[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xjennifurx

am i the only one who thinks this is NOT dragging?

i mean, i think its reasonable that chaegyoung is mad.

for a reasonable amount of time... for only two episodes!

i think that's reasonable after being happy for like 18 episodes?

she is going through a lot. and until the very last of episode,

shin didnt really say anything that made her feel like he loved her.

how else is she supposed to know??

actually, even at the end, it sounds like he said it just to please the audience.

only WE the viewers of Goong knows that Shin likes CG.

and um Yul.

i think it would be more weird if Shin all of sudden got together with CG.

also, Yul's role is to make us be mad at him for pulling apart CG and Shin. he's not evil, but he just wants what he wants, like CG and Shin.

Anyway, i think Goong is getting SO GOOD.

Guest doudougirl

this is a drama! so of course the PD are dragging us around in the last few episodes.

in real life it would come to a happy ending easily as :

CG: "I know you aren't great with words, but can you just give me a reassuring hug so I know that you are here with me, and will always be here. Hold me tight so that I can hear your heart beats. I want to hear what your heart is saying”

ahaha..this is so corny..but i think those are touching lines :rolleyes:

Guest donilpark

actually, even at the end, it sounds like he said it just to please the audience.

and um Yul.

also, Yul's role is to make us be mad at him for pulling apart CG and Shin. he's not evil, but he just wants what he wants, like CG and Shin.

I completely agree with you.

If they were just showing the love between Chaegyeong and Shin, than this may indeed seem like dragging.

But no, that's not all there is to the dramatists' intention.

They have all sorts of other things to talk about, and I think the pace is just right.

In fact, I won't mind if they extended a few more episodes.

Guest V A L XD

what the h*ll! she does not have a saggy chest, YEH slouches!

and that is so unbelievably rude of u to say!

---V, me too! Shin tells the whole of Korea that he loves his wife and he doesn't tell

HER!---

Chae's fickle but she needs to hear it, suspecting isn't enuff for the girl. and she shouldn't

have to ask...HE should tell her himself!

Omg, shin is freaking BABO!!!!! He should have told CG first before telling the whole fricken world! If i was CG, i WANT to hear saranghae from him FIRST than hear it from the media. -___- I want to slap the PDs back to their senses...

YEH, does slouch alot. There's certain times when i want to be one of those teachers with a ruler that hit you if you don't stand correctly. rawrr. Eun Hye unnie, you should know that thats bad for your back in the furture! on less she has a back problem?...

Guest donilpark

this is a drama! so of course the PD are dragging us around in the last few episodes.

in real life it would come to a happy ending easily as :

CG: "I know you aren't great with words, but can you just give me a reassuring hug so I know that you are here with me, and will always be here. Hold me tight so that I can hear your heart beats. I want to hear what your heart is saying”

ahaha..this is so corny..but i think those are touching lines :rolleyes:

But don't you see the love business between Shin and Chaegyeong is not all there is to this drama?

What has Yul's mom really done in terms of acomplishing her 14-year old plan?

She still has the picture of Shin and Hyorin kissing in her hands.

I mean, she only started moving in this week's episodes.

What about Chaegyeong becoming the Empress?

That's a completely seperate story from Shin and Chaegyeong getting along with each other.

All these things have to be resolved too, not just the relationship between Shin and Chaegyeong.

I would actually be really mad if they just got right down to the whole thing about relationship between Shin and Chaegyeong and ignored all the other stuff.

That's just a cheap scheme to raise viewer ratings, which some dramas have tried before and which I'm not really approving of.

Guest tengosuds

i TOTALLY agree with xjennifurx

yul cant really be to blame. he had alot taken from him before and he doesnt want the same thing to happen again.

i feel sorry for shins mum...i dont know why i just do...

Anyone lives in Macau?

it is said that the team will be in macau on the 25th to shoot the last epi.. Shin, Yul, and CG will all be there...

if any of you are living there.. lucky u.. maybe will bump into them on the street~~ :D

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_jn/ent01/20060317n03404/

It's not a promotion, but they are shooting the ending in Macau.

OMG OMG OMG!

how big is MACAU????

I'm gonna be in HK that week, if they are really going Macau I'm gonna go stalk them there :lol:

but how true is this news released to the public? Judging from 'overseas travel' history (i.e. Wonderful Life), i don't think they'll release fake news to divert attention. If they remain in Seoul to film, for sure fans will still follow... until they get to the airport and leave on a plane...

I'm so excited now :w00t: ottoke??!!!

anyone can help to verify and if possible... their schedule (where they gonna be)? I promise to take tons of pics & clips (if allowed to) and share okie, like how we followed Wonderful Life when they came to singapore... :ph34r:

Guest rEaL_adDicT

and um Yul.

TRUE TRUE........AGREES...................

all those sweet moments where shin eyes at her longingly. she isn't really aware of it as she is always busy sleepin..( SLEEPING GOD )

through her perspective, she never knew that shin liked her.............

it IS reasonable for her to be mad...........

SHIN left her life hanging uncertainly as he never show any form of PROPER CONCERN.........you get what i mean............ like really caring for him like a real husband.........

all he does is FREAKIN yell at her when he is mad..............

actually i kinda love the scene where shin puts his ear near CG's cellphone............ its so..... ( there was a sense of intimacy)............. and the way he pinned her onto the wall with both her hands up........... was very ahem........ :vicx: husband princely like............ puaahahahahah

Guest gilerkd

Hmmm....have not seen eppy 19 and 20 as I've checked

@ Youtube that it's not been posted yet.

Oh well, I'll just wait till some kind soul has posted it.

For now, guess will just read commentaries and spoilers

from all Goongers....

Guest kdrama_luv3r

gom5hs.jpg

i though seeing shin's expression in this scene was fuuny but the bear picture of the scene cracks me up!

Guest wenipoo

wow, the pic you posted up are very........ clear. Do you have any chapters that are this clear that i can download from?

LOL yes she is!

and guys i seriously doubt she's pregnant... :D i wish she were though, or would at the end.

but then again that would complicate season 2 a whole bunch.

i love this scene for some reason...i think they look beautiful in it...

ep202ez.jpg

ep2018cg.jpg

ep2022sq.jpg

imbc and the original cap-er

chaedoor4ev.jpg

Guest Phizzle!

i don't know about you guys, but i'm really reallllly frustrated with goong and the PDs. if you guys call this not dragging, idk what is. i really don't know what's the problem here. i mean, sure shin didn't literally express his love for CG, but she should know better than to doubt him all the time. she sees shin with hyorin and she automatically assumes that something is still going on between them. hey CG, instead of sitting around and letting Yul brainwash you, how about you confront them next time? shin sees CG with Yul ALL THE TIME, and instead of keeping it inside, he actually makes the move. he lets Yul know that CG is HIS wife, so keep your hands to yourself. i also don't get how CG can doubt shin when all she sees is him talking to hyorin, and on the other hand, shin sees yul hugging and kissing her blah blah blah. URGH.

to those of you who says that shin probably said he loves his wife to impress the public... uhhh no. the way i interpret it, i think he used that opportunity to express his love for her. the guy is like full of pride, do you think he'll be comfortable expressing his love to her one on one? (he should learn how to do that though. his way of expressing love is kind of... er misleading. i.e. forcing kiss on her) ANYWAY... i just thought that he felt more comfortable saying it to the public not only to impress them, but give CG subtle hints. too bad she thinks otherwise :/

yul..... ohh man, where do i start? i know he loves her and everything, but it's more of an obsession. he WANTS her. his manipulative ways are starting to disgust me. it's getting REALLY old. "oh shin doesn't love you..." yeah, who are you to say? are you shin's heart? if he REALLY loves her, he would want her to be happy, which means giving up his own selfishness and pushing her back to shin. i mean, is she EVER happy when she's with yul? she's always crying... this is a sign!! lol.

sad to say, but im not looking forward to the second season. ehh, 20 more episodes of hell, hell, hell, and more hell.. then a little bit of heaven.

ok, that is all.

Guest AnglKoreanGurlKT27

i think it symbolizes that he is setting her free. pretty much giving back her freedom, from the palace and its rules.

However, i think its more along the lines of " if you let that person you love go but they come back to you, then you know that it was meant to be and forever."

I think it means that he's setting her free too. And then she comes back to him after their hands break apart so I think that means something too. That she'll always come back to his embrace.

lol yul is EVIL hhahahaha..I mean really he even said it his self at first he only wanted her because she was "supposed" to be his..so that means he didnt want her but he started pushing his self at her he basically MADE his self fall in love with her..he keeps putting his self in her biZnaSs...hes being a trickster..trying to play good guy and "being there for her"..pshhtttt please smack him off of a cliff he knows shin loves CG thats why hes getting worse pouring salt on CGS wounds...throwing gasolin on the fire...sharpning the blades!!! :ph34r: itso funny how when they were watching shin what was he fixing hyorins ankle??anyways why the hell didnt CG see the box??? lol i mean its right there in plain view..and yul looked at her like told u soo loool psycho kid he basically took CG's best friends spot...hes EVIL and crazy and psycho...I hope shin punches him again in eppie 21...(let me dream dont burst my bubble hahahaha) :rolleyes:

I TOTALLY agree. I can't stand Yul anymore. I mean at first i was like aww poor guy. he really likes her but now I just want to stab him. He's so mean to her. If he really liked her then he would want her to be happy, but I think he still just wants her to get back at Shin. =( poor shin. That boy is just sooo cute. I hate how he's always doing things while she's sleeping though. She never see's his soft side. And yeah, I guess if I was Chae Gyung I'd be angry too because I wouldn't have seen the moments where Shin is standing up for her and fighting for her but seriously.. this is too much sulking on her part. AND you'd think she gets the point that he doesn't want to let her go. Like it's not like he's keeping her at goong to torture her. But then again i think she's a little stupid. She's always like "what?" and she just doesn't see things like that.

By the way, did anyone notice in episode 19 when they show shin in his room, his screen saver says Shin Chae Gyung. Like come on!

And I like Hyo rin now. I liked how she told Shin to show Chae Gyung his heart. Aw poor girl. See Yul should be taking after her. Jeez. atleast Hyo Rin knows that what Shin needs right now is Chae Gyung. Yul on the other hand is thinking of himself. He's really hot when he says stuff about how CG is more important than anythign but he bugs me because he's getting in the middle of CG and Shin.

<3 Sophie <3

GO SHIN!!

Archived