[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest sandie

i'm watching it right now on channel 18. what's all this about ep. 21-24 airing next year? can someone explain? i'm mighty confused.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennxxness

She also said that she and JJH didn't really talk during the 7 months of filming

they only started talking recently when they had to film the one bedroom scene.

that's so weird... they filmed together for 7 months and yet they've had very little off-film convos? LOL

Guest jennxxness

i'm watching it right now on channel 18. what's all this about ep. 21-24 airing next year? can someone explain? i'm mighty confused.

Nope. Ep 21 will air next week.. til 24th...

There will be a season 2 next year. which is a brand new set of 20 episodes...

Guest sandie

Nope. Ep 21 will air next week.. til 24th...

There will be a season 2 next year. which is a brand new set of 20 episodes...

so, do you think it will air on channel 18 still? but next year rather

Guest jennxxness

so, do you think it will air on channel 18 still? but next year rather

what do you mean channel 18? It'll air on MBC. if MBC is channel 18 for you- I'd assume so. lol =)

Guest sandie

what do you mean channel 18? It'll air on MBC. if MBC is channel 18 for you- I'd assume so. lol =)

problem is...channel 18 isn't mbc. they just happen to show mbc dramas at certain hours...correct me if i'm wrong. what channel is mbc for you

Guest gglover

sorry to disappoint you guys but the bear DOES NOT look pregnant. Stuffed bears tend to have that bump on their belly naturally. I doubt it's forshadowing smth... if they get cg pregnant, season 2 is doomed.

am i the only one who's not overly excited with Shin confessing his love? lol, maybe i saw it coming from the manga and knows whats going to happen next...

i really like the scene in the manga where shin and cg were sleeping in the same bed and shin told cg that she is the most precious thing to him right now. but... that was supposed to happen the night before the interview... so i guess we're not getting it.

Guest YoungNgo

Spoilers Alert for Ep 20

This is going to be a long post. I am not going to do full spot translation but parts of it. So if you don't want to know what happen in ep 20, don't proceed further. :D

The part where the newspaper report was out, Shin came to confront CG. But when she received a call to meet the Tai Hou, Shin asked her to stay in her room and he will go and explain to Tai Hou.

My observation: Part of the reason why he did is because he does not want CG to mess up further, but I think a huge part is because he wants to protect CG. You know how I come to this conclusion? Later on when the Queen was scolding CG (after she found out that CG was indeed with Yul), Shin came out of his room and said that he has something to say to the Queen with regards to this. Unfortunately, the Queen said, not even the crown prince can solve this problem. Sigh

Yul told mo-toot that if he has to choose between the two (king position or CG), he will give up the king position. The king position that his dad lost, he wanted to take it back but something more important has appeared (he stole Shin's line!) Even if he has to be a commoner, as long as CG is with him, he is fine with it. Mo-toot fainted when she heard this.

My observation: Yul ah Yul, you love CG so much. But can't you see that you are making her even more miserable. CG said in the later part that now that she's having cold war with Shin, life in palace is becoming even more unbearable. Now that Shin is away from her and Yul is with her, she is having such a miserable time. Can't Yul see that she needs Shin, not him? I guess love is really blind.

This is when CG was talking with Shin in the courtyard after she talked to Yul.

CG: I obtained so much from Yul

CG: but I could not give anything back

CG: Even my own heart, I cannot give

CG: Even so, I still wish to do something for him

Shin: So you are still holding on to it like a precious (xx)

Shin: Yah..the way I see it, what both of you did are something earth shaking

CG: Don't tell me Shin goon can give away your heart so easily?

CG: I am sorry, but I can't do that

CG: Having given my heart to someone, I can't give it to any other person anymore

CG: Because there Shin Chae Gyoung only has one heart.

Shin: Don't talk nonsense about heart and love

Shin: Listen to my words carefully, Yul is off limits

Shin: Don't do anything dirty in the palace

CG: Dirty?

CG: Is that how you see me and Yul?

Shin: I didn't mean it that way

CG: Just because things are not going the way you want it to be so now you are angry

CG: This part I can understand

CG: But what I cannot believe is

CG: Something even more cruel than this..

He then went on about not doing anything dirty in the palace and CG ends up getting pissed again.

My obs: Sigh. Shin goon is not listening to CG's words carefully. She said she has given her heart to someone, and so she cannot give it to anyone else. Babo shin, she already confessed earlier, don't tell me you don't know that she has given her heart to you? She also said she cannot give her heart to Yul, that means she does not like Yul. Argh. Babo shin

After the quarell with CG and CG storm into her room (after she visited her parents in the palace), he said these two lines:

Don't leave

Don't leave me alone

Shin looked to vulnerable, so lonely at this part. I was almost crying. If only CG can see him now.

Before going to airport, Shin actually asked CG if she wants to send Hyorin off with him. CG said no and ask him to go alone. He then said, if you don't like it, I will not go also. CG then went on to say don't be like this. I have a reason for not wanting to go. Both of you have times (memories) that I do not know off. If I am around, then I will be a hindrance to both of you when you are cleaning up those memories. So I am fine. Just go alone.

My obs: Shin has indeed changed. Previously, I can't even imagine him asking CG to go along with him, let alone saying: If you don't like it, I will not go. This should be a very clear sign that Hyorin is just a friend. He cares a lot about what CG feels when it comes to Hyorin as I think he knows Hyorin is a sensitive topic. To be able to bring along your wife t meet your ex-gf, it takes a proper closure before one can do that. If only CG realises that.

Overall feeling about this episode:

I see a much stronger and determined Shin goon. When he faced Mo-toot, when he talked to CG, when he confronted Yul, when he talked to his pea-brain daddy. I think this is one episode where Shin has a lot Best-Shin moment. Although he still need some help in being tactful with his wife, I really enjoyed his scenes in this episode. He's no longer the guy who doesn't give a damn about his position in the palace. Thumbs up to Shin goon.

CG, I am very disappointed in her. She seems so weak now. She listened too much to Yul. Really need to stay away from him. :fury:

Shin is very determined that he will not give up CG no matter what (he told this to CG's parents). But the divorce that CG is going to say in the live interview may change his determination. At least that's what happen in the manhwa. Very depressing book 11. If the scripwriter is following the manhwa, expect the rollercoaster ride to go even lower in the next episode.

Still, I am keeping my faith that it will all turn out well so shall continue watching until end of Season 1. If it ends badly, I am saying goodbye to K-drama. :tears:

Wow!!! I understand a little bit now. What were they talking about on live interview? The last scene of eps 20 and it was going to the next eps 21. Could you translate that too? If you can't then I'll keep reading until I find one......:-) B)

Guest Jesw_21

that's so weird... they filmed together for 7 months and yet they've had very little off-film convos? LOL

MARJAYO! (you're right!) it's VERY weird for cast/co-actors to seldom communicate for more than 1 mth ,not to mention 7 MONTHS ????!!!!!! :o

i REALLY cant tell when i saw on-screen chemistry between the couple!!!! UNBELIVEABLE!!!!!!! <_<

Guest charitee

sorrry, but do any of you know what episode goong is on channel 18 [the los angeles asian station]?

//edit: sorry for the duplicate post.

Guest sandie

sorrry, but do any of you know what episode goong is on channel 18 [the los angeles asian station]?

tonight is ep. 6 i believe.

Guest miimisunshine

:D yesterday.. 5.... tonite 6......hope that helps..

Guest sparkled_silver

CG, I am very disappointed in her. She seems so weak now. She listened too much to Yul. Really need to stay away from him. :fury:

Well... you have to consider all of the things shin's done to CG before. And its very evident to us that Shin likes CG because of all the things he's done; telling HR that he's starting to fall for CG, saying goodbye to HR, giving the box back to HR. But all those things CG doesn't know of. Instead, she's seen and known a guy that told her "i wouldn't want a person i like to be stuck in the palace." She's heard Shin and HR talk about their dreams in traveling to paris (?) and she's seen Shin help HR when she fell on stage (ep 20). She still thinks Shin likes HR, and i guess she's tired of it all.

And yul is no help <_< . from her time in the palace, Yul has been the person that openly shows concern over CG. And so she trusts him, and listens to him. Plus she's tired of being in the palace...

Guest linny

//edit: sorry for the duplicate post.

my mom told me that episode 6 will be airing tonight on channel 18, if that helps. ^^

i'm scared to download this episode because of the paaaain. must think positive happy. the more my heart hurts now, the more the PDs must make up for it later, or else... bad things will happen. XD

Guest Rainie

omg...end of ep 20..wow...i hated it...sry...but..i feel lik its lagging now

Yeah, it is...I noticed it in the last episode as well. I enjoyed those funnier episodes...now everyone seems to be falling apart...poor Shin, I feel so bad for him. It's dragging quite a bit...I really hope they don't leave us hanging in episode 24, otherwise I'd be very disappointed.

Archived