[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest penguinna

Just read an article stating that our crown prince would not be dethroned so let's not worry about that. It will be a happy ending, there's no doubt about that :D

The past two episodes have been depressing :tears: so I have decided not to watch till there is a happy episode. Hopefully the PD would let them reconcile first before making more trouble for them.

really valandy??? where did u get the info from? reliable source?

wow, that's so nice to know!!!!

yes, i want the happy ending...i tink many of us would want that!!!! :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we know the thai kiss pic was probably released by Mo-Toot to the media.

but do we know who released the CG 'secret affair' pic?

was it Mo-Toot also? even at the expense of Yul her son?

how does she hope to have Yul succeed the Crown Prince throne if he falls into such bad light?

so the PD/writer want to have a similar revenge on CG as what happened to Shin in Thailand?

ie CG felt betrayed when Shin was in Thailand and now it’s Shin's turn to feel betrayed?

see the comparisons...

- Shin/HR kissing pic vs Yul/CG peck-on-temple pic

- CG pines for Shin till she falls ill vs Shin eaten up by jealousy seeing Yul close in on CG

- CG was missing Shin who was physically away vs CG is right there with Shin but he just can’t reach her

- CG just had Shin on her mind vs Shin has to worry about Mo-Toot, his throne, the King’s past liaison + impact on the Queen etc

- the protagonists in both cases (HR & Yul) carefully & purposefully planned their attacks!

aigoo!!!! but i'd like to think of it this way....

now that they've built their case with how bad the whole situation is for ChaeShin

it can (has to!) only get better from here on

so like Jess said lets stay on the Goongwagon till the ride ends!

Just read an article stating that our crown prince would not be dethroned so let's not worry about that. It will be a happy ending, there's no doubt about that :D

The past two episodes have been depressing :tears: so I have decided not to watch till there is a happy episode. Hopefully the PD would let them reconcile first before making more trouble for them.

ok i have to ask : IS TIS TRUE??????????????????????????

*panda bear do a happy dance jig*

Guest gilerkd

<_< hmmm still no ep 19 and 20 @Youtube...

saw the preview of ep 21 :(

...hopefully the coming episodes are going to

have some special and happy

moments between CG and Shin... :P

Guest SukarDrops

I think that tabloid guy put the pictures out all on his own...the last eppie he was in it appeared to me that Mo-toot was getting smart <_< and that look he gave her when she walked away...it was a look of "I'll get uuu" :rolleyes: hes trying to bring yul down now

I think that tabloid guy put the pictures out all on his own...the last eppie he was in it appeared to me that Mo-toot was getting smart <_< and that look he gave her when she walked away...it was a look of "I'll get uuu" :rolleyes: hes trying to bring yul down now

i thot the tabloid guy gave the pix to Mo-Toot who held it back for a while

then she 1st released it internally (even to CG in her room!)

and at the appropriate time, i believe she triggered him to release it to the media causing the big blowup btwn ChaeShin!

guess only with the subs then I can confirm whether i understood it right!

but i dunno for CG-Yul's pic, how did it get out?

did Mo-Toot have a hand or is it the 1st sign of the tabloid guy getting back at her?

Guest _yinsyung*--

umm....there wasn't a yul/CG pic released...

all the "CG with another young man" was just accounts from various witnesses - but i don't think there was any hardcopy evidence of it; otherwise they would have used the pictures they usedfor the frontcover of the newspapers...

the pictures used were:

1) CG and shin from some public showing

2) CG in her weddingclothes

3) Shin kissing CG on the temple from ep 15

-yinyin

ai* unnie, stick with me on the wagon, okay?

I like eppie 20, heartwrenching, but still very nice. I'm with donilpark, I don't see it as draggy at all, i just see it as a time where the characters are finally at their breaking points and finally expressing themselves, at least through action. Hopefully, the next eppie will be "heaven" since it seemed like 2 days of "hell" this week.

I felt for all the characters in this eppie, but mainly for Chae and Shin, cause they can't seem to communicate what they really want to say to each other. I'm not gonna go into detail cause everyone's already said everything.

*checks seatbelt*

Let the ride continue!

nggiedew, the first post is a mess cause the thread went on a little diet. Our maintainer, Ririe, is doing her best and working hard on it. Check back later. :D

Guest beautifulxmess

I like eppie 20, heartwrenching, but still very nice. I'm with donilpark, I don't see it as draggy at all, i just see it as a time where the characters are finally at their breaking points and finally expressing themselves, at least through action. Hopefully, the next eppie will be "heaven" since it seemed like 2 days of "hell" this week.

I felt for all the characters in this eppie, but mainly for Chae and Shin, cause they can't seem to communicate what they really want to say to each other. I'm not gonna go into detail cause everyone's already said everything.

*checks seatbelt*

Let the ride continue!

nggiedew, the first post is a mess cause the thread went on a little diet. Our maintainer, Ririe, is doing her best and working hard on it. Check back later. :D

jess, I love your positive enthusiasm! I'm definately firmly sitting in the wagon...

and yeah, agreed...like all dramas, there has to be at least one or two angst-ridden/breaking point episodes before an ending so i'm not too concerned where this is heading. fire scene coming up, 4 more eps to go...let's see Hwang In Roi work his magic...

yup! count me in for the ride! i'm sure it'll be a ride into the sunset with our prince charming on a white steed!!! haha!

anyway i'm still dling Ep20 and yet to watch Ep19 so my comments on the pics were only based on caps & previews of Ep19 & 20

gotta take a closer look at the shot on the front pg newspaper that Shin was confronting CG with!!!

i thot that looked like a partial shot of Yul kissing CG on the temple.....

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ hahaha i think a lot people thought that...!

i'm just one of those people that like to look really closely at random things and i saw dots on the shirt of the person kissing CG and so knew that it was Shin:x

as for this Goong Roller Coaster Ride; count me in too!!

after so many weeks of watching it live; i'm not about to give up!

I guess it's because their misunderstandings...they're so possible...

i almost wanted to cry during ep 20 when shin said to CG "i need you" but then he added that he didn't want to give up on the throne... .__.;;

and then he was going to say something as he grabbed CG but CG cut him off - fjdaskjf;lsak- "i treat you...?/ the way i feel towards you...?"

i can't wait until that one ep where everything goes right

:D

Can n e one tell me wat do we use to play the show and the subtle?

i've been trying for 3 hours

i use GOM Player...try searching for it in the TECH forum in soompi; i think it has a sub playing tutorial...

but i'm not sure..

-yinyin

Guest carlavb

Can n e one tell me wat do we use to :tears: play the show and the subtle? :(

i've been trying for 3 hours

you can download Divx Subtitle Displayer or Media Classic Player ...

I don't post too much, just read silently, but i can't get over the fact that CG always listens to Yul's pathetic brainwashing!!!

i miss the times when i laugh when watching this show, now all i do is cry when i see Shin or Cg hurt and CURSE when i see Yul and his mom's scheming faces!!!

and i agree with all of you guys about shin's stupid two timing daddy!

Guest fernsky

wow.this is a really popular and fast-moving thread! :)

'Goong' first captured my attention due to this thread and so i gave a shot at watching it.

and i was 'hooked' to it ever since.hehx. :P

i guess the scriptwriters of the show did very well with the story plot as i can see so many of you guys are having such an intense discussion :sweatingbullets:

i guess the scriptwriters did something right in making you all feel all the feelings,the emotions,anger,frustrations,confusion,love etc. for the characters. :blush:

so mayb you guys shouldnt be too worked up but just enjoy watching the show.

i guess at the end of the day,you all still love the show and will continue to catch it regardless of everything :P

and since you guys enjoy watching it so much,isnt it better that the plot is becoming more exciting and that there's even a second season to it??? hehx. in that way,we can all continue to 'feast' on shin,chaegyung and yul (and everyone else.hehx):blush:

Guest beautifulxmess

Hahahaaa...so I was roaming around Soompi's old site and happened to find this YEH interview dating back to 2001. Just wanted to share with you guys....

Yoon Eun Hye-

[i Like...]

Snacks

We will now reveal the types of snacks that Eun Hye loves ~ heh heh. Cheese, ice cream, water jelly (note : a new type of drink in Korea), soda, white milk... and what else... I can’t remember.. there are too many. Heh heh. In any case, snacks make me so happy ~ ^^

Art

Ever since I was little, I loved to draw, cut, paste, make, create, and design. And even in school, I did so well [in art class] that I was always at the top of the class. Heh heh.

Shoes

I love clothes and accessories, but I love shoes even more. Although I add more and more shoes to my closet, I always want to have more. Eumm ~ I wonder exactly how many pairs of shoes are at home right now.. When will my shoe fetish stop??

Japanese fashion

If you look at a Japanese magazine, you’ll see lots of unique and pretty clothes, shoes, accessories, etc., etc. There are also lots of cute little cartoon characters. It would be so good if our country came out with lots of unique and pretty things ~

My prince

The prince that I always dream of is tall, has pretty eyes and white skin, has long black hair, doesn’t smoke, is cute, and has lots of things in common with Eun Hye. You guys are all jealous, huh? Muhahah!!! (As she breaks out into a cold sweat.. !)

[i Hate...]

Bugs

The scariest things in the world, even scarier than ghosts, are bugs. All you little bugs out there ~ You guys are scary!! Please don’t come near me!!!

Math

Well ~ it just gives me a headache.. and the computing is so complicated(?).. that’s all. Ever since I was little, I was always liked sciences and languages, but it was so hard, and still is hard, to like math.

Candy handphones

These days, my cell phone has become candy. (Note: i think this is a new word used for a phone that just sits there, doesn’t ring.. lol.. korea is so funny. ^^) You’re supposed to have fun and giggle on the phone with your friends, but these days, it never ever rings. I wonder what’s making them so busy; so busy that they can’t even make one phone call for their friend. Ah!! I’m so lonely! All by myself ~

Fish

A long time ago, I had a very bad experience with fish. While eating some fish, a piece of bone got stuck in my throat, and ever since then, because of that incident, I didn’t like fish. Even when I think of that experience... *sigh* ~~ fish are the bane of my existence!

Cigarette smoke

These days, because I’m always around our manager oppa and at TV stations, I’ve become immune(?) to it, but I really hate cigarette smoke. It might be because my father never smoked. Everyone ~ let’s stop smoking!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you guys but that just sounded like a CG-interview to me with all of its 'hehe and cutesy comments! It makes me really think that YEH has definately injected a bit of her real self into this 'role'. And not to mention the whole 'design/art' student going on! what a cutiepie XD

and psst: At least JJH satisfies TWO (tall n cutee!!) of her requirements for her dream prince!! puahahaa....

hahaha...she should help the goong guys to quit smoking with her motto, 'éveryone! let's stop smoking'!!

If I am not wrong, JJH does smoke, so he fails !

<---very happy cos I don't, wonder if she can reconsider the tall, has pretty eyes and white skin, has long black hair, cute parts. ;)

Archived