[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

DEE- i love the vid hun!

and how it started and ended with the same pic. they're both so cute, very photogenic!

~~~i'm wondering too how Chae could possibly go away somewhere by herself.

i mean unless maybe...what...her parents gave her money to go away after the

divorce. they have made a ton of mula since she became crown princess...so i

guess it's possible.

for me, either way...ways even. i don't care how they end up together in macau...

just that they do! *sigh* i can't wait...but it sucks though, how before heaven

we gotta through hell. i am not looking forward to the next 2 episodes! *bleh*~~~

*whispers* hi JBear... :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taiping

Are there any summaries/previews for the next two episodes? How do you guys know that its not gonna be good? i really hope there are some sweet moments between them...or even a sign that they are getting closer to each other...Im glad to hear that theyre going on vacation again! it seems like they show their likeness to each other when theyre alone...

Guest spencer08

Sorry to bother you guys.. :sweatingbullets: but, can anyone help me find the page where I can DL ep 17???

hope someone canhelp. thanks

Guest echoRy

we don't really "know" for sure...but some of us suspect that they won't

be so "happy".

(i'm going by what soompifriends have told me, since there's no english

trans yet of the manhwa that far) but anywho in the manhwa, the whole

goong is pissed at Chae for mentioning divorce publicly.

Shin is understandably, the most pissed since he asked her not to say

anything about the divorce, and that he would grant it to her later.

it just seems like there will be alot of blame put on Chae for her actions,

and besides it's coming down to the end, so it's safe to assume that we'll see

lot's of action from all the characters. and oh don't forget the arson storyline

is coming up too.

i think someone said that instead of the calm before the storm...it'll be the

opposite. that we should expect the storm before the calm in the 2 upcoming eps.

dinnerphoto3fg.jpg

posted at imbc & creds as labeled...love it when fans make the pics black & white!

Guest linath

Sorry to bother you guys.. :sweatingbullets: but, can anyone help me find the page where I can DL ep 17???

hi, u can download it from my clubbox : clubbox.co.kr/francaisv

Guest azntina

Toward the last part of ep 20, what did Shin overhear Yul and CG talking about? I don't understand korean so I was really confused coz Shin look really sad upon hearing whatever they were talking about. Thanks!

Guest andie

i think someone said that instead of the calm before the storm...it'll be the

opposite. that we should expect the storm before the calm in the 2 upcoming eps.

Seems to me that there will be "calm" after the "storm" too. :unsure: I don't mind going through a few more hellish episodes so to speak as long as they do end up together at the end of this season. They don't have to show me a dream-like blissful sequence, I just want to see CG and Shin be able to honestly acknowledge their love and be together in the end.

If rumors have it that one of them has to follow the other in Macau, I'd rather see CG do the following. I know Shin has his faults and all, but for CG to publicly announce divorce and to keep listening to Yul, even though she knows Shin doesn't like it seems like a much greater fault to me. I think Shin even had the decency to ask her permission to send-off Hyorin knowing how much CG always gets affected with Hyorin, but it seems like she can't reciprocate this by avoiding Yul while knowing how a physical/verbal confrontation between the 2 cousins always seem inevitable everytime CG meets with Yul.

But I do hope they show the scene in the manhwa when CG and Shin kiss publicly in the streets. It will at least give us a little heaven in the midst of troubled times...

and oh don't forget thearson storyline is coming up too.

I was hoping that they'd scrap this off the story. There just seems to be too many problems going around already without the arson storyline! Well, I just hope this will make the ending much worth it. Then an episode or 2 of that arson thing will be bearable. <_<

Guest echoRy

But I do hope they show the scene in the manhwa when CG and Shin kiss publicly in the streets. It will at least give us a little heaven in the midst of troubled times...

I was hoping that they'd scrap this off the story. There just seems to be too many problems going around already without the arson storyline! Well, I just hope this will make the ending much worth it. Then an episode or 2 of that arson thing will be bearable. <_<

oh i want that too!!! that'll be an HQ moment for me.

i'm dl-ing the LQ/MQ versions right now, but if that ^^^ happens,

i'll stand the 5-7 hr wait on clubbox for it.

and the arson thing ...i was surprised too, but apparently they will introduce that on the show.

it does seem like they have so much to deal with already, but we'll see how it all goes down.

Guest ..natz..

i just started watchin the series on friday n i'm so addicted to it now!!!i love how eun hye acts so cute!!ahh chae gyung!!hwaiting!!

i prefer yul to shin though..dunno why..but i'm anticipating how yul turns out to be now that he wants to be king..i'm on episode 11 now..downloading the episodes..

new found goong addict!!!YEAY!! ME ME!!hhehe

Guest doudougirl

remember back in episode 16 when they had a family gathering..

and Yul showed too much conern when CG bit her tongue...leading to Shin's mom+dad to realize that Yul is really interested in CG

Shin's mom later pulled Yul to the side to talk about "life lessons"

something along the line that if you don't want the tragedy of mismatched love..listen to the following:...

does anyone know what she said next? (ie..hinted somewhere in episode 19 or 20?)

the scene was switched to the family photo taking before she continues..

its the page before this one.. 1501... someone posted a ysi link to episode 17... please check at least 10 backpages first :)

for those who are still looking for episodes 19 and 20

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credtis to sophendo :)

about how cg could afford going to macau, i was thinking that shin will probably provide it for her... although she has a lot of money now right since she became the crown princess... but i think shin will provide the ticket for her.. i'm hoping she would be going alone at first.. and then when she's already there, she would be missing shin.. and then she will shout. shin goon.. and then shin will appear.. hehe..

I just read an article concerning the story behind yul's mom and shin's dad.

Apparently, they really liked each other, but yul's mom wanted more power and respect, so she married yul's dad.

Shin's dad decided to become a kind of scholar, when his brother died and he was unexpectantly placed at the throne, a very unfamilar place for him.

After Yul's mom came back and Shin's mom told the king that he had never given his heart to her, Shin's dad kept thinking more and more about yul's mom and their past romance. Yul's mom was a bit shaken by old feelings as well.

So in the end, all three parents have a sad romantic life. =_=

Yul's mom slowly realizes her mistakes and admit that they were evil, trying to make up for them.

Guest DallasE

vlcsnap-282441.png

is it just me or is the man on the far left daniel henney?! :blink:

Am afraid it's just you coz that man sure isn't daniel henney.kekee..

Catch him in Spring Waltz instead!

6b2e1ddc.jpg

Guest linatan

Seems to me that there will be "calm" after the "storm" too. :unsure: I don't mind going through a few more hellish episodes so to speak as long as they do end up together at the end of this season. They don't have to show me a dream-like blissful sequence, I just want to see CG and Shin be able to honestly acknowledge their love and be together in the end.

If rumors have it that one of them has to follow the other in Macau, I'd rather see CG do the following. I know Shin has his faults and all, but for CG to publicly announce divorce and to keep listening to Yul, even though she knows Shin doesn't like it seems like a much greater fault to me. I think Shin even had the decency to ask her permission to send-off Hyorin knowing how much CG always gets affected with Hyorin, but it seems like she can't reciprocate this by avoiding Yul while knowing how a physical/verbal confrontation between the 2 cousins always seem inevitable everytime CG meets with Yul.

Dallase...i like ur picture... feel like 10 years never see such a nice moment b/w them

andie..so regarding CG publishly announced divorce is it confirm? cos I saw from epsd 21 preview, seems like everyone is OK, cos the King still can talk so nice to Shin and no scene where CG being scolded by the QUeen can anyone clarify to me if i am wrong??? thx.

regarding arson scene, i think it will be good cos i miss the scene where CG is thinking and missing Shin, seems like CG never care abot SHin anymore in epsd 19-20, i realli miss the scene where CG cries for him :(

Dallase...i love ur picture..i have longing for such kind of moment b/w them...hopefully we can see it in epsd 23 or 24

Guest deadytwo

hi does ne1 noe wat the song from the drama is that isnt in the ost is called? like it goes 'its now my favourite phrase saranghamnida' and yeh something like that. if ne1 noes could they pls tell me >.<

dw bout me luluchan and Angeline already helped me out with this song :D

Guest gebera

i just have a feeling that it will be a happy ending! Shin & CG will be together at the end of this season. But rather what is bugging me now is how the evil Yul's mum will plot against Shin.

After the confrontation with Shin at ep 20, she called for one of the official again(the guard that looked like Shin's bodyguard); what exactly did she ask him to do or look for?

Does he have a role to play in the arson? if there is any.

Maybe what CG said about the divorce didn't create the uproar as expected as parts of the preview show the Emperor is still on talking terms with Shin. Shin and Yul even go for shooting together....

Shin must have handled the interview extremely well....

ah.... my favourite line was towards the end of ep 15 when Shin told his assistant to get his car ready cos Bigong mama is going to do the disappearing act again, if the elders ask, tell them that they are gone with the wind!...

It is the first time that I saw him playing a joke/trick with his court assistant!

Archived