[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Advertising purposes, hehe. It is also what he is given to wear by the wardrobe coordinators for the drama. I believe the wardrobe for him is from the brand BON? Yes, not everyone is crazy about the polkadots but I think they're growing on me...lol.

Guest the one

Why does Shin sometimes wears the nastiest shirts.

I just find it nasty how you typed that sentence.

He has a coordinator, it's so common sense.

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 19 - 168 mb - 80+ YSI Links &&

Goong Ep 20 - 159 mb - 80+ YSI Links

Hey guys...

Due to, uh, popular PM requests, I am currently uploading more yousendit links (or mirrors) to EPISODE 19 LQ-168mb version (about 20+ more) and will then upload more yousendit links (or mirrors, whichever word you prefer, heh) to EPISODE 20 LQ-159mb version (also about 20+ more). So please refer to these posts for those extra ones:

EP 19: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

EP 20: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

UPDATE: According to my knowledge all mirrors for Episode 19 has been blocked. WOW. @___@ Just keep refreshing the page once every hour. XD ~~

[EDIT] I deal with older episodes (Ep 1-18 LQ) on a PM-by-PM basis. If you want a ysi link, you will need to send me a PM. I will have to add that it will likely take me 24+ hours because I have to study for a midterm! heh

I just find it nasty how you typed that sentence.

He has a coordinator, it's so common sense.

Okay I didn't mean it to sound that mean, I just meant that Shin and even Yul wears the most funkiest looking clothes. It just reminds me of the clothes Bi wore in Full House.

Okay I didn't mean it to sound that mean, I just meant that Shin and even Yul wears the most funkiest looking clothes. It just reminds me of the clothes Bi wore in Full House.

I think JJH's coordinator has weird taste in this drama! I think almost every costume he wears I go "EEK!" and want to run away! soooo weird!

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! lol isn't it random how cg's car just happens to disappeared <_< hehe...did someone hotwired her car? why didn't they take yul's too. She just happens to run :drive: out of the palace, met up with yul on the way, walks out and have a nice chat, comes back, got her car jacked, and drive home with yul to anger shin more. Is it just me or the PDs just making things so obviously...i don't even know...childish :crazy: ? Like the things that would appear in blue clues...just so...out of nowhere so...random!

here's the link to episode 16

----> http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=20HFON3...IR228EBPLR2C67D

Guest AznGrlz

eps. 21 and 22 will be air tomorrow and on wednesday right? ^^

no, its aired on wednesday and thursday. I'm still debating with myself if i should watch it or not...maybe i should bring a whole box of tissues with me just in case i start tearing up and break down. Can't someone just pop, jump, run in and scream out :Shin, Cg loves you so stop being under a rock and play ice prince and tell her you love her! Cg, open your eyes...Shin loves you! He's protecting you with his heart! Just shut up and give him a hug...for five minutes and everything well be said through the heart!!!!!!!!!: :tears:

i thougth this series was gon go untill eps 20 and then 4 more episodes later as a 2nd season..

if i'm not mistaken...someone mentioned earlier that this season would go up to 24 and 2nd season will be a whole new 20 eps. about our royal couple's happy marriage life in college? Plz correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

Guest koumi

don't pay him any attention. :) Sometimes I wonder about the clothes myself as well. I think Yul's necklace puts me off. It doesn't always goes with what he's wearing. The same for Chae Gyong, the dresses she wears makes me wanna go eek :crazy: and other times makes me wonder "WHERE CAN I GET THAT?!?!" :D

As for the question about the series, they decided to add in 4 more episodes. Originally it was suppose to end at 20 but due to popularity of the drama (<3), they added more episodes.

Guest kitsune714

Goong Ep 19 - 168 mb - 80+ YSI Links &&

Goong Ep 20 - 159 mb - 80+ YSI Links

Hey guys...

Due to, uh, popular PM requests, I am currently uploading more yousendit links (or mirrors) to EPISODE 19 LQ-168mb version (about 20+ more) and will then upload more yousendit links (or mirrors, whichever word you prefer, heh) to EPISODE 20 LQ-159mb version (also about 20+ more). So please refer to these posts for those extra ones:

EP 19: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

EP 20: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

UPDATE: According to my knowledge all mirrors for Episode 19 has been blocked. WOW. @___@ Just keep refreshing the page once every hour. XD ~~

[EDIT] I deal with older episodes (Ep 1-18 LQ) on a PM-by-PM basis. If you want a ysi link, you will need to send me a PM. I will have to add that it will likely take me 24+ hours because I have to study for a midterm! heh

Sophendo, you rock. Thank you so much for posting these additional links and uploading the files.

Another random comment on the upcoming episodes--since the manhwa isn't finished yet and the PDs have at least one more full season planned (though I've heard rumors that they were even considering third and fourth seasons), I'm guessing that they might have to get especially creative with the storylines. I really hope that they flesh out the characters some more. Some of you have commented that some of the Shin/CG scenes earlier in the series seem like they were there only for comedy and not to develop their relationship, and I must say that I agree with this theory. Being an optimist, I really hope that having the extra episodes/seasons might actually give the PDs an opportunity to remedy some of the errors they made with the writing and the story flow, particularly in the last few episodes.

Guest usyagitntn

I'm still debating with myself if i should watch it or not...maybe i should bring a whole box of tissues with me just in case i start tearing up and break down. Can't someone just pop, jump, run in and scream out :Shin, Cg loves you so stop being under a rock and play ice prince and tell her you love her! Cg, open your eyes...Shin loves you! He's protecting you with his heart! Just shut up and give him a hug...for five minutes and everything well be said through the heart!!!!!!!!!: :tears:

if i'm not mistaken...someone mentioned earlier that this season would go up to 24 and 2nd season will be a whole new 20 eps. about our royal couple's happy marriage life in college? Plz correct me if i'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

I was thinking the same thing when I was reading the article about a sad ending for Goong too :tears: . still debating whether to watch it live or not!? I think Shin knows that CG loves him but she being with Yul and listening to his "advices" makes him feel uneasy or should I say really mad, also his pride doesn't allow him to show his true feelings. CG's influenced by Yul too much and doesn't seem to believe or want to believe that Shin loves her. What they need now is trust: they both have to trust each other and believe that they truly love each other then even there are 10 evil Yuls and Mo-toots there'd be no problem with their relationship... And I think you want to save the box of tissue for ep 23 also the interviewed person in the article about Goong ending said that ep 23 is even worse and might make some people cry :tears:

Guest susammie

lolz..so true.....sometimes i wonder that tooo!.on some eps.i really love wut CG is wearing but a lots of times the shoes doesn't fit the clothes/dresses she is wearing...i mean red high heels??? and her dress when she goes for the interview..i mean ...its' so.....blah* sorri trying not to be mean..but it's ugly~......she should just wear the dress that when she went to the Bear Factory with the grandma...i love dat dress! but her hair is very pretty for the interview....btw..if i'm wrong...did she cut her hair? cuz...i realize it's shorter than be4...

Guest ruthie08

hi guys, this is my first time to post in this thread...so pls bare with me... :)

i just started watching this series a few days back and im reallly loving it. i just finished episode 16 and now im waiting for the release of subs for the next episodes and im like waiting for years! and im dying for anticipation (i know u felt that way before too). :blush:

but now, based on what i read here, im kinda having a doubt of continuing to watch it. after reading it...i feel depressed and confused. its breaking my heart and i felt like crying. this may sound a little funny and ridiculous but thats the truth! :(

sorry guys, i just want to voice out how i feel...i hope i could hear something from u...i think it would be a lot of help for me at this time. :tears:

well maybe i should get back on my books and reviewers....i need to prepare for my nclex.ahahahah :w00t:

Guest Katrina

wow...ruthie... welcome... :wub:

and hello everyone... i watched episode 19 and 20 today, and i am depressed right now. The preview synopsis wasnt that good either, but i soooo hpe the first season will ended in good terms... And although i am not very fond of yul character, i still dont want him to die!!! :tears: a cutie like him, such as waste! Maybe the PD can develop his character more and maybe some string with Kang In...perhaps?? :w00t:

Thanx sphendo for the YSI links... you really rocks!!! :w00t:

and to the subbers! Aja aja!!! :blush:

Guest your_sheroe

Why does Shin sometimes wears the nastiest shirts.

"nastiest" WHAT CHU TALKING ABOUT! Shin is the ONLY one who can pull those shirts off! he looks darn sexy in them! :w00t:

EDIT;

GOONG MADE IT TO PAGE 1518!!! YAYYYY!!!!

Guest jambalayaluv6486

ack. ok. i totally lost where i last posted...so i'm going to ask again: does anyone know what song was playing in the background when shin goon and hyorin were running away from the paparazzi in thailand? it was a rockish song, and i don't think it's in the OST....anyone who would help me would be awesome...=)

Archived