have kissed him back and said *I love you too* or sumt close....but Shin decided not to and that disappointed her! :tears:

whoa i typed alot lol :phew: well...here's sumt to make up! :D

ep-15---- http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dqs96

ep-16----- http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20HFON3...IR228EBPLR2C67D

ep-17----- http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1MM5O2Q...NV3OAP0H8QZHU7M

ep-18----- http://s15.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ZF1XO1...WF2UCUXDPYVT93P

Guest HeeSu

ack. ok. i totally lost where i last posted...so i'm going to ask again: does anyone know what song was playing in the background when shin goon and hyorin were running away from the paparazzi in thailand? it was a rockish song, and i don't think it's in the OST....anyone who would help me would be awesome...=)

ya it is in the OST..its number 2 called "02.Give Me A Little Try - 서현진 (궁OST)"

Guest usyagitntn

@AznGrlz : yep I wish he did that too instead of saying that he is her husband... babo shin if you've said that we would not have all these heartaches now :tears: ( well but then the only main plot left is the power struggle in the Palace---> Goong would become boring without the rollercoaster ride) Well at least Shin says that he loves her but why doesn't he tell her that before the interview instead of just waits to the very last minute when CG has bombed the whole interview mentioning the divorce?! Now she will not even be sure that Shin actually says that because he loves her or it's just to save them from the disaster that CG creates?---> more conflicts. Yep hellish ep 21 and 22 here I come...

Guest karaoke

DallasE :: thnks for the HQ caps <3 xD

gosh, the epi's look so depressing . . . . . . . . . .

I just noticed . . . . cg can drive now!! xP

Guest AznGrlz

usyagitntn- I'm with you. I just don't get why Shin can't just be like Bi/Rain in Full House...just tells her everything! How much he loves her, how much he misses her though she's right next to him, how much his heart longs for her....wait! What if that happens...like Jessie would usually say in viet sumt like :your heart is your second brain, depend on it :huh: ...'cause it always knows the right answers. When its time to say it, even if you don't...your heart will: or sumt like that :hate it when she's wise/deep...'cause then i feel shallow <_< : but ya...when shin can't take it anymore he'll shout out all his feelings for cg. Then we goong lovers can just lay back, relax, munch on popcorns, dance around, and enjoy each second of his love confession! :D

Guest jamesyoon

the_one ur just as crazy as my grandmother on crack... how could u possibly say those things. your personality it seems, can be played as a evil witch doctor in some disney film. i have to say i DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID TO THIS POINT.

-AMEN.

Guest monabelle

what some of you guys are already watching episode 20 something!!! I've been going around the forum all weekend and today trying to find episodes 15 and 16 megauploads. Can someone please, please give me the links? my computer is too lame to use sendspace which takes like 15 hours and my computer signs off so I'll loose what I download! I don't have clubbox and I tried getting it but it was too confusing and stressful. Trust me I've been searching hard or else I wouldn't be begging right now.

Plus reading all the exciting things happening and people's reactions on an espisode is killing me!!!! I'm in too deep for Goong to easily back out so if anyone has megaupload links thanks!

Guest your_sheroe

i gotta admit that some of shin's clothes (polka dots ones) aren't the most flattering but he still looks madd hot in them. anything and everything that shin wears looks good to me lolll omgosh and when he;s wearing those suits..**drools**

Ehh yea, some of the polka dots ones can be... a little over board but he sure makes it looks nice... and the suits... oh my... with that serious face too *faints*

i was watching ep 19, although i didnt know what they were saying,

CHAEGYOUNG YOU ARE WEIRD! shin is lonely... go cheer him... :tears:

YUL YOU STOP PEER PRESSURING HER! [har har] i like you and all... why cant you turn to us, we'll love you!

SHIN YOU NEED TO STEP UP! TELL CG SHE WANTS TO HEAR!

*sigh*

i feel so much better... oh man i cant wait till this comes out on dvd...

Guest jayrocs

HeeSu I dont think that you just kind of answered jambalayaluv6486's question without actually checking.

I don't think that song is in the OST and I am also interested in the title of it. I think they play pieces of that song during the whole motorcycle scene as well if that helps anyone out.

JJh wears those shirts because he is the spokesperson of a brand in korea call Bon. and their latest season style of 2006 is.. well make a guess.. Polka dots. so he wears the things he wear. even though some are dran ugly shirts, it looks Gd on him. he is really born to be a model.

if i'm not mistaken...someone mentioned earlier that this season would go up to 24 and 2nd season will be a whole new 20 eps. about our royal couple's happy marriage life in college? Plz correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Sorry for asking again (I haven't been to this thread in ages........it moves soooo quickly that it's gonna take me years go to through the whole thing again), but the 4 more episodes will be following the manhwa, correct? As for the 2nd season...............it won't be based on the manhwa anymore, right?

thanks for posting the pics!! :) wow... now cg is inviting yul to her house??? talk about getting things more complicated.. what is cg thinking??? i mean if she is inviting yul, why not invite shin as well.. oh my... with everything going on, she even took the chance to invite yul to her house... i'm speechless...

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: We are not allowed to ask for uploads anymore.. please pm the person who provided the link.... they might close our thread if we do... as for the subs, don't ask for subs.. they delay the release of the subs if we continue to ask for it.. please be patient... read the first post before posting :)

Archived